Making your own Monsterverse Incarnations of Daikaiju

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Making your own Monsterverse Incarnations of Daikaiju

Post by Gojira1604 »

A thread that as it states, is to discuss how you'd make past creations fit into the Monsterverse series. What new traits would you add to any given character (s) & how would you incorporate them into this series. In addition, feel free to even pitch how you'd redo the "bios?/origins" of characters that have already been featured in the series like Ghidorah, Mothra & Rodan.
Some of my ideas to get started:
Spoiler:
Gorosaurus: a species of radically evolved theropod dinosaur that lives in the Hollow Earth. Varying in size from 100-340 feet tall. Less in numbers and in voraciousness than the Skullcrawlers or Warbats. Rivals Kong can actually respect and rarely encounters anyway.

Zigra: One of 4 artificial Atlantean Titans created to counter the rogue Gyaos bioweapons. A patroller of the seas around Japan that can leap into the skies to pluck out flying prey. He and his bioengineered brethren, Barugon & Jiger, eventually merge to become Bagan.

Zilla: APEX bio-weapon created from Godzilla & Iguana DNA to be controlled by the company and eliminate the Titans. However, the creature is swayed into joining the Titans (by Behemoth or Quetzalcoatl or Mothra )after being spared by one of them after a fierce battle.
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

muto.knight
Ronin

Re: Making your own Monsterverse Incarnations of Daikaiju

Post by muto.knight »

I already talked about Megaguirus, Battra, Mechagodzilla, Mecha-King Ghidorah, and Gigan in viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31732 if you wanna see that

King Ghidorah: He fell to Earth during the Younger Dryas Impact event 12,000 years ago and got encased in ice in 458 AD (since modern humans need to witness him in order to have myths about him)

Biollante: She is my top candidate for the main villain in a Mothra sequel after Destroy All Monsters in which Godzilla dies so maybe humans can use his corpse to create Biollante

Bagan: the second candidate villain in my Mothra sequel in which he is in a hibernating state inside the Himalayas and awakened after sensing the death of Godzilla

Destroyah: An ancient gigantic alien creature that caused the sudden Cambrian explosion in which tiny animals on his body fell to earth introducing it to crustaceans (Opabinia, Anomalocaris, Olenoides, etc), also the original villain of Destroy All Monsters but i scrapped him

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Gabara: A fauna discovered deep in The unique ecosystem of Hollow Earth, Gabaras are a Pack hunting group of EX-TITANS [Term for smaller and less powerful Titan] that act similarly to lions. The females hunt down prey and take care of the pups, while the males in return protect the group from incoming danger. The commons trait they share between their sex are turquoise scales, hunch appearance like a gorilla, extendable claws, baboon like Face, and fangs, The rest can be distinguish
Females: They can grow from 7-12 meters in height, doesn’t have the brownish yellow hair, horn are more curve then males and are generally faster than the males, this makes them perfect creatures to hunt down any fast running prey. Despite having scales they can give live birth to pups, making the species mammal.
Pups: small when birth 2-4 meters in height, they are generally weak they always go to their mother or father for protection, They are often grab hold of their mothers, like some species of monkeys in India
Males: They can grow up to 14-23 Meters in height, A little more bulkier, amore straighten horn, have a brownish yellow hair, slower but more powerful making them useful for protection, they are often to eat first of the meal. An interesting recent find that rarely younger males would be abandoned by the Group they were born in and have to find and fight the elder male for Dominate for the group, while fighting one another we are first shown that the males have electricity claws, to stun and damage prey or other males of the species. If One of the males have lost to the fight, they would leave the group in groups so they could find another group to find for their dominant or die alone.

If you have any criticisms please note them below

MogeGoji1994
Monarch Researcher

Post by MogeGoji1994 »

Destoroyah: would not be made of smaller crabs; just one large monster. Would have been a normal dormant titan located in the Gulf of Mexico until they were mutated by the Oxygen Destroyer. I would keep the fleshy orb on his chest but make it open and fire a beam like in the deleted scene.

