FINISH HIM! Fatality....

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: FINISH HIM! Fatality....

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

gottatalktothefake wrote:>still no kaiju who can use ZA WARUDO
Tempiros

Ben Shapiro
Interpol Agent

Post by Ben Shapiro »

I mean, Ghidorah became a giant Baou Zakeruga, isn’t that good enough?
Facts don't care about your feelings

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I am guessing that if they bring Gigan into the Monsterverse, he will be killed by Godzilla (or some other monster) by getting his hammer-claws pulled out of their sockets and beaten to death with them.

It would be be similar to this :

Last edited by LegendZilla on Sat May 22, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

LegendZilla wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:27 pm I am guessing that if they bring Gigan into the Monsterverse, he will be killed by Godzilla (or some other monster) by getting his hammer-claws pulled out of their sockets and beaten to death with them.

That would be...incredibly badass. But i doubt any MV Goji finisher is not gonna have something to do with his atomic breath (Kiss of death, blast Ghidorah’s head, charge Kong’s axe)
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Jermobooka wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:35 pm
LegendZilla wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:27 pm I am guessing that if they bring Gigan into the Monsterverse, he will be killed by Godzilla (or some other monster) by getting his hammer-claws pulled out of their sockets and beaten to death with them.

That would be...incredibly badass. But i doubt any MV Goji finisher is not gonna have something to do with his atomic breath (Kiss of death, blast Ghidorah’s head, charge Kong’s axe)
In that case, maybe the fatality would be a joint effort between Godzilla and Kong, with the latter pulling out Gigan’s arms and beating him with them, while Godzilla incinerating him while down on the ground.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I think that’s perfect the only thing I would change is replace Godzilla to Kong setting in the hollow earth and this is where Gigan before he turn into a cyborg, then Apex takes the corpse and resurrected him with cybernetics Image art By davinx officialda

ClandestineCanine9
Monarch Researcher

Post by ClandestineCanine9 »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:52 pmI think that’s perfect the only thing I would change is replace Godzilla to Kong
shit, I dunno, I'd like to see Godzilla get so pissed off at something that he fuckin brutalizes them like that. probably not Gigan, but I'd love to see that happen.
that wasn't very cash money of you
モスラ! ゴジラ! ギドラ!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

ClandestineCanine9 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:06 pm
Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:52 pmI think that’s perfect the only thing I would change is replace Godzilla to Kong
poop, I dunno, I'd like to see Godzilla get so pissed off at something that he skreeonkin brutalizes them like that. probably not Gigan, but I'd love to see that happen.
I think it could work, when Gigan reawaken, he can develop some kind of hatred toward Godzilla or Kong, and it would make a great explanation on how he got turn into a cyborg

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

I don't think we will ever get true Mortal Kombat style fatalities without making the film get a stricter rating and ruining the appeal as a result of that. A true Mortal Kombat fatality is well shall we say, bloody.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Zasraniec wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 7:14 pm I don't think we will ever get true Mortal Kombat style fatalities without making the film get a stricter rating and ruining the appeal as a result of that. A true Mortal Kombat fatality is well shall we say, bloody.
We got Kong ripping a Warbat's head off and drinking its blood like Gatorade in GvK. If that flew, I think the door is open to a lot of depraved options. The blood just can't be red, is all.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

JAGzilla wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:17 am
Zasraniec wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 7:14 pm I don't think we will ever get true Mortal Kombat style fatalities without making the film get a stricter rating and ruining the appeal as a result of that. A true Mortal Kombat fatality is well shall we say, bloody.
We got Kong ripping a Warbat's head off and drinking its blood like Gatorade in GvK. If that flew, I think the door is open to a lot of depraved options. The blood just can't be red, is all.
I mean GdT got away with PG-13 for PR and that film had kaiju getting blown open or sliced apart (raijin got bisected down the middle for God's sake!) so they really could get away with a lot.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D