Battle of the Multiverse

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Battle of the Multiverse

Post by Godzilla165 »

Cascading forward like a tidal wave, the scorching plasma engulfed the ninjas in a silent ferocity, utterly glassing the ground on which they stood. Had it been any other duo, they likely would have been killed, or at the very least, significantly injured. But, as the gulf of heat eventually subsided enough, the Heart would be shocked to find that, instead of the ashes of her enemies, there were two enormous angel wings shrouding them both. They shielded the guardians from the blast, and looked no worse for wear because of it. And when they flapped open, the wings carried with them enough force to shove the Heart backwards and force her to grant them space. Before the Heart now, stood the entity that rivaled her in power, and surpassed her in purity and goodness. The Celestial Angel had risen, and it carried with it these long trails of healing energy that snaked low along the ground, leaving hundreds upon thousands of flowers, grass, and small bodies of water in their wake. Even tiny sprites of life appeared, little entities that bore resemblance to the fairy fae of the Yakuza realm, but more birdlike with small groupings of emerald green feathers dotting their arms and legs. The corrupted energy from the Heart was swiftly cast out in favor of the angel's grace, and it reached out and burned at her skin. The divine being stared her down with a subdued intensity, while the ninja duo stood closely beside it.

Evron was utterly flabbergasted, amazed, and confused all at once. He had never seen such graceful beauty, such brilliant strength, and he had stood in the presence of the Heart before its betrayal! His eyes glowed bright as an excitable feeling was felt in the pit of his gut. A power overtook him, one that compelled him to reach out and touch the angel. As it's warm energy flowed into him, one of its wings tenderly wrapped around him for a hug, and Evron felt his whole body vibrate when it hummed to him. A grin shakily formed on his lips, and he turned to Dante.

"Okay... You're telling me everything when we get outta here, and I mean everything." Evron said.

Dante chuckled and crossed a finger along his chest, "Cross my heart."

With that, the Ninja Prime hopped up onto the Celestial Angel's back, and summoned his divine scythe as the weapon of choice. He looked down at his brother and offered his other hand, "You ready for the next round?" He smiled.

Evron grinned fiercely and took the offer, hoisting himself up into a crotched position behind Dante. "Damn right I am, let's kill this bitch."

Dante rubbed the side of the being's neck, eliciting a pleasant coo from it. He smiled tenderly, before it was replaced with a look of determination when he found the dark woman. "The multiverse is yours no longer, usurper. Your reign ends here!" The warrior declared as his mighty wings flared to life.

In response, the angel did the same, and with it, a gigantic sphere of pure energy surrounded the trio. It dwarfed the Heart in size, and was only growing larger as it was being fed by Dante's own divine Ki, as well as Evron's electrifying Ki. It grew and expanded until, without them them even moving, the sphere slammed into the Heart with monumental force, and shoved against her corrupted powers. The black sludge hissed and cried as it was purified into energy that further enhanced the miniature star.

With a flap of its wings, the Angel zoomed towards the fell woman in a streak of light. The ninjas launched themselves off and swung their blades at the Heart, preparing to shred her into pieces.

The lightning that Dybatrox used in an attempt to smite Ubel was swiftly funneled into Hellsbane, acting as a makeshift lightning rod. The legendary blade absorbed the hot energy with an almost ravenous hunger, and protected its wielder from harm. When the storm finally ceased, the blade of Hellsbane now glowed with a blueish white vigor, and electricity raced down the whole length of it. Ubel gazed wondrously at it, before staring upward at the warrior, Glaxion. He waved at her happily.

“Appreciate the save, miss! At this rate, we’re gonna be all out of mead from how much I owe you and your floof crew for saving my rear!” Ubel mused. “Don’t worry, though...” He turned to face the fallen dragon, sword held tight. “It’s on the house.”

Ubel lifted Hellsbane up high and slammed it into the ground. “Fury of Zeus!” He yelled. What soon followed, was a shower of lightning bolts, holy energy that transcended normal lightning, and ones that fell from the sky in a focused assault onto Dybatrox. Drums of thunder pounded the air with every bolt struck, growing even louder as they slammed into the dragon relentlessly.

Before the abominable creature could connect with its paw, its body seized from a torrential smiting of one sole lightning bolt, one that looked more like a fat column of light than what was typical. The chimera was completely engulfed by it, as was Aphrodite, but whereas the former’s skin bubbled and popped and tore asunder, the goddess merely absorbed the energy to use as extra power. A power that, as her foe was buckled, she wielded to press the attack by lifting it off the ground, and hurled its melted husk directly into the Wyvern King.

#BotM

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Evoex's senses were being overloaded in mere seconds. One moment it was just him and Aphrodite fighting this dragon being, and the next the dragon started to grow in size, and two more beastly creatures entered the battle. Evoex just floated there, trying to process everything that was going on. This chimera fellow did not seem to be on the opposing side of the Wyvern King. This other giant being did however seem to be against the chimera AND Wyvern King. So maybe they were also helping? Evoex didn't have much time to ponder the situation, as a shout from his robot friend stirred him out of his thoughts.

"E-Evoex! Watch out!"

[Border]"FOR WH-AGAGGGWYI"[/Border]

Evoex had to time to prepare for the gigantic gust of wind coming his way. Within a second, Evoex was sent careening across the Yakuza skyline, crashing back down towards the ground making a small crater. The ground crackled and distorted around Evoex's body, the dirt and grass temporarily glitching out.

Cider jumped back a bit after the reveal, flashing Tengri a thumbs up. "Wo ho ho heyy! Tengri! What's up dude? Remember me!? I bet 'cha you did!"

