Toho Aliens: How'd you do them and who'd you use?

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505

If you were given the option to bring in Toho aliens (or alien-like), who would you use?

Xilians
26%
Simians
17%
M Nebulans
4%
Mysterians
9%
Kilaak
4%
Millennian
4%
Seatopians/Mu
22%
Other
13%

Total votes: 23

edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: Toho Aliens: How'd you do them and who'd you use?

Post by edgaguirus »

I would prefer a race from the hollow Earth. Seatopia or Mu would work, and let's say they don't want to conquer, but just want a piece of the surface because the hollow Earth has too many dangers. Of course, they intend to bring their whole population up, which causes worry about room for us and them, and then you have conflict caused by those who view it as an invasion. The Seatopians/Mus then decide to clear themselves a section of property using their own titans and tech, which leads to war.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Re: Toho Aliens: How'd you do them and who'd you use?

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

edgaguirus wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:50 pm I would prefer a race from the hollow Earth. Seatopia or Mu would work, and let's say they don't want to conquer, but just want a piece of the surface because the hollow Earth has too many dangers. Of course, they intend to bring their whole population up, which causes worry about room for us and them, and then you have conflict caused by those who view it as an invasion. The Seatopians/Mus then decide to clear themselves a section of property using their own titans and tech, which leads to war.
I would love a story like this in the Monsterverse.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.