Bear's Battlegrounds - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Re: Bear's Battlegrounds - Hub

Post by Beast Blood »

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Here's my monster.

Name: Godzilla
Alias: Lesser Godzilla, The Atomic Horror, Monster of Justice

Height: 99.64 metres.
Weight: 68,000 tons.

Info: First appearing in 1955, he was a destructive force that destroyed everything in his path. Over time, he softened up and realized that humanity is not to be hated but to be protected. And soon enough he became the hero of Earth.

Description: Image

Personality: He used to be cunning, violent, and cruel but now he's very empathetic, caring, and intelligent. He loves his allies and would do anything to put them out of harm's way. He's an excellent strategist and employs many tactics in battle. But when things come to it, he's a champion in melee combat, using his impressive strength to pummel his enemies. He rarely ever uses his atomic breath, only using it in dire situations.

Powers and Abilities:

Atomic Ray: Godzilla can fire a blue beam of concentrated atomic energy from his mouth. This beam can reach temperatures of up to 5000 degrees celsius.

Immense Strength: One of the strongest monsters on earth, he can throw lift and grapple with monsters many times his size.

Intelligence: He is one of the smartest monsters on Earth.

Speed: Godzilla is very nimble and can run at high speeds.

Jump-Tackle: Godzilla can throw himself at opponents at high speeds, toppling them over.

Magnetism: Godzilla can become a living magnet for a short time, attracting all metals and pulling them towards him.

Flight: With his atomic ray, he can launch himself into the air, flying.

Regeneration: Godzilla has superb regenerative abilities that can heal almost any wound.

Weaknesses: This Godzilla, unlike most, is vulnerable to cold and ice-based attacks.

Theme:
Last edited by Voyager on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

How in the world did I forget to post about him? He's good to go.

What does "500,00 degrees" mean, though? I'm not sure if that's meant to be 500,000 or 500.

Also, Greasy and Tyrant, are you guys still waiting for MX? Because he hasn't been around in over a month now. It might be best to keep doing your thing for now.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Beast Blood wrote:
Also, Greasy and Tyrant, are you guys still waiting for MX? Because he hasn't been around in over a month now. It might be best to keep doing your thing for now.
1. My name is Gigantis now, thank you very much. :P

2. Yeaaah, i wanted to wait as long as possible but at this point it's just stalling the RPG. I'll inform him when he comes back though. And who knows? Maybe Godzilla wants to join? ;)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Gigantis wrote:1. My name is Gigantis now, thank you very much. :P
I have a friend who still calls me by my old username when I've been "Obbs" for seven years now.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Beast Blood wrote: I have a friend who still calls me by my old username when I've been "Obbs" for seven years now.
I'm just teasing ya. You can still call me Tyrant if you want.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Oh, I wasn't being defensive or anything. I'm just trash at remembering names when they get changed. lol

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Beast Blood wrote:How in the world did I forget to post about him? He's good to go.

What does "500,00 degrees" mean, though? I'm not sure if that's meant to be 500,000 or 500.
Yeah, I just fixed it. It’s 500,000 degrees, I must’ve been typing super fast.
For Emperor and Empire!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

If it's 500,000C, then Imma ask you to lower it.

The surface of the sun is 5,505C. Your beam is nearly a hundred times hotter than that. It would decimate the entirety of enemies hit (assuming they aren't immune to heat-based attacks, but even then) as well as everything in a decent radius in a just a couple fractions of a second. lol
Last edited by Beast Blood on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Beast Blood wrote:If it's 500,000C, then Imma ask you to lower it.

The surface of the sun is 5,505C. Your beam is nearly a hundred times hotter than that. It would decimate the entirety of enemies hit (assuming they aren't immune to heat-based attacks, but even then) as well as everything in a decent radius in a just a couple fractions of a second. lol
sure. I was just going off the canon heats.
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Beast Blood wrote:If it's 500,000C, then Imma ask you to lower it.

Done.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Waiting for Breakdown to come back is becoming legit turmoil lol.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

It be like that sometimes...

Speaking of, I should reply to BB.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Let's see if this works.
Spoiler:
Name: Venothrax
Alias: The Poisonous Prowler

Height: 30 meters
Weight: 10,000 tons

Info: A creature derived from Tetrapodophis and similar serpents who convergently evolved with big cats over the years because of similar roles in the environment.

Description:Image
(ignore eye markings, new ones are shaped like sideways location markers)

Personality: Venothrax is an unpredictable beast due to her inability to physically show emotion. Much like her ancestors, gaining any sort of trust is very hard and due to being a predator, she's reaady for hunting and/or battle.

