The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
User avatar
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller
Posts: 2409
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:43 pmGiganta vs. Ginormica vs. Mount Lady vs. Female Titan vs. C-Rex, Gezora, Oodaku and Giant Octopus
You request this match and leave out Nancy Archer, the 50-Foot Woman that started it all? For shame.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

User avatar
HillyHulk
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 942
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by HillyHulk »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:43 pm Giganta vs. Ginormica vs. Mount Lady vs. Female Titan vs. C-Rex, Gezora, Oodaku and Giant Octopus
:oops: ... Well, looks like someone's a little pervy, wouldn't you say?

User avatar
ShinGojira14
G-Grasper
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:08 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by ShinGojira14 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:43 pm Giganta vs. Ginormica vs. Mount Lady vs. Female Titan vs. C-Rex, Gezora, Oodaku and Giant Octopus
Wait...oh god, I JUST noticed the tentacles! :shock:
"I thought you were gonna say 'the only problem is that it treats a 90's Kaiju with respect!' :lol: "

-GodzillaVsRayquaza

Image

User avatar
CommanderPhoenix
Samurai
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:50 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:43 pm Giganta vs. Ginormica vs. Mount Lady vs. Female Titan vs. C-Rex, Gezora, Oodaku and Giant Octopus
Sorry to burst your bubble my guy, but I'm pretty sure they already know what match 69 is gonna be

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4013
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

This will happen if anyone writes that match.

Image
Second in Command & Primary Verifier of the KWCE

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

User avatar
ShinGojira14
G-Grasper
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:08 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by ShinGojira14 »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:03 pm
MoarCrossovers wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:43 pm Giganta vs. Ginormica vs. Mount Lady vs. Female Titan vs. C-Rex, Gezora, Oodaku and Giant Octopus
Sorry to burst your bubble my guy, but I'm pretty sure they already know what match 69 is gonna be
I can’t tell if this is either
Spoiler:
a reference to an upcoming theme month
or if this is a pun.
"I thought you were gonna say 'the only problem is that it treats a 90's Kaiju with respect!' :lol: "

-GodzillaVsRayquaza

Image

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6991
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Godzilla (Monster Warrior) vs Mount Lady, Giga Mermaid, Female Titan, Ginormica, and Annin
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy poop man.
My DA

User avatar
godjacob
Gotengo Officer
Posts: 1600
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:16 am

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by godjacob »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:04 pm This will happen if anyone writes that match.

Image
What is this image...TELL ME! XD
Image

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4013
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

godjacob wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:50 pm
What is this image...TELL ME! XD
Second in Command & Primary Verifier of the KWCE

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5350
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

The KWCE was a mistake

- KaijuX
Image

They could talk to each other?

To a degree we never imagined......

User avatar
ShinGojira14
G-Grasper
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:08 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by ShinGojira14 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:04 pm The KWCE was a mistake

- KaijuX
Where did this come from?
"I thought you were gonna say 'the only problem is that it treats a 90's Kaiju with respect!' :lol: "

-GodzillaVsRayquaza

Image

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5350
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:06 pm
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:04 pm The KWCE was a mistake

- KaijuX
Where did this come from?

...no where? I was just making a gag based on the "anime was a mistake -Haruo Miyazaki"
Image

They could talk to each other?

To a degree we never imagined......

User avatar
ShinGojira14
G-Grasper
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:08 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by ShinGojira14 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:24 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:06 pm
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:04 pm The KWCE was a mistake

- KaijuX
Where did this come from?

...no where? I was just making a gag based on the "anime was a mistake -Haruo Miyazaki"
Ah, I see. Forgive me, until today I was unfamiliar with that quote/joke.
"I thought you were gonna say 'the only problem is that it treats a 90's Kaiju with respect!' :lol: "

-GodzillaVsRayquaza

Image

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4013
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

With the revelation from Sevenger Fight that apparently the space robot STORAGE was talking about was Sevenger...
Sevenger (Reiwa) vs Monster X
Plot: When a moon-sized celestial body, code-named “Gorath”, is on a collision course with Earth, STORAGE deploys Sevenger to plant a bomb and destroy it before Earth is destroyed by the impact. When it arrives however, it is soon discovered that Gorath is being controlled by a fiend that even Z would have found himself hard-pressed to stop...

Ultraman (and maybe Zoffy) vs Ghost Godzilla
Plot: After the defeat of Bullton, strange things have been happening. Buildings collapsing for no reason, rivers running backwards, and booming bellows with no explanation. The Science Patrol investigates best they can, eventually discovering that the strange meteorite monster was a stabilizer for the fabric of the universe, and with its destruction, a beast beyond death has an opportunity to tear open the veil and return...
Optional: Zoffy arrives to aid Ultraman due to the Land of Light having detected a Bullton, only for him to arrive much too late to relocate the reality warper.

