MonsterVerse: Fan Theories & Head Canons

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Re: MonsterVerse: Fan Theories & Head Canons

Post by NSZ »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:59 am
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:35 amWell, no one really has a clue about the Titans outside of Godzilla for a while in the Monsterverse. Not to mention as a prehistoric animal, it has less evidence then Godzilla.
Except The Meg took place in 2018, 4 years after the accidental relevance of titans to the public.
And the incident that got Jonas written off as a nutjob took place five years prior to 2018. :shrug:
Last edited by NSZ on Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

NSZ wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:10 amAnd the incident that got Jonas written off as a nutjob took place five years prior to 2018. :shrug:
I apparently forgot that. It's been a while since I saw the film.

Even then though after the reveal of titans in 2014, everyone who wrote Jonas off might have realized he was actually onto something in the Mariana and went back to him regarding it?
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Certain titans can crossbreed with each other the same way we can crossbreed animals. One Titan that can cross with Godzilla would produce an offspring with Godzilla 2000 like traits(more jagged purple spines, green skin, orange atomic breath.)
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

miguelnuva wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:00 pm Certain titans can crossbreed with each other the same way we can crossbreed animals. One Titan that can cross with Godzilla would produce an offspring with Godzilla 2000 like traits(more jagged purple spines, green skin, orange atomic breath.)
Certainly could explain titans like Behemoth who is mammoth and ground sloth.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Spoiler:
Herds or Families of Behemoths live in the Hollow Earth, along with Baragon, Gorosaurus, a smaller 100 foot Rodan a d hoards of Skullcrawlers. Basically, a much more full place than seen GVK.

An ancient civilization built the Kong throne room.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Similar to Kong and Godzilla. Behemoth and Leviathan have something of a rivalry, a civil unrest if you will.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

The Mutos are parasitic aliens that attach themselves to King Ghidorah while he was leaving their planet because it was beyond repair or a bigger member of it’s species came in and overthrew him

Superrex
G-Grasper

Post by Superrex »

So just an fyi, I haven’t read the graphic novels or the novelization yet, so if anything relating to the what I’m about to theorize was expanded upon in one of those, I have no idea.
Spoiler:
After Ghidorah’s call and sometime around Skull Island being engulfed in the storm, Skullcrawler activity had pretty much been reduced to zero. Monarch thought that either Kong killed them all, the storm had something to do with it, or a combination of both. They never bothered to check since it was too dangerous to venture out in the storm and most of the wildlife on Skull Island was gone anyway.
Apex was looking to build Mechagodzilla in secret and needed test subjects, so they chose Skull Island and the Skullcrawlers. They dug under Skull Island to another Apex site or multiple sites in secret, and went almost undetected. Their digging under the island would occasionally cause seismic disturbances on Skull Island. They found the Skullcrawler, captured them to farm them for test subjects, then started building Mechagodzilla. They were discovered by someone who had snuck in and reported them to the press, confusing Apex for Monarch in the process. The construction and testing of Mechagodzilla started luring Titans towards Skull Island. Realizing that Mechagodzilla wasn’t ready yet and they may have been drawing to much attention to the island, they moved the construction of Mechagodzilla offsite to multiple Apex sites. Monarch never investigated what was going on because they believed the person who saw Apex was lying and, as stated earlier, the storm.
Tl;dr
Spoiler:
Apex had a site under Skull Island where they farmed Skull Crawlers and built a portion of Mechagodzilla.
Also, man it’s been a while since I’ve been here.
Probably the unluckiest guy in the Shadow Arena
Shadow Arena History:
Wins:7
Defeats:8
Chris55 wrote:
wisper15 wrote:I sucks donkey dick.
"He's really bad at it too!"

-The donkey

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Spoiler:
The reason Kong was able to travel so quickly from the hollow earth and Hong Kong was because of the gravitational pull so he was falling and eventually manage to slow himself down by embedding his axe into the bedrock.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Given the normal prehistoric sea creatures shown in Godzilla: Dominion, it's a headcanon of mine that normal dinosaurs also inhabit the hollow earth, it could explain the triceratops skull seen in Kong: Skull Island.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Spoiler:
Ren Serizawa wanted to be Godzilla

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Gojira1604 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:35 pm
Spoiler:
Ren Serizawa wanted to be Godzilla
This is my new head canon

plasmabeam
G-Grasper

Post by plasmabeam »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:29 am
Spoiler:
The reason Kong was able to travel so quickly from the hollow earth and Hong Kong was because of the gravitational pull so he was falling and eventually manage to slow himself down by embedding his axe into the bedrock.
This is rather brilliant and it helps me in my irritation about Hollow Earth being in the core as opposed to just under the crust. I wish they spent ten seconds showing Kong falling upwards. It would have helped so much with this bonkers core choice.

That’s between 4000-6000 KM. Imagine how tired Kong would be and how long it would have taken him to climb from there. Weeks?

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

plasmabeam wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:07 pm
Spoiler:
This is rather brilliant and it helps me in my irritation about Hollow Earth being in the core as opposed to just under the crust. I wish they spent ten seconds showing Kong falling upwards. It would have helped so much with this bonkers core choice.

That’s between 4000-6000 KM. Imagine how tired Kong would be and how long it would have taken him to climb from there. Weeks?
He did jump and slide down at the start though.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

plasmabeam
G-Grasper

Post by plasmabeam »

miguelnuva wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:34 pm
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:07 pm
Spoiler:

He did jump and slide down at the start though.
Interestingly, it would take 42 minutes for a human to fall straight through Earth from one end to the other, so it would take 21 minutes if you were right in the middle of the core. Thanks, Google.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

It's clear the radiation titans feed on and uses is different from our radiation we produce and create. Titans who feed on our radiation are able to convert it into their radiation which as seen in the credits of King of the Monsters helps restores environments.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:34 am, edited 7 times in total.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

The Servum, or at least an equivalent to such, exist in the Hollow Earth
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:07 am It's clear the radiation titans feed on and uses is different from our radiation we produce and create. Titans who feed on our radiation are able to convert it into their radiation which as seen in the credits of King of the Monsters helps restores environments.
I think the kaiju are like filters to the radiation, turning it to bad radiation to good radiation if that makes sense

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Thatguy4683 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:58 amI think the kaiju are like filters to the radiation, turning it to bad radiation to good radiation if that makes sense
Better way of describing it the way I was trying to say it.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

The radiation in the Hollow Earth and the Titans convert our into is Mana which is why it heals the Earth.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image