Unused K.W.C.E Ideas

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Gigantis
Sazer

Unused K.W.C.E Ideas

Post by Gigantis »

Because we already have this for the K.W.C., so why not?

For Match 53, i was actually close to having the match set in Hong Kong instead of Yokohama. For some reason i completely forgot Godzilla only wanted revenge on Japan, not all of Asia. :lol:

Then, Baragon was originally gonna use his flame breath against Godzilla instead of his burning body. Then the Baragons became separate and the match had to be heavily edited..
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Unused K.W.C.E Ideas

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Already posted this in the trivia thread, but might as well post it here with a bit more detail.

Match 47 was going to have a running thing throughout of Legendary Godzilla remembering an encounter with another of his kind eons ago. It would have been how the match started, with him having a dream that was also a flashback to him as a young adult, having left his parents and seeking out his own territory. A fully grown Godzilla (heavily implied to be Dagon) would have then risen from the nearby waters and challenged him.

Then as he’s swimming towards Monster Island, he starts remembering that day more thoroughly, and it’s another flashback to him getting beat up and smacked around by Dagon. This would have then had a little bit saying how that day had given Legendary Godzilla a philosophy that strength is all that matters (he was in way more of an villainous role before I scrapped this whole thing, definitely for the best that this didn’t happen, because dear god would that have been OOC).

Finally, after losing to Showa Godzilla and leaving Monster Island, Legendary Godzilla would have remembered the last bit of this. Before Dagon could murder him, a pair of Mutos showed up and attacked Dagon, allowing Legendary Godzilla to sneak away into the water as they killed Dagon (I wrote the match before Godzilla: Aftershock).

I scrapped this because I realized as I was writing the ending, “hey, this is completely unrelated to the rest of the match and makes no sense.”
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Spoiler:
for the match I'm currently working on, it was supposed to end with the loser surviving and becoming the new god of the Death Runners but I scrapped it because I felt it overcomplicated it
Shin Godzilla vs Mothra (Heisei) vs Battra was a match I was working on that has went though a lot of changes lol. Started off as a KWCE match, started working on it as a KWC when Shin joined and now torn between finishing it as KWCE or just using Millenium Mothra.

a bunch of matches, some that tied in, some didn't I just didn't care for. None REALLY concrete enough to write about and/or remember what my plan was.

and of course, my parody matches!

Michael Jackson and Godzilla (Heisei) vs Bagan Godzilla: Inspired by someone fighting Bagan as MJ on Mugen. Godzilla is trying to fight Bagan when Michael Jackson to aid him.
Backed by MJ songs (my favorite idea was it'd be mentioned Bagan killed Godzilla's allies and MJ would revive them as zombies to help in a Thriller bit) before killing him as Mecha-Michael and dancing with Godzilla before leaving. Scrapped because I didn't have the things at the time to make a card and the documentary making me reconsider it.

The Rejects vs Everyone:

Made after The Great Purge. All the kaiju cut are hanging in a bar moping about being cut (they would be like people basically) when King Ghidorah (Heisei) arrives and mentions how he escaped retirement and can help them escape.

Big fight scenes with plenty of ribs at the KWC's expense. I didn't have a lot planned but I have 3 things I remember distinctly.

1. The "protagonists" would have been Shamshel, Talos, Ultraman Taro, and Ace Killer (first because they were the monster I was most mad got cut, Talos and Taro because I had matches planned for them pre-cut, and Ace Killer because he'd make a heroic sacrifice by crucifying all the fallen after they die to absorb their power and fight off the main enemy....)
2. Emperor Godzilla. Basically, the Godzillas all get taken out in one and Shin would have regenerated around them to become one super Godzilla with all their traits. The plan was to write it up as a unstoppable monster, the power of all with the unstoppable anger of Shin and GMK, a true beast.....

With the joke being this would be it's official picture and look on it's card.

3. The match would end with the surviving rejects arriving to the portal HKG was leading them towards. They jump in......and the match would "end" there, leading to KaijuX reading it, sending constructive criticism only to hear a knock at the door.

You can probably guess where this is going.

Anyway, scrapped because it can't happen now because basically all of them are back lol.

makes me wonder if it happened then[/size[

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

If we’re including scrapped matches into this thread (which we might as well do, considering how this thread’s KWC equivalent gets used for that despite the existence of a separate thread).

Zaigorg (and Antlar, Fire Golza, and Demagaa, but I didn’t think I’d need to list them in the title) vs Godzilla (MV), Mothra (MV), King Ghidorah (MV), and Rodan (MV)
Yes, this match that I dibbed than un-dibbed in like a day. Basically, as things are ramping up for the final battle in Boston during the events of KOTM, a new Titan is detected in Japan. The titan known as Yamato-No Orochi (who is obviously never described and is dead by the time the match starts) broke a temple which released it. Just after Godzilla and King Ghidorah begin their battle for the fate of the planet, Zaigorg arrives from beneath the ground and soon forces a team up.

