Zone Fighter DVD?

For the discussion of Toho DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, streaming services, VHS, and other formats where Toho films and soundtracks can be found.
mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Re: Zone Fighter DVD?

Post by mikelcho »

Zarm wrote:So, this translation is finished and out there on the web, too. Anyone interested, feel free to PM me; Zone Fighter is fully subtitled, now!
Is there a physical copy of this? I'd like to get it for a friend of mine.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Not of any sort that board rules would allow discussing. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

AaronMJ90
Ronin

Post by AaronMJ90 »

Zarm wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:30 pm So, this translation is finished and out there on the web, too. Anyone interested, feel free to PM me; Zone Fighter is fully subtitled, now!
Not sure how to PM you but I would like Zone Fighter please.

Purzel2205
Samurai

Post by Purzel2205 »

AaronMJ90 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:08 am
Zarm wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:30 pm So, this translation is finished and out there on the web, too. Anyone interested, feel free to PM me; Zone Fighter is fully subtitled, now!
Not sure how to PM you but I would like Zone Fighter please.
Since you are very new you still are in the "new users" group where you can't send or look at PMs
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Gigantis, the fire monster? I thought not. It's not a story the Toho studios would tell you...

AaronMJ90
Ronin

Post by AaronMJ90 »

I just hope Zarm has a look here soon.
Last edited by AaronMJ90 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

By extreme coincidence, I am here for the first time in... probably a year. :) I am hesitant to post any links in the open thread; can you drop me an email at nolinecinemas at juno dot com? (Hopefully that's unformatted enough to fool bots and spammers...)
Last edited by Zarm on Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

AaronMJ90
Ronin

Post by AaronMJ90 »

I shall do so later today, thank you my friend.

G-MAN
Interpol Agent

Post by G-MAN »

Can someone pm a link to the subtitles?