KWCE Image Round-Up Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

KWCE Image Round-Up Thread

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

I just came to the realization that the KWCE doesn't have its own version of the KWC's image round-up thread, and so I've decided to rectify that. While I realize banners are optional for the KWCE, it might still be handy to know what some of these monsters look like, since the roster cards don't always show them in their entirety. And then, plus, the usual reason of providing images for banners for those who want to make them. To start us off, I thought I would provide the full image I created for Amphibion, the Bermuda Triangle-dwelling sea monster Godzilla battled in the 1970s audio drama "Godzilla vs. Amphibion!" Little is said about Amphibion's appearance other than it has a giant fin on its back and claws like a lobster. Based on that, this is what I came up with.

For reference, or trivia, or whatever, I was picturing Amphibion would keep its crab legs folded up across its belly while swimming and would only unfurl and use them while out on land (as opposed to also letting them hang out while swimming).
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."