K.W.C.E. #85: Oozaru (Kid Goku) vs Ultimasaurus

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

K.W.C.E. #85: Oozaru (Kid Goku) vs Ultimasaurus

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Author: UltimateDitto
Banner Creator: GodzillaFan8889
Word Count: 8367

The sacred lands of Korin were eerily quiet yet peaceful as wind rustled the lush green plains as leaves from tall thick trees gently swayed. Birds and deer poked their heads out from hiding holes as they had just witnessed a battle unlike any other in their home.

Standing under Korin's tower, a massive white pillar that seemed to extend endlessly beyond the clouds, a figure stood tall. A young boy with spiky black hair panted as he had just defeated a cold blooded mercenary, Tao, in a brutal battle. The two even in power before the boy finally took control of the fight. Towards the end of their battle the sly mercenary had tried to squirm his way out of defeat by using a bomb, but the trick failed and Tao was seemingly killed by his own grenade.

Now the young martial artist, Son Goku, stood with his red gi ripped and tattered, as his skin was littered in minor cuts and bruises. Goku inspected himself, his body was sore, but his blood was still hot from the exciting battle he had endured. He glanced at his monkey-like tail, a trait no one else on Earth seemed to possess except for himself. The young warrior smiled, his training with the legendary cat, Korin himself, had not gone to waste.

Beside him, a small boy from the Karinga tribe, native to the lands of Korin, named Upa cheered his friend on. Having lost his father Bora to the deadly assassin Tao, the boy was relieved to see Goku avenge his late father. Despite the victory, he fell to one knee as sweat rolled down his face, the adrenaline wearing off. Upa gasped as he went to Goku's side and wrapped the monkey boy's arm around his neck, the two heading for the younger boy’s home village.

Upa smiled as he looked at Goku. "Thank you Goku, you have no idea how grateful I am." He nearly teared up as those words left his lips.

Goku chuckled. "Once I get the Dragon Balls, I'm bringing your Dad back." Goku said as he raised a thumbs up to his friend.

As the day was becoming evening, they heard a loud growl that spooked Upa. "What was that? A giant beast!?" The tribal boy exclaimed as he looked around frantically.

Goku on the other hand laughed as he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. "Actually that was my stomach, I haven't eaten in a while and that fight took a lot out of me."

The two boys couldn't help but laugh as they walked through the forest together. Once inside Upa's family tipi, the young boy watched in amazement as Goku had already devoured enough bread and fish to feed 5 fully grown adults. Two village women tended to his wounds as he continued eating, one wrapping him in bandages and the other woman putting a medicinal gel to heal his wounds.

Goku, with cheeks full of bread and fish, attempted to speak while eating. "Wow Upa… this is delicious! Thanks a bunch!" Before swallowing his food.

"Thanks Goku, it's the least I can do, I wish I could've helped you fight Tao." Upa said with a sigh.

Understanding the desire to become stronger and better oneself, Goku replied. "For now, let me take care of the bad guys, then when we bring your Dad back you can train with him so no mean person can ever harm your family or village again!"

Upa took the sentiment to heart, the time without his father was brutal, he missed him every moment, he didn't dare imagine a world without the Dragon Balls. After dinner Goku rested in Upa's home for a few hours, a full belly and some reprieve giving the young boy a much needed boost in energy.

Night had come and Goku was now awake, his body feeling much better after a nap and dinner, he even felt a smidge stronger from all of this. The monkey tailed boy grabbed his personal belongings that included a bag of four Dragon Balls, and a dragon radar that his good friend Bulma had designed. The machine pointed him in the direction of their location, but he knew where they were being held, at the main base of the dreaded Red Ribbon Army.

Goku frowned just thinking of all the pain and suffering the Red Ribbon Army had inflicted on his friends, the world and himself. With this final all out assault, he could stop their reign of terror and bring back Upa's father. Putting on his red gi over his bandages, the unique warrior bid his friend farewell.

"Come to me Flying Nimbus!" Goku shouted. In no time at all a puffy yellow cloud flew down from the night sky, stopping right next to its possessor. "Okay Nimbus, let's get those Dragon Balls!" The young boy exclaimed as he hopped on the cloud, without delay the magical cloud sped off into the night with amazing speed.

Three years ago…

Age 747

The sound of footsteps echoed down the dimly lit corridor as the hum of the fluorescent lights in the ceiling filled the air. A figure stood before an elevator with the Red Ribbon Army logo plastered on the doors, pressing the arrow button that beckoned the elevator, the figure did not have to wait long for the doors to slide open, revealing a silver interior of pristine condition.

The figure stared at the panel above the doors that showed exactly where the elevator was going, underground. A brief alarm alerted the mysterious figure that the destination had been reached. As the doors opened, the figure stepped out into a large well lit room with tables full of either papers and machines, or flasks and tubes full of colorful liquids.

Large windows were positioned to the far right of the room, allowing visibility into a large empty chamber. Before the figure could take another step, a voice stopped him in his tracks. "I don't appreciate unannounced visits, Doctor." A man's voice said.

The person who had walked in was a fairly elderly man with long white hair and a bushy snow white mustache. With his arms behind his back, the old man's icey blue eyes narrowed as he looked at another scientist working at a desk with a computer and a lot of papers.

"Quite perceptive, aren't you Dr. Teal, able to recognize my footsteps now?"

The older doctor said with a hint of jest. "Yes, that and I could see your reflection from my computer screen." The younger scientist retorted as he stood up and faced his fellow scientist.

Doctor Teal, a tall middle aged man with short, teal-colored hair and a neatly trimmed mustache of the same color. He had bags under his yellow eyes that suggested his sleep schedule wasn't the best. Nevertheless he dressed neatly with his lab coat over a reddish-orange dress shirt and brown slacks.

Cutting straight to the point, the older scientist asked. "Have you reconsidered my offer?". Taking note of his associate’s eye rolling.

"Please Gero, this is the fourth time you asked, I don't pester you for help with my projects." Doctor Teal said with a sigh, knowing exactly how this conversation would play out.

"Instead of making creatures, you could put your mind to a more reasonable, and dare I say superior, cause." Gero replied as he examined a few notebooks

Dr. Teal's eye twitched as he had heard different variations of the same sentence from the older scientist. "Why must you downplay my work? The Commander has taken a liking to my campaign, which has bore fruit, your androids haven't exactly proven useful themselves. In fact, didn't you yourself explicitly say Androids 1 through 7 were complete failures? Android 8 was a real success, wasn't he?"

That last sentence carried more sarcasm than Dr. Gero liked. He sneered at his coworker, but knew he was right. He remained composed and continued. "Slowly but surely my androids are becoming more powerful and useful, each failure is a step towards success, in no time, my goals will be within reach. But together, we can finish the android project much faster. Think of it, stronger soldiers, removing the need for food or sleep, efficiency would be through the roof!"

"I don't want to make machines! I want to create dinosaurs!" Teal yelled back, his patience thin as glass now.

Gero stared at his colleague, the words uttered from his lips were absurd. But he could not deny the passion behind them, after all in the deepest pits of his own mind, his dream to one day replace the world with androids was equally crazy.

Teal calmed down, taking a deep breath before giving the doctor his own offer. "Listen Gero, instead of trying to force each other into different fields of work, perhaps we could one day combine our knowledge into a new field of work. I'm thinking of something like a Bio-android."

The idea actually intrigued Gero, working to create an organic being that was also machine was something he had not put much thought towards. "I presume this hypothetical project would be similar to that of Project Chaos?" He asked as he examined the room.

"Indeed, I'll even let you design a humanoid being and not a saurian, as long as I get to work with the DNA. Imagine a warrior composed of the strongest fighters in history, does that interest you?” Teal said with a sly grin as he awaited a response.

Gero was interested but had to ask another question. "And how do you intend on controlling such a being?"

Standing up, Teal made his way to a door with a window from which an soft yet eerie green glow emanated from. The younger doctor opened it and entered another lab, this one contained multiple tanks filled with green liquid, inside one was an embryo floating inside.

Teal stood in front of the tank, staring proudly at it. "I've implanted a chip into its brain that will allow me to control it with special frequencies. My Ultimasaurus will be my greatest creation."

Gero stared at the creature, his mind playing with the idea of his own Bio-Android.

[i[ One year later…[/i[

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I present to you, the ultimate weapon of the Red Ribbon Army!" A proud Teal exclaimed as he stood in front of the large glass windows that let him and his audience gaze into the large room below.

Behind Teal stood the Commander himself, Red, a short, stocky man with neatly kept red hair and an eye patch that covered his right eye. A few other notable high ranking Red Ribbon members were there as well. Among them was Staff Officer Black, the Commander's right hand man. He pondered as to why Red was obsessed with this project, Gero's android project sounded like a far better investment in the long run.

Likewise, General Blue and Gold also saw the campaign for mechanical enhancement as something more worthwhile, although the latter admittedly had some bias for the android project. Dr. Teal reached into his pocket and pressed a button. Inside the chamber, two large doors opened, the sound of massive footsteps echoing throughout the giant room. From one door stepped out a large brown theropod with a crown of horns atop its head, drool dripping from its fangs as its tail dragged along the ground.

The Ferocisaurus let out a booming roar as it surveyed its surroundings. From the second door, a purple saurian marched out, this dinosaur had a horn on its snout, a Ceratosaurus. Its red eyes stared at its fellow dino as they began to circle one another. However, before they could lunge at one another, a third door began to tremble and shake, a booming thud echoed throughout the chamber that caught the attention of both dinosaurs.

"Feisty today aren't we, show them what you can do." Teal whispered as he pushed another button. The final pair of doors opened slowly, the sound of a deep, guttural growl pierced through the silence before suddenly, the doors were forcefully flung open and smashed against the chamber wall. A deafening boom rattled from the impact.

Everyone bar Teal went wide-eyed at what they saw, some gasped, others felt chills running down their spine. In the chamber, loud footsteps echoed throughout the room, a dinosaur unlike any other stood before the two smaller dinosaurs.

Its head was blood red, looking like a fusion between a Tyrannosaurus and a Triceratops, obsidian black horns jutted from the top of its head as well as the side of its face. Its back was black as an abyss and armored with three rows of spikes running down like an Ankylosaur, culminating with a mace-like tail that swayed like a deadly serpent.