Xpveinees looked down at Cider and shook her head. "Кролик! Тебя здесь даже не должно было быть!" Xpveinees's voice soon faded out of Tengri's hearing, only to be replaced with a similar sounding voice, the work of Quatheral's translator finally starting to work once again. "-be here!" Xpveinless looked back down at Tengri, her white eye shining. "Anyways Conquering Star Tengri, cool name by the way, Us two and Cider came here to assist you and your troubles. Mommy got worried about you not making progress on retrieving our dear people! Don't worry, Conquering Star Tengri, I will prove to be a viable member to your team! These Yakuza don't stand a chance!" Xpveinees stood straight up, saluting towards the sapphire skinned being.

"That is until she loses her temper, heheheh.." Cider snickered. She spun around on one foot and looked towards Tengri. "Yeah, I'm pretty good at fighting too, so don't worry about me! I'm like, indestructible. I was thrown off a cliff by Bioo, and survived! I have super regeneration and crap!"

"I thought it was Feaiet."

"Oh, them too."

"You were thrown of twice!?" Xpveinees stifled a laugh, trying to compose herself.

"Thrice actually, if you count an accidental slip by Promem."

O'nugulao just hissed at the two, singaling for them to shut up. "Apologizes for the useless information. Yes, we are here to not only gain back our people, but help you in your own personal matters as well. My skill is primarily focused in strategizing in battles. And forgive us for truly not introducing ourselves. My name is O'nugulao, the large one is Xpveinees, and lastly the small one is Cider."

Booled just shook his head. "If you so wish, Owlzarus. I can not stop you in my actions."

"Wooo!! Let's get Jake then! Drillgore won't stop us now!"
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

"She's been deceiving you. Use my power and eclipse her like with the many suns I have snuffed."

Jake studied her. He had to concede to Black Velvet that couldn't truly trust what this person said. If they were Persephone in one way or another, then there was no reason to provide such volatile information. However, she had also yet to attack someone who clearly intended to dispose of Persephone.

The information made Jake contemplate just how far ahead the gods had been planning if it were true. Jake's powers utilized intense heat and blunt force, as well as not being divine magic. Were they thinking about that when recruiting him?

He concluded that it was unlikely. Sutekh was why they had come together in the first place and like some ungodly hydra or Ghidorah, it's head just grew back or multiplied. The most logical thing to help beat her, going by this information would be that giant monster. Heat based attacks, nuclear flames with a wide area of effect and enough brute force to topple galactic empires. Did he get the name? He was pretty sure that it was "Godzilla."

A Godzilla who had gotten to that level? He pitied anyone who it decided to attack. Still, somebody would need to get up close once she was cornered… and the monster itself wasn't the most agreeable person.

"Old boy, don't forget about the rift."

Jake looked to the opening and continued to keep his eye on this manifestation of Persephone. "What's your game?"
________
Goku tilted his head. He guessed he offended someone again. But then she wasn't? Strange. "I'll be there to help. Just point me where I need to go. By the way, name's Son Goku."
_________
"Glad to hear," smiled Hercules to Immanuel.

Hercules pretended to not know what his guest was talking about. Of all the coincidences that there could be, he had to have found some people who knew Karzahni. It would make him suspicious under normal circumstances, but one doesn't plant a spy or come to steal information by getting themselves brutally mangled like what happened to this "trash."

"Some of the things I take in have a… niche appeal. When one adventures as much as I have, they accumulate quite the collection and meet the strangest and most interesting people. They also run into absurdly dangerous monsters with bad attitudes, but I digress. These things make life exciting. What may I offer you?"

"Get these people out of here!"

"Oh, right."

Beetle addressed some civilians. "Follow the buzz, there will be safety. Don't worry, we might be creepy but we're here to help."

Thunderous sounds ripped through the city turned battlefield as creatures of collosal stature clashed. Beetle was beginning to worry that they would be able to help.
______
Nearer to the clash, The Other darted around collecting stray civilians. He barely managed to get some civilians out of the way of an avalanche of debris.

"Follow the eerie buzzing. Safety awaits."
_______
Jackie had nothing to offer to the conversation at hand but the sight of Mattuger affected him in some way he couldn't quite pinpoint. There was a certain attitude to it, ferocity tied with matter-of-fact that he felt like he had seen before but not quite where…

It was probably just the mere deja vu of talking with something far more powerful than him. He had assumed that staying with the dragons and pirates would have made him used to it but apparently not. Dana better be having a better time than him.
_______
Eighty kilometers away from the Pegasus's Tavern sat one of the Main scouts. They wore a simple hoodie and baggy gi bottoms and were perched some 200 meters in the air, approximately eye to eye with a large barrel chested baboon-like creature—a pirate who in an unfortunate accident was left stuck as an Ooozaru—who was watching the screen of the Majin's PSP as it played Ben 10: Protector of Earth.

"You missed something."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did. I've played this game!"

"You gots a monkey brain now."

"I can get Hercules to punish you, you know?"

The Majin turned surprisedly to their larger counterpart. "We'll, I can turn you back into a goblin and absorb you. Then tell Cap'n you were goofing off."

"That's the way it is?" the Oozaru said indignantly. They turned away and walked some distance. Damn mission. There was no way that Godzilla was going to---

In a split second, the water heaved upward in a crimson tinted tide. The Majin barely had time to react before a cavern lined with fangs like razors enclosed their entire body. Rancid scented saliva whipped them around, dashing their body against the pockets within the great beast's fangs too fast for their wounds to regenerate. Their rubbery flesh began to corrode.

It was Godzilla.

The Oozaru reacted quickly, throwing themselves upward and then driving both their fists into the great reptile's cranium. Godzilla's head jarred slightly downward. Was he weaker than before? That gave the Oozaru extra courage to throw another blow into Godzilla's midsection, splitting the sea and throwing waves larger than the beasts combined crashing away from them. "Leave our crew---"

Godzilla's clawed hand shot forth and closed around the Oozaru's neck. Inside Godzilla's mouth, the Majin screamed in agony as the king began to not only dash them around, but chew. The Oozaru grabbed hold of Godzilla's fingers and summoned forth enough strength to free themselves and then emit a ki blast clear from their mouth and into his face.

