Dragonball Collectibles

General discussion for all non-Toho, non-Kaiju collectibles!
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Dragonball Collectibles

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Dragonball stuff is brought up from time to time, mostly by me, in the Figuarts thread but I really think it needs its own. Figuarts has had a ton of awesome reveals recently including Porunga and Turles not to mention some of the gorgeous statues Bandai/Banpresto has in the pipeline.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

PuzzledAmphibian
Monsterland Worker

Re: Dragonball Collectibles

Post by PuzzledAmphibian »

I have the great saiyaman figuarts and the mr satan one that came with Bee. I would of course love more especially the Cooler final form one, but I only have so much money lol and Godzilla is by far my main collecting hobby. I am hoping to at least get a Videl figuarts if they ever get around to fully revealing her (after that tease some time ago). If they could put her out in her Great Saiyaman II (or Saiyawoman) form it would really complete the trio with Gohan and mr. satan for me. In the meantime I did pick up her new 'Glitter & Glamours' figure as it wasn't too expensive and seems more true to her character than some of the Dragon Ball heroine figures/statues can be.

Other than that I have a few knick knacks left over from when I was a youngling, including an old portable size pinball machine. How many figuarts do you have from Dragonball? or whole collection?

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

I have a decent Figuarts collection but got into them relatively late. Got Battle Damage SS Goku, Special Color Teen Trunks, SS2 Gohan, Piccolo 1.0, DBZ Vegito, DBZ Broly, Tien, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Krillin 2.0, King Piccolo, Special Color Rose Goku Black, Super Buu, SS4 Goku, Mastered UI Goku, Full Power Jiren, Android 21, and Merged Zamasu. Pretty sure that's everyone. Definitely excited for Imperfect Cell, SS4 Vegeta, and Turles. As for non Figuarts stuff I have every Glitters & Glamor and Dragonball Gals Android 18 figure. I really like the "Banpresto" figures they're good size and really nice and heavy. That's a majority of my Dragonball collection though I do have a few statues and other odds and ends like a full size four star Dragonball and a Dragon Radar.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Figuarts just announced 2nd Form Frieza. Really love they're getting into underrepresented characters like Turles and the Frieza forms.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Figuarts Orange Piccolo leaks for New York Comic Con.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

OK 3rd Form Frieza looks fantastic!

PuzzledAmphibian
Monsterland Worker

Post by PuzzledAmphibian »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:44 pm I have a decent Figuarts collection but got into them relatively late. Got Battle Damage SS Goku, Special Color Teen Trunks, SS2 Gohan, Piccolo 1.0, DBZ Vegito, DBZ Broly, Tien, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Krillin 2.0, King Piccolo, Special Color Rose Goku Black, Super Buu, SS4 Goku, Mastered UI Goku, Full Power Jiren, Android 21, and Merged Zamasu. Pretty sure that's everyone. Definitely excited for Imperfect Cell, SS4 Vegeta, and Turles. As for non Figuarts stuff I have every Glitters & Glamor and Dragonball Gals Android 18 figure. I really like the "Banpresto" figures they're good size and really nice and heavy. That's a majority of my Dragonball collection though I do have a few statues and other odds and ends like a full size four star Dragonball and a Dragon Radar.
no androiad 18 figuarts? just kidding thats a heck of a collection actually.