Godzilla vs. Gamera: How would you do it?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Dinoskell
Monsterland Worker

Re: Godzilla vs. Gamera: How would you do it?

Post by Dinoskell »

Rival groups of invading aliens use Godzilla and Gamera as mind-controlled weapons against eachother.

I had a more specific idea I wrote out in 2018:
Zigra and Orga are fighting eachother for dominion of Earth.

They mind control each other’s respective film adversaries: Zigra hypnotizes Godzilla while the Millenians mind control Gamera (possibly by hijacking Atlantean technology found on seabed).

It leads to a tag team match between their spaceships. Zigra’s ship is destroyed but escapes into the sea alive with Godzilla’s assistance

A sample of Godzilla’s flesh is taken by the Millenian ship, and begins analysis while Gamera guards the ship.

Round two fight: its Orga, Gamera and the Millenian Ship vs Zigra ,Godzilla.and a cobbled together attack drone made from the wreckage of Zigra’s ship.

Humans break mind control, and Orga and Zigra are forced to fight against an enraged Godzilla and Gamera.

Good kaiju win. Roll credits.

There needs to be a scene where Zigra and the Millenians trash talk the Daleks and Cybermen in there somewhere. Maybe several scenes. Though Orga would communicate entirely through text messages.

A big thing important to me though is that Godzilla and Gamera’s personalities should still shine through under mind control.