kiryu goji vs ShodaiGoji?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Ryu
Samurai

kiryu goji vs ShodaiGoji?

Post by Ryu »

The best that the sequel is not made​​, the saga kiryu.
Godzilla would have against another godzilla.
Clone of 1954 would have the same aspect ShodaiGoji, or this would look and similar to Finalgoji? Or the SokogekiGoji?
Opinions?
Computer geeks ....we’re not so easy to kill.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Re: kiryu goji vs ShodaiGoji?

Post by TyrantGojira »

Please post all vs. fights in the fantasy match area. To my opinion, I think that ShodaiGoji is going to win.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Ryu
Samurai

Post by Ryu »

TyrantGojira, this is not a fight.
It is more a question about the aspect of the clone, the supposed last chapter of the saga Kiryu. Godzilla vs. Godzilla clone.
Cancelled by Godzilla Final Wars.
If clone would have the same appearance as the original, or would look similar to the Millennium films.
But thanks for the post TyrantGojira.
By the way, what is the date of the dna sample in the tank, after the credits tokyo sos?
Computer geeks ....we’re not so easy to kill.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

I recall the idea of Godzilla vs. Godzilla was floated around online for the 50th anniversary film, but have never seen any indication that it was being seriously considered by Toho.

Tokyo SOS flopping at the box office pretty much sealed the fate that they would do anything with Kiryu again, if they were at one point considering this as a concept. Personally, find the Godzilla vs. Godzilla idea very boring... I generally prefer variety in my monster battles, and the only way having two of the same monster fight against each other can work is if they had a lot of personality to the confrontation (like humanizing the Gargantuas and giving them a connection before they fight).
If it bites... don't mess with it!