what did mothra want to do with godzillas bones in tokyo sos

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
antovald20
Terminated
Terminated

Re: what did mothra want to do with godzillas bones in tokyo

Post by antovald20 »

Living Corpse wrote:
antovald20 wrote:I think Battra should be the one how declares war, and Mothra be the peace maker.
Battra doesn't exist in this film's universe. ;)
I KNOW! I was just saying that, it would make more since if Battra is to declare war instead of Mothra.
"Continuity gotta love it. :D"- antovald20

EVERY KAIJU FAN SHOULD CHECK THIS OUT! HIT THE LINK BELOW!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxd7cleqz74

GODZILLA VS GAMERA! THE ULTIMATE BATTLE IS FINALLY HERE! CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMOl-amah8w

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

I don't think i should say what i was going to say becasue it might give people nightmares

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Gawdziller wrote:
Biogoji wrote:I don't think i should say what i was going to say becasue it might give people nightmares

Yet you still saw fit to bump this thread because of it.
This. Just say it.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Goji
Xilien Halfling

Post by Goji »

The only thing on this forum that's capable of "giving me nightmares" is the thought of wataru laying one of those whales he's so fond of. *shudders*
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.
I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.

Julia Bristow
EDF Instructor

Post by Julia Bristow »

Goji wrote:The only thing on this forum that's capable of "giving me nightmares" is the thought of wataru laying one of those whales he's so fond of. *shudders*

wait..........wataru lays on whales? :eh:
All Movie snobs can just f off IMO

Goji
Xilien Halfling

Post by Goji »

Evidently, he enjoys being intimate with them, and then talking about it on the forums. As if that's something anybody would ever want to hear about.

So, yeahhh, about those bones.

Mothra obviously just wanted the world to be 'at peace', and letting humanity utilize Godzilla's bones as a weapon 'ruined the balance' of things..or something. Whatever the case, it doesn't really matter. The story simply wasn't fleshed out enough for it to matter.
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.
I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Showa Gyaos wrote:
Gawdziller wrote:
Biogoji wrote:I don't think i should say what i was going to say becasue it might give people nightmares

Yet you still saw fit to bump this thread because of it.
This. Just say it.
Goji wrote:The only thing on this forum that's capable of "giving me nightmares" is the thought of wataru laying one of those whales he's so fond of. *shudders*
Okay i warned you i think mothra was in love with the first godzilla and wanted to take them so she could use them as sex toys there i said it besides kids are not allowed on this site.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Goji wrote:
Mothra obviously just wanted the world to be 'at peace', and letting humanity utilize Godzilla's bones as a weapon 'ruined the balance' of things..or something. Whatever the case, it doesn't really matter. The story simply wasn't fleshed out enough for it to matter.
Mothra wanted the soul of the first Godzilla to be at peace. Using the bones was like enslaving the soul in a suit of armor.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

Godzillatheultimate wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom! No one gives a skreeonk what you say about sex toys! Unless you start posting images of them...
Ouch, rub ointment on that why don't you? ;)
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

Living Corpse wrote:
Godzillatheultimate wrote:Welcome to Toho Kingdom! No one gives a skreeonk what you say about sex toys! Unless you start posting images of them...
Please don't post images. -_-
Don't worry i don't think anyone has made fanart of it if they have then i have not found it.