The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by Gojira2001 »

I don’t know if I should say this in the thread but there are two Camearra cards in the C album. And I think “energy pulse” is put twice in Ultra Dark Killers stat card.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gojira2001 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:01 pm I don’t know if I should say this in the thread but there are two Camearra cards in the C album. And I think “energy pulse” is put twice in Ultra Dark Killers stat card.
The Camearra issue has been fixed. The issue with Ultra-Dark Killer will be fixed eventually.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

New match y’all!

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=32414

Another one by me, don’t worry, I have not taken the KWCE over and proclaimed myself the sole writer, there are matches not written by me on the way lmao. Shippers would have posted this one anyway just cause our schedule ended up being this way, the idea for a Halloween match to break up the two in a row by the same writer fell through. Life be that way, ya know?

Hope y’all enjoy this one; it’s an oldie, I originally wrote this for the KWC proper before Godzillasaurus got retired, just to give an idea of this one’s age.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Quick question: Is using Showa Gamera's character as an anti-villain (From "Gamera The Invincible" to "War of the Monsters") allowed or do we specifically use the hero personality?
Last edited by HillyHulk on Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

HillyHulk wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:40 pm Quick question: Is using Showa Gamera's character as an anti-villain (From "Gamera The Invincible" to "War of the Monsters") allowed or do we specifically use the hero personality?
If it's seen in the movies, then there's no harm. ;) It's there, so I'd say go for it.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Should Godzilla from Godzilla: Cataclysm be included as a skin for Godzilla (IDW), or should he be added as his own card entirely? I noticed his face isn't in the skins for IDW Goji.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:34 pm Should Godzilla from Godzilla: Cataclysm be included as a skin for Godzilla (IDW), or should he be added as his own card entirely? I noticed his face isn't in the skins for IDW Goji.
It pretty much counts, at least when I originally made the card. Especially since all the IDW Godzillas pretty much bounced between the Heisei and Millennium Godzillas. But if the KWCE team have a different answer, then they'll make that correction.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

What KaijuX said, he falls under the area of IDW Godzilla.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Before I forget; happy new years, everyone (same goes to KWC, but not sure if copy-pasting this post there counts as spam)!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

HillyHulk wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:14 pm Before I forget; happy new years, everyone (same goes to KWC, but not sure if copy-pasting this post there counts as spam)!
Happy New Years, man.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

And so the KWCE’s 2022 begins with a banger of a match by ShinGojira14. viewtopic.php?f=48&p=1867641#p1867641

Not much else news, don’t forget to vote in the awards if you haven’t yet, there’s still half a month left for those, and we’ve only added one new combatant, Skullgreymon. I haven’t been in much mood to make many cards lately, hence why the new additions on the roster have been so slow, but I assure you all that that will come in due time. Enjoy the match, it’s a great one!
KWCE Administrator

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

INCOMING ANNOUNCEMENT

After being strongarmed advised, I'm going to make the official announcement of the KWCE's yearly theme month: Animay!

Any and all matches from various anime franchises are going to be at the forefront. Attack on Titan (Anime only), Evangelion, Big O, etc etc. As long as it's anime related, it's good!
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Hey everyone, some noteworthy updates today. New match: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=32721

New combatants, some of which I think y’all will definitely be enjoying.

And the FAQ has been updated, so check that out. Something I’m going to make clear right now before anyone says it. “Why is Aerobot here if no SDF but the Super X and Gotengo?” That’s because it is the one exception due to us already having Gunhed. We thought it would only be fair to bring in the character with such a connection to Gunhed. But again, that’s the one exception. (And also since most of you may not even be in on that whole thing, Gunhed and Aerobot are considered SDF by TK itself, as in Anthony and the other higher ups of greater TK staff, due to them being machines that don’t have a face. Yes, that is the difference between Mecha and SDF by TK’s standards, and thus our standards.)
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Spoiler:
>Trogdor
>Janemba

Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Since there was more than one Australis encountered in Dino Crisis 3, can we have Australis come in groups?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:27 pm Since there was more than one Australis encountered in Dino Crisis 3, can we have Australis come in groups?
Yeah that should be fine
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Animay has begun, with a match from a new author even. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=33058

Enjoy y’all!
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I don't think there's a K.W.C.E Errors thread to go to to say this, but I just want you guys to know that you accidentally listed "Melbourne Australia" twice on the arena card.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gigantis wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:18 pm I don't think there's a K.W.C.E Errors thread to go to to say this, but I just want you guys to know that you accidentally listed "Melbourne Australia" twice on the arena card.
Resolved.

Also, New KWCE!: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=33133
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

KWCE cards added with latest match:
The Colossus (SCP-2406)
Tides of War (SCP-3700)
The Dragonslayer (SCP-5514)
Rainbow Serpent (SCP-6004)

KWCE cards updated:
Bowser; has been given powers from Skylanders and access to several other forms from the franchise.
KWCE Administrator