Biollante: similar to the posters theory for zilla, she would be an APEX bio-weapon gone horribly wrong. Originally just a mix of a rose and Godzilla and other titan dna, the abomination would absorb the head APEX researcher's daughter. she would take over an entire city, overrunning everything with vegetation
Resized Image
You want S.T.A.R.S? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S!
7 minutes. 7 minutes is all I can spare to play with you

TheLastGezora
G-Force Personnel

Post by TheLastGezora »

HEDORAH: Might not go over well, but I'd combine this guy and Destroyah. The Oxygen Destroyer's effect in the Gulf of Mexico leads to the evolution of new, non-oxygen dependent microorganisms who, when exposed to regular oxygen, gradually reproduce in massive numbers and coalesce as a sort of "grey goo" scenario that threatens to overwhelm the world.
Beef Bigshot wrote:
Godzillian wrote:
Im to scared to talk to my comic book store guy. I dont know why but i have this strange feeling that he is secretly plotting against me...
Most comic store owners are pretty chill. Just say hey hows it going chit chat for 5 min then ask about how the godzilla comics are. Don't be afraid to talk to them :D
naw man, I can see murder in his eyes dude. I swear!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

TheLastGezora wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:30 am HEDORAH: Might not go over well, but I'd combine this guy and Destroyah. The Oxygen Destroyer's effect in the Gulf of Mexico leads to the evolution of new, non-oxygen dependent microorganisms who, when exposed to regular oxygen, gradually reproduce in massive numbers and coalesce as a sort of "grey goo" scenario that threatens to overwhelm the world.
I like experimentation, but this is too much. It could work as its own concept, but a returning Hedorah or Destoroyah need to be a little more straightforward and recognizable, especially in the Monsterverse.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

JAGzilla wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:46 am
TheLastGezora wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:30 am HEDORAH: Might not go over well, but I'd combine this guy and Destroyah. The Oxygen Destroyer's effect in the Gulf of Mexico leads to the evolution of new, non-oxygen dependent microorganisms who, when exposed to regular oxygen, gradually reproduce in massive numbers and coalesce as a sort of "grey goo" scenario that threatens to overwhelm the world.
I like experimentation, but this is too much. It could work as its own concept, but a returning Hedorah or Destoroyah need to be a little more straightforward and recognizable, especially in the Monsterverse.
This isn't Singular Point hybridizing everyone except Angurius & Jet Jaguar for some reason. :lol: But actually your idea is pretty interesting. I mean either way Hedorah or Destoroyah are two guys anyone would very much want to see return with modern FX.

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Moguera -
An extremely powerful automaton create by the Mysterians from the brain and power source of their planet's slain alpha titan and protector. Killed by Ghidorah, it was rebuilt as a machine fueled by their equivalent of hollow earth energy. The Mysterians, a desperate refugee band which can't go anywhere else, land on Earth and Moguera functions as their protector. The conflict is the Mysterians have nowhere else to go, the more moderate ones want to live with humanity, war hawks want to conquer or exterminate it; and plenty of extremes in humanity want to see them destroyed. Moguera functions almost like Gort from Day the Earth Stood Still.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

This is a great idea. Just needs some tweaking to fit better with Hedorah. It's better than standard Destoroyah showing up, that's for sure.

TheLastGezora
G-Force Personnel

Post by TheLastGezora »

Visually, I'd want it to be recognizable as Hedorah: with a ground form, flying form, final form, etc. At the end of the day, the monster is Hedorah, just more-or-less given Destroyah's backstory seeing as the Oxygen Destroyer has already been introduced to the Monsterverse and begging to be used.
Beef Bigshot wrote:
Godzillian wrote:
Im to scared to talk to my comic book store guy. I dont know why but i have this strange feeling that he is secretly plotting against me...
Most comic store owners are pretty chill. Just say hey hows it going chit chat for 5 min then ask about how the godzilla comics are. Don't be afraid to talk to them :D

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

TheLastGezora wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:53 am
Visually, I'd want it to be recognizable as Hedorah: with a ground form, flying form, final form, etc. At the end of the day, the monster is Hedorah, just more-or-less given Destroyah's backstory seeing as the Oxygen Destroyer has already been introduced to the Monsterverse and begging to be used.
Ah, okay! That makes sense, then. I actually do like this idea. From your initial description, I was just picturing... well, an ocean full of living grey goo. :lol: But yes, if the thing looks more or less like Hedorah (maybe flavored with a bit of Destoroyah?), I'd be all for the origin.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

