Describe Millennium Movie Plots Badly

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Re: Describe Millennium Movie Plots Badly

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

Planet Of the Monsters: Captain Ahab when he was an emo manages to direct a coup d'etat against the only government keeping Humanity and it's alien buddies alive and goes to Earth alongside his possie to try and destroy an evil vegetable that kicked them out of Eath for not living on caves.

City On The Edge Of Battle: After Best Daddy Godzilla kicks the living shit out of the Humans that stir fried his son, Captain Emohab and his possie discover a bunch of Moth People, amongst whom are a couple of twins that prove that Emohab is into Lolicon. Meanwhile, the Black Elves From Space discover that the Moth People use the metal soup they created in their weapons, and that leads them to discover that MechaNotZilla they constructed has created a living factory, and resolve to use said city to kill Grandpa Vegetable once and for all.

The Planet Eater: After the destruction of MechaNotZilla and his city, the genocide of the Black Elves from space and the loss of his waifu, Emohab is manipulated by Space Gay Jesus, alongside various other people, to summon The Flying Spaghetti Monster to destroy Grandpa Vegetable. Featuring our protagonist shagging a girl that he swears was legal, hamfisted philosophy on how Iphones are bad and the only good thing to come out of this trilogy of movies: it's end
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

godzilla go around beat monster never lose always win
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

G14: 1000000000000 Year old man wakes from his energy slurping stupor to murder incestual siblings and their physically deformed children.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Planet of the Monsters: A planet of monsters, as long as by monsters you mean Godzilla, Minya on steroids, and a bunch of mosquitoes. Moby Dick story ensues, complete with harpoons.

City on the Edge of Battle: How to blatantly lie to your audience using marketing. Technology bad.
The ending:

The Planter Eater: Captain Ahab fucks an insect, then dies, leaving her a single mother. Cults bad.

This needed to be three movies, why, again?
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

G2K: Coldsteel the Hedgehog but Godzilla fights the personification of that one weird kid from school who bit people.
GxM: Godzilla's hulk reskin gets saturated to the point of it being a driving hazard, and he fights Kamacuras' edgy sister.
GMK: Beer-gutzilla fights a Pokemon reject, Mothra on LSD, and a golden chicken.
GxMG: Bandai wanted to sell some toys...
SOS: Literally the same but taking stuff from a far superior Godzilla Film.
FW: The death of my senses.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

VoyagerGoji wrote: GxM: Godzilla's hulk reskin gets saturated to the point of it being a driving hazard, and he fights Kamacuras' edgy sister.
Too true. Seriously the lighter green they gave the MireGoji suit is ugly. Why didn't they just leave it be? X_X

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Godzilla 2000 - Big-ass lizard monster fight against a UFO which turns into alien Squidward then a giant weird-looking alien thing.

Godzilla vs Megaguirus - Same big-ass lizard fights Queen Bitch's older sister and her little minions after some Asian city got flooded and there is no Noah with an ark.

Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack - A zombie of the big-ass lizard get possessed by spooky ghost from some war that takes place in some really big ocean and fights against a red doggo, a really mean looking butterfly and a three-headed yellow dragon that has the power of Zeus.

Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla - Big-ass lizard fights against a gundam that has a skeleton of another big-ass lizard inside for some reason and is piloted by an adult version of Asuka Langley Soryu.

Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. - Same as last time. Oh, but that giant butterfly is here as well two giant caterpillars and small twins that like to pray and sing.

Godzilla: Final Wars - This is The Matrix but with giant monsters, Hot Topic aliens, a Hulk Hogan wannabe and the same big-ass lizard who is frozen for half of the movie.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

G2K - Godzilla vs Independence Day
GXM - Godzilla vs the bug from Rodan
GMK - Godzilla vs leftover ideas from Gamera 3
GXMG/GMMG - Their plots are bad enough
GFW - Destroy All Monsters on coke straight from the cartel

^ This is me being as catty as possible.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

tbeasley wrote: Godzilla vs Independence Day
I suddenly really want this to happen.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So uh, can we also include these movies?

Attack on Titan Parts 1 and 2: Giant muscle man kicks in wall and lets in a bunch of ugly fat cannibal goblins to ravaged humans.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

G2000: Lizard aborts his cousin, Lizard Jamila
Megaguirus: In Soviet Russia, Fly swats you
GMK: Ghost disturbs young rascals, young rascals disturb graves, grave monsters disturb ghost, ghost kills grave monsters and has a heart attack
against Mechagodzilla: Lizard becomes delinquent and his robotic dad tries to stop him from going to a Skillet concert
Tokyo SOS: Moth becomes Lizard's stepmother and makes Robo-Dad convert his son into Christianity
Final Wars: Aliens host moshpit, everybody gets beat up by Lizard

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Removed because I'm an idiot and didn't realize which era this was
Last edited by Major sssspielberg! on Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

Attack on Titan - War of the Gargantuas Meets Tokyo Gore Police

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

https://youtu.be/JO4D9tpT804

Not a movie but:

When you fell asleep doing your physics homework but also watched Godzillq vs Megalon

RIP Evan.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Godzilla battles a vore enthusiast, the audience learns Godzilla is inside them
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

GodzillaXGomoraFight
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaXGomoraFight »

G2K: Godzilla vs. Weird Spaceship ( feat. The Rancor)

GvM: Don't let it get wet plus black holes

GMK: The Exorcist: Godzilla Edition

GxMG: Evangelion Meets Godzilla

SOS: see previous plus mystical Mothra subplot

Final Wars: Don Frye & Godzilla vs. EVERYONE

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

G2K: That movie you convinced yourself was terrific because you first saw it in a theater at 10 years old.
GxM: Godzilla body slams a dragonfly
GMK: The movie where Baragon is the best part
GxMG: Godzilla vs absolute zero
SOS: Who knew rehashing old movies could be so fun?
GFW: Destroy all Monsters...but EXTREME!!!!!!

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

Legion1979 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:24 am G2K: That movie you convinced yourself was terrific because you first saw it in a theater at 10 years old.
Hey now. :lol:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:40 am
Legion1979 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:24 am G2K: That movie you convinced yourself was terrific because you first saw it in a theater at 10 years old.
Hey now. :lol:
Lol sorry.

I feel like I should like this movie. But I saw it 21 years ago (wow that feels like an eternity) in an almost empty theater and didn't enjoy it much. It gets so much love and I really don't understand why.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

GMK: 3 old people tried to be Ghostbusters and miserably failed