Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Logan268
G-Grasper

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Logan268 »

Is there anything I can do at the moment?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

^
Not sure.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

About to make a retcon for Jet to further his plot. No one has mentioned Jet or interacted with him after Ghidorah died so it won't be contradictory.

EDIT: Original posts below, for archival purposes
Spoiler:
Post 1:
This felt strange. They were somehow in a completely different place than they originally were. Mecha-King Ghidorah has just killed one of his kin. All the kaiju are leaving. Jet Jaguar has no mission, now. Usually, humans would put it to sleep and bring it back to the facility but no one's here. The robot sits on a nearby hill, putting its head back on. It looks around, scanning the area. The hydras are flying into the distance, the dinosaur he just fought starts burrying away, and the giant ape is standing next to... Then, something clicked in Jet's head. The king of destruction was still alive. It looks like he has a relative, too. The robot turns around and tests its piston fist on the hill it was just sitting on, instantly turning it to dust.

It starts to walk towards the three kaiju. Save humanity from Godzilla's wrath. That was Jet's goal and if it was going to accomplish it, it had to do it now. The giant android approaches, landing its feet as soft as possible as to not alert Godzilla and the two kaiju with him. As it gets closer and closer, the robot starts to wonder if now's the right time. The kaiju king is distracted by his allies so it'd be a perfect opportunity to attack but at the same time, Jet's weakened by its injuries and if it gets destroyed, humanity will have even less a chance to get out of this monster-infested mess. With that, it comes to its decision. The automaton abandons its attack and walks away. This'll be settled another time.

Post 2:
Jet Jaguar walks away from the multitude of kaiju, passing through what used to be Osaka. It stops after a while to see its old hangar, which has been ppartially filled with dirt due to the Great Merge. The robot jumps down and scoops up a handful of soil. This pile is then brushed away by one of Jet's fingers, revealing the bridge that had been melted by Shin Godzilla's blood. It looks around, seeing that the facility is completely empty. No corpses inside, which relieves the robot. They're still alive somewhere.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Were these posts meant to be in the main thread? Where is the current version of these posts? I’m just confused so if you can answer, Cryptid, that’d be great.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Voyager wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:50 pm Were these posts meant to be in the main thread? Where is the current version of these posts? I’m just confused so if you can answer, Cryptid, that’d be great.
I'm altering two posts in the main roleplay thread. The edit hasn't been finished yet, though.

Added in 1 hour 9 minutes 43 seconds:
Well, doesn't matter now since I've decided to not do it.

Added in 1 minute 4 seconds:
Anyways, where did VOID GHIDORAH's post go? They said they were gonna do it yesterday
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm trying to find the best way to do my post at the moment. Mogu and Ghidorah seem to be pretty far away from Frankenstein so it might be a bit before he actually gets there.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:45 pm
Voyager wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:50 pm Were these posts meant to be in the main thread? Where is the current version of these posts? I’m just confused so if you can answer, Cryptid, that’d be great.
I'm altering two posts in the main roleplay thread. The edit hasn't been finished yet, though.

Added in 1 hour 9 minutes 43 seconds:
Well, doesn't matter now since I've decided to not do it.

Added in 1 minute 4 seconds:
Anyways, where did VOID GHIDORAH's post go? They said they were gonna do it yesterday
Sorry about that, I had work to do.

I’ll hop on it.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

It's okay.

Looking ofrward to the post
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Honestly, with the big second arc all done and dusted, I think I might take a break for a while. I’m burnt out tbh.
For Emperor and Empire!

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

So I’ve decided that instead of Ultraman turning into Ultraseven, he’ll turn into Jack instead. Makes a bit more sense narrative and design wise while also having Ultra gain the badass powerup that is the ultra bracelet. I’ll delete the old profile and make a new one soon :)
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Okay, so Gigantis will have to do Zoffy, then.

Also, you don't have to delete the old profile. It's allowed to make new profiles for forms of pre-existing characters
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

@Cryptid_Liker

Are you interested in Mothra encountering Jet Jaguar in Osaka?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Logan268 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:23 pm @Cryptid_Liker

Are you interested in Mothra encountering Jet Jaguar in Osaka?
Yeah. I'm not really sure how to start the interaction, though

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Perhaps I can start the introduction?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Sure '

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

Hey, would anyone be interested in an original Kaiju RPG, set in a space opera setting? I’m looking for any interest before I set it up.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

VOID GHIDORAH wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:08 pm Hey, would anyone be interested in an original Kaiju RPG, set in a space opera setting? I’m looking for any interest before I set it up.
Depending on how I integrate back to RPs on here, I may have interest.

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

godjacob wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:22 pm
VOID GHIDORAH wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:08 pm Hey, would anyone be interested in an original Kaiju RPG, set in a space opera setting? I’m looking for any interest before I set it up.
Depending on how I integrate back to RPs on here, I may have interest.
Want to hear a little more about the idea?

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

If you want to share details I say go for it.

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

All righty!

So, humanity has conquered the galaxy via superscientific and impossible materials that can do amazing things (like casually weathering asteroid collisions and terminal falls into planets). However, a variety of Kaiju are prowling space and causing trouble by attacking colonies and shipping. This exacerbates the many civil wars tearing apart the human empire.

All the Kaiju can fly through space, and can level cities in mere hours.

There’s no intelligent aliens, aside from Kaiju, and mankind is similar to the Dark Age of Technology from Warhammer 40K.

It would be a pretty open-ended setting, without any specific goal or endgame at first. Probably little in the way of DMing as well.