TheLastGezora
G-Force Personnel

Post by TheLastGezora »

JAGzilla wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:16 am

Ah, okay! That makes sense, then. I actually do like this idea. From your initial description, I was just picturing... well, an ocean full of living grey goo. :lol: But yes, if the thing looks more or less like Hedorah (maybe flavored with a bit of Destoroyah?), I'd be all for the origin.
Hey, no worries! Looking back, I didn't explain it very well, haha. By "grey goo", I just meant he'd be a huge, blobby monster made out of billions of microscopic smaller ones- design-wise, I'd still want him to look recognizable as Hedorah. I like your idea of him being flavored with a bit of Destroyah's looks. Anyway, glad you liked the idea!
Beef Bigshot wrote:
Godzillian wrote:

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

TheLastGezora wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:24 pm
JAGzilla wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:16 am

Hey, no worries! Looking back, I didn't explain it very well, haha. By "grey goo", I just meant he'd be a huge, blobby monster made out of billions of microscopic smaller ones- design-wise, I'd still want him to look recognizable as Hedorah. I like your idea of him being flavored with a bit of Destroyah's looks. Anyway, glad you liked the idea!
The idea of a Hedorah with Destoroyah's "flavor" brought to my mind Deathla. Hedo with a purple, body piercing ray like the Aggregate Destoroyahs would be pretty cool. :Destoroyah: :Hedorah:

Added in 7 minutes 18 seconds:
Desghidorah wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:02 pm Moguera -
An extremely powerful automaton create by the Mysterians from the brain and power source of their planet's slain alpha titan and protector. Killed by Ghidorah, it was rebuilt as a machine fueled by their equivalent of hollow earth energy. The Mysterians, a desperate refugee band which can't go anywhere else, land on Earth and Moguera functions as their protector. The conflict is the Mysterians have nowhere else to go, the more moderate ones want to live with humanity, war hawks want to conquer or exterminate it; and plenty of extremes in humanity want to see them destroyed. Moguera functions almost like Gort from Day the Earth Stood Still.
I really like this idea as it'd give the series the alien Mech supplement that MechaG can't fill now with him have been a human made weapon. And it'd be a plus that your Moguera isn't just ANOTHER giant mech made by the humans like what they did with the Heisei series after MG2. In addition, it'd be an interesting recurring trait for the Monsterverse mechas if they were by necessity powered by Titan brains. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that an idea started by Pacific Rim Uprising?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Mechagodzilla and parts of GVK

This is a long one;
Spoiler:
Roughly the same as what we got in GvK. MG was "privately" funded by APEX who made an absolute killing in the technology market prior. APEX had some dealing with Monarch supplying them with certain technology and/or parts under Monarch's civilian arm. APEX being a massive shady giant as it is was partly aware of the existance of Titan's but with some spies within Monarch who were against keeping the idea of Titan's a secret, especially after the first Ganjira incident. APEX was fed information from within Monarch which led to them collecting sparse data on the Titans and eventually Monster 0. After the death of Ghidorah, With most battle zone's being shut down by Monarch and the countries army, APEX used tidal records to roughly pinpoint where parts of Ghidorah would wash up from their second battle with Godzilla. Eventually bumping into the fisherman who found the Ghidorah head and questioning where they moved it. Scared, they spilled the beans they sold it and after some "conviencing" they revealed to who and APEX tied up some loose ends.

APEX approached Jonah for the Ghidorah head who was reluctant on parting with his Monster. APEX was aware Ghidorah could be revived, but the window of time was closing and they need the head now. Jonah was interesting in reviving his creature, agreed to loan the head to APEX under the condition they oversee it and have control over the creature. Once in APEX's hands they stripped the head down with their machines down to the bones to Jonah's horror. Being keen of their betrayal, Jonah attempted to blow the lid off APEX with a massive leak and physically destroying their China HQ. Using his knowledge of being an agent he fought his way into the main R.N.D Lab and found a project file called "Ultimate Destroyer". Using the log in credentials already on the computer he found out APEX's master plan to build their own mechanical titan. Serizawa appears and asks him what he will do with the information.

