The Hunter's Moon Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Jaktarensmane - The Hunter's Moon Hub

Post by Gigantis »

Kinda wanna add another post but i don't think it's my turn to go yet..

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

I don't see the harm in it if it doesn't ninja anyone. I'm working on a post right now, though, if you prefer waiting.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Beast Blood wrote:I don't see the harm in it if it doesn't ninja anyone. I'm working on a post right now, though, if you prefer waiting.
I can wait for your post! Depending on what it says, i might be hinting at a fight to come.. ;)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Omg I missed the part of MX's post that said Gigarma was using the flames to heal and I just had Tibbers douse them, essentially having her be accidentally hostile.

Uh...

-scratches head-

Am smrt.

Edit: And fixed. lol
Last edited by Beast Blood on Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Skipped a turn there, Tyrant. Gotta wait for me to respond before you can keep attacking Tibbers.

Edit: Lolol I just noticed Monster X posted just before Gira. Alright, time to tweak my nearly-finished post so it fits more what's happening.
Last edited by Beast Blood on Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Beast Blood wrote:Skipped a turn there, Tyrant. Gotta wait for me to respond before you can keep attacking Tibbers.
Oof, i wanted Jormy to turn toward Gigarma and listen but i thought her just randomly stopping her attack on Tyberius would be weird. Sorry. :oops:

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Beast Blood wrote:Skipped a turn there, Tyrant. Gotta wait for me to respond before you can keep attacking Tibbers.
Oof, i wanted Jormy to turn toward Gigarma and listen but i thought her just randomly stopping her attack on Tyberius would be weird. Sorry. :oops:
No worries, man. I was just surprised. lol

My WIP post has Tibbers collapse the burrow on top of Jormun before she just turns around and leaves, letting the snek get herself off her predicament on her own as a little lesson to choose her targets/friends and enemies better, lest it ends with her getting hurt. A metaphorical bop on the head lol. That good for you?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Beast Blood wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
No worries, man. I was just surprised. lol

My WIP post has Tibbers collapse the burrow on top of Jormun before she just turns around and leaves, letting the snek get herself off her predicament on her own as a little lesson to choose her targets/friends and enemies better, lest it ends with her getting hurt. A metaphorical bop on the head lol. That good for you?
Oh cool! Yeah that works. I wanted to edit the original post so she wouldn't hit you but this is better lol.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Don't despair, Jormun. Tibbers will help in my next post. I'm just waiting for Gira, Hayes and Danno to go. lol
Last edited by Beast Blood on Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

I figure I need a big boi to join in on the fun here... so here's one of my classic monsters:
Spoiler:
Name: Kori Kahn
Height: 70 meters (Quadruped)
Length: 150 meters
Wingspan: 200 meters
Mass: 70,000 tons

Description: Kori Kahn is white save for his horns and spikes, which are a transluescent bluish color. His eyes are dark, save for his pupils, much in contrast to his extremely pale flesh.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... O-rMUm9nfo

Personality: Much like his powers and homeland, Kori Kahn is cold and distant from others. Despite this, he is very honorable and of noble heart, willing to fight for what he believes is right. He will never kill an opponent unless he feels it is a sizable threat. Should he be given the choice, he will always fight for what he believes is moral.

Background: A former champion of the earth alongside Titernia, Kori served as a protector of the earth. He became the official guardian of mankind, while his sibling chose to be the guardian of nature. Because of this, after the outbreak of World War III, Titernia and Kori have been put at odds many times due to conflicting views on man. Despite this, Kori still respects her and hopes to change her ways someday.

Powers:

Cryokinesis: Being a creature of the cold, Kori Kahn has immense control over the cold. He can conjure gouts of freezing wind, create swirling ice storms, unleash burning blasts of pure cold upon his foes, and a wide variety of other cold-related abilities. Kori Kahn can control the weather to a limited extent with his control over the cold, causing white out conditions or powerful blizzards to kick up. He can drop temperatures to as low as -100 Celsius.

Icy Touch: Due to the cold sufficing his very being, Kori Kahn's melee attacks are tinged with numbing cold. His claws and tail can deliver painful blows thanks to this, while wis bite can inflict terrible wounds akin to frostbite. Even merely prolonged touching of Kori's bare scales can cause damage akin to frostbite.

- Ice Breath: Kori Kahn spits a cloud-like stream of icy energy, freezing its target solid in a matter of seconds. Very dangerous if focused for long periods of time, for it can and will cause irreversible damage to the frozen tissue. The breath also often contains shards of solidified ice that lacerate softer-skinned opponents. Kori can also concentrate his ice breath into a thin freezing laser beam that can literally "freeze" objects fast enough to destroy them at a subatomic level.

-Hibernation: If Kori Kahn can retreat to a cool spot, he will recover to near- perfect condition, bar severe wounds a la dismemberment and critical blood loss.

- Frost Armor: Kori Kahn can command a layer of thick ice to grow upon his body, creating a sort of armor plating for his weak spots. This armor is resilient to cutting and stabbing attacks, but is extremely fragile, making it easy to destroy with bludgeoning forces. it also melts quickly if exposed to extreme heat.

- Keen hearing and eyesight: Kori Kahn is very difficult to trick with optical illusions and can pinpoint an enemy's location through hearing alone.

- Flight: Kori Kahn can fly at roughly mach 2.5.

Master of the Ice: Being a creature of the cold, Kori Kahn is immune to and can absorb any and all cold-based attacks, and can actually redirect ice-based attacks from his foes.

Weakness: Fire does horrid damage to him and melts his frost armor. Also, his sharp hearing means he is susceptible to loud sounds, and his sharp eyesight means bright lights can stun him.
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Good to see the icy dargo boi back.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So we got another kaiju on the field eh? Maybe he can join the new squad that's building up. ;)

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

In case you two are talking about the sabercat going after Balar, it's not a giant. Balar will be fine handling him. lol

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Beast Blood wrote:In case you two are talking about the sabercat going after Balar, it's not a giant. Balar will be fine handling him. lol
Oof, for some reason i thought we were talking about Feronius. :lol: Eh, Jormy's still feeling kinda sore after getting butt kicked two times in a row. Might as well not underestimate an enemy. :P

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Feronius is being a grumpy sleepy burr deeper into the forest. I haven't formally introduced him in the game yet, but he's there. Probably in my next post I'll make it official.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Okay, so uh, since Corzak brought in Kori Khan into the mix, would it be okay to retcon my post and say that Jormungandr sensed him and not that sabercat dude? Just so i don't look too dumb? :P

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

It would be better to wait for Dan to introduce Kori in the RP itself first.

Edit: Just saw Dan posted. Yeah, you can edit it.
Last edited by Beast Blood on Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

For some reason, my brain thought it was Hayes' turn, when it was mine all along. Post will be up either later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Last edited by Beast Blood on Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

YOU FOOL!

Just kidding, mistakes happen lol.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Welp, i somehow didn't notice i could've gone a couple days ago and stayed quite. My bad. :lol: