Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Voyager wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:02 pm Raids Again couldn’t have happened, as Anguirus never died and the first time he met Godzilla was in my prequel story I put ages back in the fan fiction section.
Huh. At least, I only said that two kaiju battled there, not who they were.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

It is done.

Read it for yourself.
Spoiler:
Let phase three begin!
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I-I am not sure what to say, beyond I am pretty sure I have to scrap my draft lol

I legit have no idea what to do.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
At last, the merge is complete! Can't wait to see how many worlds are gonna be explored!

Since everything's said and done for the moment, i think Kong's gonna stick around with the Godzilla family for a bit (might as well since there's no guarantee Skull Island's even a thing anymore and Gojirin's the first real friend he's had in.. centuries. and i think Gorosaurus is gonna go explore the world about and bump into somebody. My next post is gonna touch more on the two of them and also be a proper introduction for Frankenstein!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Spoiler:
Damn, that is a big fucking tree :lol:

Welp, nows the time the unveil the big plot thread and reveal I’ve been hinting about ever since Ultraman was introduced! I’ll have his bio up in a few hours.
Last edited by Jermobooka on Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

BOOM! Post completed! Kong is sticking with the Godzilla family, Gorosaurus is gonna go adventure the North Pole and completely interrupt Dr. Who's plans, and Frankenstein is awake and about to go big time monster hunting.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Hopefully that didn't seem too contrived.

Added in 21 minutes 34 seconds:
Also, next post will be setup for the 4th character

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Alright, here’s what happened to Ultraman and Shin Hayata!

=================

+

(Ultraseven but in the style of 2009MECHAGODZILLA’s Ultraman)

Name (Ultra Form): Ultraseven

Height: 100 Meters

Name (Human Form): Dan Moroboshi, Japanese-American male

Height: 1.9 Meters

Abilities:

Transformation- Dan can transform into the super powered Ultraseven at will

Solar Energy- Ultraseven does not have a color timer on his chest, instead using his armor as solar panels that convert the sun rays into energy. Due to this, Ultraseven has no time limit.

Ultra Willpower- Ultraseven has incredible mind power, able to flip or throw his opponents with but a few gestures. Can use this ability in human form. The usage of this ability drains a lot of energy from Seven

Size Change- Seven can change his size from microscopic to his proper giant size. His stance for this is to cross his arms in front his waist and bring them up, having his upright arms to his sides in a flexing pose.

Flight- Ultraseven can fly at high speeds through the air by producing anti-gravity waves from his feet

Eye Slugger- The crest on Ultraseven's head can be detached and used as a throwing weapon. This is Ultraseven's most well-known weapon, and possibly the most famous of all the Ultra Warriors attacks. The Eye Slugger could be used as a blade or a club.
• Ultra Knock Tactics- Ultraseven can direct energy into the Eye Slugger before firing the weapon towards enemies. It has a combustible effect and can destroy enemies in one hit.

Emerium Beam- Various concentrations of energy rays could be fired from the Beam Lamp on his head as one of Ultraseven's most powerful attacks

Wide Shot- Ultraseven's most powerful attack. By gathering energy in the armor plates on his shoulders and chest, Ultraseven could unleash a powerful, golden yellow stream of energy by crossing his arms in an L-shape (his left arm upright, his right arm bent).

Ultra Barrier- Seven can create a wall of light to defend himself. It takes the form and shape of his choosing. Can only last a few powerful attacks before breaking.

Weaknesses:

Extreme cold severely weakens and damaged Ultraseven
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Yeah I should make a Dr. Who bio if we are doing people. But for now just settled my Osaka monsters in place.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm gonna think of what to do with Goro and Frank's side of the story before i make my next post. Frankenstein might end up attacking a city or something, i dunno

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Before I do my next post, what exactly did the Great Merge do? All I got from the aftermath is that it turned Osaka into the Windows XP wallpaper.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:45 am Before I do my next post, what exactly did the Great Merge do? All I got from the aftermath is that it turned Osaka into the Windows XP wallpaper.
Voyager said it merged all of the multiverse into one entity, i think.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

I’m assuming it changed the landscape of some places

Like, we get Skull Island that’s a mix of K:SI and KK 2005, maybe a bit of Japan that’s become like the Anime Trilogy

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I think Ive got my next post fully planned out. Character 4's bio will come shortly after.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Is there anything Mothra can do at the moment, not sure if I should Introduce Agamo yet just wondering how they can both play a part in this

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Logan268 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:34 am Is there anything Mothra can do at the moment, not sure if I should Introduce Agamo yet just wondering how they can both play a part in this
Well this is basically a fresh start for all our characters so if there was ever a time to introduce someone now is the time. Mothra can go wherever she wants as there seems to be a temporary peace.
Last edited by godjacob on Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

godjacob wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:38 am
Logan268 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:34 am Is there anything Mothra can do at the moment, not sure if I should Introduce Agamo yet just wondering how they can both play a part in this
Well this is basically a fresh start for all our characters so if there was ever a time to introduce someone now is the time. Mothra can go wherever she wants as there seems to be a temporary peace.
I see but I was planning to add 2 more I want to control

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Logan268 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:45 am
godjacob wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:38 am
I see but I was planning to add 2 more I want to control
Well make bios if you have not already

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Heads up, I’ll be going with the “mish-mash of different locations in kaiju films/shows/books” approach with the merge for my next post

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Well done team! I’ll get a post done today, maybe on the kaiju, maybe on my first human character ;)

(Bio Inlcuded)
Spoiler:
No it’s not Shinji and Asuka…

Yet.
Added in 5 minutes 23 seconds:
Turns out it’s not just a merge of places, but also times.
For Emperor and Empire!