The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:16 pm
Regardless, I'd assume that in-match it's okay to refer to him by either name?
Absolutely fine.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

New match y’all! Shippers was too busy to be able to post the match today, so I posted it today at her request. Check it out, it’s a badass one! viewtopic.php?f=48&t=31678
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

This might be an odd question to ask, but can we add soundtracks to our matches? I assume the answer would be no in KWC because of potential copyright issues, but KWCE has some leeway so I might as well try here.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

HillyHulk wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:23 am This might be an odd question to ask, but can we add soundtracks to our matches? I assume the answer would be no in KWC because of potential copyright issues, but KWCE has some leeway so I might as well try here.
Asked this before in Assistance. That's a no.

RIP Evan.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:58 am
HillyHulk wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:23 am This might be an odd question to ask, but can we add soundtracks to our matches? I assume the answer would be no in KWC because of potential copyright issues, but KWCE has some leeway so I might as well try here.
Asked this before in Assistance. That's a no.
Alright.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Am I experiencing a Mandela effect, or didn't Manda have the ability to shoot fireballs on his card?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kiryu2012 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:35 pm Am I experiencing a Mandela effect, or didn't Manda have the ability to shoot fireballs on his card?
I could have sworn it said he could shoot fireballs on the card. I have no clue what happened with that, obviously Manda is allowed to shoot fireballs, we give monsters powers based off less than that in the KWCE.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:39 pm
Kiryu2012 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:35 pm Am I experiencing a Mandela effect, or didn't Manda have the ability to shoot fireballs on his card?
I could have sworn it said he could shoot fireballs on the card. I have no clue what happened with that, obviously Manda is allowed to shoot fireballs, we give monsters powers based off less than that in the KWCE.
So with this information, I assume it’s perfectly okay to write a match where Manda picks up a man?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

But can Manda shoot light rays from the mini stories?
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:01 pm
But can Manda shoot light rays from the mini stories?
Damb, someone made the new card for Manda and probably removed or forgot to add the fireballs on the list of powers.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Has there been any discussion regarding whether or not anything from Singular Point is possibly in the K.W.C.E?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Logan268 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:22 pm Has there been any discussion regarding whether or not anything from Singular Point is possibly in the K.W.C.E?
We’re adding Jet Jaguar and all of the kaiju, even Rodan and Manda.
KWCE Administrator

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Sweet, just wondering since my Godzilla match is in development hell for a while mostly because of Singular Point interest.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

And so, the finale of KWCE3 is here, y’all! I hope you all find it a suitable finale to the first event month of the new leadership. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=31751

And if you haven’t checked it out yet, here’s the previous match, DragonLotus vs Dororin, would highly recommend it even if you aren’t familiar with either combatant: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=31717
KWCE Administrator

GodzillaFan8889
GPN Volunteer

Post by GodzillaFan8889 »

Concerning a recent addition, where is Godzilla (G.M.U.B.) from? I tried a search but nothing came up.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillaFan8889 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:33 am Concerning a recent addition, where is Godzilla (G.M.U.B.) from? I tried a search but nothing came up.
It's from the new 4D ride.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Spoiler:
Considering the latest KWC announcement, I'm excited for a Shin match renaissance

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Spoiler:
Yeah, I think the Shin fiasco was the final straw for me. I'll just stick with the KWCE henceforth, considering it's pretty much superior anyway.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

New match y’all! viewtopic.php?f=48&t=32027

Nothing super big regarding updates, just added the SP reps. We’re gonna hold off on SP Rodan for the moment, we’ll most likely add them eventually. Next update’s gonna have way more stuff to it, including hopefully separating the Evangelion Units into their own cards.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Once again, a great new match is up: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=32152

And it coincides with the separation of the Evangelion Units into all their own individual cards. Finally.
KWCE Administrator