K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by MoarCrossovers »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:27 pm A thought just occurred to me: can Ant Man grow the ants he summons to Kaiju Size?
Why do that when we have Them!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:37 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:27 pm A thought just occurred to me: can Ant Man grow the ants he summons to Kaiju Size?
Why do that when we have Them!
I guess that's true. :lol:

The reason I asked is because I'm currently writing a parody match featuring Ant Man, and an idea came to my mind where there's a moment in which he shrinks and vanishes, and one of his opponents looks around for him- and then suddenly, he grows a bunch of his "crazy ants" to the size of Baragon. The moment said ants see the opponents, they proceed to live up to their name.

Funny as that may be, however, I wasn't sure if that would be breaking K.W.C.E. rules, so I felt it better safe than sorry to ask a bit of permission first.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

I mean, he can just throw the "growth" discs at any of the ants and it'll do the trick. It happened in the first Ant-Man.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Can we have Gore Magala's Frenzy virus infect other kaiju? Or even just other monsters? I came up with the idea of Godzilla having to fight his way though a Frenzied Monster Island and I gotta say, that's a million dollar idea right there...

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:27 pm Can we have Gore Magala's Frenzy virus infect other kaiju? Or even just other monsters? I came up with the idea of Godzilla having to fight his way though a Frenzied Monster Island and I gotta say, that's a million dollar idea right there...
No issue with him infecting other kaiju.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I need someone to take over a match, I've got half way done. I'm giving up on it, as I've so many projects I'm working and I don't have time for it.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

kingkevzilla88 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:52 pm I need someone to take over a match, I've got half way done. I'm giving up on it, as I've so many projects I'm working and I don't have time for it.
I might be interested.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Could we use the Kaiju Medals or Kaiju Capsules in a match?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kiryu2012 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:30 pm Could we use the Kaiju Medals or Kaiju Capsules in a match?
Yes, though no OC fusions. You could use them for fusions that already exist, like the Medals to make King Godzilla or the capsules to make Kongzilla. Using the capsules to summon monsters is also fine.

The feature shown with the kaiju medals being thrown at a living kaiju and giving them their features, like Erimaki Telesdon and Metsuboros, are also fine, though keep things reasonable.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:44 pm
Kiryu2012 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:30 pm Could we use the Kaiju Medals or Kaiju Capsules in a match?
Yes, though no OC fusions. You could use them for fusions that already exist, like the Medals to make King Godzilla or the capsules to make Kongzilla. Using the capsules to summon monsters is also fine.

The feature shown with the kaiju medals being thrown at a living kaiju and giving them their features, like Erimaki Telesdon and Metsuboros, are also fine, though keep things reasonable.
Please don't make me regret signing off on this. :lol:
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:33 pm
kingkevzilla88 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:52 pm I need someone to take over a match, I've got half way done. I'm giving up on it, as I've so many projects I'm working and I don't have time for it.
I might be interested.
Cool, it's Cybersaur & All-Terraintula vs. Aller-Ghidorah & Beta Beast. Pm me, if you want to take over.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:44 pm
We've seen medals for Belial and also guys like Zero and glenfire, do their traits also get mixed with a monster if you threw one of those medals at one?

For example, if Telesdon got hit with the Belial medal, would it be okay to give him Belial claws and the head crest?
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

UltimateDitto wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:20 am We've seen medals for Belial and also guys like Zero and glenfire, do their traits also get mixed with a monster if you threw one of those medals at one?

For example, if Telesdon got hit with the Belial medal, would it be okay to give him Belial claws and the head crest?
The Ultra (and associated heroes) medals I would say are incompatible with kaiju just in general, and vice versa. Yes Belial’s medal was used for Z’s final form, but there was a transformation of the medal itself for that and besides Belial is just in a weird spot in general.

As for throwing a Belial Medal at a kaiju? The claws I’d say would be good, along with a dark aura and probably orange eyes.

I’m gonna regret that statement, aren’t I
KWCE Administrator

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Additionally, we see medals for machines like Sevenger and Windom, can another mech like Jet Jaguar be enhanced with Sevenger's medal and gain rocket fists?

Added in 5 minutes 24 seconds:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:28 am The Ultra (and associated heroes) medals I would say are incompatible with kaiju just in general, and vice versa. Yes Belial’s medal was used for Z’s final form, but there was a transformation of the medal itself for that and besides Belial is just in a weird spot in general.

As for throwing a Belial Medal at a kaiju? The claws I’d say would be good, along with a dark aura and probably orange eyes.
Okay got it, so if one were to throw an Ultraman Blue medal at Ultrawoman Grugeo, would she gain the blue, armor stuff and head spike and gain water abilities?
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

UltimateDitto wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:34 am Additionally, we see medals for machines like Sevenger and Windom, can another mech like Jet Jaguar be enhanced with Sevenger's medal and gain rocket fists?

Added in 5 minutes 24 seconds:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:28 am The Ultra (and associated heroes) medals I would say are incompatible with kaiju just in general, and vice versa. Yes Belial’s medal was used for Z’s final form, but there was a transformation of the medal itself for that and besides Belial is just in a weird spot in general.

Okay got it, so if one were to throw an Ultraman Blue medal at Ultrawoman Grugeo, would she gain the blue, armor stuff and head spike and gain water abilities?
The mecha thing is fine, but keep it within reason, the example you gave is fine to me. The Ultra thing however, solid no, we have no basis for that at all and just in general it would get messy quick.
KWCE Administrator

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Does anyone know what Vertigo's powers do exactly? I saw her card and realized I didn't have the foggiest idea what any of them were

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

kaijufanforever wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:42 pm Does anyone know what Vertigo's powers do exactly? I saw her card and realized I didn't have the foggiest idea what any of them were
https://primalrage.fandom.com/wiki/Vertigo
KWCE Administrator

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:54 pm
kaijufanforever wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:42 pm Does anyone know what Vertigo's powers do exactly? I saw her card and realized I didn't have the foggiest idea what any of them were
https://primalrage.fandom.com/wiki/Vertigo
Thanks

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Where's the Dilophosaurus from?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kiryu2012 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:01 am Where's the Dilophosaurus from?
The animated Kong Netflix show
KWCE Administrator