New Members

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.
Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

New Members

Post by Maritonic »

In response to some recent events, we're altering how we handle new members for the foreseeable future:

>All new members will enter a probationary period. This period is subject to administrative judgement, and the user will be removed when deemed fit. During this probationary period, new users cannot send or read private messages and all posts must be approved by staff before they'll appear on the forum.

We hope these measures will be unnecessary. If there are any comments, questions, or concerns, please reach out to me or any of the other reds & greens.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Update:

Due to recent events, all new members will remain in the probationary group indefinitely. Any issues with this, please feel free to e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.

It's an unfortunate situation, but this is just the way it is going forward. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes to new users.

Update 2:

New Users are now able to change their avatars. Hopefully this doesn't lead to any issues, but I'm trying to find ways to loosen the leash a bit.
Last edited by Maritonic on Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.