Official Ultraman Decker Thread

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Official Ultraman Decker Thread

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Yeah, I actually like this design A LOT more than Trigger's. The purple bits really help A LOT. And I really like the "half armor" he's got going. The galactic head crest thing looks really cool.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

imposterzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by imposterzilla »

Since there is a new Bandai for it, hopefully we see Yanakargie.

Dyrakro
Interpol Agent

Post by Dyrakro »

Kinda doubt he is going to appear. We surely got good chances to see Spheres, Darambia, Reicubas and of course the kaijus that were already leaked

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Dyrakro wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:13 am Kinda doubt he is going to appear. We surely got good chances to see Spheres, Darambia, Reicubas and of course the kaijus that were already leaked
I don't know about all that. Darambia maybe since I'm sure the Thunder Darambia suit is still laying around somewhere... But we also didn't get Silvagon nor Goldras in Trigger and their King suits are laying around somewhere too. My guess is we'll see one or two "Dyna exclusives" (I would LOVE to see Reicubas and Neosaurus), but we'll prolly see more returning Showa kaiju... Despite it being a Heisei celebration series. :?

Trademarks/Copyright leaks indicate we're going to be getting Sphere versions of Gomora, Red King and a "Spheresaurus", which if I have to guess, means we WON'T be seeing Geomos/Neo Geomos (A Gomora tribute episode in Dyna) and Neosaurus.

If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on Reicubas and Monsarger being the lucky Dyna kaiju to come back.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

imposterzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by imposterzilla »

Wonder what Sphereasaurus is gonna be like.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

imposterzilla wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:43 pm Wonder what Sphereasaurus is gonna be like.
I'm guessing it's gonna' be the Neosaurus stand-in/replacement. Neosaurus in Dyna didn't have any ties to the Spheres, and it seems the Spheres are going to be this series' primary antagonist.

Quote of the Year:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I wonder what changes they're going to make to the Spheres like how the Dark Giants were updated. I too hope for more Dyna kaiju instead of Showa repaints.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Decker's Type Changes
Spoiler:
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:20 am Decker's Type Changes
Spoiler:
I no like.

daveblackeye15
EDF Instructor

Post by daveblackeye15 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:20 am Decker's Type Changes
Spoiler:
Hmmm I kinda like them.
Spoiler:
What I like is how the strong type has kind of a smooth design where red and white meet. While speed is jagged and like lightning where blue and white meet.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Both look better than Trigger also. Expectations slowly rising.

Quote of the Year:

Dyrakro
Interpol Agent

Post by Dyrakro »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:18 am
Dyrakro wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:13 am Kinda doubt he is going to appear. We surely got good chances to see Spheres, Darambia, Reicubas and of course the kaijus that were already leaked
I don't know about all that. Darambia maybe since I'm sure the Thunder Darambia suit is still laying around somewhere... But we also didn't get Silvagon nor Goldras in Trigger and their King suits are laying around somewhere too. My guess is we'll see one or two "Dyna exclusives" (I would LOVE to see Reicubas and Neosaurus), but we'll prolly see more returning Showa kaiju... Despite it being a Heisei celebration series. :?

Trademarks/Copyright leaks indicate we're going to be getting Sphere versions of Gomora, Red King and a "Spheresaurus", which if I have to guess, means we WON'T be seeing Geomos/Neo Geomos (A Gomora tribute episode in Dyna) and Neosaurus.

If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on Reicubas and Monsarger being the lucky Dyna kaiju to come back.
Yeah, we surely can expect for a whole lot of reappearing Showa kaijus, probably various New Gen ones too again.
And I totally see TsuPro using Sphere Gomora as a stand-in for Neo Geomos.

Talking of King Goldras and King Silvergon, I wonder if the suits do still exist, as they haven't appeared quite some time now... maybe the suits were already way too damaged to be used?

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

How sick would it be to see Lovemos again??
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Dyrakro wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:14 pmprobably various New Gen ones too again.
I wouldn't mind seeing Zaigorg again, really. Shame his suit was modified into Snake Darkness, but at least the series hasn't fully forgotten about him since he did have a medal in Z. Snake Darkness is also overdue a return, but ehhh. Night Fang, Zegan, Segmeger and Hellberus would be cool for me too. Though, I know Hellberus' suit was turned into Death Draco, but maybe there's another suit?

Added in 2 hours 39 minutes 5 seconds:
Looks like this also confirms A LOT of the prior leaks: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOoHYysacAUBtlK.jpg
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Big leak just dropped from the same forum that the many Donbrothers leaks came from. Still reading them but an important thing to note so far is that
Spoiler:
CAPSULE MONSTERS ARE COMING BACK, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Added in 4 minutes 1 second:
Finished reading it, other things to note is that
Spoiler:
Spheresaurus will be CGI
and that some things will be akin to the Mega Monster Rush: Ultra Frontier game.

imposterzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by imposterzilla »

Ooo..any more on monsters? What capsule monsters will there be?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

imposterzilla wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:33 am Ooo..any more on monsters? What capsule monsters will there be?
Spoiler:
Same ones as in Ultraseven. Decker can also use their power in a special attack with the gimmick weapon of the series.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:58 am
imposterzilla wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:33 am Ooo..any more on monsters? What capsule monsters will there be?
Spoiler:
Same ones as in Ultraseven. Decker can also use their power in a special attack with the gimmick weapon of the series.
That explains the reissue of the Miclas figure and new Agira one. I like the concept coming back... But once again... This isn't a f'n Ultraseven show. Feels way out of place for a DYNA.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:01 pm Looks like this also confirms A LOT of the prior leaks: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOoHYysacAUBtlK.jpg
I just realized that Monsarger has a new official name listed here: Mons-Ahgar. I like the former better but maybe, it'll grow on me.

Dyrakro
Interpol Agent

Post by Dyrakro »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:01 pm Night Fang, Zegan, Segmeger and Hellberus would be cool for me too. Though, I know Hellberus' suit was turned into Death Draco, but maybe there's another suit?
Didn't know that about Hellberus, such a shame tho... Zegan and Snake Darkness need to return for sure! I mean if Tsuburaya reuses kaijus, why not those who barely appeared and were introduced to us just some shows before? Gomora and Red King already had way enough appearances already.

On another side note, I love how Demaaga managed to become a classic kaiju now which is also thanks to him having returned so often. Wouldn't mind to see him again in Decker, maybe even an updated Tsurugi Demaaga after being infected by Spheres