The rest of its leathery skin was a ghostly white with muscular arms that ended with ebony claws, its clawed feet the same blood red color as its face. Its yellow eyes stared at the two dinosaurs in front of it, practically daring them to attack.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the Ultimasaurus!" Teal exclaimed.

As if on cue, both the Ferocisaurus and Ceratosaurus charged towards the Ultimasaurus, bellowing mighty roars as they prepared to sink their teeth into the larger beast. The chimera snarled, its legs tensed as its claws flexed, unable to contain itself, the terrifying saurian rushed forward as well.

"The Ultimasaurus was created using a Tyrannosaurus Rex genome as a base, giving it a strong body and powerful bite, then splicing in Velociraptor DNA to give it increased intelligence and problem solving." Teal said as he watched the three dinosaurs collide.

The Ultimasaurus lowered its head and stabbed its horns into the Ferocisaurus' chest, easily stabbing into its flesh as rivers of blood spilled to the floor below. The brown dinosaur wheezed in pain before being flung effortlessly into a wall, the brown saurian slammed into the wall and slid to the ground like a rag doll.

Sharp teeth bit down into the neck of the hybrid as the Ceratosaurus tried to crush its windpipe. The Ultimasaurus let out a brief gasp before using its arms to reach out and claw into its foe’ flesh. Through sheer strength alone the amalgamation threw off the purple dinosaur, forcing it to fumble backwards.

"Triceratops DNA was spliced in to give it the head crest and horns that can tear through buildings like a living bulldozer." Teal went on as everyone watched the Ultimasaurus twist around with terrifying speed.

The spiked Ankylosaur-like tail slammed into the leg of the Ceratosaurus, practically shattering it, forcing the saurian to cumple to the floor like paper. However, despite its mind flooded with agonizing pain, it felt several dagger-like teeth stab into its neck. The Ultimasaurus growled, now it was its turn, with a forceful jerk, the hybrid snapped the Ceratosaurus' neck like a twig, instantly killing the dinosaur.

Some members of the army watched in horror. They were no strangers to the rules of nature, but this was disturbing, an artificial creature tearing through natural beasts like it were nothing unnerved even the most strong willed soldier.

"It also contains the DNA of the Stegosaurus and Ankylosaurus, giving it extra armor and protection, as well as an additional weapon for combat." The doctor stated as his creation dropped the dead dinosaur.

Turning around, the black, red and white dinosaur watched as the Ferocisaurus lunged at it once more, this time it barely avoided being gored, but it mattered little. Once again the Ultimasaurus felt pressure on its neck as the brown horned saurian tried to drag its opponent down, but the hybrid slipped out of its grasp and clawed at the brown saurian's chest, carving out trenches in the dinosaur's flesh.

The Ultimasaurus lunged forward and clamped its dagger-like teeth down into Ferocisaurus' neck before throwing it to the ground. The brown dinosaur gasped for air as it felt its own blood slide down its throat, desperately trying to reach into its well of primal power to just stand.

"Our computers can't get an accurate read of its power, and it still has some room left to grow. The Ultimasaurus will be the greatest weapon in the Red Ribbon Army's arsenal!" Doctor Teal proclaimed as he and everyone else watched the horrific saurian stand before the weaker one.

Obsidian black claws punctured into the side of the Ferocisaurus, blood flowing like streams from the wounds as the Ultimasaurus placed its foot down on its prey. The dying beast could only groan in pain before it gasped in shock, its eyes widened as the artificial nightmare wrapped its jaws around the natural beast's neck and snapped it instantly.

Standing tall above two dinosaur corpses, the Ultimasaurus let out an ungodly, blood curdling screech that froze everyone in the room except for Doctor Teal. A sound that would haunt even the bravest warriors' dreams to the end of their days. The Ultimasaurus lowered its head and began to rip chunks of meat from the carcasses as it fed on its meal. Despite its victory, the beast yearned for a real hunt, a real battle that offered the possibility of death. But every battle was easy, and barely forced a sweat out of it, all of its untapped power begging to be unleashed against a worthy opponent.

Suddenly, a loud hum filled its skull as it felt its mind go blank, forced to stop eating and stand up tall, staring at the small creatures that looked back at it. It found these creatures annoying, their incoherent babble, pampering it with food when it would rather chase and kill on its own, forced to fight on their terms and not its own. If presented with the opportunity, it wouldn't hesitate to eat them all as an appetizer.

The Ultimasaurus turned around and walked back to its containment unit like a machine, the ground trembling with each step. The doors behind it slowly closed, leaving behind a room decorated with bloodshed, where death and decay permeated the air.

Doctor Teal clasped his hands together as he looked back at his still shocked audience. "With this remote, I can control its every action. If I want it to attack, it attacks; If I want it to stop, it stops; if I want it to jump, it says how high? Just a little joke to lighten the mood, it obviously doesn't speak." No one laughed.

"Tough crowd." Teal mumbled before continuing. "Commander Red, thoughts?" Teal asked his superior.

"What do I think? What do I think? It's… amazing! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, no one stands a chance against this monster, every foe will cower at the sight of it! I am confident that the goals of the Red Ribbon Army are practically within reach now!" Commander Red said as he applauded his scientist, everyone else begrudgingly followed his lead.

