Things that need to happen in the KWCE

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Things that need to happen in the KWCE

Post by Gigantis »

Showa Godzilla and Gamera team up to fight another monster. It goes on for a bit, then all of a sudden Gamera grabs Godzilla, does his gymnastics techniques, and once he's thrown Godzilla does a drop kick and blasts the monsters head clean off! Best. Tag team move. Ever.
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

tyrantgoji wrote:Showa Godzilla and Gamera team up to fight another monster. It goes on for a bit, then all of a sudden Gamera grabs Godzilla, does his gymnastics techniques, and once he's thrown Godzilla does a drop kick and blasts the monsters head clean off! Best. Tag team move. Ever.
This is so 70s Kaiju my head could explode. We need this XD

Added in 4 days 17 minutes 52 seconds:
Speaking of things we need, Jiger getting a baby in another Kaiju and it actually bursting out. Xenomorph style.
Last edited by godjacob on Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

A satirical match where the human side of things is basically the coolest thing ever but it's being blocked off by a relatively boring kaiju match.

Like, the Avengers and the Justice League have teamed up to stop a Umbrella Corporation mutated Xenomorph infestation on Isla Nublar but the kaiju battle is Varan and Maguma squabbling over who gets to sleep on this sunny rock on the beach.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

A match where Frankenstein meets Jamila and they become best friends.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

An interdimensional tournament.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:A satirical match where the human side of things is basically the coolest thing ever but it's being blocked off by a relatively boring kaiju match.

Like, the Avengers and the Justice League have teamed up to stop a Umbrella Corporation mutated Xenomorph infestation on Isla Nublar but the kaiju battle is Varan and Maguma squabbling over who gets to sleep on this sunny rock on the beach.
Jokes on you, I am already invested in that feud XD. But for real this does sound hilarious and am all for it.
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:An interdimensional tournament.
YES! That would be the best thing! Maybe we can finally use that ring arena for something.

Added in 2 minutes 1 second:
tyrantgoji wrote:A match where Frankenstein meets Jamila and they become best friends.
So....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:A match where Frankenstein meets Jamila and they become best friends.
So....
Yeah, pretty much. Backstories are so similar they might as well be friends!

Added in 4 minutes 15 seconds:
Oh yeah, and Gororin vs Charles Barkley needs to happen!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

tyrantgoji wrote:
godjacob wrote:
So....
Yeah, pretty much. Backstories are so similar they might as well be friends!

Added in 4 minutes 15 seconds:
Oh yeah, and Gororin vs Charles Barkley needs to happen!
It should also take place in San Antonio.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Legendary King Ghidorah doing the Alpha Call on the Pokémon world.

Gyaos (Showa) becoming the adoptive caretaker of a brood of Gyaos (Heisei).
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Legendary King Ghidorah doing the Alpha Call on the Pokémon world.
Wonder how that’ll work on a Legendary Pokemon thats already caught.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

A sequel to K.W.C Match 188 where Yog infects Godzillasaurus, has him swim to one of the Jurassic Park islands (or one of the Skull Islands) and begins to infect the wildlife. Leading to a confrontation with Indominus, the Indoraptor or Kong.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

For some reason, I just thought of Bucky O'Hare fighting Lunaticks in the middle of a fight. Not on the ship (though that seems most logical), but physically fighting him.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Godzilla (1954) vs The Rhedosaurus is a must

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

A match that recreates the originally planned finale of Godzilla: Save the Earth where the player’s monster climbed up Mt Fuji, battling every other monster on STE’s roster one at a time until they fight SpaceGodzilla at the peak. The monster doing the climbing would obviously be up to whoever wrote the match.

Edit: This is in the KWCE section because of Godzilla 2000 and the fact that you can use the Atari powers here. Yes, this match could still be done in the regular KWC if one so desired.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Ultraman Cosmos and Redman both attempting to take down the same monster and coming into conflict over their wildly different styles of dealing with kaiju.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Toho Kong gets incredibly drunk on berry juice, sees one of his counterparts, and attempts to seduce them because he thinks they're female.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

All of the K.W.C.E. Staff transform into Ultra Warriors and battle it out to the death.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Pulgasari eats a mecha during a match

RIP Evan.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

A match that takes place in the Halo universe.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

UltimateDitto wrote:A match that takes place in the Halo universe.
Better yet, a match that takes place in the DOOM universe! Imagine two kaiju duking it out while also having to deal with hoards of Demons!