Serizawa being in full lab gear and looking at macro images of Ghidorah's brain cells. Jonah explains that he will leak all the information to the world and destroy what they are planning to do. Serizawa looks mildly annoyed and mentions how he once had a father. A father who was so engrossed with the Titan's that he devoted everything to them, and forgot about everything else. He goes on stating how his research drove him away from his friends, his family and his son. Jonah is taken back, he had no idea Serizawa had a son and remembering his own son's death in Antarctica. Taking the moment, Serizawa pulls out a pistol and shots Jonah in the chest causing him to drop his gun and collapse. Serizawa walks towards him, kicking the pistol away and placing the Ghidorah brain cells in cold storage before continuing.

"My father burdened himself with the knowledge of the Titan's. He did so, to fill a void. A void caused when the Atomic Bomb took away his family." Jonah rolls over coughing up blood seeing Serizawa staring out the window as lights turn on in the lab lighting up the Ghidorah skull. Serizawa continues, "A void that he previously filled with a family. His wife, my mother, and his son. Me." Serizawa hangs his head and begins to curl his hand into a fist and grind into the metal wall.

"One day, he just left - he never said goodbye. He never came back. Not even when his own wife, lay dying on the hospital bed. Dying of the very thing, his own parents died from." Serizawa begins to cry as his face contorts into anger. "I vowed, I will take away the thing he became seduced by. I will DESTROY everything he built. Once I am done, I will not stop until each cursed Titan is removed from this planet by MY OWN HANDS." Jonah looks over out the window, and see's the wires installed into Ghidorah's head giving off a faint glowing pulse. For a moment, he can see life flash within Ghidorah's eyes, a sinister red. He looks back at Serizawa's eyes are wide and have a faint red ring around his eyes. Jonah can put the 2 together, but is unable to form a proper word. He mutters something about the skull.

Serizawa looks down at him, misunderstanding the meaning of Jonah's words is annoyed he wants the skull. Serizawa pushes a button on his desk and informs the security his office was breached and the man was Jonah. As guards rush into the room and pick up Jonah, Serizawa stops them and instructs them to tie Jonah up to the Ghidorah skull if he want's to be with it so much. Jonah is horrifyed and protests as he is tied to the Ghidorah's skull tooth and Serizawa instructs them to turn on the power to try and jump start the brain. Electricity and power flows down into the skull and begins to electrocute Jonah, however everything is quiet, he feels no pain but can sense his skin burning. Visions flood his brain, not his own. A larger beast, it's conquests, it's travels and it's death. Jonah realizes he's getting Ghidorah's memories until ultimately Ghidorah's partly conscious brain cells notice him and begin to assault him mentality with images of all the worlds he destroyed, and what he will do again. The last image he see's is Ren Serizawa standing arms outstretched as a colossal mechanical titan appears behind him and roar's with Ghidorah's roar and Godzilla's overlapped.

*end bad fan fiction

APEX would later secure more and more funding after the events of KOTM and the public discovery of Titan's. Governments would buy technology, specifically weapons from APEX in an attempt to defend themselves. As APEX grew massively, some government's would approach APEX and learn of their "Ultimate Destroyer" project. Something that if completed would solve the world's problems about Titans. Select leaders of the world would funnel money into APEX's bank accounts to help fund the machine under the agreement of a "Protection Act" in case a Titan would show up, APEX would respond and once completed use their machine to destroy kill the Titan.

At this point in time APEX is like if 3M, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon and other big companies merged. An actual super company with hands in everything. Upon completing MG they used samples of the ORCA's call that was broadcast over Fenway and managed to remake the frequency. They however, added Ghidorah's call into the mix giving it that distinct wurble. A frequency that is vile, command, murderous - that can be heard by all Titan's across the world. It was a challenge signal, come face me. Face me, and die.