Small scratches appeared on Godzilla's brows. Oh, right. This one was one of those artificial beings he had heard about. It was stronger than a typical Saiyan ape. Godzilla's throat emitted a low growl, rattling the teeth of the Majin inside. This pirate would employ or even make people as weapons. Despicable.

The Majin leaped outward from between his teeth, seeming to evade their untimely demise. That was, until everything from below their ribcage was pulverized by another clamp of Godzilla's fangs. Their severed torso fell into the Oozaru's hand. He glared agrily at Godzilla. "You motherfucker, I'll---"

The Majin could feel the heat burn away every atom of their other half as a beam of violet oblivion shot forth from Godzilla's maw, striking the Oozaru in the shoulder. The ape's arm was blown free from its torso, flung into orbit. Somehow, the Oozaru survived and attempted to blast Godzilla with its other arm. Godzilla allowed himself to take the hit as he bit into the Saiyan's cranium. The pirate shrieked in pain as the kaiju's teeth dug through their skull and eventually into their brain tissue.

Once the creature was silent, Godzilla pulled his head back, a violent crack as a chunk of the skull was ripped away. With another rain of atomic flame, the skull and grey matter was atomized along with the rest of the Oozaru's body. No evidence was left of what Godzilla had done except for the gore soaked PSP, sitting abandoned atop its stone throne.

Godzilla submerged himself. Hercules wouldn't know a thing. Not yet.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

"DUSGAQ'R ZKIIC!" The Heart screamed in a foreign, otherworldly tongue as she felt her skin burn and hiss from the angel's presence, and watched as the blackened muck that now flowed from the skeletal remains was dried and turned to normal hardened mud. The blood vessels across her face swelled and her teeth gnashed together as her eyes flared. Both Ninjas felt a tremendous pressure and force hold them in place, mere inches from Chang'e, while her arms and hands held back the powers of the angel fueled by the Ninjas. The tips of her fingers burned from the divine powers at work, yet she refused to budge. ""OMDIQFETUZKA! OMDIQFETUZKA!"

The eyes flashed once more, and both Ninjas felt themselves be flung down to the earth with enough force to leave behind craters. Across her arms, more of the black fluid began to drip down, before it stiffened, then shot out away from her. The black muck bands curved around, and struck into the angel. They pierced into its hide, sixteen in total, eight upon each side, and unholy red lightning like energy flowed down the muck bands and into the angel. The divine being was consumed with pain and agony as the destructive energy wracked its being, before it too was launched downward with the Ninjas, and crashed into them.

The sphere that the Angel had thrown at Chang'e began to waver, before it vanished into another newly formed rift. The blackened spikes that had formed from Chang'es arms uncurled from where they had been, then straightened out as they moved down her arms and across her back, as if they had become skeletal wings of their own.

"Not only have you become eyesores before me, but now your fate has been sealed." The Heart glared down at the Ninja duo and the angel with eyes that reeked of disgust. The skeletal wings glowed with the same reddened energy, before they fired their energy up into the air and twisted back down toward the trio: Five for Dante, five for Evron, and six for the Celestial Angel...

"There is no need for third rate failures in the new world order."

"Child, why the gloom face?"

Molly was too caught in the turmoil of her inner thoughts to notice the voice that spoke to her. All she could think of was the growing pit in her stomach. Her mother, was she even alright? had everyone been evacuated in time? They had to be, they simple had to be! There was no way... No possible way-

"Child, darling!" The voice of the seamstress came with a tap on the shoulder, and Molly was shaken from her thoughts. She looked up, and saw the monstrous arachnid being was looking down at her. A completed red dress was in her hands, a dress which Molly noticed looked very ornate and fancy. Very conservative as well, with a head veil that came with it.

"Y-yes?" Molly stuttered for an answer.

"I was going to ask you to wear this, but when I saw your expression had worsened, I grew concerned. Lord Tengri cannot be having a concubine in poor health or with such a dower expression." There was something about her tone that had changed, something which seemed strangely familiar to Molly, but she couldn't place a finger on it. "Is it truly just your circumstances, or is it more? Perhaps... the fate of your home world?"

"H-How?!" Molly stood up. "H-how do you know?! Do you know?! What happened there?!Please, tell me! I... I cannot stand not knowing-"

"Please relax, darling." The seamstress ran a hand through Molly's hair. "Tengri knows all, for he has witnessed and observed all. Your planet... was indeed destroyed by the Ninjas in their fight against Sutekh. Tengri himself partook in this battle, but was severely outclassed. No one aside from the few active participants survived."

Her heart sunk as deep as it could in that moment. Molly went silent, and collapsed back upon the bench. she shook as her lips wavered, trying to find some word to say, but there was nothing she could say. "Mother.... Mother is..."

"Ssssh,,, sssh.... There there..." The seamstress sat down beside her. Several of her other arms were already at work on a different dress, one a pitch black in color as opposed to red. "It is a lot to take in, more than a normal person, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Tengri will make everything better. The world he has in store will bring back the dead."

Molly's eyes widened. He... He had that power? Tengri could.... bring everyone back?!

The seamstress smiled. " I too was once in the same boat you are in now. I had a people who loved me very much so, a world I grew up and enjoyed, a caring and wonderful environment... until fate decided I was not allowed to have such nice things."

