Positive things to say about takao okawara if a GodZilla fan asks.

For discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1980 up to 1998 (includes Gamera 3)
gfan84
Samurai

Positive things to say about takao okawara if a GodZilla fan asks.

Post by gfan84 »

My last of my top three non Honda directors is one that I know is an unusual pick. I sure hope that i am not angering any fans here when I say I think he is the most underrated director in the series. His first film GodZilla vs mother’s was not a good start however. But he got better GodZilla vs me ha GodZilla, GodZilla vs destroyah, and GodZilla 1999 2000. I will later choose into my detail in this post about why I think he is underrated but currently I would like to see fans say anything about his good directing skills

shadowgigan
Futurian

Re: Positive things to say about takao okawara if a GodZilla fan asks.

Post by shadowgigan »

Big fan of GvD and G2k. I've always thought he managed to emote Godzilla very well. Not sure if others will agree with me on that point.

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

I love all four of his films. Each has an interesting story that is easy to follow. I wish he had directed more Godzilla films, I bet he would have done a better job with SpaceGodzilla. I should look into his other movies eventually.

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Godzilla vs. Mother's (Little Helper) and Godzilla vs. Me Ha Godzilla are both very underrated indeed.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....