Afterwards, in Commander Red's office, Staff Officer Black walked up to his superiors desk where Red was busy with paperwork and smoking a cigar. "Commander, If I may, I thought we had hired Doctor Teal to create powerful soldiers like Doctor Gero's android project. Not giant monsters to engage in glorified dog fights." The Staff Officer expressed.

Red looked sternly at his subordinate. "Are you suggesting we scrap Project Chaos? We've put a lot of resources into this weapon, and that display shows me that nothing will ever stand in our way. Besides, everyone knows dinosaurs are pretty damn cool."

Black stared at his leader, dumbfounded by the blunt final remark, was that why he even bothered funding this project? Just because he thought an overgrown lizard was "cool"? He held himself back from saying something he'd regret and simply uttered. "I understand Commander." Before turning around and leaving, allowing his face to twist into disdain with his back to Red, his tolerance of this man running thin.

Present day…

Goku sat atop the Flying Nimbus as he surveyed the land around him, mindful to not look to the full moon above him, something his Grandpa Gohan had warned him of. He already had his plate full with stopping the army and gathering the Dragon Balls, the last thing he needed was a giant monster appearing and making things more complicated.

The Red Ribbon Army base quickly coming into view, Goku stood up on Nimbus and whipped out his trusty power pole. The young boy saw the lights of the base act like a beacon in the dark, he wasn't quite sure how to go about taking down the base, but he quickly decided he would just drop in on them, literally.

Red Ribbon Army soldiers patrolling around the base were completely blindsided as they were knocked out cold by Goku. The young boy wasn't interested in stealth and was immediately spotted by multiple soldiers, drawing the entire wrath of the Army to himself.

Goku sped past guards as he easily incapacitated them, dodging gunfire with little effort much to the Red Ribbon soldiers’ horror. Goku literally ran throughout the base as the soldiers were too weak to stop him from tearing through buildings and beating down their comrades. Rockets were easily deflected and caused great collateral damage, airplanes and tanks folded and crumpled like tin foil when hit by the power pole, in possibly half an hour, the world's most powerful army would be decimated by a child.

Commander Red saw it all unfold before him, his fists balled and his teeth gritted, watching the large monitor before him with his one good eye. "A single child is mowing down our forces, are you kidding me?! My army is the deadliest force on the planet, and I refuse to let some snot nosed brat ruin my hard work!" Red snarled as he walked up to the taller Staff Officer Black.

The diminutive redhead reached into his subordinate’s pocket and pulled out a capsule much to Black's shock. "Commander, what do you think you're doing, we mustn't leave this room-" However, Red swiftly cut him off.

"Don't lecture me on how to handle my problems, you don't give the orders, I do, and I plan on saving my army myself since none of you are capable of it! I refuse to let my dreams of being tall as a mountain go down the toilet!" He shouted as he was about to activate the capsule, before noticing the look on Black's face.

The words filled the Staff Officer's ears and mind, his brain struggling to process what he had just heard. "Did I hear that right?" Black said sternly as he stared daggers at Red, if looks could kill, the latter would be dead before he knew it.

"All this time, effort and resources to gather the Dragon Balls, all so you could grow a few inches!" Black scolded the Commander.

Red, a bit surprised by his lackey's outburst, retorted. "Shut it Black, you wouldn't know what it's like to be in my position, you tower over people. I'm looked down on, literally. What I say goes and this wish will be the key to my success. You're just jealous, yes, jealous that you'll never be a commander like me, in fact, after all this is done, you'll be out of a job."

Black felt the words coming out of his superior's mouth become white noise, pointless drivel of a moronic dwarf. He had put up with this for far too long, he should have seen the signs but it was too late, or was it?

Reaching slowly into his pocket, he noticed Red had made the foolish decision of turning his back on him. Pulling out a loaded revolver, the Staff Officer coldly pointed the gun towards the back of Red's skull, not hesitant to blow the short man's brains out.

He was about to pull the trigger before something crashed into the room, sending both him and Red flying back and to the floor. Both Red Ribbon members groggily sat up and waited for the dust to clear, then they saw their worst fear right before them, Goku.

"Are you the guy in charge?" Goku said with a stern expression as he pointed to Commander Red.

"You're darn right I am you little punk, and now your little tirade ends here!" Red bolstered as he puffed up his chest.

Goku just blinked before replying. "Little? You're a pretty small guy too ya know." Innocently stating the obvious.

Red didn't see it that way, he saw this as an attack on himself, and was offended. "Oh ho ho, a wise guy huh? Think you're so great just because you beat a couple grunts? Well let's see how you do when the mightiest person the Red Ribbon Army has to offer kicks you into the dirt!"

Throwing the capsule he took from Black, the little pill shaped container popped and released a ball of smoke, and once the smoke dissipated, a large purple battle suit mech towered over everyone. Red scurried up the machine and sat in the cockpit, flipping switches and pulling levers that activated the machine.

Rearing a big metal fist back, the machine lunged forward as rockets propelled it through the air. The fist shot forward and managed to slam into Goku, throwing him out of the wall he came in. The warrior fell from the sky, shocked the robot actually managed to do some damage, although it wasn't overwhelming at all.