The spider's voice softened, and her eyes looked down. " I was made into a cosmic play toy. I lost so much, I lost everything I ever held close, and everyone merely laughed and spat at me. I was humiliated, abused, thrown aside and treated like trash. I tried to get even, to take revenge and bring my people back... but each and every time, fate decided no. I was out of options, on the brink of death and scared of what lay ahead... but then, Tengri found me, and he showed me what the Machine of Unmaking could truly do. Erase this world, and bring a new one, one freed of the avarice and faults of this current one, with all that had been lost restored and perfected."

Molly stared at the spider with an uncertain gaze. It... it all seemed too good to be true. Their enemy could... bring back everything lost. Was that not why there was the hunt for the Dragon Balls? And yet...

Tears welled in the girl's eyes, and she collapsed into the spider's shoulder. Her body shook as the tears flowed down her face.

"Hush little child, don't you cry... Auntie Ananke will make it alright. Just be strong, and persevere, even when your own friends hid the truth from you..."

Lilith gritted her teeth at Nyx's accusations. She was right, why on earth HAD she gone through all of that just for one damn girl?! It made no sense, she was more logical than this! She knew better than to throw everything at the wall willy nilly... so why? Why had she done it?

Still, she decided to save face. She coughed up blood from the kick. "Is it really so different from what you humans do all the time? Decide on a whim to go blow each other up and kill one another? Why get mad at me for having a human moment?"

"Mistress Lilith, that is incor-"

"Shut up, you damn puppet!" Lilith snapped. The claws of Aseya dug a little deeper to the three eyed one's throat. "Just... go away! Go and leave!"

"And possibly alert Persephone to what we're doing? I don't think so." Lae snorted.

--------

If Minos was surprised by Bug transforming into a living railgun, she gave no indication of such. Instead, she challenged the strike. Both of her scythes clamped together, and as the blast of destructive properties fired at her, Minos swung the two scythes in one straight into the oncoming blast.

In that moment, several things happened. The lesser of the two scythes shattered in that moment from the impact, while the greater one, Minos's own, remained steadfast in its composition. The blast was severed in two, but both halves detonated above and below Minos. The resulting explosion would have sent Minos flying back had she not anchored herself to the ground, and even then a meter long series of gouge marks showed how strong the explosions had been. scorches and burns covered her body, but her head was otherwise unharmed.

Now it was her turn.

the still intact scythe flared with energy, as Minos aimed it forward. A concentrated beam of divine energy surged from the head of the scythe, straight toward Bug. As it did, the beam split into two halves and circled around each other, ready to home in on the intruder if it tried to avoid the blast again...

-----

"Of course, nothing ever really changes, does it Persephone?" The God of Death stared down at the diminutive Ruler of Sheol. "And you are definitely correct. In my world, you are no more. I won."

"But at what cost?" Persephone took a seat in a newly formed ice chair. " I can tell just from your eyes, without even reading your mind. You lost everything when you defeated me. Your wife, your sisters, your allies, you lost everything but my own adoptive mother, and I'm certain even she's a shallow shell of her former self. I? I have kept everything after I conquered you. All of my enemies are scattered or dead, and once the traitorous Tengri is dealt with, there will be no one under the cosmos who can defy me."

"You are not allied with Tengri?"

"Once I was... And then he tried to kill me. He turned my own Gyu Oni and one of my newly founded allies against me. And now one of his assailants and Minos are battling within my palace. I hold complete trust in Minos to handle the threat, as outside of the Ninjas, she has never failed me." She leaned forward, and eyed the God of Death's human form. "Did Aram do this, or have you always been a child in this timeline?"

"It is indeed my doing." Aram began to say, but stopped when she noticed several ice spears form around her.

"I was asking Crigan, not you. If I wish for an answer from you, I will specify. Otherwise, stay silent." Persephone hissed. When the goddess nodded, Persephone turned her attention back to Crigan. "So, have you always been a child?"

Crigan huffed. "I could ask the same of you. But, this is a new development. My energies have been running low even since I defeated you, and so I am stuck as a youth to conserve that power. Consider it part of the ploy Aram pulled on me."

Persephone raised an eyebrow. There it was again, confusion over her appearance. She peered into Crigan's mind, and pulled forth what the Persephone he had dealt with looked like. She... she was an adult, a young adult, but actually grown. Not a short child like she was. Something nibbled at the back of Persephone's mind, something she couldn't quite place a finger on. There was something that wasn't adding up...

"Aram, so this was your plan?" Persephone turned to face the Supreme Goddess, and her expression hardened. "Too weak to face off against the foes we are up against, you decided to use Crigan as a proxy to undo he seal I placed upon you? Clever, expect you forgot to run that past me when you decided upon that plan." The Ruler of Sheol rose from her seat and began to walk toward Aram, who despite towering above Persephone began to back away from her.

"Lord Persephone, time was of the essence, time I didn't have to contact you properly. How else would I be able to hold my own against the Ninjas, or against Korra-"

"You don't."

Persephone stamped her foot down and jabbed a finger into Aram's gut. "You do what I instruct you to. If you have an idea, run it past me, and if I say 'no', then that is that. Do not think you can slink around and bypass my authority. If I tell you you are going to fight the nobodies like Jackie, Diana, BF-13, or Tengri's lackeys, then that is who you go after. The Ninjas and Korraz are my opponents, not yours. And if you ever, EVER decide to undermine my authority ever again..."

"My apologies, Lord Persephone." Aram shakily pushed herself away from the wall and bent down on her knees, yet even still she was taller than Persephone. "It was a foolish choice on my part, even if it brought you a special gi-"

A sharp pain cut off Aram's voice. Several icicle spears ruptured out from her throat, and she began to claw at her throat while gasping for air. Persephone stared at her, with a disgusted look on her face. "Don't even think of trying to sugarcoat your insubordination. I am in charge, you do as I say, and nothing else! I treated you fairly before because you had Mara's body, the only thing that kept him from me when I was but a fraction as powerful. But now, none of those factors are at play, and you are but in the same boat as Adolphus, and I suggest you leave this room and drink some hot water unless you want to meet Adolphus's fate."

