If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
GodzillaFan8889
GPN Volunteer

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE

Post by GodzillaFan8889 »

I don't know if someone suggested this already or if he's already included, but maybe we can add SCP-682, the Hard-to-Destroy Reptile?

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

The main problem I see with 682 is that nobody can agree what exactly it looks like, since last I knew the only "official" image of it was the rotting beluga carcass photo, and it's not really described very well in the article AFAIK. So we wouldn't really have good images for the banners or the monster card, plus, since it's vague on what it looks like, two different authors could write it with two different appearances, which could be confusing.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Since we've got plenty of Pacific Rim love, I figure some rep from Pacific Rim: The Black could be nice.

Atlas Destroyer
Hunter Vertigo
Kaiju bOy
Apex

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

We already have Atlas Destroyer and Apex. Also we have Copperhead. Hunter Vertigo is definitely planned, and bOy we’ll wait and see what the 2nd season reveals since there’s still a lot about him we don’t know.

Also, SCP-682. It’s been considered, but the main issue with him is just that, quite bluntly, he can’t die. He’s literally unkillable. We have some ridiculously powerful characters on the roster, but literally incapable of being killed is taking it too far.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan8889
GPN Volunteer

Ah, that's understandable. I already have a match planned with the current two SCPs in the roster (Bananazilla and Fukaeru), and I'm kinda hoping we can add more SCPs, though I'm not sure which ones can be used.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Apologies must have missed the two in my scanning of the cards. But good to know, I do hope bOy gets consideration as having a Pacific Rim "Kaiju" who is a good guy would be neat for story potential.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Here are some of my choices:
Baraba
Mururoa
Destrudos
Zinogre
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Warbat (because KWC won't let it happen)

Doug/Foetodon (parody or real)

E750/Scorpius Rex

Disney Carnotaurus

RIP Evan.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:01 am Warbat (because KWC won't let it happen)

Doug/Foetodon (parody or real)

E750/Scorpius Rex

Disney Carnotaurus
YES YES YES!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

No Warbats. They’re literally just fodder, in every sense, if there was a noteworthy individual like Ramarak to the Skullcrawlers it’d be a different story, but as is there’s just nothing that makes them stand out enough to bother adding. “But what about-“ yes the KWCE probably has a worse combatant somewhere, but there was a point where it was just “add everything!!!” without any reason behind it, and guess what, that’s not sustainable.

No Carnotaurs either. We have enough regular-ass dinosaurs.

Scorpius Rex... let’s see what it do first, we’re open to it if it’s cool and distinct enough.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:20 pm No Warbats. They’re literally just fodder, in every sense, if there was a noteworthy individual like Ramarak to the Skullcrawlers it’d be a different story, but as is there’s just nothing that makes them stand out enough to bother adding. “But what about-“ yes the KWCE probably has a worse combatant somewhere, but there was a point where it was just “add everything!!!” without any reason behind it, and guess what, that’s not sustainable.

No Carnotaurs either. We have enough regular-ass dinosaurs.

Scorpius Rex... let’s see what it do first, we’re open to it if it’s cool and distinct enough.
Spoiler:
One of them nearly suffocated Kong. We have the Giant Goddamn Condor on the roster for pete sake, I fail to see how that is considered "fodder" territory by comparison and suddenly caring about quality control now feels a bit too selective.
Just saying the Warbat is cool and think would be a good combatant. Especially considering it is a native of Hollow Earth to add more to that unique setting.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Warbats.

Hellhawks.

Added in 5 minutes 19 seconds:
"Boy golly If I had the power to add anyone I wanted to the roster regardless of their situation I'd ad-"

GvR:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

UltimateDitto wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:51 pm "Boy golly If I had the power to add anyone I wanted to the roster regardless of their situation I'd ad-"

GvR:
LMAO

Anyway, further deliberation has been done on Warbats, and by deliberation I mean arguing, we’re getting them. Plus a little something more with them, but I’m not gonna reveal that yet, gotta keep some things secret. ;)

KWCE Administrator

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:23 pm
UltimateDitto wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:51 pm "Boy golly If I had the power to add anyone I wanted to the roster regardless of their situation I'd ad-"

GvR:
LMAO

Anyway, further deliberation has been done on Warbats, and by deliberation I mean arguing, we’re getting them. Plus a little something more with them, but I’m not gonna reveal that yet, gotta keep some things secret. ;)

Oh thank you most merciful Rayquaza-san! *Bows in gratitude*

But for real that is cool to hear and look forward to seeing what bonus you have for them when they arrive~

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Godzilla from the Godzilla: Bonds of Blood fan series.

GodzillaFan8889
GPN Volunteer

Maybe we can add Abraham/Ape and the mutated Gila/Monster from The Asylum's new mockbuster Ape vs. Monster, considering we already have a good handful of the Asylum's monsters (Plus, this could make for a battle similar to that scene of Zilla getting killed in Final Wars :P ). There's already videos of the trailer and the full movie on YouTube, plus a full video of all the screen-time of both monsters, which turns out to be only three minutes.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillaFan8889 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:33 am Maybe we can add Abraham/Ape and the mutated Gila/Monster from The Asylum's new mockbuster Ape vs. Monster, considering we already have a good handful of the Asylum's monsters (Plus, this could make for a battle similar to that scene of Zilla getting killed in Final Wars :P ). There's already videos of the trailer and the full movie on YouTube, plus a full video of all the screen-time of both monsters, which turns out to be only three minutes.
This was discussed, and the answer was no.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-Nosferatu Zodd
-Greed Spike
-Lady Dimitrescu
-Greymon
-Sobek (Smite)
-Grigori (Dragon's Dogma)
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:27 pm -Lady Dimitrescu
NO! YOU FOOL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNLEASHED! YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW!
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Thu May 06, 2021 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image