Ideas I remember planning to include:
Mothra webbing King Ghidorah’s heads to Zaigorg’s body.
Zaigorg being completely unaffected by the Orca, baffling everyone involved. (The cast of KOTM being absolutely confused and horrified at everything about Zaigorg would have been a running thing, especially once he summoned other monsters).
Rodan getting his head sliced off by a Demagaa.
Burning Godzilla fighting tooth and claw, which would have had the exact effect you think it would on the remainder of Zaigorg’s poor minions (I think I would have had him tail whip one of them in half).

I never decided who would have won.

So, what happened? The human side of it. Trying to get the things the people were doing in KOTM’s final battle aligned with the new fight was getting confusing quickly, as was figuring out how things would change for them. Didn’t want to just retread their dialogue, but how specifically to go about this was lost on me. Also, I just don’t think I was in the proper mood to write a big match like that at the time.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Ginormica vs Nancy Archer vs Female Titan vs King Kong (Toho) vs King Kong (American ‘33) and Little Kong vs King Kong (Monsterverse) vs Congar vs George (Game) vs Mo' Mojo and Mechani-Kong vs Serpentera vs Audrey II.

The match is done, but I didn’t like how it turn out. The thing is 36 pages long and would need more editing. So I’m going to leave the match in the dark.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Venom 2009 wrote:Ginormica vs Nancy Archer vs Female Titan vs King Kong (Toho) vs King Kong (American ‘33) and Little Kong vs King Kong (Monsterverse) vs Congar vs George (Game) vs Mo' Mojo and Mechani-Kong vs Serpentera vs Audrey II
That is such a mish mash of combatants I kinda want to see it, not gonna lie. :lol:
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Well since we are using unused matches for this thread, might as well mention this. Be ready for long comment.
Spoiler:
Mothra (MonsterVerse), King Kong (American,76) and Ultraman Jack vs. Team Vortaak. A very strange match with an even stranger roster. From what i can remember, the Vortaak's team was this:
King Ghidorah (Showa)
Krystalak
Obsidius
Tyrant
Xenomorph Queen
Cyber-Godzilla
Perfect Chaos
Gigan (Showa)
Destoroyah
Zigra
Rancor
Bagorah
Gryphon
Macrosaurus Rex
Cykor
And Iris

The arena was gonna be Infant Island (Heisei). The plot was that after the Vortaak took control of all the kaiju, they wanted to make Infant Island was their, only to be attacked by Mothra who was defending Heisei Mothra's egg (this was when she was still in space trying to destroy that meteor or whatever). Jack pretty much heard of their scheme and went after them immeditately, and Kong got into it he saw them hovering over Skull Island for a bit with the monsters, so he was actually gonna pretend that he was under mind control (somehow) and once they reach Infant Island, SURPRISE! Not under your command!

I didn't get too far in the way of ideas, but i did plan on having Jack "falcon kick" Perfect Chaos and destroy his brain which killed him, and throughout the match, Kong would've absorbed some of the crystals SpaceG left out and gotten periodically stronger. Speaking of which..

SpaceGodzilla and Destoroyah were gonna play big bad in this, even lasting longer than the Vortaak themselves. Mothra would've died from Destoroya's micro-oxygen beam (this was when all of the other kaiju were dead) trying to defend Jack, and SpaceG pretty much beat the living poop outta Kong and left him for dead. The two tag-teamed poor Jack, but just when it looked like he was toast..Kong comes back: in critical mass mode. At the last second, the power he absorbed came to ahead and he has all the power in the world now. But there's a problem, one teensy-tiny problem: The crystals made Infant Island unstable, and it's about to explode!

Kong and Jack have to act fast, the latter taking Mothra's egg, along with the Shobijin and the other people on the island and putting it on a makeshift raft. Kong fights the two Heisei monsters alone while the island falls apart around them. He disimbowels SpaceGodzilla, and rips off Destoroya's horn. As the crustacean lays of his back, he sees Kong leap down, ready to make the most gigantic two-fisted slam in history!... and them the island exploded. Kong is knocked out, and Jack takes him back to Skull Island and decides that it'll also make a good home for the Infant Islanders. Cut to a couple months later when Heisei Mothra returns and lives with Kong in peace.

So what stopped this from happening? Well one, their was a human element that i couldn't get under control and two, too ambitious. Not to mention the way Kong got their just didn't make a lick of sense and i couldn't find another way for him show up. :lol:
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

King Ghidorah (Showa) vs King Caesar (Showa), Megalon, and Mothra (Showa) would have been the start of a series. This series is dead in the water and will never see the light of day, so here’s the vague, incomplete ideas I had for it.

The second match would have been Godzilla (Showa 61) vs Gigan (Showa). Russia would have freed Godzilla and lured him to Gigan in the hopes of stopping him. Godzilla, lacking the experience he had in the actual Showa series by the time of vs Gigan and only being as strong and intelligent as he is in KvG, would have been slain.

The Mysterians would have been involved, having come back and been much diplomatic after their defeat in the movie and aiding humanity against the Nebulans and Seatopians.

Showa King Kong and Showa Gamera would have basically been Earth’s main warriors against the alien invaders. How exactly that would have gone down I didn’t get that far.