Powers and Abilities:
Rubber Scales - Much like other creatures her size, Venothrax's hide is extremely strong but not due to thickness. Instead, her scales have evolved to be as flexible as possible so that they don't weigh her down. They're still dense enough to resist conventional weaponry, however.

Heat Vision - As the norm for snakes, Venothrax sees in infrared. This allows her to see prey even if they are behind objects.
Poisonous Quills - Resting right under Venothrax's scales are numerous quills. They are located in the creature's legs, back, and tail. They only stand up when she either feels threatened or is in battle. In addition to being sharp, these quills are tipped with poison.

Teeth of Plague - The quills are not the only body parts on Venothrax that house poison. Much like any viper, she has fangs that can deliver potent venom. While animals her size or larger may be able to last after being bitten, elephants and other smaller animals will die much quicker.

Death Breath - Finally, special glands in Venothrax's mouth can emit purple gas. This substance is her most powerful weapon, able to melt humans very quickly.

Weaknesses:
Feeble Mind - Venothrax isn't the brightest when it comes to sentience. She can recognize creatures and put together slightly below-average strategies but that seems to be how far it goes.

Vulnerable Venom - While the poison glands in Venothrax's throat and back are extremely useful, they are her most vulnerable body part and can cause massive damage to her once punctured.
Freezing Cold - Due to being a cold-blooded reptile, Venothrax can't withstand low temperatures for long periods of time and will need a heat source.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Here’s a monster!
Spoiler:
Name: Hidera
Alias: Serpentine God of Greed

Height (regularly upright, relaxed): 70 metres.
Length: 130 metres.
Weight: 22,300 tons.

Info: Worshipped as a god in Ancient times, this serpent has a craving for money and power. Derived from a genus of Serpents named ‘Manda’. Hidera’s name is derived from the word ‘Hydra’, for his snake-like appearance. Unlike his fictional counterpart, he cannot regrow heads.

Description: His long body is covered in blue scales over his body and gold scales on his underside. Two whiskers adorn his snout while a crown of horns sits at the back of his skull, intertwined with a mane of orange hair. Two short legs sit towards the back of his length while his arms are in the top half. His tongue is forked and his teeth are shiny white, with two long fangs at the front on the top jaw. His eyes are crimson red too. The tip of his tail is covered by flexible, feather-like, long scales.

While the Manda genus has a wide skull, Hidera has a more narrow skull

Personality: An intelligent and cunning fighter, he often uses tricks and his manipulative abilities to force others to complete his will. He is a truly corrupt and evil being.

Abilities/Powers:

Hypnotic Vision: Using his eyes, Hidera is able to control and manipulate others.

Flaming Saliva: His saliva is highly flammable, and by clacking his teeth against each other, he can ignite it, creating a fire-breath. It burns at around 2,500 degrees celsius.

Death Squeeze: Hidera’s length is highly flexible, so he’s able to wrap around his opponents and constrict them until they die.

Oblivion Fang: Hidera is able to inject venom through biting his opponents. Venom glands sit inside of his top jaw, and the liquid is able to manoeuvre through his fangs, into the opponent’s body.

Higher-Intelligence: Hidera is highly intelligent, being able to communicate with most creatures, even humans.

Weaknesses:

Overconfidence: As a result of his high intelligence and manipulative abilities, Hidera tends to downplay and underestimate his foes. As a result, he leaves himself unaware of some attacks.

Extreme Temperatures: As a result of his venom, extreme temperatures mess with his head. In the case of extreme heat, his venom evaporates, creating a toxic gas that clouds his mind, disorienting him, and possibly even knocking him out. In the case of extreme cold, his venom freezes, leaving him unable to produce more because of the blockage.
Last edited by Voyager on Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Oh hey, some new faces! Welcome to the battlegrounds!
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Finally, some news about this RP!

Say, if Breakdown agrees to it, why not join our little fight? Varan and Baronga could use a nice triple-threat match. ;)

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

I'm going to have a look at the new monsters tomorrow - I spent all day writing a dumb meme and I probably shouldn't be judging anything at 2 AM, so tomorrow in the morning it'll be.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Tbh I may drop out. I've been really craving something more story based for a while.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Ugh, I'm slow.

These are both good to go, but they seem a bit light compared to the other critters. I'd add just a tiny bit more beef to them so they don't get literally punted across the battlefield. I think starting from 20,000 tons would be fine. Not something actually necessary to start using them, though. Just a suggestion.