K.W.C.E. Co-Writer Locator

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: K.W.C.E. Co-Writer Locator

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Is someone willing to help me out with my match, It is Indominus Rex vs Smaug. The first version did horrible and I need someone to help me out with the second version.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Necropostiiiiiiing.

I have two Ultraman themed matches that are a bit behind. Would anyone like to help me with one of them? They're Gigan (Anime) vs. Ultraseven 21 and Ultraman Jack vs. Union Mechagodzilla, and I'll let you pick the one you're more interested in.
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Heyo! Seeking out someone to help me with Zilla and Kong vs everyone. It’s looking to be more lengthy and story driven than my usual works, so I’d appreciate someone to bounce off ideas with.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

EarthbaragonOG
Samurai

Post by EarthbaragonOG »

TyrantGojira wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am Heyo! Seeking out someone to help me with Zilla and Kong vs everyone. It’s looking to be more lengthy and story driven than my usual works, so I’d appreciate someone to bounce off ideas with.
I don't mind lending an open ear to someone that needs some help to get their creative kaiju story off the ground. Shoot me a message with your ideas and I'll give you my thoughts?