Should MechaGodzilla Return...?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
goji89
Sazer

Re: Should MechaGodzilla Return...?

Post by goji89 »

MG's survival would be a mistake, he wouldn't be happy and he'd continue to think it'd be bad, and thinking how bad it is for being born, he'd realize the obvious over and over again how he isn't himself but King Ghidorah.

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

goji89 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:54 pm MG's survival would be a mistake, he wouldn't be happy and he'd continue to think it'd be bad, and thinking how bad it is for being born, he'd realize the obvious over and over again how he isn't himself but King Ghidorah.
Still an interesting premise ngl
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

CyberZilla wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:55 pm
goji89 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:54 pm MG's survival would be a mistake, he wouldn't be happy and he'd continue to think it'd be bad, and thinking how bad it is for being born, he'd realize the obvious over and over again how he isn't himself but King Ghidorah.
Well it's from your sig :huge:

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

goji89 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:58 pm
CyberZilla wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:55 pm
Well it's from your sig :huge:
True, true. Cheeky! I like it. ;)
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image