As Goku fell, the child aimed his power pole towards the ground. "Power Pole extend!" The young boy shouted.

The crimson pole shot forward and struck the ground, firmly embedded into the street below. Goku swiftly descended down it, however, the sound of rockets filled the air as the young boy landed. Looking up, he was surprised by Commander Red in the robot suit speeding down towards him.

Goku barely leapt out of the way as his foe crashed into the street below. The concrete splintered and cracked as the ground trembled beneath the two, both combatants stood up as they prepared their next attack, but the sound of continuous cracking caught both of their attention.

Looking down, the two saw the ground web with cracks at an alarming rate. Both Goku and Red looked at each other before the ground collapsed in on itself. They yelled as they fell hundreds of feet to the cavern below, the monkey-tailed boy managing to plant his feet on one of the large and bulky arms of the machine and springboard off of it just in time to land safely on his feet. Meanwhile, Red's robot slammed into the ground with a thud that dented and cracked the machine.

Looking around, Goku noticed the huge empty room he and the Commander stood in, ceiling lights flickered and hummed as they struggled to illuminate the room. He noticed the huge metal doors that seemed to be slightly open, as well as the balcony behind him at the top of the room. He could feel something was off in this room, but he couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"What on Earth do you think you're doing here!" A voice caught Goku's attention as he turned to look behind him, from a pair of doors stepped out a lanky man with teal hair, very displeased at the little tresspasser.

"Another Red Ribbon goon huh?" Goku said nonchalantly.

"Goon!? I am one of, if not the greatest mind the Red Ribbon has to offer. And right now you are trespassing in Project Chaos' lair, now kindly leave little boy, so I can finish moving my work." Teal shouted with discontempt.

"Project Chaos?" Goku said curiously as he put a finger to his chin. "Is that a new fruit or somethin'?" The boy said innocently.

Perturbed by the childish remark Teal barked back. "No you knuckle dragging throwback! This is the greatest weapon ever made and is the next step in evolving the dinosaurs on Earth!" The scientist immediately stopped talking, realizing he had revealed a bit too much to the monkey-tailed boy.

"Weapon huh? So you really are bad news." Goku said as he pointed his power pole at Teal, the two staring each other down.

The sound of a loud beep surprised both of them, making them look around to find the source, which was quickly clear. Teal glanced down to see Commander Red fiddling with a remote, a remote that looked exactly like the one he had in his coat pocket.

"C-Commander! Where did you get that remote?" Teal said as his face was fearful.

"Your pocket, I'm gonna show this squirt why he should fear the Red Ribbon Army!" He answered as he pressed a few buttons, opening the large metal doors to reveal a room with a large blue tank and a creature inside it.

Teal realized what his superior was doing, had he gone mad? "Commander, we can't just use Project Chaos on a mere child, especially with us still in the room." The doctor retorted as he snatched the remote.

Goku ignored the bickering pair as he slowly walked towards the large tank. The boy saw something that looked like a dinosaur, but it wasn't like any kind he had ever seen, and he had seen some interesting beasts. There was something else, he felt uneasy, his heart thumping faster the closer he got.

Suddenly the fluid began to rapidly drain from the tank as the door slowly opened, allowing the form of the dinosaur to spill onto the ground. Meanwhile, Red and Teal fought over the remote before the strain became too great and the device snapped in half. The two were about to go for each other's throats before they froze in their tracks at the sound of a ghastly growl.

Rising to its full height, the crimson-faced saurian lazily began to march towards Red and Teal, who gawked at the dinosaur hybrid with shock. Goku used his impressive speed to move out of the way of the dinosaur's path, immediately going on the defensive.

The charcoal-black and blood-red behemoth towered over the two Red Ribbon Army members. Commander Red was awestruck, Teal was terrified.

"Would you look at that! It's even more glorious up close! Now go Ultimasaurus, listen to your masters and decimate any threat to the glorious Red Ribb- Ahh!" The leader of the army couldn't finish his foolish commands as the Ultimasaurus snapped up both him and its creator in its jaws, swiftly devouring them.

The saurian growled contently, finally rid of the annoying buzz in its skull and some of those insignificant creatures as well. While it enjoyed the light snack, it craved an actual meal, that's when it heard something shout behind it.

"Come to me Flying Nimbus!" Goku shouted as he sized up the Ultimasaurus, it was larger than the other meat eaters he had seen around Mt. Paouzu and he could tell this one was different just by its presence alone.

The saurian hybrid watched curiously as a yellow puffball flew around it, allowing the third little creature to fly up into the night sky. The artificial dinosaur marched up to the side of a wall and proceeded to scale up the structure, its obsidian claws easily stabbing into the steel as the saurian began to free itself from the pit.

Razor sharp claws dug into concrete as the Ultimasaurus crawled out from its man made den. Surveying its surroundings, it had never been here before, ever since it was able to comprehend and understand, all it knew was cold metal and battle. The saurian felt the breeze brush against its armored hide, it was peaceful. However, its altered instincts began to get excited, the thought of new battles and new food made the Ultimasaurus growl with anticipation.

