The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by kaijufanforever »

Zarus vs Skydon

One who just wants to eat, and one who wants to just sleep, only one will win.

(Just the thought of this makes me chuckle, not gonna lie)

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Nick (The Demon) vs. Icon of Sin
Arena: IDW Hell
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Theme idea, matches that were going to be in movies that never got made.

Gamera (Showa) vs. Garasharp
Gamera (Showa) vs. Marukobukarappa
Gamera (Showa) vs. Wyburn
Godzilla (Heisei) & Godzilla Jr. Vs. Barubaroi
Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Biomonster
Godzilla (Millenium) vs. Deathla

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Anguirus Hound vs Alduin vs Agon vs Atomic Rex vs Aboras (Showa)

Mega-Kaiju vs Mount Lady vs Tyrannosaurus (TLD) vs Togera

Berserk vs Barubaroi vs DNA Mimic vs Dororin
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Bagan (1990) vs Horoboros
Plot: The centuries long slumber of Horoboros is interrupted by the rampaging of a demonic beast, causing the destructive canine kaiju to arise and end up acting as guardian against the far more malevolent and violent Bagan.

Gillvalis vs SpaceGodzilla
Plot: After his defeat at the hands of Godzilla, SpaceGodzilla has wandered the universe wreaking havoc and destroying numerous worlds. This draws the attention of the Final Judgementor, who has deemed SpaceGodzilla as a grander threat to peace than even the vast majority of lifeforms.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

King Kong (American) vs Mount Lady
Arena: New York

Kong's rampage is ended by the arrival of the pro-hero. Not because she's able to stop him but why would he care about some tiny blonde when there's a GIANT blonde?

Mammoth Nezura vs Zilla

That giant rat episode but even crazier

Grabboid vs Destroyah vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei)

Another nice day in Perfection, Nevada is shattered when none other then the living OD arrives in the quiet village. Turns out the ancient ancestors of the Grabboids were a favorite meal of Dessy and he's ESTATIC to see they've grown bigger with him. Though a series of hijinks with G-Force, Burt Gummer ends up behind the wheel of Mechagodzilla, trying to stop the demon crab before it kills the endangered species keeping the town alive/eats the town for dessert.

Meat Eater vs Skullcrawler
Arena: Skull Island (1933)

someone has to pick up the slack dealing with those chasm upstarts, now that Denham got Kong killed.....

Titanosaur, Giganotosaurus (DC2), and Ultraman Taro vs Bagorah.

Bagorah finds the Ark and attacks it to feast. It's up to a clan's most titanic animals and a Ultra warrior bonding with a survivor to slay the beast.

Red Death vs Vermithrax Pejorative

RD finds a dragon who won't listen to her. She must deal with this with extreme prejudice, while poor Vermi just wants to protect her nest from this new superpredator.

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Lord Tirek vs Giga Bowser

C'thulhu vs Aku vs Tiamat

Leilons vs Chaos vs Black Beast of Aaaarrrggghhhh vs Jojo the Klownzilla
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

King Ghidorah (2001) and Mothra (2001) vs. Baragon (2001) vs. Anguirus (2001) and Varan (2001)

Arena: Mount Fuji, Japan

Plot: After their triumphant victory over Godzilla, the three Guardian Monsters take a nice, quick break before some other trouble rears it's ugly head, but they weren't expecting said trouble to be: two other Guardian Monsters!? Varan and Anguirus, Baragon's first two allies, have come to claim their place in history again by battling Mothra and Ghidorah. But can the Fire Deity put a stop to this madness before one of his friends ends up dead for good?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Red Death vs Vermithrax Pejorative

RD finds a dragon who won't listen to her. She must deal with this with extreme prejudice, while poor Vermi just wants to protect her nest from this new superpredator.
I’ll take this request into memory... ;)
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Godzilla (Showa, 70's) vs Deathla

Godzilla (Showa, 70's) vs Hedorah (Showa)

Godzilla (2001) vs Kamacuras (Millennium)

Godzilla (Heisei) vs Berserk

Godzilla (Showa, 70's), Rodan (Showa), and Varan (Showa) vs Gigan (Showa), King Ghidorah (Showa) and Mogu

Giant Tyrannosaurus (TLD) vs Anguirus ('55)

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Darkseid vs Maleficent

Based on a really weird dream I just had(No joke, I just woke up.) where Darkseid is building up an army and is confronted by a ball of fire. Apparently sensing there was something living, he asks, "Do you wish to empower your self like Leafeon? (though I don't recall seeing the Grass-Type) He then sends out green sparks(Even though he can't do that, I'm sure) and a lick of flame caresses the sparks and a voice says, "Tempting." as the fire reveals, to quote my dream self, Freaking Maleficent.

again, really weird dream

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Godzilla (Hanna Barbara) vs Darantulas

Ultraman Jonesus vs Axor
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Meat-Eater vs. Anguirus (showa)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Reaper (Sovereign) vs Mechagodzilla (Anime)
KWCE Administrator

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Mammoth Kong vs. Mammoth Nezura

I ♡ Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Black Moth vs. Mammoth Nezura

Malik decides to rid of his older giant rats, and place in even better ones! But once the biggest of them all takes charged of it's brethren, it's up to Black Moth to save Latitude Zero.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

I got one. Jugglus Juggler vs Ultraman Orb Dark.
Last edited by TyrantGojira on Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

TyrantGojira wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:16 pm Jugglus Juggler vs Ultraman Orb Dark.
Yoink.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Mega Shark vs. Moby Dick, because Asylum themselves apparently don't wanna do this.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kumasogami vs Annin
Arena: Furnace of Eight Divisions
Plot: If the Furnace of Eight Division’s fire is snuffed for even a moment, it shall take 200 years for it to be reignited, letting dark spirits loose to conquer the Earth. Well, that sounds just wonderful to Kumasogami, provided he can get past the sacred furnace’s guardian.

Gamera (Showa) vs Oozaru (Kid Goku)
Arena: World’s Martial Arts Tournament
Plot: When Master Roshi fails to stop Goku in his Great Ape from rampaging, an entirely different turtle ends up stepping in, hoping to find a way to stop the destruction without harming the child responsible.

Hirudegarn vs Grand King Ghidorah
KWCE Administrator