Operation: Great Monster War - HUB

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Voyager
Keizer

Operation: Great Monster War - HUB

Post by Voyager »

My RPG is going to be a pure fighting story!

Synopsis: The year is 2005, and mysterious rifts have appeared across the globe, bringing all of the universe’s monsters to Universe-CP01 (The Tristar Universe). The universe’s aliens and evil forces have congregated on the moon. Among these aliens are the Xiliens from CP55 and CP04, Nebulans, Seatopians, Millenians, Simians and Leviathans. Can they defeat the Earth’s monsters? Will they be defeated by Earth’s Defenders? Or will an outside threat destroy both?

RULES

You can use all of the established characters, and you can enter any characters as long as they are from the Godzilla Universe (Any of the Toho or LP films, and the Tristar Movie & Series).

Don’t kill off any characters that YOU did not enter. You can hurt and severely injure other’s monsters but not to the point of death or incapacitation.

No permission needed to join a fight.

Enter a monster and make a profile, detailing Height, Weight, etc. in this thread before entering them into a fight.

Monsters: The base height for a monster is 100 metres and 60,000 tons. Of course they can be larger or smaller than this. But around that range would be good for most monsters. Of course Ghidorah would be bigger and Minya would be smaller.

EDIT: OP monster profiles.

King Ghidorah
Height: 154 metres.
Weight: 120,974 tons.

Gigan
Height: 115 metres.
Weight: 62,000 tons.

Megalon
Height: 109 metres.
Weight: 61,555 tons.

Mechagodzilla 2
Height: 102 metres.
Weight: 80,000 tons.

Orga
Height: 96 metres.
Weight: 73,000 tons.

Cyber Godzilla:
Height: 100.6 metres (upright) and 60 metres (standard)
Weight: 52,000 tons.

Zilla Jr:
Height: 100 metres (upright) and 59.5 metres (standard)
Weight: 48,000 tons.
Last edited by Voyager on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Re: Operation: Great Monster War - HUB

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

So is this only the pre-established kaiju or is it fanmade ones as well?
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Corzak The Mighty wrote:So is this only the pre-established kaiju or is it fanmade ones as well?
Glad you asked, yes you can make fanmade ones.
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

VoyagerGoji wrote:My RPG is going to be a pure fighting story!

Synopsis: The year is 2005, and mysterious rifts have appeared across the globe, bringing all of the universe’s monsters to Universe-CP01 (The Tristar Universe). The universe’s aliens and evil forces have congregated on the moon. Among these aliens are the Xiliens from CP55 and CP04, Nebulans, Seatopians, Millenians, Simians and Leviathans. Can they defeat the Earth’s monsters? Will they be defeated by Earth’s Defenders? Or will an outside threat destroy both?

RULES

You can use all of the established characters, and you can enter any characters as long as they are from the Godzilla Universe (Any of the Toho or LP films, and the Tristar Movie & Series). Or, you can create a monster.

Don’t kill off any characters that YOU did not enter. You can hurt and severely injure other’s monsters but not to the point of death or incapacitation.

No permission needed to join a fight.

Enter a monster and make a profile, detailing Height, Weight, etc. in this thread before entering them into a fight.

Monsters: The base height for a monster is 100 metres and 60,000 tons. Of course they can be larger or smaller than this. But around that range would be good for most monsters. Of course Ghidorah would be bigger and Minya would be smaller.

EDIT: OP monster profiles.

King Ghidorah
Height: 154 metres.
Weight: 120,974 tons.

Gigan
Height: 115 metres.
Weight: 62,000 tons.

Megalon
Height: 109 metres.
Weight: 61,555 tons.

Mechagodzilla 2
Height: 102 metres.
Weight: 80,000 tons.

Orga
Height: 96 metres.
Weight: 73,000 tons.

Cyber Godzilla:
Height: 100.6 metres (upright) and 60 metres (standard)
Weight: 52,000 tons.

Zilla Jr:
Height: 100 metres (upright) and 59.5 metres (standard)
For Emperor and Empire!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

So it's Bear BGs but in the Tristar universe?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Beast Blood wrote:So it's Bear BGs but in the Tristar universe?
Well, it takes place in the Tristar universe but you can use any monster from across the franchise.
For Emperor and Empire!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Still thinking on who to bring in, but how common would aliens be in this setting? I'm thinking of doing some sort of alien organism.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Corzak The Mighty wrote:Still thinking on who to bring in, but how common would aliens be in this setting? I'm thinking of doing some sort of alien organism.
Well, since dimensional rifts have open to many universes, I guess Aliens can be as common as you please.
For Emperor and Empire!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Caelum, Herald of Storms

Height: 60 meters
length: 115 meters
wingspan: 210 meters
Weight: 79,000 tons

Background: Greatest of the five Essence-Born, and the assumed leader of his kin, Caelum is the mastermind of the foul operation that threatens the balance of both earth and the universe at large. His goal is to find the chosen body and use their soul to reawaken his father, Armageddon, the consumer of worlds. Gathering his siblings and sending them out on this hunt, Caelum relentlessly pursues the chosen, and when he finds them, the world shall be plunged into chaos...

