Ultra Galaxy Fight

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Ultra Galaxy Fight

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:05 pm Does anyone know what song plays in episode 9 of TAC when the Ultras are fighting the Zettons together?
Ultra Spiral by Voyager
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:08 am
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:05 pm Does anyone know what song plays in episode 9 of TAC when the Ultras are fighting the Zettons together?
Ultra Spiral by Voyager
Thanks. I just knew it was a Voyager song.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Reviving this thread because
Spoiler:
we've got a name for one of the new Absolutians: Absolute Diaboro.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Big news about UGF 3! It is called The Destined Crossroad and will be released in 2022. In terms of characters, we'll see the likes of Leo and Astra, Dark Grigio, King, as well as newbies
Spoiler:
Ultraman Regulus and Absolute Diavolo!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Are You Tough Enough?

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Man, its been a hellova wait for this. But I am super excited. And Zearth, man. He's almost as big as a surprise return as Great and Powered. Also, while I doubt there's any real link between them, but am I the only one who thinks the new Ultra sorta looks like Darrgon from Trigger?

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:15 pmMan, its been a hellova wait for this. But I am super excited. And Zearth,
Wow I missed that the first time in the trailer. That is cool. I did a complete rewatch of the first 2 series yesterday, I love they have a combined "movie" format available for each series. Absolute Conspiracy is 100 (well 99 and change technically) minutes of Pure Ultraman and kaiju awesomeness, no humans needed 8-) . I wonder if the goal is to get Every Ultra into the series by the end of this new 3rd series. I'd love to see Chuck, Scott, and Beth (Ultraman The Adventure Begins/USA) make an appearance, they were in the Ultra Galaxy film briefly after all, so we know they have live action suits.

I guess the only other exception would be all the other U40 Ultramen form the animated series. But I can live without that. We got Joneius in live action form, that felt like a miracle on its own, along with Andro Melos, Great and Powered.
To all you dub preservationists, my friends, you have my eternal thanks 8-) . Never stop what you do, you are amazing!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

o.supreme wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:25 am
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:15 pmMan, its been a hellova wait for this. But I am super excited. And Zearth,
Wow I missed that the first time in the trailer. That is cool. I did a complete rewatch of the first 2 series yesterday, I love they have a combined "movie" format available for each series. Absolute Conspiracy is 100 (well 99 and change technically) minutes of Pure Ultraman and kaiju awesomeness, no humans needed 8-) . I wonder if the goal is to get Every Ultra into the series by the end of this new 3rd series. I'd love to see Chuck, Scott, and Beth (Ultraman The Adventure Begins/USA) make an appearance, they were in the Ultra Galaxy film briefly after all, so we know they have live action suits.

I guess the only other exception would be all the other U40 Ultramen form the animated series. But I can live without that. We got Joneius in live action form, that felt like a miracle on its own, along with Andro Melos, Great and Powered.
I would absolutely kill for an Endgame type of scene where the camera pans and shows EVERY Ultra up to this point arriving/landing, striking a pose and then charging.

Also... The new Ultra has arm tat patterns.

Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

New character poster for Diavolo.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:47 pm New character poster for Diavolo.
That thing in the back looks like an awful lot like the Smash logo..

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Quote of the Year:

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

The Prologue for Destined Crossroad was uploaded to TPC official Youtube Page a few hours ago. Looks pretty cool. Even though we have this new episode, there still hasn't been an official release date for the series itself? IIRC Absolute Conspiracy started in late December last year, with a couple weeks where AC and Z had episodes going at the same time.

With Trigger taking a week off, and the last 3 episodes airing on January 8th, 15, and 22nd, I wonder if they will start DC before Trigger's end, or wait until Trigger is completely finished to start?
To all you dub preservationists, my friends, you have my eternal thanks 8-) . Never stop what you do, you are amazing!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

o.supreme wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:30 am The Prologue for Destined Crossroad was uploaded to TPC official Youtube Page a few hours ago. Looks pretty cool. Even though we have this new episode, there still hasn't been an official release date for the series itself? IIRC Absolute Conspiracy started in late December last year, with a couple weeks where AC and Z had episodes going at the same time.

With Trigger taking a week off, and the last 3 episodes airing on January 8th, 15, and 22nd, I wonder if they will start DC before Trigger's end, or wait until Trigger is completely finished to start?
They've confirmed it for Summer 2022.

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

Wow... that long huh? Maybe because it might contain spoilers for, or canonically take placer after the Trigger movie?

So we have the Trigger Movie in March, Shin in May, and Destined Crossroads in "Summer", with the new Ultra series probably airing after it, or along side it.
Last edited by o.supreme on Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

We finally have a release date for The Destined Crossroad: May 28th.

This year, they're changing things. Instead of airing on the official Ultraman YT channel, TDC will be up for rent on the Ultraman Connection website.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Yeah, I'm not a fan of this decision at all. Not even because I'm a cheapskate, it's just that the reason why Z and UGF:TAC did as well as they did is because they were available on YouTube officially. All they're doing is just limiting the show's accessibility because people have enough streaming services to keep track of already and they're not gonna pay extra to rent one series. And if they can put this series (which has been on YouTube for its whole lifetime, mind you) behind a paywall, well... I'm pretty worried for Decker, honestly.

goji1986
JXSDF Technician

Post by goji1986 »

It's important to note, if you read the ENTIRE press release on the website (which also includes a cool reveal that the animated Ultraman USA voice actors are reprising their roles for the English version), this news states that the ENGLISH version is debuting for rental on the Ultra Connection site.
・English version release date: Available for rent after the ULTRAMAN CONNECTION on May 28th, 2022.

・Japanese version release date: Global release to be decided.
Doesn't necessarily mean we're still gonna get it on YouTube, but it does imply that there is a different plan for the Japanese version.

Read the whole story here: https://en.tsuburaya-prod.co.jp/news/4158
PM me for Godzilla versus The Sea Monster Titra Dub HD reconstruction! BLURAY-READY EDITION NOW AVAILABLE!
(Former V2.0 still available as well)
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5561

Godzilla vs The Smog Monster AIP Dub HD reconstruction COMPLETE!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26132

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

goji1986 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:22 am It's important to note, if you read the ENTIRE press release on the website (which also includes a cool reveal that the animated Ultraman USA voice actors are reprising their roles for the English version), this news states that the ENGLISH version is debuting for rental on the Ultra Connection site.
・English version release date: Available for rent after the ULTRAMAN CONNECTION on May 28th, 2022.

・Japanese version release date: Global release to be decided.
Doesn't necessarily mean we're still gonna get it on YouTube, but it does imply that there is a different plan for the Japanese version.

Read the whole story here: https://en.tsuburaya-prod.co.jp/news/4158
There absolutely is a different release plan. It's being put on Tsuburaya IMAGINATION next month.

goji1986
JXSDF Technician

Post by goji1986 »

Can you link your source? It’s not stated in the press release.

EDIT: Nevermind I see it in the description for the Japanese trailer.
Last edited by goji1986 on Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me for Godzilla versus The Sea Monster Titra Dub HD reconstruction! BLURAY-READY EDITION NOW AVAILABLE!
(Former V2.0 still available as well)
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5561

Godzilla vs The Smog Monster AIP Dub HD reconstruction COMPLETE!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26132

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

Ok so the first episode of The Destined Crossroad was uploaded to YouTube about an hour ago. I guess only in English for U.S. residents? Anyway, I don't have time to watch at the moment as I am working, but I was surprised to see it was a full 22 minutes, not a shot form series like the first two. Anyone have any idea how many episodes this is supposed to be?