Lost Project Discussion: Godzilla vs Emperor Ghidorah

For discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1980 up to 1998 (includes Gamera 3)
SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Re: Lost Project Discussion: Godzilla vs Emperor Ghidorah

Post by SonOfGorgo »

I too think the Dorat/DNA theory might be valid and not out of the ordinary.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

...Turns out this "Emperor" was actually someone much more familiar. The page has been updated featuring the earliest known version of Keizer Ghidorah!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/cutting_roo ... _1994.html

I'm suddenly reminded of all those early rumors saying how GFW was going to be a continuation of the Heisei series. Perhaps there was some credibility to those after all.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Okay, hearing that "Emperor" Ghidorah's name was actually Keizer was really nice, but.. Can we also talk about the fact that apparently one of the drafts for Godzilla 6 was Godzilla vs. Cthulhu? :shock:

Seems like a Heisei era King Kong rematch also got considered again.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:30 am Okay, hearing that "Emperor" Ghidorah's name was actually Keizer was really nice, but.. Can we also talk about the fact that apparently one of the drafts for Godzilla 6 was Godzilla vs. Cthulhu? :shock:

Seems like a Heisei era King Kong rematch also got considered again.
Also looks like Toho was going to make a Kong called King Goku. I'm very intreasted in learning about a these unmade films.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

imposterzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by imposterzilla »

Cthulhu?!

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Seeing KG return to his space monster origins would have been a welcome idea. KG works best as an alien dragon.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’m kinda glad we got SpaceGodzilla instead. Don’t get me wrong, Ghidorah is always epic and GvSG ain’t exactly my favorite movie, but a new kaiju is something I’ll always appreciate more than a reinvention of a classic.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I’m a little sad we didn’t get the Godzilla vs Five Godzillas. I would’ve loved to have seen old G54 beat the shit outta five other Godzillas, showing that no matter how big or bad you get, you can never beat the OG.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image