The final match would have had King Ghidorah break free and maul Megalon to death while the heroes deal with Gigan.

Showa Ultramen might have gotten involved in their series, maybe, I don’t know.
KWCE Administrator

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I like that idea of the Mysterians.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan8889
GPN Volunteer

Post by GodzillaFan8889 »

Welp, might as well throw my two cents into the ring and bring to light some kinda old KWCE matches I originally planned but then lost interest in.

Godzilla (Millennium, 2000) vs George, Lizzie and Ralph (Movie versions)
This is the earliest one I can remember (from sometime in 2019). Basically, the plot is Godzilla is destroying Tokyo as usual, but then the 2018 Rampage trio are sent in to stop him. The Rock's character in Rampage would have also been in the match. The match's ending would be Godzilla killing all three mutants, leaving the Rock and crew to mourn as Godzilla continues doing Godzilla stuff. I never got around to beginning to write this though, so I'm not sure whether I was actually gonna do it or if it was just a cool concept for me to make a "banner" of (btw I don't have the banner sadly but it was basically just them plastered onto a background of Tokyo so yeah.)

Metal Overlord, Death Egg Robot and Perfect Chaos vs The Wither Storm
A more recent one (around late March of 2020 I think), this match involved the three Sonic villains I was most familiar with at the time fighting the Wither Storm (I think I was planning for this match to be his debut or something). The plot was essentially Eggman getting sick of the Wither Storm's antics and fighting him with Chaos and Metal Sonic. I don't know who the winner would have been. I didn't write anything for this before I lost interest, except for a kinda lame joke where Eggman names an operation P.I.S.S. (Prove I'm Still Superior) which is an obvious reference to that one Eggman meme.

Godzilla Earth and Mechagodzilla (Anime) vs Serpentera vs Magita
I have basically nothing for this concept that I listed down with Team Eggman vs Wither Storm and the next one, except for the fact that I came up with it at the time when Godzilla Earth was 150 meters tall on his card, and I have to say it would have been kinda funny having him fight Serpentera who to my knowledge was already 300+ meters tall on his card at the time and Magita who was 500 meters tall.

Lythos, Pyros, Stratos and Hydros vs The Kraken (2010) vs Godzilla (Monsterverse)
Alright, I actually began to write this last one before I lost interest because of other unrelated things. Basically, the initial plot would have been the Titans attacking Ancient Greece with the Kraken rising to stop them. Then all of a sudden I thought it would be cool if I tossed MV Godzilla in and have a side plot where he's sick of the Greek gods' poop. I never actually got to writing up until when he enters, and I admit it probably would have been a bit too out of the blue. The unique thing about this one is I'm still thinking of doing a Greek Mythology-themed match, so while I might not visit this match again, I'll probably do a similar one with more/other Greek-themed kaiju like Talos.
Last edited by GodzillaFan8889 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Cherno Alpha vs Ready Player One Mechagodzilla
Originally, the idea was that Mechagodzilla was going to be built in secret by a company attempting to replace Jaegars with their own mechs that they can control, with intent to rule the world. The sequel would have used Mecha Ghidorah and put it against a not quite dead Knifehead.

Agon vs Death Egg Robot
This would have started with Agon raiding the Chemical Plant Zone for radioactive materials, and end with Robotnik putting Agon through a giant Roboticizer for use against Sonic.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Lizzie (2018) vs. SkullCrawler: Someone suggested it on one of KaijuX's vids, but I never started it, just would have been Lizzie making her way to Skull Island and fighting SkullCrawlers with a potential tease of Kong at the end.

Antlar vs. Baragon (GMK): Another one I never finished, basically a thief girl would have stolen the the stone of Baradhi which summons Antlar then an old man would have summoned Baragon but I lost interest in the match and scrapped it.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Another scrapped match of line that I randomly found the draft of (so thread revival, yay!)

Rodan (Showa) and Gamera (Showa) vs Sharktopus vs Zigra, Dinoshark, Multi Headed Shark, and Mega Shark

The plot would focus around a team of "megazoologists" who were studying Rodan following him around the country, with the main character being Nancy, a cynical NASA biologist who was reassigned to what she considered to be a useless team due to "a sudden interest in megazoology after some lucky Japanese amateurs saved the world from Invasion (which she always thought was a crock of crap. Last she checked, Dr. Shinoda hadn't let himself get eaten to blow up an alien from the inside".

They eventually follow Rodan to a abandoned town struck by storms...and then are attacked by giant sharks.

That's right. This was the Sharknado match.

Rodan (eventually joined by Gamera, who was coming to rescue a couple of young kids stuck in the chaos) begins to fight against the giant sharks that were also picked up, as our heroes try to make it through the onslaught of smaller ones. Eventually, it would turn out the whole thing was a ironic scheme of Zigra who would be beaten by Gamera, Rodan and Sharktopus (who would have been convinced to switch sides due to our heroes reasoning with him, thus keeping with the cartoonish intelligence it shows in it's series.)

Scrapped it because as more Shark kaiju joined the roster, it became harder and harder to fit them in and after a while, I really didn't find the whole thing as fun as it did when I started.

RIP Evan.