K.W.C.E. #10 - Godzilla (2002) vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

K.W.C.E. #10 - Godzilla (2002) vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Post by KaijuX »

VS.

Arena:

Author: UltimateDitto
Word Count: 2,062 words
Posted: November 25th, 2017

---

Jagged spines cut the ocean waves with ease as a giant beast made its way towards New York City, slicing through the water like a knife through butter. Soon the monster made landfall, rising from the cold ocean.

Water rolling off its massive hide, the creature was Godzilla, King of the Monsters dubbed by most. The radioactive dinosaur marched through the city, uncaring about the tiny people scrambling beneath its feet. To Godzilla, they were merely tiny insects.

Godzilla wasn't here to destroy them, he was merely passing through, he had better things to do and better places to be. Lumbering through the concrete jungle, the sound of humans screaming crept into the beast's ears, a familiar sound. Godzilla looked down and noticed the humans actually charging at him, screaming and flailing their arms. Godzilla’s eyes widened in mild surprise; the people usually ran in the opposite direction, now it seems like they had mustered the courage to fight him head on. Godzilla, deciding to put the little buggers back in their place, charged blue atomic energy right from the gut.

Godzilla didn't know it, but the people of New York weren't actually trying to attack Godzilla like a mass of idiots. They were obviously running from a much bigger threat, a rather sweet one. Once the people saw Godzilla, they immediately began fleeing into buildings and alleyways, but the saurian was already on them, firing a rather casual atomic ray that instantly vaporized the crowds of people along the street.

Grunting in satisfaction, the king looked forward and took note of a bizarre feeling in the air, as Godzilla marched forth with caution. Suddenly, he felt the presence of another being close by, perking its head up, the monster king scans the area before turning the corner, and that's when the reptile monster saw it, a giant of sugary destruction heading right for him.

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man shook the ground with each soft yet powerful step, the cheery look on its face never changing, even when it noticed Godzilla turning the corner to greet him. Letting out a deep bellowing grunt, the marshmallow humanoid raised its arms up, presumably in attack position and charged the radioactive monster. Godzilla blew some pesky ghosts away with a steamy breath from his nostrils and released his signature roar, charging at the snow white killer dessert with great interest.

The two giants met half way as they slammed their bulk into each other, Stay Puft stumbled back but immediately retaliated with a big left fist, smashing upon Godzilla's head. The monster king snorted in annoyance and slashed the blue bib of the marshmallow monster with razor sharp claws, leaving three big claw marks, nearly shredding the bib.

Letting out a low pitched yell, Stay Puft headbutted the saurian, the marshmallow humanoids attacks didn't hurt too much, but they had great knock back to them. Staggering back, Godzilla twirled his body and slam its tail into the ghostly dessert’s side, toppling the pale sugar monster into a building. The structure collapsed under the immense pressure. Godzilla roared at its opponent, staring it down with resentment.

The giant marshmallow person pulled himself out of the rubble and shook off the debris, staring at Godzilla with the happy-go-lucky grin. The sight agitated Godzilla. He wanted to rip the smile right off. Godzilla tried to strike the tooth rotting demon, but comes to a stop as the marshmallow monster grabbed the scaly hand with his own hand. Pushing the claws away, Stay Puft uppercuts Godzilla's lower jaw with a powerful left strike. The monster king grunted in annoyance, before being tackled to the ground below as the two titans sent cars and people flying.

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man was immediately atop of Godzilla, his white brows furrowed in anger. The marshmallow giant slammed its fists onto Godzilla's face, each hit felt as if the monster king was being hit by a giant exercise ball. Every time its face was hit by a sweet fist, its head bounced off the ground and right back into another fist. The vicious cycle lasted a minute, but it felt like five.

Roaring in frustration, Godzilla quickly opened its toothy mouth and bit into the sweet tasting fist of the king's aggressor. Immediately, the look on the marshmallow man's face changed to that of surprise as he tried to free his squishy hand from Godzilla's maw. Godzilla, bringing himself up while keeping its opponents paw in its mouth, clawed away at the white squishy body of Stay Puft.

Trying to clobber his radioactive opponent, the marshmallow man, unable to shake the voracious beast, hunches over and ejects three blobs from his back, all landing behind Godzilla. The monster king shoves the giant sugary treat back down the street as the radioactive lizard examined the blobs its opponent expelled.