Suddenly it was brought back to reality as it felt heat hit its face followed by a bright light. From above, Goku held his hand together in front of him, a blue beam of energy fired continuously from his palms as he fired his Kamehameha attack at the dinosaur. A large explosion engulfed the creature's face, followed by a terrible roar.

He watched on intently, wondering if he had managed to take down this Red Ribbon dinosaur. As the smoke dissipated, Goku felt his blood run cold as the Ultimasaurus was unharmed, smoke rose from its face but it was nothing more than harmless vapor to the saurian. The creature's piercingly yellow eyes practically stared into the monkey-tailed boy's soul.

Goku didn't have time to react to the dinosaur twisting its body and swinging its mace tail, striking the Flying Nimbus and knocking him off of it. The young warrior yelped in shock as his body was sent flying in the air, but at the apex of his ascent, he saw the soft glow of the moon. It reminded him of the story his Grandpa told him about when he was younger. To beware of a monster that appears on the night of the full moon, and to never look at it.

Goku wasn't sure if this dinosaur was the beast, but he did know he had just broken his Grandpa's most important rule. The young boy didn't get a chance to ponder the consequences as his vision began to blur and felt as if he was slipping into a dream.

From the Ultimasaurus' perspective the boy simply fell to his death, nothing more. The saurian was about to leave the perimeter of the ruined Red Ribbon Army base, before a loud guttural roar rattled the remaining buildings.

The hybrid beast turned around to look at a massive figure rising from behind a few buildings. Its body resembled that of the puny creatures that watched over it, but far more hairy and muscular, with pointed ears and a muzzle full of razor sharp teeth, a thick tail swaying behind it as red eyes stared back at it.

The new arrival snarled as it stared at the giant lizard before it. Beating its chest as a display of intimidation, the Great Ape bellowed out a mighty roar before charging at the Ultimasaurus. The lizard stared coldly back at the ape, another body to add to the pile.

Charging on all fours, the giant ape immediately closed the gap between it and the Ultimasaurus. Meanwhile the giant lizard didn't budge, it decided to just stand there and allow the opponent to feel a sense of confusion before helplessness at the futility of its attacks.

Letting out an ear piercing roar, the giant ape swung a fist towards the dinosaur and uppercut the crimson beast in the jaw. A loud thud echoed as the Ultimasaurus was flung backwards, roaring in shock at the unexpected turn of events. The hybrid thrashed on the floor as it struggled to rise up, then it noticed a throbbing, aching sensation, for the first time in its artificial life, it felt genuine pain.

Realizing its mistake, the Ultimasaurus quickly stood up and got into a battle stance, already the Great Ape was pressing its attack. The giant primate leapt up and clasped its hands together to smash them down on the lizard's skull, however, the Ultimasaurus twisted around with sheer speed and swung its mace-like tail into the primates side, the limb smashed into the Great Ape as it howled in pain.

Falling to the ground with a resounding thud, the giant gorilla clutched its ribs and snarled before it glanced up and saw the Ultimasaurus charging in. The hybrid opened its toothy jaws in preparation to rip meat off the bone. Despite the mild pain, the Great Ape lunged up and grabbed its foe’s mouth with its rough hands, the two primal beasts reaching deeper into their wells of power to overcome each other.

As the two behemoths struggled for an advantage, the Ultimasaurus used its lengthy arms to grip the mammal’s forearms and stab into the limbs with its ebony claws. The bulky ape groaned as the claws sunk into its flesh, releasing its grip on the hybrid's jaws as it fell backwards.

Falling back first onto the pavement, the giant mammal watched as the Ultimasaurus reared its head back, ready to bite into the throat. The Great Ape had different plans however, as it swiftly planted its feet on the hybrid's softer underbelly and with immense strength and a mighty roar, pushed the lizard off of it and into the air. The Ultimasaurus' claws were yanked out of the flesh before it smashed back first into the pavement.

The Great Ape yelped in pain as streams of blood stained its mahogany fur. Despite its injuries, the giant stood back up and watched the hybrid do the same. Both stared daggers into one another, but the Ultimasaurus couldn't help but feel excited, even though its facial structure couldn't quite convey it. It seemed as though it had finally found a worthy opponent, something to push it to its limits and offer a real battle, it would be extremely satisfying to devour the flesh of such a worthy opponent.

The Ultimasaurus let out an earth trembling roar before charging like a bull towards the Great Ape. The dinosaur was close to stabbing into the ape, however, the giant primate leapt up into the air and allowed the dinosaur to harmlessly pass underneath it. The hairy monster landed behind the saurian and grabbed the beast's tail, mindful of the mace-like appendage.

Before the hybrid could react, it was forcefully swung off the ground and spun around, roaring in shock at the sudden turn of events. The Great Ape continued to spin in place, its muscles bulging from the pressure they received. The maneuver didn't last long before the feral mammal released its grip on the Ultimasaurus, who roared out before smashing head first through a broken Red Ribbon Army building, the structure crumbling and obscuring the saurian's body.

Looking over the makeshift grave, the Great Ape waited a couple of seconds for something to happen, but nothing did. It snarled before letting out a deep guttural roar to the night sky, pounding its chest in victory. Suddenly, the mound of rubble that covered the chimera began to tremble. The roar of the Great Ape had acted like an alarm clock and sure enough, the crimson and ebony frame of the hybrid dinosaur rose from its makeshift burial.

