K.W.C.E. #<3 - Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Kumaso-Kamagidon: Rise of Kumaso-Kamagidon

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

K.W.C.E. #<3 - Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Kumaso-Kamagidon: Rise of Kumaso-Kamagidon

Post by KaijuX »

VS.

Arena:

Author: Koopzilla1999
Word Count: 2,725 words
Posted: February 14th, 2018

---

It was a peaceful and quiet night on Mount Fuji. A small village rested at the mountain's basin, the villagers preparing for sleep. Before they went to rest on their beds, they would pray to their land's great protector, knowing that he would keep them safe from any threats that often invaded their lands. They would rest easy that night, some of them dreaming of their magnificent warrior. Thus is the usual nighttime routine of these villagers.

Unfortunately for them, this would not be a usual night.

Without warning, an enormous fissure opened up at the center of the village. The villagers woke up instantly, able to sense that they were in great danger. Without hesitation, they quickly ran out the doors and away from the fissure as fast as they could. Hellfire continued to rain down on the village, engulfing and incinerating those that couldn't run fast enough. Suddenly, a bizarre, yet demonic cry echoed from the fissure as a clawed arm emerged, digging its claw into the ground. A second claw followed a moment later, both claws stabbing into the earth as the creature that the arms belonged to pulled itself from the gates of Hell. Most of the villagers continued to run, but those brave enough to turn around to face their attacker would be graced by a demon that instilled fear into even the mightiest gods and demons alike. Legend spoke of a demon among demons, a being that was rumored to be so powerful, its mere presence could decimate even the most powerful and destructive monsters known to man.

Some kaiju would come to test that rumor. None of them survived their encounters with the devil. Godzilla, Gamera, Grand King Ghidorah, Bagan, Mothra Leo, Orochi, the Giant Condor. All of them were annihilated by the demonic beast. They never stood a chance against Kumaso-Kamagidon.

The freakish devil laughed at the frozen villagers that foolishly stopped to look at their killer. They were frozen with shock. To Kumaso-Kamagidon, they had just made a death wish. Kumaso-Kamagidon took a step closer to the village people, immediately sending them back to reality as they ran for dear life. The demon continued to laugh at the sight of the fleeing humans. It didn't matter how fast they ran. He was going to catch them sooner or later. Suddenly, he felt a tiny rock crash into his leg. The demon looked down to see a rebellious human throwing mere pebbles at him. Foolish creature! How dare he strike at the devil of monsters himself! Not even the almighty ogrelord himself would dare provoke the demon to anger! Kumaso-Kamagidon then made it his priority to show this creature just what happens to those who dare defy his rule.

That's when the demon began to analyze the creature's face. He recognized it as someone he has seen before, but he couldn't remember the man's identity no matter how hard he tried. Suddenly, a memory flashed in his one, glowing red eye. He recalled a battle eons ago, when the demon first revealed itself to mankind. He recalled seeing a similar man appear before him, before transforming into a giant and challenging his might. All he could make out of the giant in his vision was that he had flowing blonde hair, of all things. Could this be the same person that challenged him eons prior?

The human smirked as Kumaso-Kamagidon realized the identity of this man: It was Yamato Takeru! The next thing the demon knew, the man was replaced by a giant clad in heavy, durable armor. Enraged at the sight of this giant, Kumaso-Kamagidon shrieked and charged at the Sun God himself, Utsuno Ikusagami!

The ancient warrior readied his sword, enhancing it with pure energy. Kumaso-Kamagidon continued to advance, bringing his molten scythe down to cut the Sun God in two. Both giants brought their blades together, smashing their weapons against each other, hoping to disarm their foe. The demonic beast soon broke the blade-lock by spewing liquid magma from its mouth, forcing Ikusagami to back away, the magma that spilled onto his armor already beginning to eat away and dissolve the incredibly durable armor.