Two forms began to take shape; their body's igniting into flames as ghostly wails emanated from their melty bodies. They resembled their creator, but where horribly disfigured and gooey. Godzilla grunted in surprise and prepared to fend off the new threats. Stay Puft, sneaking up behind the kaiju, quickly wrapped its big fluffy arms around Godzilla. Locking the dinosaur in a bear hug, the monster’s jagged spines were harmlessly swallowed up in marshmallow.

Both knee high demons charged Godzilla like demented gorillas, one latching onto Godzilla's chest, the other splattering on to Godzilla's face. Godzilla let out a muffled cry of agony as broiling hot marshmallow burned into its reptilian flesh, Godzilla was unable to free his arms from the marshmallow biceps wrapped around its waist. The marshmallow minis sounded like children laughing at a demonic pitch, enjoying every second of Godzilla suffering.

The two rascals cackled more as Godzilla moaned in pain, even Stay Puft mocked the king. That was, until he felt a hot sensation rising up his body. He looked down at the Stay Puft mini, smothered atop Godzilla's head, its laughs had ceased and its eyes immediately widened in terror. Soon a blue blast of concentrated atomic fire blew the underling to smithereens, freeing Godzilla's toothy maw. Stay Puft began wailing in pain as he felt his inside burn and sizzle, immediately letting go of the monster king and shoving it away.

Godzilla ceased fire and yanked the fiery marshmallow mini from its chest, the little demon screamed in terror as Godzilla bit its head off, immediately melting in Godzilla's fresh superheated maw Licking its claws as it finished off the rest of the body, Godzilla turned and stared daggers into the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, who was examining the vertical bubbling wound on his body. Godzilla let out roar of triumph as a thought struck the beast. Weren’t there three globs of marshmallow?

Putting the thought aside, Godzilla began to march forward. However, a small stream of fire washed over the king's head. Godzilla roared in fury as he turned to face the new opponent; it was the third Mini Puft. It didn't look as deformed as the other two, but it was still ugly. It was also capable of levitation, which could pose a problem to the irradiated dinosaur. As soon as Godzilla turned to meet the marshmallow creature, Godzilla was immediately floored as Stay Puft hit the monster’s side with a double axe handle strike.

Fixing his sailor hat, Stay Puft grabbed Godzilla by the tail. The hovering Mini Puft applauding its leader as the giant marshmallow being turned around and heaved the fifty-five thousand ton reptile over his shoulder. Godzilla wailed in shock as it was swung in the air before being slammed back first into the pavement below, its massive marshmallow-coated back spikes pinning it to the New York street.

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man picked up a nearby building and chucked it onto the downed reptile, burying Godzilla under a mountain of rubble. Adding its two cents, the levitating Mini Puft spewed a stream of fire that blanketed the buried king. Stay Puft chuckled in glee as he celebrated his victory, now he could carry out his mission with fewer roadblocks.

It seemed as though Godzilla had other plans. Rearing its head out of the rubble, a blue atomic ray shot from the lizard's mouth. Stay Puft turned around to see what the fuss was, and his eyes immediately widened in shock. Moving to the side as swiftly as he could, Stay Puft Marshmallow Man did not escape scot-free, searing energy melted the lower half of his right arm, turning it into a dysfunctional gooey mess. The Marshmallow Man's face contorted into a look a pure agony as he howled furiously, staring at Godzilla with malice.

The monster king rose from its premature burial and roared a challenge at the ghostly being. Grunting in discomfort, the marshmallow man charged down the street towards Godzilla who began quickening its pace as well. The levitating Mini Puft that had hid to avoid being blasted to bits revealed itself and flew high above Godzilla, who hadn't noticed the sweet disaster.

The Mini Puft snorted and gargled as it spat out a flaming hot marshmallow loogie, landing directly in Godzilla's eyes. The radioactive beast howled in anguish, fumbling on its path towards Stay Puft, who capitalized on his underling’s distraction. Whipping the monster king's face with his melted right arm, causing Godzilla to flinch, Stay Puft then grabbed Godzilla's throat with his left arm and his right on the back. Hoisting the monster king into the air and turned one hundred-eighty degrees to choke slam Godzilla into the nearby structures.

Godzilla roared in astonishment as it clawed the marshmallow on its face, regaining his bearings. Godzilla got back to his feet and located the Mini Puft, panting as he searched. His search was cut short as a chunk of street hit the right side of Godzilla's face, turning to face the source of the cheap shot. Godzilla was once again face to face to Stay Puft, and sure enough the last Mini Puft was behind him.