Concrete and brick rolled off the armored back and head crest of the Ultimasaurus who groaned in annoyance, shaking its head as it regained its wits. The colossal primate snarled at the big lizard, upset that this thing refused to die. It bellowed another challenge at the theropod, one the saurian would happily accept.

This time the Ultimasaurus charged with more speed than before, the Great Ape grunting in shock as the hybrid pointed its bull-like horns downwards. However, the giant ape narrowly avoided a horn through the heart by raising its bulky arms up, forcing a howl of pain as the Ultimasaurus' horns plunged into the limbs like a skewer through a steak, almost touching the bone.

The pain only fueled the Great Ape's primal rage as it felt more power flow into its body. Unable to see its foe's face, the hybrid dinosaur could only imagine the look of agony on the ape beast. On the contrary, the ape briefly smirked as its mouth opened wide, revealing sharp teeth and an intriguing glow that emanated from the back of the throat.

Before the saurian could rip its horns out from its foe, an intense wave of heat and pressure washed over the beast. Immediately the reptile pulled back its horns and allowed rivers of blood to flow down to the ground. The Great Ape howled in agony and rage before firing another beam of energy from its mouth. This time the attack slammed into the crimson face of the Ultimasaurus, forcing the hybrid to screech in pain as the beam seared the flesh on its face.

The Ultimasaurus toppled over and skidded across the ground as the beam ceased, smoke curled off its face. However, before it could stand again, the purple energy beam slammed into its side, scorching the soft underbelly. The hybrid roared out in pain as its body felt like it was in an oven, but the dinosaur persisted and forced itself to stand again.

Glaring at the defiant lizard, the Great Ape panted as it had used a sizable amount of energy trying to cook the dinosaur. Regardless, the mahogany mammal held its bloody fists up, ready to pummel the dinosaur's skull to paste.

Charging on all fours, the hairy brute bellowed a mighty roar, one the Ultimasaurus returned in kind. Before the ape could bludgeon the lizard with its fists, the saurian twisted its body to the side, allowing the ape's fists to slam onto the hybrid's armored back. The giant ape roared in pain as his fists bounced off easily, throbbing pain immediately set in.

In a flash, the Ultimasaurus swung its mace-like tail into the Great Ape's legs, sweeping the primate off its feet and forcing it down to the streets beneath them. The ape landed with a resounding thud as it struggled to rise up, however the chimera wasn't going to give it any breathing room.

Sharp teeth burrowed into the thick neck of the ape, threatening to puncture through the meat. The Great Ape wheezed as it tried to pry apart the jaws like a bear trap, but they were clamped and it was only a matter of time before they'd crush the windpipe. The Great Ape's primal mind raced for a solution and sure enough, it got one.

Raising a hand up, the ape dragged its claws down the burnt face of the saurian, clawing its eye in the process. The Ultimasaurus loosened its jaws as it roared out in pain, enough for the mammalian destroyer to push it off of itself. Rising up, the ape watched as the lizard gingerly touched its damaged eye, blood oozing from the claw marks.

Reaching down, the giant ape beast scooped up debris with its hand and hurled it at the Ultimasaurus, the rubble exploding against the hybrid's face as a cloud of smoke obscured its vision. Suddenly an immense pressure weighed on the dinosaur’s back. Before the hybrid could react, a pair of rough hands gripped its jaws, slowly forcing them open.

The Ultimasaurus thrashed about in an attempt to shake off the ape, soon enough, the sound of creaking filled the air as muscle and tissue were stretched beyond their natural limit. It dug its own claws into the apes knuckles, trying to pry them off itself, however, an idea came to the hybrid and it immediately threw itself backwards.

Both beasts slammed into the ground back first, the Great Ape yelped in pain as the Ultimasaurus’ armored back smashed into its torso, its hands forced off the hybrid's jaws. Both primal beasts rolled away from one another and rose up to their feet once more, the battle taking its toll on both combatants.

Fiery orange eyes of the Ultimasaurus met the rageful, pure-red eyes of the Great Ape as both monsters anxiously waited for the other to budge. Meanwhile, a couple hundred meters away, a large satellite dish atop a building gave way and fell to the ground below. The loud crash acted like a bell that signified the beginning of a fight, and that's what the two monsters did, barreling towards one another to finally end their feud.

Muscle tightened as the hybrid sprang off the ground in an impressive display of strength like the Tyrannosaurus and agility like that of the Velociraptor, combined into a deadly 54,000 ton weapon. The Great Ape gasped in shock as powerful taloned feet crashed into its body, dropping the ape like a sack of senzu beans.

Using the ape like a springboard, the hybrid bounced on the Great Ape, knocking the wind out of the hairy beast. Landing on its feet , the Ultimasaurus swung its mace-like tail downwards, hoping to crush the ape's skull. However, a searing hot ray of magenta energy burned the appendage, the spear-like protrusions of bone charred and shattered into pieces. The Ultimasaurus howled in agony as it quickly pulled back the appendage.

