Ultra Galaxy Fight

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Ultra Galaxy Fight

Post by MoarCrossovers »

o.supreme wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:59 am Ok so the first episode of The Destined Crossroad was uploaded to YouTube about an hour ago. I guess only in English for U.S. residents? Anyway, I don't have time to watch at the moment as I am working, but I was surprised to see it was a full 22 minutes, not a shot form series like the first two. Anyone have any idea how many episodes this is supposed to be?

And the reason the first one was so long was because it combines both the prologue and the first episode. Normally, the episodes are around 10-15 minutes in length.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Thu May 26, 2022 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Saturndusk
Monarch Researcher

Post by Saturndusk »

For those who watched during the watch party
Spoiler:
Thoughts on Z getting a pseudo new form in Deathcium Rise Claw?
There’s no point in being grownup if you can’t be childish sometimes.

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

Ok, so I assume since Decker just started that Destined Crossroad is done? Since it wasn't on YouTube beyond the first episode, I had no idea when it was on. Can anyone PM me if they know a place where I can see DC?

Thank you in advance.
To all you dub preservationists, my friends, you have my eternal thanks 8-) . Never stop what you do, you are amazing!

spookymizu
Ronin

Post by spookymizu »

o.supreme wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:23 pm Ok, so I assume since Decker just started that Destined Crossroad is done? Since it wasn't on YouTube beyond the first episode, I had no idea when it was on. Can anyone PM me if they know a place where I can see DC?

Thank you in advance.
You can rent it at Ultraman Connection, but it's only the English dub unfortunately.

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

So... Since I recently just caught up on all of Mill Creeks DVD releases for the time being (finished Cosmos & Nexus), I decided to binge all 3 Ultra Galaxy fight series so far:

1. New Generation Heroes (50 minutes)
2. Absolute Conspiracy (100 Minutes)
3. Destined Crossroad (130 minuets)

For a grand total of 280 (or 4 hours and 40 minutes) of Unfiltered Ultra Awesomeness!
Last edited by o.supreme on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
To all you dub preservationists, my friends, you have my eternal thanks 8-) . Never stop what you do, you are amazing!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Yeah, UGF is pretty great. I've already broked down how they nearly perfected fanservice - such as with the Destined Crossroad - it's a smart thing for TsuPro to do. Now I can't wait for the Ultraman Regulos series, it'll be the closest we get to some kind of new-gen Leo.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

New spin-off announced: https://news.ultramanconnection.com/new ... announced/

It's only going to be around 18 minutes long, but still cool! It's got all the international Ultras together.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

^ Awesome I saw it advertised on the Holiday Special, but had no idea how many episodes. 18 minuets seems a little short, but its beter than nothing.

If I recall correctly, between all the UGF series, the only Ultra's that haven't appeared are Tiga, Dyna, Gaia & Agul (the manifestations of Z's Gamma Future power dont count) ;) . Hopefully if there is a final UGF series after the Regulos Origin, it will include TDG, and their 25th anniversary equivalents to bring the series to completion and have every Ultra so far included.
Last edited by o.supreme on Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

o.supreme wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:29 pm ^ Awesome I saw it advertised on the Holiday Special, but had no idea how many episodes. 18 minuets seems a little short, but its beter than nothing.

If I recall correctly, between all the UGF series, the only Ultra's that haven't appeared are Tiga, Dyna, Gaia & Agul (the manifestations of Z's Gamma Future power dont count) ;) . Hopefully if there is a final UGF series after the Regulos Origin, it will include TDG, and their 25th anniversary equivalents to bring the series to completion and have every Ultra so far included.
I know its a long shot, but I'd like to actually see the first interactions between these three and the Showa universe. True we had that one off episode of Tiga with Ultraman, and the Superior 8 Ultra Bros movie, but neither of these actually have these worlds "interacting", it's all just alternate ones. Dyna sort of did, but it was in all the craziness of the Ultra Galaxy Legend movie. As unlikely as it is, I'd love to see the Heisei hosts actually popping up on the Land of Light as guests. And Agul interacting with Tiga, Dyna and other blue Ultras like Cosmos and Hikari. Maybe a storyline where the Land of Light is facing defeat and some of the New Generation heroes remember TDG are a thing and go and get them to help.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

I would love to see TDG meet the actual Showa universe, that'd be wonderful. The Yakuza series already witnessed a victory against Johnny & Associates since they're undergoing new management.....maybe Hiroshi Nagano can truly return as Daigo in the future. I'd be enthralled to see a meeting between the TDG hosts and Agul/Fujimiya in the main Land of Light timeline.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Probably have to revive this thread but the Ultraman Regulos spinoff's trailer is finally revealed (it's in English dub with English subs) and we have an official release date: May 23rd! On both YT and Ultraman Connection. This counts as UGF stuff, right?

Spoiler:
Also love how Leo casually drops in for a cameo and looks exactly like the older Ultra he is today, especially in his vibe.
EDIT: The First Mission special for Regulos is coming out on July 4th on both YT and Ultraman Connection.
Last edited by Kaijuking101 on Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

o.supreme
Futurian

Post by o.supreme »

Do my ears deceive me? The dib voice for Volcan sounds an awful lot like Jeffrey Combs...🤔