Aram nodded, and Persephone turned away from her. In that moment, Aram ran from the room, and it was just the two of them, the entrapped God of Death and Persephone herself. "Now, what to do..."

Persephone waved her hand, and the cage Crigan was entrapped within faded away. He fell to the ground, but was caught by the Ruler of Sheol. She placed a hand over the wound Aram had created, and within seconds, it had healed away.

Crigan stared at her with a confused, bewildered look. "Why are you... Why do this? Why are-"

"You are powerless, I can sense that perfectly well. As you are, you cannot escape nor hope to be a thorn in my side. A cage would be redundant, but perhaps not a collar and a lease to keep you on..."

The Persephone that Jake had been talking to stopped just short of the rift. She turned to face him, her emerald eyes all the more alluring.

"My game? You could say the whole world is a stage, a stage of actors playing their roles as seen fit by the one in charge. I guess you can say, I want to change who that one in charge is... And perhaps that starts in he cavern this rift leads to. Can you sense it, the demonic energy from within? An entire army is down there, planning to become the greatest being the world has ever known... but maybe not greater than your world's greatest being?"

She giggled, before she stepped in fully. "Come and see, if you like..."

-----------

"Son Goku... Huh, that's an... interesting name." Lavidana mused, before she pointed her staff off into the distance, toward a series of mountains, the same that Tyralus had departed toward.

"That is where their stronghold is. Supposedly, there is a portal that leads down into Sheol, and that is where the demons have been coming from. If you're all you say you are, you can go help out Brother."

From around Lavidana, came numerous villagers, many whom were wounded and sickly, a few with dead in their hands. They called to her, and pleaded for her salvation.

"Please, heal my child! He has broken a leg oh goddess!"

"My father is dying! Please help him, Goddess of the Earth!"

"Our crops are ruined! We won't have enough harvest to survive the winter! Please oh venerable goddess, help us!"

Lavidana turned to the crowd of survivors and went with them. Goku would be on his own...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

PROJECT: THE THING
ENTRY: 30,337
SUBJECTS: ???

It has come to my attention that one of the Ninja's allies have a quite powerful pet. While I mentioned them here and there, I had briefly mentioned Godzilla's influence after I reached Earth 0. I've recently dug into the many different lives and realities of this being, trying to find ways to stop it just in case if Godzilla becomes too powerful. Much like Dante, he has seen very few failures but many successes. Looking through Earth 0 gave me new insight that I hadn't thought was possible. I again must congratulate myself for being such an intelligent being to even reach Earth 0! I wonder what would happen if Earth 0 were to be destroyed, or at least purged of all life. But speaking of purging life, this Godzilla isn't exactly new to wiping out civilizations.

Is it possible for Godzilla to turn against the Yakuza? Likely with this incarnation. All it would need is a little push. However, it may be smarter than it looks, so it might be possible that it will see through my trickery. But besides that, the idea of making my own giant beasts have interested me. And after looking through several of Godzilla's timelines, I think I came across something similar of my own structure! How could I not try and recreate this own monstrosity? After all, if the Yakuza can have a gigantic beast, why shouldn't I as well?

Unfortunately I will have to gather a bit of supplies to continue with experiment with mine. Godzilla's cells are going to be required for this, but I only need a sliver of his flesh or plates in order to continue. As for other parts, Worm Thralls will be easy access, and perhaps I can actually include a part of myself to make it part of my consciousness so that I will be able to control it with ease. I have much to do, so I'll be going for now.

LOG END

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Before either Evron or Dante had any chance to recover, they soon were knocked further in the ground from the angel crashing into them. The divine being quickly clawed back onto its feet and bent to check on the ninjas, both of whom were writhing in pain from the might of the Heart, as well as having just been flattened by the angel’s incredible mass. As the latter went to lend them some of its energy, it turned on a dime once it felt a disturbing amount of energy hurtling towards them, and let out a surprised squawk upon seeing a grand total of sixteen red beams honing on them with a quickened fury. Acting fast, the Celestial Angel stood in front of the ninjas before spreading its wings out wide, which instantly created a shimmering shield that surrounded all of them. The barrage of energy crashed into the barrier with monstrous force, so much so, that the surrounding area for hundreds of meters was fractured apart, spider cracks forming in the buckled ground. The newborn fairies darted and flew in every direction, trying to find whatever shelter they could from the ensuing chaos, but decided it best to remain inside of the shield. Of which, while said beams were indeed immensely powerful, evident from the razed earth, the barrier held strong, even as the Heart kept up the pressure, it stayed put.

With it up, the angel could now act independently of it and returned its focus onto the ninjas, whom were starting to recover. The angel gently nudged Dante’s body with its snout, and prodded Evron with a little prick from one of its talons. Dante groaned as he opened his eyes to find the winged deity staring at him. A curious coo came from it, to which he grinned softly and gave a nod in response.

“We’re okay, Angie, don’t worry.” Dante reassured and rubbed their neck. “Thank you for the save, we likely would’ve been ashes if it wasn’t for you.”

“Yeah, thanks... We seriously owe you one.” Evron replied while climbing to his feet. He first examined the barrier that covered them, its structural integrity and energy makeup. Once satisfied, he leered a hateful, burning gaze up towards the Heart. “Nothing we’re doing is working; she keeps shitting on all of it!” He growled.

Dante got to his feet and followed his brother’s gaze. “Yeah, even my angel form doesn’t seem to be enough.” Sighing as said form slowly faded out and returned Dante to his base state. He watched as the angel, with just a flash of its beautiful eyes, reverted the red beams back at their creator, but his mind was elsewhere, also. Something needed to be done, they had to land a decisive victory over the Heart... But how? Well...

Dante looked at Evron, his expression dire. "Evron..." Was all he said.

Evron faced him, saw how he looked, and immediately shook his head. "Dante, I've already told you I'm not doing that, never again." He defied.

"Evron," Dante began, but closed his eyes to sigh instead. "Please, just this once, I need you to not push back against me on something."

"I'm. Not. Doing. IT. Get it through that thick ass skull of yours; that day was the first and last time I'm ever trying that again. So you can be annoyed all you want, but my answer is fin-"

"EVRON!" Dante snapped, which very quickly silenced the rantings of his fellow ninja. Things seemed to go quiet after that, and there was a tenseness in the air that hadn't existed prior to now. Evron looked away from Dante in a sneer, which caused for the latter to regain his composure. He sighed again, "I'm sorry, alright, I am... But we really don't have time to argue over this, not anymore."

Evron didn't respond, opting to listen to whatever Dante's spiel was first.

"Look, you know I wouldn't ask, or even think about asking you to do this if I wasn't desperate... But I am, alright, I am desperate here. We're not just dealing some regular shmuck this time. If we don't manage to beat her here and now, if we fail... I don't even have to tell you what that means." Dante continued whilst trying to look into Evron's eyes. "Please, Evron, I'm begging you... For the sake of the multiverse, we have to do this."

Finally, did Evron turn and face him, but his expression was on of skepticism, rather than instant acceptance. He glanced beyond Dante to see the angel also staring at him, and the being offering a nod, as though it were also wanting him to do it. Crossing his arms, Evron returned his stare to Dante, whom looked ever hopeful that the former would say yes, but also, as he himself put it, desperate. "What if it doesn't work? What if we fail again?" He questioned.

"We won't." Dante replied, shaking his head.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because," Dante smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder, "we're older now, and more importantly, a lot stronger. And plus, we've never given up because of a single failure before, so why now? That's not how I roll, and I know for a fact that that isn't your mantra either, Rube. Out of the four of us, you're the most tenacious, and one of the most hardworking, and hardheaded people I know... And have the honor of calling my brother." Dante grinned fiercely, "You're gonna let this one thing get the best of you? Seriously?"

A wide grin stretched over Evron's lips, and he smacked Dante's hand away. "Alright alright, I'll do it, you don't have to butter me up so much; I'm not some pulsar sugar baby."

Dante shrugged, "I had to do what I had to do, you were being hardheaded as usual."

"Just get into position before I change my mind, yeah?"

"I'm on it." Dante snuck both a glance and a wink at the angel, who he swore had smiled back. While the brothers got in position, it hung back to watch this whole thing unfold.

Now standing several feet apart from one another, the ninjas offered the other a glance.

"Ready?" Dante asked.

"Ready." Evron nodded.

And so began the ritual. First, they each focused on not only their own energy levels, but that of each other, to make sure that they were perfectly synchronized in every facet, right down to the very breathes they took. Dante could hear Evron's beating heart, and vice versa; their heartbeats were now linked, pumping at the same rate. Their energies were so smooth, so controlled, so focused... That they wouldn't even disturb a still body of water. They were one with each other, in perfect harmony, and that was before the technique had even began. Then, at the same time, Dante and Evron handled both of their arms in a perfectly straight line, opposite of one another, before raising up on the very tips of their toes. Afterwards, they scuttled sideways towards each other, while simultaneously rotating their arms clockwise to perfectly line up with the other. All the while, the brothers recited the magical phrase that would be the key to this working.

"FUUUUUU..."

They lifted one knee in the air, turned that same knee towards each other while also rotating their arms away, and finished reciting the first word. "SION!"

Finally, the guardians rotated their arms back clockwise, spread them apart while lifting them above their heads, pointed both index fingers straight out, and touched them together. "HA!!!"

The connection had been made, the ritual was successful, and the ninjas were instantly consumed by a great ball of golden and red light. The light formulated into a tower of pure energy that speared through the atmosphere to touch the stars. The Celestial Angel watched on calmly, eyes bright with happiness from the brothers' victory; this transformation, this fusion, had come from a place of undying trust... An inseparable bond. The energy output was off the charts, and, as the great pillar only increased in strength, it was soon pulled back down to the original source. All that energy was absorbed with a quickness, and when it was all gone... There he stood.

Standing at a height greater than Dante and Evron, wrapped in pure muscle, and wearing a sleeveless black leather jack with no shirt underneath, a pronounced silver collar with the Yakuza crest embossed in white on either side, black pants, and polished silver boots... The product of their newfound success was finally here, finally real. His hair was long like Dante's, yet held the reddish brown coloration of Evron, and was wrapped up in a messy bun. His eyes were incredibly striking and intimidating, with the right being emerald green, and the left, ruby red. And the power... The power that was both on display, and simply felt, was truly extraordinary. The ninja gazed down curiously at his hands, opened them up, and clenched them. A satisfied smirk traced along his lips. He looked over to the Celestial Angel, who was very much impressed, and smiled with a wink for good measure. Deciding to let the brothers try out their new creation, the divine being elegantly transformed into strands of energy that funneled into the body of the mighty warrior.

Then, without looking up at the corrupted Heart, did he acknowledge her presence. "Unfortunately... You're the one who's been replaced." He declared. His voice was smooth and calm like Dante, yet had the aggressive and arrogant undertones from Evron. He grinned to himself. "Heh, Dante plus Evron, equals... Daon!"

Finally, did he actually turn and glare up at the Heart; his eyes held no remorse in them. "Before I kill you... I'll make you submit."

And that was no warning... It was promise, and one that he intended to keep. Now... Daon was born.