MG would make it's first appearance when 3 large Red Skullcrawlers murdered their own and broke out. MG was powered by a tether cable plugged into his back but being run on reserve power he would completely and utterely handle the larger Skull Alpha's and one by one, dismember them with absolute cruelity. Stepping on one's chest caving in it's ribs and forcing it's foot into it's chest. The other was subject to the grinder's on MG's fingers which trapped the pray and MG bit down on the Skull Crawlers neck completely grinding down everything and the bone, severing the head from the neck. The final was pinned by MG's tail spikes and killed in a similar method as the Red Skullcrawler in the movie. Using the beam drained him of his power and he shut down. Much to Serizawa's anger, who was in full control of the machine's actions at the time.

Once Godzilla and Kong show up in China, Serizawa would once again pilot MG. With the Hollow Earth energy powering MG and reigniting the braincells of Ghidorah. Serizawa put on the helmet and would sync with Ghidorah again, however, Ghidorah was now fully conscious and took the opportunity to control his control instead. Knowing out Serizawa into a comatose state and gaining the knowledge he had and the world. Ghidorah would then pilot MG himself and challenge Godzilla. Issuing his own Alpha Call which Godzilla immediately recognizes and Godzilla roars back and begins to charge MG. The 2 battle and it goes about the same. However, as the 2 fight. Like last time, the other Titan's begin to show up to the feud of 3 Alpha's. As they witness MG dragging Godzilla across the ground before throwing him into a building knocking Godzilla out temporarly.

The other Titan's bow to MechaGodzilla as their new Alpha, with the exception of Rodan who still stands and looks over to Godzilla and then to MG. Rodan know's something the others do not and roars a challenge back at MG. MG turns his head, his eyes glowing fiercely, gives off his signature laugh.

Cut

MG beats down Rodan as the other Titan's avoid tMG's warpath and MG delivers a nasty kick to Rodan's torso causing him to fall down. The other Titan's begin to look at MG who in turn, bloodied and still fueled by infinite energy begins to power up once more. The other Titan's then look at Rodan who softly roars a warning, that this isn't an Alpha but a killing machine. The other Titan's look at Kong defeated and Godzilla knocked out cold, and realize Rodan is telling the truth. Behemoth roars and slams his fists into the ground issuing a challenge to MG, who stops and turns to look at the other Titan's. They all follow suit, issuing challenges to MG.

MG's eye's begin to glow brightly again, his mouth opens, the closest it can get to a smile as the Hollow Earth energy begins to surge across his body.

cut stuff

MG beats down all the Titan's brutally before Godzilla regains his senses and see's Rodan and the others. Godzilla roars and charges his beam and fires it MG which hit's his ERA armor which detonates and sends reflective panels and disrupt Godzilla's beam. MG turns towards Godzilla, it's face bloodied as his back spines glow red, small drone's discharge from his back and begin to buzzaround Godzilla bombarding him with sonic weapons as well as small caliber laser weapons. MG charges into Godzilla again and carries him into a building.

Team Kong revives Kong in a similar way and thing's follow suit. Godzilla is getting his ass kicked again and Kong comes in to try and even the odds. Being no match for MG, Kong is brushed aside and kept at bay by MG's drones and tail. Rodan wakes up and barely able to stand up. Spreads his wings and roars. The other Titan's look up, battered and beaten seeing their Alpha's on the ropes from MG. They begin to resolve their fate. Rodan crashes into the back of MG and begins to cover his face with his wings similar to Warbat. He begins to try and peck his skull but to no luck. The drones fly off Kong and go to Rodan, blasting him.

The other Titan's lend a hand and manage to pile onto MG. MG revealing a final weapon, begins to glow and surge with energy before roaring a mix of Godzilla and Ghidorah's roar and sending a massive wave of Hollow Earth energy out, similar to the Burning Godzilla Nuclear pulse, causing massive damage and injury to the other monster's. MG looks on at Rodan who is still barely standing and slowly begins to walk over. Unknowingly to MG, the Hollow Earth discharge was absorbed by Godzilla who became recharged. Before MG can give Rodan the kiss of death, Godzilla grabs him by the tail and throw's him to the ground. Rodan looks up in awe at a Super Charged Godzilla, his eyes glowing blue and fins pulsing. Contradicting MG's red. However, this isn't enough as MG still has the upper hand. Kong however, see's Godzilla giving his last stand and with a glimpse of panic and anger. Slams his hand into the ground, until he looks at a shard of glass. He see's his axe, he turns around and see's its charge again. He rushes towards the axe and retrieves it and charges towards MG. He gives him a swing of his axe and it managed to nullify the ERA armor of MG and do some small damage.

