The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Gwangi vs Zilla
y o i n k

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Gamera (Showa) vs. Gaira vs. Sanda
Gamera (Showa) vs. Robo 47
Agon vs. Whalewolf
Agon vs. Black Tyrannosaurus
Goldar (MMPR) vs. Destoroyah

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Dinoshark vs Mecha Shark vs Mega Shark vs Multi-Headed Shark vs Sharktopus

Storyline: Tonight, Jaws and greedy government fools are the last things on anyone's mind. Giant sharks (some of them abominations against nature) are in the middle of a cannibalistic battle royal. To stop the violence from reaching the population, the United Nations sends Mecha Shark to drive them off. It's a feeding frenzy of madness with a robot fish smack dab in the middle! Will Mecha Shark be the hero to save the day or a chew toy to rip apart?
Last edited by HillyHulk on Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Mega Shark vs Zigra

Ultraman Mebius vs Queen Lavalantula
Plot: GUYS is deployed when giant spiders with molten bodies emerge from the earth and begin wreaking havoc and claiming lives. Things only grow more complex when it’s discovered that these strange monsters are lead by a gigantic queen, who may prove too much for even the young Ultraman Mebius to defeat.

Multi-Headed Shark vs Shiigan
Plot: Shiigan senses an abomination in the ocean, causing mass death and destruction. When he discovers the source, he is thrust into battle with a shark bearing multiple heads and a seemingly endless bloodlust.

Sharktopus vs Twin Tail

Kolossus vs Mechani-Kong
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I just thought of a really good one.

Gridman (Denkou Choujin) & Solomon vs. Shadow Of Red vs. The Icon Of Sin!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Mecha Shark vs. Kiryu

Arena: Pacific Ocean

Plot: A gang of terrorist have stolen the mechanical clone of Mega Shark, and use it to terrorize the navy ships near the Pacific sea. However, the commotion ends up awakening another sleeping giant: Kiryu's body jolts awake after years of rest, and now he won't return to sleep until this other foe is finally rid of.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Utsuno Ikusgamai vs Baragon (2001), Anguirus (2001), Mothra (2001) and King Ghidorah (2001) vs Orochi (Heisei)

A backstory for the Yamato Guardians, detailing them fighting and being subdued by the sun god before facing off against the hydra as it attacks Japan once more

King Kong (2005) vs Godzilla (2004)

Preytor vs Kamacuras

Kineticlops vs Neronga vs Mothra

The mutated human is attacked by the electric eating invisible monster for obvious reasons, forcing Mothra to try and protect them
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Smaug vs Dragonzord

When the last of the great Fire Drakes awakens and begins to lay waste to the fields of Gondor, only one thing can save Middle Earth from his wrath: the bat-skreeonk madness of the 90's, in the form of a robot piloted by teenagers with attitudes.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Based off of this picture.

Shin Godzilla vs. Mega Shark
https://www.deviantart.com/darkriddle1/ ... -853809718
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

UltimateDitto wrote:Based off of this picture.

Shin Godzilla vs. Mega Shark
https://www.deviantart.com/darkriddle1/ ... -853809718
anyone up for sushi with shark fin soup on the side?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Godzilla (Showa 71) and Gamera (Showa) vs Zigra and Hedorah (Showa)
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Zurgolon vs. Xenomorph Queen

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Godzilla (2004) vs Ultraman Orb
Battle of the 50th anniversary milestones.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Giga Bowser vs Death Egg Robot

Ultra-Dark Killer and Darkness Ultra Copies vs Ultraman Tregear

Star Dream vs Galactus

Raijin, Hakuja, Shrikethorn, and Mega Kaiju vs Ultraman Taiga, Ultraman Fuma, and Ultraman Titas

Gipsy Avenger, Saber Athena, Guardian Bravo, and Bracer Phoenix vs George (Movie), Ralph (Movie), and Lizzie (Movie)

Brachydios vs Glavenus

Gigan (Anime) vs Monster X

Alatreon vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)
KWCE Administrator

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dr. Wheelo vs Great Ape Goku

Zilla vs Agon vs Reptar vs Togera

Lord Tirek, Tyrannosaurus (FF), and Ralph vs Mechagodzilla (RPO), Drone Jaeger, and Gigan (Millennium)

Tyrannosaurus Rex (The Last Dinosaur) vs T-Rex (FF) vs Meat Eater vs Godzillasaurus vs Gorosaurus vs Giganotosaurus (DC) vs Vastatosaurus

Gigan (Anime) vs Godzilla (Showa, '64) and Rodan (Showa)

Lord Tirek vs Godzilla (Hanna Barbera)
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Godzilla (2004) vs Ultraman Orb

That’s a match I would read!
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

ShinGojira14 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Godzilla (2004) vs Ultraman Orb

That’s a match I would read!
That's a match I might write!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Gamera (Showa) vs. Lord Tirek

Location: somewhere in the K.W.C.E cards giant Equestria card.

Plot: Tirek ends up defeating all those puny ponies in battle, and now is on the rampage? But, just when he's ready to kill some foals, a beast from another dimension arrives to stop him, and he's not too fond of Tirek's magic stealing, baby stomping actions.
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Bagan vs G;Bionic Gyaos
An ancient beast empowered by the DNA of Godzilla and King Ghidorah battles a genetic hybrid of Gamera and Gyaos DNA.

Solomon vs Albino Gyaos
The most popular fan-made Godzilla monster takes on the most popular fan-made Gamera monster.

Mammoth Nezura vs Negora

Moby Dick (2010) vs Gezora, Ganimes, and Kameobas

Mothra (Anime) vs Gigan (Anime)
KWCE Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Skullcrawler vs Tyrannosaurus Rex (The Last Dinosaur)

Sharkzilla vs Them!

Godzilla (2001) vs Liberty Prime

Awoken by the souls of those murdered in the Great War angered by the continued conflict, Godzilla is reborn to obliterate the wasteland. The Brotherhood of Steel is forced to rise to the occasion with the only thing that has even a slight chance of stopping the revenge seeking revenant.

Mothra (2001), Ghidorah (2001) and Baragon (2001) vs Varan (2001) and Anguirus (2001)

Aller-Ghidorah vs Godzilla (Hanna Barbara)

The Blob vs Robo-47

Godzilla (Millenium, 1999), Gamera (Heisei) and Mothra Leo vs Grand King Ghidorah

AU where Godzilla 2000 and the Gamera trilogy take place in the same universe as the ROM trilogy, and Leo gets the aid of the Guardian of The Universe and the Dreaded God when GKG lands on Earth.

RIP Evan.