Things that need to happen in the KWCE

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
godjacob
Futurian

Re: Things that need to happen in the KWCE

Post by godjacob »

Spoiler:
-Godzilla (MonsterVerse) battles an opponent with digging powers and uses an Atomic Breath to blast that Kaiju into the Hollow Earth then jumps in after them to continue the fight.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

A match where instead of dying or killing, characters are said to send each other to another dimension.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

A match that plays out almost exactly like a game of Among Us, with a shapeshifting kaiju like DNA Mimic or Barubaroi as the impostor.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GvR updating the randomizer.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

A bunch of giant robots respond to a kaiju attacking a city, and they end up attacking each other over who gets to fight the kaiju. While the mechs fight each other, the kaiju just leaves.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:11 pm A bunch of giant robots respond to a kaiju attacking a city, and they end up attacking each other over who gets to fight the kaiju. While the mechs fight each other, the kaiju just leaves.
On this note, a more serious kaiju fights a classic goofy one and straight up "nopes" and leaves after some random bullshit.

Like, Spacegodzilla just peaces after Gamera (Showa) pulls the gymnast move again.

RIP Evan.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

A kaiju attacks the Megazord halfway through the transformation sequence, prompting Rita Repulsa to yell at it for breaking Tokusatsu tradition

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

UltimateDitto wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:12 pmGvR updating the randomizer.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

-Mr. Tako tries to find a new monster to sponsor for his company

-Gozilla (Hanna-Barbara) & Zilla (GTS) team up on a monster with their human crews working together to solve some side conflict.

-Godzilla (Showa) and Rodan (Showa) fight each other all around the world picking fights with other Kaiju along the way as they try to claw at each other.

-Millennium UFO steals DNA from a non-Godzilla Kaiju.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Godzilla Showa kills all other incarnations at the same time.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

A member of team RWBY becoming a Titan.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Homer Simpson becoming a Titan.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillaFan8889
GPN Volunteer

Post by GodzillaFan8889 »

-A Siren Head match involving a side plot where several human characters are pursued by other Trevor Henderson monsters, such as Cartoon Cat.

-A match involving the SCP Foundation pitting several Kaiju against each other in a "cross-test". Bonus points if the ending has a summary written using an SCP article's clinical tone.

-RED entering the OASIS (or any other simulation reality) and using his powers to corrupt the place and cause the players of the simulation to die in the real world.

-A match taking place in Hell involving a short scene where a character from the roster who can shrink down to human size either teams up with or fights against the Doomslayer while shrunk down.

-King Ghidorah (MV)/Godzilla (MV) as the Alpha Titan being backed up by every single Monsterverse Kaiju (Rodan, Mothra (if it's Godzilla), the KOTM Titans, Tiamat, Skullcrawlers, Warbats e.t.c.) all at once.

-A match involving a literal Kaiju city, where several of the characters on the roster initially disguise themselves as buildings in a city (Metroplex, the Dragon Fortress, e.t.c.)

-Zone Fighter entering a screen to fight a video game boss.

-A match where a shapeshifting Kaiju briefly transforms into the Indoraptor to loophole him into a match :lol:

-Going off of an idea of GvR's I found while reading the thread, a match where several monsters with mimicry try to intimidate each other by using the roars of various other monsters, only for said monsters to show up and turn the battle into a chaotic free-for-all.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-A match taking place in the Dorohedoro universe
-The DNA Mimic becoming a Xenomorph to try and infiltrate a hive
-Gwangi being given any sort of power-up that would give him a projectile
-Monster Warrior Godzilla and MV Kong trading weapons
-A match taking place in the Fallout universe
-Heisei Godzilla getting the Super Bell powerup and gaining a catsuit
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

-Somebody makes a Kaiju Park in the vein of Jurassic Park, filled with extinct kaiju like King Kong 05, V Rex, Godzillasaurus, etc.
-A Ghidorah goes up against a different Godzilla than it's used to, and is thrown off by the differing powersets.
-Every single Megazord on the roster team up against a galactic or universal level threat.
-A combatant hacks into the Death Star and fires it at their foe for the kill.
-A Pokémon trainer attempts to catch a kaiju after mistaking it for a legendary.
-A bystander calls the DNA Mimic sus.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

A MLP match where Fluttershy convinces a Kaiju to help defend a part of Equestria from an attack/invasion, then said Kaiju becomes friends with the Mane Six

The Mane Six find a mech and repair it just in time to intersept an attack

The Mane Six become Power Rangers

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

kaijufanforever wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:53 pm A MLP match where Fluttershy convinces a Kaiju to help defend a part of Equestria from an attack/invasion, then said Kaiju becomes friends with the Mane Six

[Image

Added in 54 seconds:
CommanderPhoenix wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:56 am -Somebody makes a Kaiju Park in the vein of Jurassic Park, filled with extinct kaiju like King Kong 05, V Rex, Godzillasaurus, etc.
-A Ghidorah goes up against a different Godzilla than it's used to, and is thrown off by the differing powersets.
-Every single Megazord on the roster team up against a galactic or universal level threat.
-A Pokémon trainer attempts to catch a kaiju after mistaking it for a legendary.
So help me God, if I have to hear Randy say sus, I'm throwing my computer out the shreeonking window.

Added in 1 minute 5 seconds:
Oh wait I'm stupid. I just realized this is for the K.W.C.E. Ignore my responses lol.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Dunkeeni wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:40 am
kaijufanforever wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:53 pm A MLP match where Fluttershy convinces a Kaiju to help defend a part of Equestria from an attack/invasion, then said Kaiju becomes friends with the Mane Six

[Image

Added in 54 seconds:
CommanderPhoenix wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:56 am -Somebody makes a Kaiju Park in the vein of Jurassic Park, filled with extinct kaiju like King Kong 05, V Rex, Godzillasaurus, etc.
So help me God, if I have to hear Randy say sus, I'm throwing my computer out the shreeonking window.

Oh wait I'm stupid. I just realized this is for the K.W.C.E. Ignore my responses lol.
Image didn't load for me

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

kaijufanforever wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:33 am

[Image

Added in 54 seconds:

Image didn't load for me
It’s just that gif of Cell going “ok but why tho?”

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Dunkeeni wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:17 am
kaijufanforever wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:33 am
[Image

Added in 54 seconds:

Image didn't load for me
It’s just that gif of Cell going “ok but why tho?”
Oh, ok. As for why, I was on fimfiction, and I was in the mood. That and I noticed that there wasn't anything new submitted to this one for a while, so I just pulled a few thing out of my butt