MG drops Godzilla and focus's on Kong who is now a threat and attempts to physically disarm him. Kong holds MG at bay before looking at Godzilla and roaring. He shoves his axe towards Godzilla who understands what to do. Godzilla charge's the axe even more causing it to erupt and glow entirely blue. It's so bright its nearly blinding. The axe when sung leaves a trial of blue fire and now effortlessly cuts through MG's armor like a plasma cutter. Each swing melting his armor and his body, severing limb from limb before bringing the axe down straight into MG's chest. However MG isn't finished, he begins to power up for one last Proton Scream but his head is grabbed by Godzilla who use's one last Atomic Breath and fires it directly into MG's face and open mouth. Completely melting off what little remained of MG's head armor and revealing a Ghidorah skull within the housing, the intense flames caused it crack and explode. The rest of MG powers down and goes limp.
ultimately I actually like what they did with MG, but it seemed had more potential to flex his power. Same goes with Serizawa who ultimately was a wasted character.

Oh, it should be noted. Ghidorah was completely aware of Ren's intentions actually in a way thanked Serizawa for reviving him and offered to grant him his desire of ridding the world of the Titan's - ultimately, he would have done that anyway but bumped it up to his priority #1 list. Which explains why he was so brutal and never once cared for the other Titan's intentions. MG was out for genocide.

If you read that badly written wall of text. I salute you
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dinoskell
Monsterland Worker

Post by Dinoskell »

Gwangi fulfilling a role similar to Anguirus and Gorosaurus. Around Skull Island Kong Size maybe.
Looking over Gwangi’s fight scenes I have come to a startling conclusion : Gwangi is an underdog. He ends up being assisted against the Styracosaurus by those who wished to capture him alive, and then later is equally matched by an Indian Elephant. This is quite strange considering the characters speaks of him as the undisputed king of his valley. But he’s not a god, or the undisputed master of his domain like Kong is, he’s just an animal trying to survive the daily struggle of existence. Against large animals, Gwangi’s jaws are used mainly to nip wounds or apply torsion and wrestle opponents to the ground.However his jaw strength is not terribly impressive: he has small teeth (see below) and with unfamiliar prey like the elephant he seems to struggle find the right place to get a grip (and lets go out of shock occasionally due to the elephant outmuscling him.)
One other: distinguishing features :Gwangi is also far more reserved than any modern dinosaur monster. He does not trumpet like the T-rex of Jurassic Park and lets his actions do the talking.

So my update idea would be a poorly-adapted beast getting along by sheer stubborness.

Gwangi would be some sort of vague Neoceratosaurian that independently evolved similar adaptations for jaw structure of Tyrannosaur, and armor similar to that of the Carnotaurus (which as far as we know have never been in North America). This allows keeping a North Amercan setting while allowing Gwangi to understandably have osteoderms like that its relative, the Carnotaurus.
Gwangi would not be portrayed as a super-predator but a jack-of-all trades and master of none when it comes to therapod capability. Jaws that are moderately strong and quick-snapping. Teeth that don't give the best grip. And an armored, ankylosaur-like back helps protect him against aerial titans. Intelligent, gauges enemeis and looks for weaknesses/major arteries.

Gwangi could work as a side character to an exploration film of the underground hollows. Helping exploration team unintentionally by fighting other wildlife but also threatening them when he notices one injured and unable to escape or a vehicle stuck.

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

Gabara: Smaller species of Kaiju, Mythological inspiration for Wendigo. They have a temperament similar to that of a Honey Badger. They are distant, carnivorous relatives of Hippopotamus and Whales. They are semi-aquatic.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

The Gargantaus, Sanda and Gaira : The result of a pharmaceutical biotech experiment gone haywire. The purpose of said experiment was to find new ways of augmenting human tissue re-generation. This version of the characters are not tied to Frankenstein.