Yamato realized that he couldn't hope to defeat Kumaso-Kamagidon in melee combat, knowing the devil would use its liquid magma to melt his armor when close enough. With this revelation, Utsuno took to the sky, flying several hundred meters into the air. The demonic abomination looked up at the Sun God with rage. The beast morphed his scythe hand into a plethora of molten arrows, launching them at the armored knight. Utsuno dodged them with ease, retaliating by morphing spears of light with his hands. He threw them at the less mobile Kumaso-Kamagidon, blowing off chunks of his molten body.

The demon knew he couldn't defeat the warrior on his own. So he turned back to the fissure he had left behind when he first entered Mt. Fuji, still open and launching hellfire into the air. Kumaso-Kamagidon reached into the pit of Hell, pulling a lifeless husk out and tossing it to the ground behind him. As Ikusagami flew closer, he looked at the figure the devil had summoned. It appeared to be the lifeless body of Gigan, another one of Kumaso-Kamagidon's victims. Looking down at Gigan's body, the horrifying monstrosity let out a terrifying howl from both of its heads, calling upon thousands of spirits that emerged from Hell. Morphing his hand into a scythe once more, Kumaso-Kamagidon cut open Gigan's back (and backside). Upon his command, the spirits then proceeded to enter Gigan's body from the hole their ruler had made. Suddenly, Gigan's eye flared to life with burning, crimson energy. Digging his scythes into the ground, he propped himself on his feet, raising his scythes and shrieking his iconic cry.

The Haunted Gigan Suit wasted no time as he fired a barrage of eye missiles at the mighty Sun God, catching him off guard and sending him plummeting to the ground. Kumaso-Kamagidon backed away and watched with glee as the warrior struggled to get to his feet. Gigan suddenly pulled out a chain and chucked it at Ikusagami, wrapping it around his neck and pulling him closer to the possessed cyborg. Gigan then fired off more eye missiles, which exploded on Utsuno's armor, the constant onslaught actually beginning to damage the armor, pushing it to its limits. But before the cyborg could blast its way through Ikusagami, two sawblades made of blue energy came from Gigan's left. One cut through the chain pulling the ancient warrior closer to the cyborg, the other cutting through Gigan's neck.

Ikusagami turned to see who was responsible for saving his life. When he looked over, he saw the flying, magnificent form of Ultra Banner! (Ultraman with Banner/MUTO's head.) Ultra Banner landed next to the Sun God, helping him back to his feet. Utsuno Ikusagami nodded his head, showing his gratitude, with Banner responding in kind.

Suddenly, the spirits that possessed Gigan began to surround the stump of Gigan's neck, taking shape in the form of Gigan's head, although it was... Different. Then, in a bright flash that briefly blinded Utsuno and Ultra-Banner, the suit was brought back to life AGAIN! When the light faded, the two warriors were able to take a closer look at the changes Gigan underwent. Unfortunately for him, it would appear that this re-possession had taken its toll and the cyborg's body. His hands had become metallic, four-fingered claws. His feet, tail, and even his chest now lacked any spikes, aside from his buzzsaw. One of his wings had disappeared entirely, his other two wings now spread out and lacking any spikes. And most terrifying of all... His face. His visor now wrapped around his entire head, his mandibles having morphed into ears of sorts, and underneath his visor, the cyborg now had visible eyes, giving it a look of constant pain and suffering. Letting loose another ear-piercing shriek, the resurrected and deformed Gigan suit was ready for battle!

Ultra-Banner turned to Ikusagami and said, "You go and stop that devil. I'll do this guy a favor and put him out of his misery!" The Sun God nodded and rotated his wings, taking off and flying straight into the demonic abomination that is Kumaso-Kamagidon. Taken by surprise, the devilish freak flung the warrior onto his back. Quickly getting to his feet, Ikusagami delivered a SWEET kick into Kumaso-Kamagidon's lower head. (Which was the equivalent of kicking someone in the balls.) His upper head's eye widened, and the demon screeched in pain, jumping and flailing wildly. Ikusagami watched the monster's flailing, quite amused with his reaction.

