The K.W.C.E. Dibs Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Re: The K.W.C.E. Dibs Thread!

Post by Logan268 »

Redibbing the Godzilla match, I have gotten inspiration to do it.

Dibbing off Team Zaigorg vs Team Xillen.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dibs on Oozaru Broly vs Great Namekian Cell.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Reaffirming dibs on Barugon vs Gyaos (Showa), undibbing the other matches I have

Calling Dibs on Bagan, Bagan (1990) and Bakan vs Everyone
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Since the maximum amount of dibs is 3, I call dibs on Bowser vs Darkseid.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm gonna change my dib from Godzilla (2002) vs. Godzilla (American'94) to Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. Godzilla (American'94). The former wasn't going anywhere so I'm gonna try to start fresh.

EDIT: Also gonna call dibs on Gigantis vs. Gwangi!
Last edited by Gigantis on Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm gonna swap out American'94 Goji with Marvel Godzilla.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Dibs on:

Copperhead vs Armored Titan (Anime), Jaw Titan, and Beast Titan.
Godzilla (2002) vs. Big O
Amhuluk vs. Methuselah

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Keeping Big O vs Godzilla 02' and Copperhead vs Marley titans, but taking dibs off Amhuluk vs Methuselah.

GodzillaFan8889
GPN Volunteer

Post by GodzillaFan8889 »

Calling dibs on Kiryu vs Doppelganger Demon.
Guy who does stuff, also a KWC/KWCE writer! :D

I go by he/him

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Dibs off Copperhead vs Marley Titans, Dibs on EVA units (00/01) vs Bewilderbeast

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Dibs on Gigan (Millennium) vs Alien Magma

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Dibs on Godzilla (2000) vs... Most of the Ultraman Powered kaiju. (Alien Baltan, Chandlar, Telesdon, Red King, Dorako, Gabora, Jamila, Gomora, Aboras, Banila and Zetton)

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:42 pm Dibs on Godzilla (2000) vs... Most of the Ultraman Powered kaiju. (Alien Baltan, Chandlar, Telesdon, Red King, Dorako, Gabora, Jamila, Gomora, Aboras, Banila and Zetton)
We don't have Chandler on the roster

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kaijufanforever wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:29 am
Gigantis wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:42 pm Dibs on Godzilla (2000) vs... Most of the Ultraman Powered kaiju. (Alien Baltan, Chandlar, Telesdon, Red King, Dorako, Gabora, Jamila, Gomora, Aboras, Banila and Zetton)
We don't have Chandler on the roster
Wait we don't? Oops lol

In that case I'll just remove him

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

We don't have Chandlar in the roster?!

sprints out the door
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gojira18
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira18 »

Dibs on Showa King Ghidorah vs Legendary King Ghidorah

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Ultra content has been on the uptick in KWC and with the end of the Netflix series adapting the manga, I got an idea.

Plot: In 1967, the zettonian exiles, having fled their planet after it was destroyed by King Ghidorah centuries ago, arrive on earth and begin invading. Battling the military and anti-kaiju science patrol, the last surviving zettonian ship resorts to unleashing their people's ultimate weapon. In the resulting battle between Zetton and Ultraman, a young American boy is orphaned when the battle spills into Tokyo. Literally caught between the battling giants, he glimpses a zettonian who survived.

Decades later, Cameron Winter discovers that very same alien, Edo, is the secret chairman of the new incarnation of the science patrol which created the new, Ultraman based powered armors. Opting to try and kill two birds with one stone, he orchestrates events to co-produce and then seize control of APEX's Mechagodzilla.

Knowing the SSSP and Edo are aware of him, he turns the mechanical titan loose to pilot it towards the SSSP's Tokyo office. The world will blame APEX, which he has already set up to buyout. And should MechaG fail, SSSP's alien leadership will be exposed.

There was only one unforeseen complication. Assuming that in the vastness of the universe, that the only Zetton was destroyed about fifty years ago.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Desghidorah wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:48 am Ultra content has been on the uptick in KWC and with the end of the Netflix series adapting the manga, I got an idea.

Plot: In 1967, the zettonian exiles, having fled their planet after it was destroyed by King Ghidorah centuries ago, arrive on earth and begin invading. Battling the military and anti-kaiju science patrol, the last surviving zettonian ship resorts to unleashing their people's ultimate weapon. In the resulting battle between Zetton and Ultraman, a young American boy is orphaned when the battle spills into Tokyo. Literally caught between the battling giants, he glimpses a zettonian who survived.

Decades later, Cameron Winter discovers that very same alien, Edo, is the secret chairman of the new incarnation of the science patrol which created the new, Ultraman based powered armors. Opting to try and kill two birds with one stone, he orchestrates events to co-produce and then seize control of APEX's Mechagodzilla.

Knowing the SSSP and Edo are aware of him, he turns the mechanical titan loose to pilot it towards the SSSP's Tokyo office. The world will blame APEX, which he has already set up to buyout. And should MechaG fail, SSSP's alien leadership will be exposed.

There was only one unforeseen complication. Assuming that in the vastness of the universe, that the only Zetton was destroyed about fifty years ago.
Erm, did you mean to click on the request thread?

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Gigantis wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:07 am
Desghidorah wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:48 am Ultra content has been on the uptick in KWC and with the end of the Netflix series adapting the manga, I got an idea.

Erm, did you mean to click on the request thread?
Nah, as I am not requesting it but writing it myself. I just felt like posting the plot summary as I happened to have it already done.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Claiming dibs on Gezora vs Guigass/Gigass.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA