What Godzilla movies do you own?

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.
MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Re: What Godzilla movies do you own?

Post by MaxRebo320 »

You can find all of the Mill Creek Ultraman sets online for mere peanuts, you know. I don't get the point in waiting in vain for more to show up at your local B&M store.
Ultra Q: Dark Fantasy has been funded!!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/finish-subbi ... are-flow-1
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

Legion1979
Sazer

Post by Legion1979 »

Exactly. I mean....Amazon exists. That's where all mine came from.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Legion1979 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:27 pm Exactly. I mean....Amazon exists. That's where all mine came from.
A lot of folks try to boycott Amazon these days for a number of different reasons, so that may not be an option for them.

Although I'm sure they're available elsewhere anyway.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Legion1979
Sazer

Post by Legion1979 »

Spuro wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:44 pm
Legion1979 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:27 pm Exactly. I mean....Amazon exists. That's where all mine came from.
A lot of folks try to boycott Amazon these days for a number of different reasons, so that may not be an option for them.
Well that's on them. If they want to voluntarily make things harder on themselves they can go right ahead. But then they shouldn't complain that something is so hard to find otherwise.
Although I'm sure they're available elsewhere anyway.
They are. But Amazon is the easiest and one of the cheapest options.
Last edited by Legion1979 on Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Futurian

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

I've been ordering all of my Ultra BRs/DVDs from either Best Buy or a favorite E-Bay store.
Resized Image

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

All of them, although some of them are grey market:

- My copies of Son of Godzilla; Return of Godzilla; and Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla '74 were bought from a bootlegger in Liberdade, São Paulo (the city's version of Japantown);
- My copies of Shin Godzilla; Godzilla Final Wars; and Godzilla: Tokyo SOS were bought from a NJ-based seller and have extra discs with lots of knick-knacks on them.

mikelcho
Gotengo Officer

Post by mikelcho »

Well, I finally got Ultraseven: The Complete Series (Mill Creek Entertainment (Blu-ray SteelBook version)) today at last!

Two down, three to go!
Last edited by mikelcho on Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

mikelcho wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:53 pm Well, I just got Ultraseven: The Complete Series (Mill Creek Entertainment (Blu-ray SteelBook version)) today at last!

Two down, three to go.
Funny! I happened to wear an Ultraseven t-shirt today!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

mikelcho
Gotengo Officer

Post by mikelcho »

Well, I finally got Ultra Q: The Complete Series (Mill Creek Entertainment (Blu-ray SteelBook version)) on Friday at last! And as if that weren't good enough, I also got The Birth of Ultraman (Mill Creek Entertainment (Blu-ray)) and Secrets of the Rise of Ultraman (Mill Creek Entertainment (Blu-ray)) at the same time!

Five down and stick a fork in me, I'm done!