Which sounds like the better game?

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.

Which one sounds better to play?

Invasion of the Nanometal.
100%
Jurassic Park: Chaos Effect.
No votes

Total votes: 5

Gigantis
Sazer

Which sounds like the better game?

Post by Gigantis »

I'm torn. I've wanted to make my own RPG for a while now,but i can't seem to chose which one sounds best. Maybe someone here can help out? Here's a small synopsis for both:
Invasion of the Nanometal: Somewhat of a what-if game thinking of what would happen if the Bilasaludo's Nanometal went haywire. They don't try to rebuild "Mechagodzilla's" factory,but decide to spread across the entire globe,effecting humans,aliens and kaiju alike. People are forced to work together to try and beat this mechanical crisis,but is it even possible at all? Long story short though,Battle for Earth with living metal instead of gross mushrooms. :P
Jurassic Park: Chaos Effect: Based off the old toyline. Isla Meutra has become Ingens testing grounds for hybrid creations. But soon they go too far,and all the abominations break loose. Now it's up to surviving scientist and millitary enforcements to stop them!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: Which sounds like the better game?

Post by HillyHulk »

Given the choice between giving their humanity or not was a debate, it would be interesting if their double-edged sword turns against them. I'd say "Invasion of the Nanometal" would make for a cool game.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Which sounds like the better game?

Post by Gigantis »

So, Invasion of the Nanometal it is! I'll try to get something up soon.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!