#BotM

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Dea flexed her frostbitten arm, ignoring the sharp sting it send deep into her shoulder. Truth be told, the damage was not as bad as it looked. The tougher muscle cells beneath her skin were unable to be burst, even when frozen. The pain was bad, but shallow, limited to the skin and fat on the surface. The bigger loss was the now limited range of motion of her left arm. Against such fast opponents, she did not want the mobility gap to grow even more extreme. It would be in her best interest to defrost her arm as soon as possible.

And she already had an idea on how.

Whipping her numb hand, Dea sent a wave of motion down the icy flail, looping it around Vale's arm the same as it entangled hers. Then, anchoring her her into the ground, she heaved, pulling the young yakuza off her feet and into the air. Swinging in a wide arc, Vale and her whip crashed through the first two fire whirls, one turning to steam around the icy weapon, the other exploding across Vale as she skewered it. The third fire devil Dea braced to face head-on, holding her frozen arm in front of her face so that it would take the brunt of the blast. The fire tornado split into two spouts of fire as it struck the demigod, scorching her naked skin, but also melting away the ice that had seeped into her arm.

Dea grimaced. Her arm still hurt, maybe worse than before, but at least it could move now.

Grunting, the superhuman once known as Blast lurched forward, hurling Vale again, but this time at Alexei himself...!

The giant did not acknowledge Daeva's words, only her shouting, which it answered with another roar. Huge shoulders bulging, sending down a rain of powder snow and reddish hair, it heaved its sword high into the air, threatening the ninja with it.

Its threat was answered by the sickening, wet ripping of flesh, as well as a heavy thud, from behind Daeva. Fray, offended at the gesture, had begun to grow, quickly outpacing the weight her wings were able to carry and dropping to the ground. Swelling up, fur thickening into a woolly wall and horns curling down over her canine head like a helmet, the shapeshifter soon towered at the same height as the brute, staring into its dark eyes with her glowing, scarlet ones, daring it to make a move.

"<Wait, please,>" a sharp, commanding voice cut in.

Magparker, who had been lost in the snowstorm made by the giant's awakening, stood between the two bestial bruisers, her face grim. Her looked between the two parties with unusually lucid eyes, finally settling them on Daeva. "<Please let me handle this, dear. I'm sure you'd be perfectly capable, either of you... but this isn't your affair to meddle in, I'd afraid.>"

Trusting the ninja would honor her request, the tall, off woman turned to the giant. Her stern voice became soft and gentle.

"<Rodull, old friend... do you recognize me?>"

The giant only bellowed, bearing its sword instead at Magparker.

"<No... no, of course you wouldn't. I'm sorry, Rodull. We were so cruel to you. You betrayed your kin for our freedom, and this is how we repaid you. We struck out against you, put you in a grave, and let your mind die in place of your body. You were so clever. So cunning. I... I'm so sorry we let this become of you. It would have been better to kill you.>"

Though for a moment the giant seemed confused, paused by her dreadfully apologetic tone, it soon whipped itself back into a fury, roaring and rearing its sword.

Spitting a rumble of thunder, the giant swung down at Magparker!

Discarding the woman's request, Fray lunged forward, trying to intercept the building-sized blade, but she was not fast enough.

It soon became clear, however, that her action was not needed.

Magparker raised one of her slender, bony hand to meet the gigantic blade, and there was a tremendous flash of golden light. The sky lit up as if by a lightning bolt, but there was no more thunder from the giant's rank mouth, only a startled grunt as it staggered backwards. Its burly arm rose up, but only lifted a hilt. The shattered remains of its sword lay strewn around Magparker, who glowed like the setting sun.

"<I'm afraid I won't be serving you those berries, dear,>" the woman apologized to Daeva, turning sadly to the young ninja, her broad face cast down. She took something that shone like liquid gold from beneath her cloak: a long knife possessed by the same brilliant aura as her body. "<We old gods did this to him, so an old god should end his suffering. He's even forgotten he too is a god. I never once won a spar against him.>"

Magparker turned her thin back to Daeva and Fray, facing the giant, who cast aside his ruined sword and brought his huge hands to bear instead.

"<You should go south. If there's something for you on this sad little world, it's likely there.>"

Alex looked down, clearly troubled by the news. But there was also something else in his eyes, something more hopeful.

"I... If you can leave this world... can I come with you? I've... been looking. For a way home. For friends I lost... I mean, that I got separated from. Here, actually. We were all in this city before... it looked like this."

He looked up, meeting Demmy's eyes. "And I can help you look for Molly two. I... should have done more. Not that I can do much, but... well, I'll be an extra set if eyes at least."

The black-furred devil whirled in place to try and match pace with the twin holy rays, tracking them both with the help of a bulging red eye that grew from the back of her skull, but they were too fast. Like a fish in a barrel, she was harpooned from two sides, the divine light melting away her flesh and bones, leaving only blood behind. Too much blood, in fact. A scarlet flood began filling the corridor, rushing towards Minos along with a heavy, sickening wall of the smell of iron.

As the frothy blood rose into high, rancid peaks, it hardened into solid, fang-like blades, yellow eyes forming to glare as countless bloody jaws bore down on the scythe-wielder...!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

When the fell energy had been stopped by the barrier the angel had erected, The Heart could barely comprehend how such a thing was possible beyond her rampant anger. All of this power, the power of the cosmos themselves, of the Heart and of far more than the Ninjas could ever comprehend, and it had been stopped by some lowly angel construct? Yes, this attack was but a pale imitation of the true owner's power, but even then it should have been enough! No matter, she would break through their defense and gouge their remains across the cosmos!

The hellish beams continued their assault into the barrier from all sixteen points, yet it seemed no progress could be made. More power was put into the beams, more of her hatred and anger, yet still it was not enough. Instead, something else happened. Chang'es wrath began to dissipate as no results came through. Once blinded by rage, rational thought took control, and she realized what she was doing.