Gigan brought one of its claws down, hoping to cleave into Ultra-Banner's skin. Banner dodged the swipe with ease, delivering a swift punch to the side of the demented cyborg's face. Enraged, he fired off more eye missiles at the human/ultra hybrid. While the number of missiles had doubled with his transformation, they were also smaller, making it somewhat easier for Banner to dodge them. Even the ones he failed to dodge had minimal effect, as the missiles were also much weaker. The two giants then took off into the air, firing energy beams at each other as they tried to shoot the other down.

Ikusagami and Kumaso-Kamagidon clashed with their blades once again. The armored warrior slashed the demon across his chest with his energy-imbued sword, forcing him back as he bled lava. The devil responded by raking his magma-covered scythe across the knight's armored chest, blackening the area of the armor he struck. The two giants continued to clash with their blades, until Ikusagami brought his weapon down on Kumaso-Kamagidon's wrist, severing his blade. Recoiling in pain, the mighty beast could do nothing to defend himself as the Sun God stabbed his blade through his lower head, destroying it. All the mighty champion of Hell could do now was scream like a Little Girl/Godzilla.

Ultra-Banner and the deformed Gigan landed on their feet, exhausted from their aerial fight. Ready to end this once and for all, Gigan concentrated as much energy as he could into his eyes, before unleashing the energy in the form of one massive eye missile. Gigan cackled as he watched the missile close in on Ultra-Banner. Banner responded by imbuing his right arm with bright, blue energy. A moment later, he threw his arm forward, the energy escaping his arm and turning into a giant sawblade which cut through the missile! The two halves of the missile fell harmlessly as Gigan's dead eyes looked on in horror. Ready to finish his foe, Ultra-Banner placed his hands in a t-shaped position, firing his signature Specium Ray at the cyborg. In a ball of fire, the Haunted Gigan Suit was no more!

Ikusagami looked down at the unmoving body of Kumaso-Kamagidon. Bending down to one knee, he reached his hand out, wanting to make sure his foe was slain. Suddenly, the demon sprung to life, spewing another stream of liquid magma at the Sun God's weakened armor. To the warrior's horror, the armor was giving way and melting at the intensity of the magma! Before long, Utsuno Ikusagami would be reduced to a melted husk!

Kumasogidon cut off his magma stream as he saw the extent of his foe's damage. His armor had been charred a charcoal-black color, and the bulk of it had been eaten away completely. It was a miracle that the warrior and Yamato were even alive at all. Turning his remaining hand into another blade, the mighty Kumaso-Kamagidon laughed maniacally, raising the blade above Ikusagami's head, ready to cleave through it and end Yamato Takeru once and for all!

Meanwhile, from within Utsuno Ikusagami's body, Yamato spoke to himself, filled with dread and regret over his inability to protect the citizens of Japan. "This is the end... I have failed... I failed to save the lives of my family, and now I have failed to even save my own country from destruction... I am a failure."

It was then that he began to think about his good friend Oto, as well as his aunt, who was still waiting at their castle alongside his father. Thinking about those close to him that were still alive, he realized that they still needed his protection from this monstrosity. He couldn't fail them now! He wouldn't allow it! He wouldn't dare give up so easily when they still needed him! Even if continuing the fight in his current condition was suicide, he would not go down without a fight!

"No... I am better than this! I will not fail my family! Nor shall I fail you, Oto!" As he held the necklace in which she infused herself in to allow Yamato to achieve the form of Utsuno Ikusagami. "But I must find a way to heal myself and become stronger... But how?" Then it dawned upon him.

Megaloman.

The legendary hero of old that had stopped the demon's rampage eons ago. He heard tales of how the hero to this day passed down his strength to those he saw as worthy of his near limitless power. He had no idea if he would be considered worthy to the legendary giant, but he knew if he had any chance of stopping the devil, he had to try to prove his worth.

"Megaloman, oh ancient savior of Earth, I beg of you! Lend me your power so I may save the people of the land you have sworn to protect! Let me finish the job you have started!" Yamato pleaded into the heavens, begging for Megaloman to offer his strength.