Godzilla (Showa), Rodan (Showa), Anguirus (Showa), Gorosaurus, Mothra Larva (Showa), Manda (Showa), Kumonga (Showa), Minilla, Baragon (Showa), and Varan (Showa) vs SpaceGodzilla and King Ghidorah (Showa)
Arena: Mt. Fuji
Plot: The Kilaak have a surprise up their sleeve when they reveal that not only have they captured the mighty King Ghidorah, but have also cloned Godzilla and imbued him with alien crystals that increase his power dramatically!

Armored Titan, Beast Titan, Jaw Titan, Cart Titan, and War Hammer Titan vs Fatalis
Arena: Marley
Plot: The Black Dragon of the Apocalypse seeks to destroy human civilization for its wicked hubris, and so it begins with the nation of Marley for its horrid deeds and exploitation of the blasphemy to nature known as Titans.

Godzilla (1954) vs Destoroyah
Plot: Instead of perishing in Tokyo Bay on that fateful day, Godzilla managed to escape the Oxygen Destroyer in time to survive. However, in the process, he kicked up the sand and silt of the bay floor, exposing creatures even older than him to the toxic power and mutating them into something far worse than the god of Odo Island...

Godzilla (MV) vs Eva 00, 01, and 02
Arena: Tokyo-3/Geofront
Plot: The Alpha Titan of the Earth descends upon Tokyo-3 with one simple goal: to destroy the Seed of Life humanity calls “Lilith”, in the hopes of ensuring that no Third Impact shall commence.
Suggestion: It’s MV Godzilla, trying to breach into a vast underground chamber. You know what to do.

Gigan (Millenium Upgraded) vs as many Shark-related kaiju as necessary
Arena: Wherever, as long as there is a lot of tornadoes

Kong (Monsterverse) vs Kumasogami, Amhuluk, and Tiamat (MV)
Arena: Hollow Earth
Plot: Godzilla has died, leaving the Earth in chaos as the Titans quarrel and rage. Some enjoy this anarchy, to the point where they will do anything to ensure it stays this way.

Titanus Baphomet, Amhuluk, and Tiamat have formed a truce for the sake of hunting down and slaying the other potential Alpha Titan, Titanus Kong, to ensure that no alpha shall rise and cease the madness.
Second in Command & Primary Verifier of the KWCE

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

User avatar
CommanderPhoenix
Samurai
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:50 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Godzilla (1954) vs MOGUERA(Showa)
Location: Odo Island
Plot: The titanic monster that attacked Tokyo has returned to Odo Island to rest. As the Japanese government recovers from its attack, the Mysterians arrive in Tokyo, with an offer for the Japanese people: in exchange for a place to call their own, the Mysterians will use their machine, MOGUERA, to slay Godzilla.

Godzilla (1954) vs Kiryu
Location: Tokyo
Plot: After a GDF test of a new weapon goes awry, Kiryu and his pilot Akane are sent back in time. They arrive on November 3rd, 1954: the day the first Godzilla attacked Tokyo. Godzilla's roars cause Kiryu to go rampant, and see the 'other' Godzilla as a rival encroaching on his territory. Now, Akane must find a way to prevent Kiryu from altering the timeline and preventing himself from existing.

Gamera (Showa), King Caesar (Showa), Mothra (Showa), and Manda (Showa, Atragon variant) vs King Ghidorah (Showa)
Location: Tokyo
Plot: Ghidorah has returned, and due to humanity's weather experiments on Solgell Island, Godzilla is in hibernation. Thus, it falls on Mothra, The Goddess of Infant Island; Manda, the Guardian of Mu; King Caesar, The Protector of Okinawa; and Gamera, the Guardian of the Universe, to defeat the space monster and prevent Earth from being ravaged the way Ghidorah has already done to Venus and Mars.
Last edited by CommanderPhoenix on Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5350
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Methuselah and/vs M.U.T.O (Queen) vs Megaguirus

"Barb" as Rick has named her has been having an odd existence after the whole mass awakening. Having to stay in to avoid Godzilla's wrath, she's ended up following the trail of radiation the mountain turtle leaves as he helps random animals and people, something the kindly beast allows. However, the odd couple is forced to team up when the deadly Titan Abbadon, a fellow power sucking semi insect, arrives to steal their radiation. Will "Barb" aid her strange friend? Or is nature able to beat nurture?

Nozuki/Warbat vs Skullcrawler

Meat Eater vs MechaniKong

Long after Kong disappeared, the dinosaurs rule Skull Island. However, something is tearing a path though Skull Island, and a very annoyed carnosaur decides to confront it. It seems like a Kong, but only its fiendish creator knows what it's truly capable of......

Godzilla (2000) vs Giganotosaurus (DC2)

The third opening of the Dimension Tide releases a persistent carcharodontosaur who ends up fighting the GXMG universe's monster king.