Rising up, the Great Ape spat out blood as it wiped its muzzle, taking satisfaction in the fact that it at least roasted a portion of its enemy. That's when a light went off in that seemingly simple mind. Firing another mouth beam at the Ultimasaurus, the Great Ape aimed around the hybrid's feet, forcing the lizard backwards.

Grabbing a large steel beam from one of the fallen skyscrapers, the giant ape roared at the Ultimasaurus, daring it to attack. Yet the hybrid did not, for the first time in its artificial life, it was faced with an opponent practically equal to itself in strength. But it was obvious the beast had an edge with that ranged attack, making it difficult to get close without suffering major damage.

The Great Ape snarled, offended by the refusal to attack. Then so be it, it would do the honors of ending the lizard's life. The ape charged again, ready to stab the hybrid. The Ultimasaurus' brain raced to find a solution out of this predicament, there was no suitable place to hide, nor did it possess any energy attacks of its own, all it could rely on was its own strength.

The two collided into one another with a ferocious shockwave that crumpled any standing structures, the Great Ape’s fists were like sledgehammers as they smashed against the Ultimasaurus' face. The lizard twisted around in an attempt to break its foe’s bones, but unfortunately the ape leapt above the appendage and onto the hybrid's back, sending both beasts down to the ground.

Plumes of smoke and dust obscured both monsters as they fought for dominance, however only one was pushed out of the smoke, slamming into the pavement. The toned legs of the Ultimasaurus struggled to support its body as blood flowed from numerous slashes on its body.

Before it could get far, the hybrid felt something grab its tail, expecting a hand. The hybrid was shocked when it turned around to see a thick tail wrapped around the base of its mace-like weapon.

With a mighty tug, the Ultimasaurus roared out in shock as it was sweeped off of its weakened legs. The dinosaur clawed at the air as the weight of its armor and mace weighed it down like a ball and chain. The chimera bellowed out in frustration as it attempted to roll onto its stomach, however, another mighty roar echoed throughout the ruins of the Red Ribbon Army base, suddenly morphing frustration into concern.

Looking up, the eyes of the Ultimasaurus went wide as a colossal figure, obscured by the light of the moon descended down upon it. Clutching the metal beam in its rough hands, the Great Ape let out a primal holler as it held its arm in front of it, careful to avoid any important organs from being punctured.

Like a hot knife through butter, the giant plunged the beam deep into the black heart of the Ultimasaurus. The hybrid wheezed in agony as it felt the life slip from its body, the last thing it saw was the snarling face of the Great Ape staring right back. The lizard tried to rake its claws against the primate's flesh, but it was far too weak to do anything meaningful, the limb lazily falling to the dinosaur's side.

When the Ultimasaurus stopped breathing, the Great Ape carefully got off the carcass, cautious. Its brutish mind wondering if the dinosaur would finally stay down, sure enough it did. The surviving giant beat its chest like a drum as it howled to the night sky, before sitting down amongst the debris, its wounds kicking in as adrenaline died down. It could eat later, right now it wanted to sleep, so the Great Ape shut its eyes and allowed itself to drift into a slumber.

Rested eyes opened as the warm morning sunlight caressed the damaged skin of a young boy, Son Goku. The child was blissfully unaware of the monstrous brawl that decimated the Red Ribbon Army Base the night before. Goku yawned before standing and stretching, his body still sore from what he believed was from his fight with Mercenary Tao.

Goku stood up and surveyed his surroundings, the whole base had been destroyed, not only that, the dinosaur he saw in the chamber was sprawled out on the ground dead. The boy recalled looking at the full moon before he fell unconscious, he also noted giant footprints that didn't belong to the dinosaur. It seemed as though that monster had shown up afterall.

The young boy shivered ever so slightly at the thought of facing the monster that killed his Grandfather. However he seemed relatively okay, now he just needed to find the Dragon Balls and get out of this place.

Goku found the dragon radar near the pit the Ultimsaurus had crawled out of and quickly activated the device. "Okay, the balls look like they're… under that tower, great." The warrior groaned, however, despite his injuries he had more than enough power to sift through brick and other debris.

Eventually finding the pair of magical artifacts, Goku placed them in the bag with the rest of the orbs, now in possession of six of the seven Dragon Balls. He grabbed his dragon radar and attempted to locate the final ball, but the machine appeared to be damaged, unable to display the last ball.

Despite the technical issue, Goku wasn't deterred, he'd simply ask his incredibly smart friend, Bulma, to fix the machine. With this resolve, he grabbed his belongings and prepared to venture out from the ruined Red Ribbon Army base and revive Upa's father.

Winner
Spoiler:
Oozaru (Kid Goku)
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: K.W.C.E. #85: Oozaru (Kid Goku) vs Ultimasaurus

Post by Gigantis »

This match is alright. It's nice to see some more Dragon Ball stuff being tossed in, but it feels a bit more.. spaced out than it should be, is the word i'm looking for? The sentences are awfully short and quite honestly should have been compiled together.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: K.W.C.E. #85: Oozaru (Kid Goku) vs Ultimasaurus

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Sorry it took me so long to finish reading and post a reply.

The match is okay, but a lot of the sentences feel really long and stacked. The battle was delightfully brutal, though, and even though I have little clue who these characters and combatants are, I still got a kick outta the fight.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image