It was then that a blinding light began to surround Ikusagami, forcing Kumaso-Kamagidon to take a step back, shielding its eye with his blade. When the light faded and the demon looked back at the wounded hero, he was taken aback. Not only had the hero's armor been fully restored, but the hero now had a new trait to him: Flowing, blonde hair. Ultra-Banner saw from a distance the magnificent new form that the Sun God had underwent, looking on in shock as he uttered this new giant's name.

"Megalo-Ikusagami."

Kumaso-Kamagidon was lost in thought. The giant's hair... It looked exactly like the being that had ceased his rampage billions of years ago! He knew he recalled it from somewhere! The next thing he knew, however, Megalo-Ikusagami had used his energy sword to slice the monster's legs, leaving him immobile! Shrieking in agony, the demonic monster could only watch as Megalo-Ikusagami flew into the air above him, his sun medallion pulsing with light. For a full minute the empowered warrior charged his medallion ray before firing it at the demon, Megaloman's hair empowering the ray a hundred-fold. Upon making contact with the ray, the devil was atomized in an explosion that destroyed the entire top of Mt. Fuji!

When the dust cleared, both Ikusagami and Ultra-Banner looked at the crater left by the explosion, seeing the disfigured remains of the beast's lower head. Ikusagami descended, placing a foot on the head, as one thing was certain in his mind: Kumaso-Kamagidon was no more.

Before he could celebrate, however, he felt a sharp pain enter his backside, and then his back. He looked down in horror to see a blue blade had stabbed through his chest! He turned around to see something far more terrifying than Kumaso-Kamagidon: It was the ogrelord himself.

"Ya thought ya could steal mah thunder, didn't ya?" Shrek said as he used his other hand to yank Megaloman's hair off of Ikusagami's head. "See this? Fake hair. You were never chosen by him. Only once has he ever, and ever WILL bless someone with his powerful, majestic hair!" He said as he withdrew his lightsaber. "And that someone is me." He dropped Ikusagami's lifeless body to the ground. He looked up, giving Ultra-Banner an angry look.

"What the hayck?!" Ultra-Banner shouted, as he flew off, hoping to get as far away from the ogre as possible.

Shrek holstered his lightsaber and stretched his arms out, ready to return to his swamp. Suddenly, he looked up and saw a Garoga ship flying off into space. Realizing what this meant, Shrek pulled out his cellphone. "Donkeh?" He said once his best friend picked up.

"This ain't ogre just yet."
Spoiler:
WINNER:
Utsuno Ikusagami (kinda)
Last edited by KaijuX on Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C.E. #<3 - Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Kumaso-Kamagidon: Rise of Kumaso-Kamagidon

Post by KaijuX »

Happy Valentine's Day! Why this match for V-Day? ...Uhhh. It was made with love and passion for the KWCC? Let's run with that. :P Truth be told, although this match would've been more fitting for Halloween, I kinda want to do a reading of this for the Third Year Anniversary of the KWCC, meaning it had to be posted pre-June. Still, hope ya'll enjoy it! I know I did. XD
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: K.W.C.E. #<3 - Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Kumaso-Kamagidon: Rise of Kumaso-Kamagidon

Post by UltimateDitto »

What a neat Valentine's match. Noice! :lol:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I remember when you first showed us this on the Discord chat. I still enjoy it now.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Pretty cool. All around a good match, not much more to say. I like how despite the absurd nature of Kumaso-Kamagidon, he’s actually depicted rather menacingly and serious here. Good job Koopzilla.
Spoiler:
Also the mental image of Utsuno with huge blonde hair is hilarious
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Koopzilla1999
Ronin

Post by Koopzilla1999 »

Well, I certainly didn't expect this one to be posted as soon as it was. Not that I have a problem with it though. xD

Anyways, I'm happy to see that people enjoyed this random little parody match. Had a ton of fun working on this, and despite it being kind of short for a parody match, hopefully it was still as amusing to read and imagine as it was for me to write it. :)