Mothra (2001), Anguirus (2001), Baragon (2001), Varan (2001), Ghidorah (2001) and Zilla vs Yamato No Orochi

H.E.A.T is called to Japan to aid Dr. Ifukube in an investigation, almost two years after Godzilla returned and was defeated. They soon discover the whole pantheon of the Yamato Guardians are returning, Ice, Sea, Lake, Earth and Sky, to face a threat that has not been seen since Yamato Takeru beat him in the stars: the eight serpent himself......

Rancor vs Bagorah
Image

They could talk to each other?

To a degree we never imagined......

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4013
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla (Kiryu Saga), Kiryu, and Mothra (03) VS Ghost Godzilla
Plot: Just because the original Godzilla himself no longer feels the endless, burning hatred he once had for humankind after his death does not mean it no longer exists in some other form...

Chouseishin Garuda, Dorcrus, Guncaesar, Leviathan, Guntras, and Daisazer VS Godzilla (Kiryu Saga)
Plot: Godzilla returns after his defeat at Kiryu’s hand, wound from the AZC healed over with a scar and rage filling his heart. Japan cannot face him with the mechanical colossus of their own yet, leaving the fate of Japan and its people in the hands of the Gransazers.

Godzilla (54) vs Godzilla (Millenium 2000) vs Godzilla (IDW Half Century War) vs Godzilla (MV)
Arena: Bikini Atoll (and perhaps Tokyo depending on how one wants it to go)
Plot: The Castle Bravo detonation failed to kill Titanus Gojira, and all it did was wake up three different monsters that look a hell of a lot like him. As Monarch and the US Government alternate between kicking themselves and trying to fix this mess, the only thing that can logically happen when four different Godzillas are in one spot begins. A brutal free for all.

Smaug vs Kulve Taroth
Arena: The Caverns of El Dorado
Plot: Seeking to make his mound of gold even grander, Smaug travels to a distant land where it is rumored there is a vast bounty of gold, grander than any gold mine. He soon learns that this is true, but what the rumors failed to mention was that another dragon has already claimed it for her own, and she refuses to give even a grain of gold dust.

MGR-IInd and SMG-IInd vs Shin Godzillla
Arena: Tokyo, Future
Plot: The God Incarnate awakens from being frozen, only to find a world vastly changed from that which he first arrived in all those years ago.

Mecha-King Ghidorah vs Godzilla (1954)
Arena: Odo Island
Plot: Humanity has been devastated by constant kaiju attacks, and so they have come up with a desperate plan to save themselves. By killing the first kaiju of the modern age before he can attack Tokyo, they hope to rewrite the time stream and end the age of monsters before it even begins.
Second in Command & Primary Verifier of the KWCE

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Logan268
Samurai
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by Logan268 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:03 pm
Godzilla (54) vs Godzilla (Millenium 2000) vs Godzilla (IDW Half Century War) vs Godzilla (MV)
Arena: Bikini Atoll (and perhaps Tokyo depending on how one wants it to go)
Plot: The Castle Bravo detonation failed to kill Titanus Gojira, and all it did was wake up three different monsters that look a hell of a lot like him. As Monarch and the US Government alternate between kicking themselves and trying to fix this mess, the only thing that can logically happen when four different Godzillas are in one spot begins. A brutal free for all.

I plan to do this one but with more Godzillas and a different setting

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6991
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Ganimes, Gezora, and Kamoebas vs Sharkzilla
Location: Bikini Bottom

Anguirus (2001), Baragon (Millennium), Varan (2001), Mothra (2001), and King Ghidorah (2001) vs Anguirus (FW), Baragon (Showa), Varan (Showa), Mothra (Heisei), and King Ghidorah (Heisei)
Location: Mount Fuji

Moby Dick (2010) vs Mosasaurus (JW) vs Poseidon Rex
Location: Pacific Ocean

Grimm Dragon vs Godzilla (2001) vs King Ghidorah (2001), Blizzard, and Dragonzord
Location: Vale

Diablo vs Deviljho vs Doppelganger Demon vs Kumasogami vs Desghidorah vs Shadow of Red
Location: Hell (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss)
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy poop man.
My DA

User avatar
CommanderPhoenix
Samurai
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:50 pm

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Godzilla Earth vs An Army of Ultras (Writer's choice of which Ultras to use)
Location: Earth
Plot: The Aratrum went off course while heading to its destination, and arrives at the Land of Light. They communicate with the Ultras there, and tell them of Godzilla, and how they were kicked off Earth. The Ultras send a brigade to defeat Godzilla and return the Earth to the hands of Humanity.

Godzilla(Millennium, Tokyo SOS) vs Hedorah(Millennium)
Location: San Francisco
Plot: An alien armada has invaded Earth, and deployed multiple Kaiju to defeat humanity. This awakens Godzilla from his slumber, and he heads out to defeat the aliens invading his home.

King Mogaru vs Tarrasque(Pathfinder)
Location: Green Hills, USA
Plot: When a group of psychic children decide to play a game of Pathfinder together, their combined psychic prowess accidentally summons the beasts from their game into the real world, leaving the kids and the US Military scrambling to deal with the angry titans.

Post Reply