K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Logan268
G-Grasper

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by Logan268 »

So that also applies to all the others barring certain iterations like Ultima, Earth and possibly Shin?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Logan268 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:22 pm So that also applies to all the others barring certain iterations like Ultima, Earth and possibly Shin?
Correct.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Thanks, needed to get that corrected.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

So, random question.

In the Land Before Time universe, sharpteeth have their own language, despite coming across as only making animal noises to the protagonists and other 'leaf eaters'. So, would we be allowed to have dinosaur kaiju (Gwangi, Gorosaurus, etc.) be able to talk through this in a match set in the LBT verse?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kiryu2012 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:07 pm So, random question.

In the Land Before Time universe, sharpteeth have their own language, despite coming across as only making animal noises to the protagonists and other 'leaf eaters'. So, would we be allowed to have dinosaur kaiju (Gwangi, Gorosaurus, etc.) be able to talk through this in a match set in the LBT verse?
That seems fine.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Can Gigantis be written as a female given the confusion over Gigantis' Gender?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Logan268 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:05 pm Can Gigantis be written as a female given the confusion over Gigantis' Gender?
Yeah that sounds fine.
KWCE Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Can I write a version of Skull Island/King Kong 2005 which has the alternate ending of the video game as what happened in this universe?

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:40 pm Can I write a version of Skull Island/King Kong 2005 which has the alternate ending of the video game as what happened in this universe?
Yeah just explain that that’s what happened, probably with a flashback and/or the opening of the match.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Can one write a match that has two characters from whatever franchise battle in a universe/location that belongs to a franchise that is completely unrelated to either combatant?

Example: If Godzilla Earth takes on a bunch of Pacific Rim Kaiju in New York in the Marvel Universe, with Marvel characters in the background/part of the story as they react to the fight.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:59 pm Can one write a match that has two characters from whatever franchise battle in a universe/location that belongs to a franchise that is completely unrelated to either combatant?

Example: If Godzilla Earth takes on a bunch of Pacific Rim Kaiju in New York in the Marvel Universe, with Marvel characters in the background/part of the story as they react to the fight.
Completely fine.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

What weapons does MechaGodzilla (Berserk) have exactly? Did a script or draft of any kind ever specify?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

How would it work if Ghost Godzilla possessed a monster with non-humanoid anatomy, like Kumonga or the Mothra larvae?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:13 pm What weapons does MechaGodzilla (Berserk) have exactly? Did a script or draft of any kind ever specify?
I think just missiles.
MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:51 pm How would it work if Ghost Godzilla possessed a monster with non-humanoid anatomy, like Kumonga or the Mothra larvae?
They would be contorted into the shape of G54. How ever far their anatomy would have to be bent into that shape, it will be twisted to that extent.
KWCE Administrator

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:18 pm
MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:51 pm How would it work if Ghost Godzilla possessed a monster with non-humanoid anatomy, like Kumonga or the Mothra larvae?
They would be contorted into the shape of G54. How ever far their anatomy would have to be bent into that shape, it will be twisted to that extent.
Wow, that sounds horrifying. Kumonga warped into the shape of Godzilla is something I never wanted to think about.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

So if Ghost Godzilla were to possess a Mothra Larva, how would that work?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:18 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:13 pm What weapons does MechaGodzilla (Berserk) have exactly? Did a script or draft of any kind ever specify?
I think just missiles.
Due to his nature to absorb and integrate metals and machinery, is it allowable to take a handful of small liberties with that? For example, could he have Full Metal Missiles in his neck and electromagnetic harpoons (from PotM) in his chest?

Added in 24 seconds:
At least establish him absorbing and integrating them into his form first?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:39 pm Due to his nature to absorb and integrate metals and machinery, is it allowable to take a handful of small liberties with that? For example, could he have Full Metal Missiles in his neck and electromagnetic harpoons (from PotM) in his chest?

Added in 24 seconds:
At least establish him absorbing and integrating them into his form first?
More than fine, go ahead.
MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:24 pm So if Ghost Godzilla were to possess a Mothra Larva, how would that work?
The numerous legs would likely merge together into a single set of arms and legs, then expand to the necessary size. Meanwhile the rest of the body morphs as well, perhaps the mandibles contort to become a reptilian mouth.
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Would it make sense for Ghost Godzilla to possess and control an empty Fake Godzilla disguise?

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

How tall can Godzilla (Singular Point) get as far as maximum height goes?