What Non-Kaiju Toy Did You Just Buy?

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: What Non-Kaiju Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Got myself some new NECAS. The Ultimate T-1000 and NoES Part 3 Freddy Krueger, along with another blue Xenomorph from Aliens to replace one that snapped in half after a shelf dive a few weeks back.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

BOTM Balaur bondoc and the black nestling pack.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

SoggyNoodles2016

For more BOTM, Preordered the Spiclypeus and Kosmoceratops, and ordered the Diabloceratops and Psittacosaurus!
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

Not really a toy, but I just got the Efx Boba Fett PCR helmet. LOVE it!

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Technically haven’t “bought” it, but i preordered the figma DX Tanjiro and Nezuko (Nezuko being the hardest to snag). Coming by July and September respectively!
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

Got a resin kit of an Archelon (prehistoric turtle) to practice on. Really cool sculpt, will post pics when I get the chance.

Added in 1 minute 33 seconds:
Got a resin kit of an Archelon (prehistoric turtle) to practice on. Really cool sculpt, will post pics when I get the chance.
canofhumdingers wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:40 am Image
Is that 70's Godzilla an X-Plus?

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

^no, it’s a model kit by Billiken. Goji ‘75.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Here’s a better shot of it for you

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

I was out shopping on Sunday and picked up some JW goodies at Walmart and Target - with mixed results:

The Sarcosuchus and Plesiosaurus were impulse buys. I wasn't prepared for how stupidly fun the biting gimmick is on the Sarcosuchus. I'm very pleased with these two.
I'd been on the fence about the Amber Collection raptors, but Delta and Echo are on sale at essentially a two-for one price, so that's a hard deal to pass up. There was one Pteranodon on the shelves, too, so I was happy to grab it.
Sadly, upon coming home, I discovered all three Amber figures had a defect of their own kind in their mouth/jaw; so today I had to go back and return them. I was able to exchange Delta, at least, but other two weren't in stock; so I put in a new order for the Pteranodon online (Echo, for whatever reason, isn't available for shipping to my address or local store :sigh: ). On the plus side, the much-desired Spino was also in stock online; so both figures should be arriving before the weekend.

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

Well, that was fast!

My new Pteranodon's jaw closes slightly askew, but it does close. Overall, the articulation could use improvement; but it's sculpted and painted very nicely. It's a good figure.
Of course, all of my attention is now on Spinosaurus. At LONG LAST, I have a Spino! I was very frustrated with the handling on the first Legacy release, and I never caught a glimpse of the Battle Damage variant; so it feels vindicating to finally obtain one, and possibly the best-looking one after all.

Posed with my exchanged Delta from yesterday. Delta has a few paint scuffs, but since I paid about $10 tops for her I'm not about to complain.

The complete weekend haul united:

And fooling around a bit:

SoggyNoodles2016

Those look great!

For me, I finally decided to dip into NECA's horror stuff and where better to start then my first slasher?

RIP Evan.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Man, the MK11 Crossover characters are getting out of hand!

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Rody wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:15 am Well, that was fast!

My new Pteranodon's jaw closes slightly askew, but it does close. Overall, the articulation could use improvement; but it's sculpted and painted very nicely. It's a good figure.
Of course, all of my attention is now on Spinosaurus. At LONG LAST, I have a Spino! I was very frustrated with the handling on the first Legacy release, and I never caught a glimpse of the Battle Damage variant; so it feels vindicating to finally obtain one, and possibly the best-looking one after all.

Posed with my exchanged Delta from yesterday. Delta has a few paint scuffs, but since I paid about $10 tops for her I'm not about to complain.

The complete weekend haul united:

And fooling around a bit:

From what I've seen the Pteranodon jaw problem is a very common defect with the figure.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Nanmu "Berserker Rex" aka Indominus Rex from Jurassic World.

Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Nabbed the Neca Super Shredder to go along with Tokka and Rahzar.

SoggyNoodles2016

BOTM Eastern Acessory Set and Amber Collection Tiger Raptor because they're half off on Amazon. Gonna have to wait for my next paycheck before I can get the proper supplies to customize the Raptor like I'd like though haha.

Added in 1 minute 10 seconds:
Oh and techincally my pre-ordered Battle Damaged City Hunter from NECA came in but I'm waiting for a few other BBTS preorders to come in so I can make them one shipment, so I don't have it have it

RIP Evan.

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

Since playing The Witcher 3 last year I always wanted a good Geralt figure or statue, but all of them I had seen were kinda off, including McFarlane's large figure. Their new 7" version, however, has a nearly perfect likeness, great sculpted detail and a very clean paintjob. I saw it at Target and bought it out of impulse, and decided that Eredin would look pretty nice next to him. I'm probably going to leave these in their boxes for a change, they look good that way.
Last edited by Rando Yaguchi on Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

My most recent purchase was the Papo Octopus & Grey Wolf.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Pre-ordered Habro's brand new Pudgy Pig, Pirantis Head, and Cog. I would've normally passed on the Cog since I just bought the recent two pack but he comes with Zeo Ranger III's tonfas, so I sorta had to.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Grabbed up a vintage Beast Wars Optimus Primal which has been a grail for a decade now.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.