Can the Xiliens work in the Monsterverse?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Can the Xiliens work in the Monsterverse?

Post by Thatguy4683 »

as the title said how would Xiliens works in the Monsterverse? I think they can work as Alien race that worships the King Ghidorah species, and would do anything under their bidding, that just is my thoughts.

How would you think that Xiliens work in the Monsterverse

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Re: Can the Xiliens work in the Monsterverse?

Post by Gojira1604 »

You described the Exif. If they were in the Monsterverse, Alan Jonah and his terrorists should be members of that race. It just makes sense, much more than a group of people willing to destroy their whole own world.

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

Gojira1604 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:06 pm You described the Exif. If they were in the Monsterverse, Alan Jonah and his terrorists should be members of that race. It just makes sense, much more than a group of people willing to destroy their whole own world.
Oh yeah, it's not like M.A.D. ever existed. Or the past four years of Trump Republicans gutting environmental regulations. Or Evangelicals pressuring Trump Republicans to try and start jumpstart the fucking Rapture. Or Nestle's efforts at privatizing all the fresh water in the world.

Yeah, humans fucking suck, dude. We can be cool, but my god do we fucking blow hard.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

NSZ wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:42 pm
Gojira1604 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:06 pm You described the Exif. If they were in the Monsterverse, Alan Jonah and his terrorists should be members of that race. It just makes sense, much more than a group of people willing to destroy their whole own world.
Oh yeah, it's not like M.A.D. ever existed. Or the past four years of Trump Republicans gutting environmental regulations. Or Evangelicals pressuring Trump Republicans to try and start jumpstart the skreeonking Rapture. Or Nestle's efforts at privatizing all the fresh water in the world.

Yeah, humans skreeonking suck, dude. We can be cool, but my god do we skreeonking blow hard.
I don’t want this topic to be political but after the event at Washington DC, Alan Jonah and his crew are basically more believable at this point
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:46 pm
NSZ wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:42 pm
Oh yeah, it's not like M.A.D. ever existed. Or the past four years of Trump Republicans gutting environmental regulations. Or Evangelicals pressuring Trump Republicans to try and start jumpstart the skreeonking Rapture. Or Nestle's efforts at privatizing all the fresh water in the world.

Yeah, humans skreeonking suck, dude. We can be cool, but my god do we skreeonking blow hard.
I don’t want this topic to be political but after the event at Washington DC, Alan Jonah and his crew are basically more believable at this point
I mean those rioters may be a crazy bunch that used destruction and violence as a means to a terrible end (wanting their guy to stay in power) but they wouldn't want humanity to go extinct as Jonah did..
With no people, no civilization what would a right wing demagogue rule over? :lol:

KaijuKingGojira
Interpol Agent

Post by KaijuKingGojira »

No I don’t want them in the monsterverse and ffs, political talk infects everything