The Hunter's Moon Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Re: Jaktarensmane - The Hunter's Moon Hub

Post by Beast Blood »

No problem, bro. lol

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Are we waiting for someone else's turn or am I being dumb again?

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

no, I think it's my go to post in the thread. I'm just being slow.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Oh, okay. lol

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Wait, no ,reading it again, it's Gira's turn I think.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: The Hunter's Moon Hub

Post by Gigantis »

1. Why is this just being called "The Hunter's Moon" now?
2. Is it my turn to go or am i just being a dumbutt waiting again?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

No one, including me, ever called it by the Swedish name. I always refer to it as The Hunter's Moon or HM.

I always wait for everyone to go after I post, so you can go ahead and post.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Terribly sorry about the really long wait. I lost track of time and for some reason thought it was someone else's turn.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Corzak The Mighty wrote:Terribly sorry about the really long wait. I lost track of time and for some reason thought it was someone else's turn.
Hey, i've been there dude. It's cool. :)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Jormun is like the kid in the grocery store stuck with his parent talking with another adult in the aisle. Just wandering off out of boredom. lol

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Beast Blood wrote:Jormun is like the kid in the grocery store stuck with his parent talking with another adult in the aisle. Just wandering off out of boredom. lol
Jormun's trynna piece her past back together. Maybe some sight seeing helps, y'know. :P

Oh yeah, and the line about the wolf was foreshadowing by the way..

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Alright, so when this game get's going again and it ends up being my turn i'll leave this here for when he comes.

Fenrir
Spoiler:
Height: 91 meters
Weight: 21,000 tons
Backround: Jormungandr's half-sibling and the older of the two, Fenrir actually only met his sister once during Ragnarok. While she had ended up with her memory wiped out by Thor (though she also managed to kill the God of Thunder in the process) he ended up becoming Odin's Grim Reaper, killing him after a massive battle that left both of them injured. From the battle damage, Fenrir fell into a deep coma that lasted centuries, waking up around the same time Jormungandr was transported to the world of Jaktarensmane. Meanwhile, he woke up in the ruins of the once powerful land of Asgard, near the broken castle. However, it seemed there's still a possible access to the realm. Travelling down the hole his sister once slept in, a rather big rip in dimensions still rested, able to take one into the realm of the hunt..
Appearance: A massive wolf with fur red as Autumm leaves and six massive legs. Small black horns rest on the top of his head. His glowing yellow eyes are able to strike fear even in the strongest wills of hearts.
Powera: Can run as fast as his sister can slither. He can also fire blue lasers from his eyes as his long ranged attack. His horns are able to rotate, and all six legs have human-like "thumbs" that he can pick up things with. He's strong enough to toss anything lower than 360,000 tons.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Wtf. I totally read after it went up and never answered to it.

Please give an example of how strong the bloo lasers are. And being able to throw 2,100,000 tons is too much. 210,000 or even 360,000 tons (the limit I'm used to) would work.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Beast Blood wrote:Wtf. I totally read after it went up and never answered to it.

Please give an example of how strong the bloo lasers are. And being able to throw 2,100,000 tons is too much. 210,000 or even 360,000 tons (the limit I'm used to) would work.
Le sigh. I'll change his strength to fit your standards m'lady.

Not that strong. They can singe skin a bit and can do more if they get caught in it for a prolonged amount of time, but nothing extreme.