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man stared at the kaiju with its pain-struck face, roaring as he beat his chest with his lone fist. Godzilla roared in defiance as he flexed its claws, ready to end the fight once and for all. Both titans rushed down the street, colliding into one another, Godzilla bit into the left shoulder of Stay Puft, the sweet demon howling in agony. Seeing its maker in trouble, the Mini Puft flew behind Godzilla and spewed more fire onto the monster king. Godzilla, seeing his chance, charge its atomic ray and fired, blowing off the entire left arm of Stay Puft. Turning like a tank, Godzilla knocks Stay Puft over with its tail and directs the atomic ray at the Mini Puft, vaporizing it instantly.

Stay Puft howled in rage at the loss of his limb, grabbing the tail of Godzilla with his mangled hand and drags the king to him. He promptly slams his body weight into Godzilla's, forcing the lizard to lean against a bigger building. Stay Puft immediately tackles the mutant dinosaur through the structure, causing it to immediately come crashing down above them, Godzilla screeched in shock as the two were buried alive.

Soon, the people of New York emerged and scouted the dusty city, seeing the giant mountain of rubble in front. Muffled sounds of a brawl echoed from within, and the sound of conflict ceased. Immediately, after the fighting stopped, a blue blast of atomic fire shot from mound of rubble. From the forefront of the blast, the burning decapitated head of Stay Puft flew through the sky, landing almost a mile away from the two combatants, slowly melting as blue flames ate away at the marshmallow head.

Godzilla rose out of the crumbled building and shoved Stay Puft’s smoldering, limp body off of him, roaring into the night sky. The people once again fled in terror, leaving Godzilla to celebrate by his lonesome. Godzilla began marching out if the city, but cocked its head towards the nearby Shandor building, noticing three energy beams closing a large portal in the sky.

Godzilla snorted as hot air left his nostrils and began on its path once more. Whatever was happening over there was none of the monster king's concern. And with that, Godzilla was off to its next destination, whatever it may be.
Spoiler:
WINNER:
Godzilla (2002)
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C.E. #11 - Godzilla (2002) vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The "posted" date is wrong, it says September 25th when it should say November 25th.

Anyway, the match itself. There were issues with tense swaps.
Other than that, good match. The action was good, not much else to say.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:The "posted" date is wrong, it says September 25th when it should say November 25th.

There were definitely a lot of tensing issues, but I guess I didn't get all of them... Oops. :lol: Also, thank you for the correction. I get September and November mixed up. :lol:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:The "posted" date is wrong, it says September 25th when it should say November 25th.

Still working on that, but I'm getting there.

Yeah, the match is more of a straight up "two monsters duking it out from the get go." Kinda match. I really wanted to write it after seeing this picture.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I will say this, at least I enjoied this allot more then the recent Ghostbusters film. :lol:
Spoiler:
This was a rather nice match, and seeing my all time favorite Godzilla incarnation getting a win is a huge plus in my book.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

soulgodzilla wrote:I will say this, at least I enjoied this allot more then the recent Ghostbusters film. :lol:
Spoiler:
This was a rather nice match, and seeing my all time favorite Godzilla incarnation getting a win is a huge plus in my book.
Ayy. :P

Your welcome buddy. ;)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:I will say this, at least I enjoied this allot more then the recent Ghostbusters film. :lol:
Spoiler:
Ayy. :P

Your welcome buddy. ;)
You’re welcome.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

That was fantastic. And kudos to making Stay Pufft a credible threat. (Was the 'minis' power something from one of the ancillary games?)

This definitely put a smile on my face, and was very easy to picture in my head. That's a sign of a well-written match, in my book.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Zarm wrote:That was fantastic. And kudos to making Stay Pufft a credible threat. (Was the 'minis' power something from one of the ancillary games?)

This definitely put a smile on my face, and was very easy to picture in my head. That's a sign of a well-written match, in my book.
Yes there from one of the video games.

Appreciate it, I like to visualize the fights in my head too. ;)

I ♡ Image

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

UltimateDitto wrote:
Zarm wrote:That was fantastic. And kudos to making Stay Pufft a credible threat. (Was the 'minis' power something from one of the ancillary games?)

Yes there from one of the video games.

Appreciate it, I like to visualize the fights in my head too. ;)
Well done! The fight was short and sweet (pun totally intended), and it set-up Mr. Stay Puft as a credible threat so that's double kudos! You've also helped with a good idea about what to do with my own Mr. Stay Puft Match now that I have something of a basis to go off of.

Only downside is I wish we could see a little of the Ghostbusters, but that's a minor nitpick.
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."