Appearance:

Powers:
- control over electrical currents and static electricity, able to redirect electricity-based attacks or absorb them into himself to make him more powerful
- ability to generate powerful electric currents that can reach several billion volts, both by charging up his body and by firing them out from his "horns" and wingtips
- capable of generating devastating EMP blasts that can fry electronics, disable machines, and daze monsters reliant on electromagnetic fields for navigation
- can fly at roughly mach 5
- can transform into pure electromagnetic energy to travel at near-light speed

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Corzak The Mighty wrote:Caelum, Herald of Storms

Height: 60 meters
length: 115 meters
wingspan: 210 meters
Weight: 79,000 tons

Background: Greatest of the five Essence-Born, and the assumed leader of his kin, Caelum is the mastermind of the foul operation that threatens the balance of both earth and the universe at large. His goal is to find the chosen body and use their soul to reawaken his father, Armageddon, the consumer of worlds. Gathering his siblings and sending them out on this hunt, Caelum relentlessly pursues the chosen, and when he finds them, the world shall be plunged into chaos...

Appearance:

Powers:
- control over electrical currents and static electricity, able to redirect electricity-based attacks or absorb them into himself to make him more powerful
- ability to generate powerful electric currents that can reach several billion volts, both by charging up his body and by firing them out from his "horns" and wingtips
- capable of generating devastating EMP blasts that can fry electronics, disable machines, and daze monsters reliant on electromagnetic fields for navigation
- can fly at roughly mach 5
- can transform into pure electromagnetic energy to travel at near-light speed

Wow. The first original monster's looking good. Might I say, Corzak, your drawing skills are on point, and your character descriptions are too.
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

I'm glad you you like him! I'll cook up a post either tonight or tomorrow.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Corzak The Mighty wrote:I'm glad you you like him! I'll cook up a post either tonight or tomorrow.
Looking forward to it. 8-)
For Emperor and Empire!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Okey, here's my Aggro boi. I haven't thought of weaknesses so far other than the slow speed found in just about any of my critters, but it'll come up as I write for him.

Aggronok
Spoiler:
Name: Aggronok (“ag-GROW-nock”)

Height: 130 meters
Weight: 380,000 tons

Description:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... s6V13XiF7U

Refer to this mockup for his colors:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... rodark.png

Personality: Aggronok is a Dragon who fights to protect the balance of nature in his own peculiar way - methods the Beasts see as dubious, but which they tolerate due to the necromantic Dragon’s contributions to the health of their shared environment. A quiet, calculating Dragon, he is quite calm and mellow, but takes threats very seriously.

Powers and Abilities:
- Earthbending: Aggronok holds dominion over the earth and everything related to it.
- Alok-Dilon: Aggronok can raise the dead from the earth and command them to his will. He can also summon Draugr and other various undead creatures from Bjornskar. The band of Draugr warriors in particular are fanatically loyal to him, fighting in his name in a desperate effort to redeem themselves in the eyes of the All-Maker. Aggronok believes that the dead, due to their relation with the earth as it is what reclaims the living upon death, technically makes them part of his domain.
- Poison Breath: From his maw, Aggronok can loosen a stream of poisonous gas, a green fog that chokes his enemies and slowly drains the life out of their bodies. It damages the lungs as well as whatever else it may come in contact with it as it enters the enemy’s form.
- Black Breath: Aggronok can fire dark-colored flames from his maw, a horrible gout of blackness that causes the areas struck to simply flake off.
- Creepy Crawlies: Alongside the dead, Aggronok can also call insects to his aid.
- Dragon: As a Dragon, Aggronok is capable of flight and possesses a tough scaly hide. He also possesses great strength. He is armed with sharp fangs, horns and talons.
- The pointy bristles adorning several parts of Aggronok’s body can inflict painful wounds to melee attackers.
Last edited by Beast Blood on Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

These are the stats for the kaiju that appeared in the latest post.

Baragon (GMK)
Height: 49 Metres.
Weight: 20,000 tons.

King Ghidorah (GMK)
Height: 84 Metres.
Weight: 63,997 tons.

Mothra (GMK)
Length: 30 Metres.
Weight: 3,000 tons.

SpaceGodzilla
Height: 121 Metres (base) 300 Metres (Meteor)
Weight: 90,000 Tons (base) 720,000 Tons (Meteor)

Kiryu
Height: 102 Metres
Weight: 65,003 Tons (Base) 67,000 Tons (Equipment)

MOGUERA (Heisei)
Height: 101 Metres
Weight: 70,000 Tons

Rodan (MonsterVerse)
Height: 55 Metres
Weight: 35,000 Tons.
For Emperor and Empire!