K.W.C.E. Co-Writer Locator

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

K.W.C.E. Co-Writer Locator

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Birdman wrote:Having trouble writing a K.W.C. match? Need another's opinion to make it work? Well, then this is the thread for you.

Rules:

1) You must have started writing a match before you can request the help of another writer. No match requests.
2) A short, basic, non-spoilery plot of the match must be provided in your post when requesting assistance.
3) Co-Writers cannot work on multiple matches at once.
4) Any major details regarding the match must be discussed via PM or off-site. No Spoilers!
For anyone who might need it...
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: K.W.C.E. Co-Writer Locator

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Did someone need assistance?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:Did someone need assistance?
I do! :D MUTO vs. Godzilla (Shin). You game? PM me if you're interested, and I'll send a loose outline of what I had in store.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Would anyone like to help me, please?

The match is: The Stranger vs Desghidorah vs Rodan (Heisei), Anguirus (Showa), Gorosaurus, Baragon, and Titanosaurus.

Basic outline: Takes place during time of the dinosaurs, can’t really say much else without spoiling.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm in need of a partner to help me complete a match I'm writing for Shintober.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:I'm in need of a partner to help me complete a match I'm writing for Shintober.
Is there a Shintober coming out this year? :eh:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm pretty sure it was delayed to this year.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Shintember, I'm more than sure. Might's said Shintober on accident. XD But yeah, plan on having a Monster Month in the KWCE comprised of Shin Godzilla matches.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Shintember, I'm more than sure. Might's said Shintober on accident. XD But yeah, plan on having a Monster Month in the KWCE comprised of Shin Godzilla matches.
Interesting, though I unfortunately don’t have any plans of writing a Shin Godzilla match.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Well, I’m stuck on a KWCE match from writer’s block, so if anyone is willing to lend a hand, that’ll be great. If not, then I might just have to put it on hold until I figure out a way.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

soulgodzilla wrote:Well, I’m stuck on a KWCE match from writer’s block, so if anyone is willing to lend a hand, that’ll be great. If not, then I might just have to put it on hold until I figure out a way.
What do you need help with? Maybe I can try giving you a hand.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

This isn't something I plan on starting soon, I'm simply stating it now to locate co-writers early.

Is there anyone who could help me in writing a match set to the style of a Power Rangers episode?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm looking for a co-writer for Godzilla (2004) vs. Darkseid. Preferably someone well versed in D.C. Comics lore.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

So I got these KWCE matches, but I need help from Co-Writers to edit them.

The matches are....

-Orga vs King Kong (American ‘05) vs Leatherback (Finished).
-Mothra (Showa) vs Mothra (Heisei) vs Mothra Leo.
-Godzilla (Heisei) and Venom Symbiote vs “Everyone” (Finished by GodzillavsRayquaza).
-King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Mechagodzilla (Showa).
-Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei), and King Ghidorah (Heisei).
-King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs Gaira and Sanda (Finished by tyrantgoji).

If anyone is interested in helping me with one of these matches, let me know and I will pm you the match.

Plus I got some KWC matches if anyone wants to help me with them. Details about the KWC matches can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25882&start=60#p1668877
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Sat May 23, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I have an idea for a match, but I’m having writers block to come up with how it will start off, so anyone, feel free to PM me.

Added in 1 day 4 hours 32 minutes 5 seconds:
No one? Then I guess I’ll hold off the match until I come up with something for it.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Anyone want to help with writing Godzilla (Heisei) vs Zetton? I have no idea what to do with it.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Looking for someone versed in Star Wars lore to help write SpaceGodzilla vs. Sadeath and Deavorick.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Again, I have a case of writer’s block. Anyone willing to help me out, PM me.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

soulgodzilla wrote:Again, I have a case of writer’s block. Anyone willing to help me out, PM me.
whats the problem

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Again, I have a case of writer’s block. Anyone willing to help me out, PM me.
whats the problem
Well, I’m just stuck on what to write next, but Birdman might be willing to give me a hand.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....