It was an embarrassment, a shame upon herself and her goals that she had slipped so far from what she had planned. brute force was not the answer, not against the Ninjas. All that would entail was for them to pull even greater strength and power from who knew where to counter whatever she had. Such physical brute force was not her preferred style. It was tasteless and a boar to witness, yet when confronted with what the Ninjas had done, she had lost it, and nearly thrown her principals to the wayside. She had nearly regressed into something she simply was not, and that was inexcusable.

She was supposed to be the brains, and instead she had nearly become the muscle. What a horrid farce. Were it not for the angel's barrier wasting time for whatever was going on inside, everything she had worked so hard for, countless eons of scheming, planning and manipulation would have been thrown to the wayside. No, it was not the appointed time yet, not yet.

So, the beams died down, and no sooner did she cancel them than she finally could hear the words that echoed from within... "FUUUU-SION, HA!"

From there, came a blinding light of energy, and when that died down, and the barrier with it, The Heart found herself confronted with a being that was both Dante and Evron, two souls intermingled together. Chang'e leaned forward in silent adoration and curiosity. The ability for two to merge into one, or many to merge into one was not unheard of, as it was something Persephone had looked into for her forces once in the distant past, in the waning days of the human/demon war. But of this scale... the power she sensed from the newly born fusion was immaculate, possibly enough to rival even her as she was now.

As Daon spoke, Chang'e let a smile creep back upon her face. Such a magnificent turn of events, so interesting... and yet, it was wasted on such a lowly stage as this, the only witnesses being the shattered statues of the gods and the newly formed lifeforms beside Daon. No, this deserved a far grander stage than this, to be utilized and showcased in the grand finale, in the final dying hours of the old world. Such a fusion deserved to be reserved until the last possible moment, against the true climactic force...

And to be snuffed out as that final hope of the old world, as the greatest answer gave way to the despair of all it was riding on. No, this was not the place or the time for such a thing to be used. It was not the appointed time, and Chang'e would see to that.

"Fascinating... to think you will make me submit?" Chang'e finally responded, her voice and eyes once more as they had been. "I will admit, you are vastly more powerful than you were before, but just how strong have you truly become?"

The smile reached from ear to ear. Once more, the blackened fluid that dripped from her arms flowed freely and splashed across the ground. Yet, this time it seemed to sink into the earth, to the confusion of all else around. A giggle escaped from Chang'es mouth.

"Not just physical strength, but mental as well? How strong is your will? Can that double will of yours stand against all the evils of creation?"

That was when the ground around Daon split, and the black fluid shot up around him. It engulfed the fusion warrior, and from within, in that instant, he saw it, he saw it all. Faces, the faces of hundreds, no thousands, no tens of trillions of lives, of humans, fae, dragons, angels, aliens, and all manner of sentient life, they all called out and reached for the Fusion Warrior, their faces locked in agony and with cries of lament and suffering.

"Why have the gods abandoned us?!"

"We have served them faithfully, yet we have lost it all!"

"Why would our creator leave us to suffer?"

"Why would our creator allow evil to exist?"

"Give me your soul. Give me your all!"

"You are the cause of everything that is wrong!"

"We had faith in you, we trusted you, Lord Dante! Lord Evron! You failed us!"

"They are the source of our anguish! It is all their fault!"

For as far as the Fusion Warrior could see, was horror and death and desecration. Scenes of the past filled their vision, of the fate that had befallen Titania's people and of the Celestials, of the day their world came crashing down around them as the Celestial's once proud city was consumed in fire and monsters. Great serpentine abominations tore through the city and gouged through the Celestial's forces. The skies rained fire and brimstone as a great black cloud formed over the city, and sixteen burning red eyes stared down from above...

And then, the city changed. Instead of the Celestial Empire, it was the Ninja Homeworld. Hundreds of Dante's own people, lay astrewn, dead or dying, helpless as the spawn of the End of All decimated them. The streets ran with their blood, and the air was filled with the cries of mothers lamenting the losses of their children, and of children crying for their killed mothers. More and more horrific visions filled Daon's sight, of Aphrodite being torn apart between two massive Lindworms and swallowed down, of Ubel bravely fighting off a horde of the serpentine monsters before he was overwhelmed and ripped to pieces, of Daeva having her back gouged apart and spine ripped out by another Lindworm, and of Hayden, Alexi, Manny, Vale, and of so many others trapped as their inevitable death drew nearer and nearer, and all they could say was the same thing:

"Why, Why have you forsaken us, Dante? Why does such evil exist in our world?"

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Nyx's eyes narrowed into a cold glare of hate at Lilith's comments. A brief flare of rage became visible in both her visage and as a glint in her onyx-hued eyes, as she leveled her pistol directly at Lilith's forehead. A few tense moments of silence passed, Nyx's breathing being the only source of sound to break the silence in those fearful seconds.

But Nyx hesitated. Was this really how she wanted to make an impact here? Sure, Lilith was a monster and probably wouldn't be missed... but was this the right thing to do? Would this be what her father would condone, killing a defenseless woman in cold blood? What would dad, and Vivienne, and all her fellow soldiers back home think if she murdered someone for making her angry? If she did this... she'd be no better than Persephone was.

After a few moments of intensity, Nyx let out an exhausted sigh, before holstering her pistol. She crouched down to look Lilith intensely in the eyes. "Humans can be assholes. We can be violent, cruel, petty - you name it, we probably fit the descriptor. But not all of us are. We've got as much capacity for kindness, forgiveness, and understanding. For every rotten egg, there's a dozen good ones."

She shot a glance towards Lae and Aseya. "Keep her held close. We'll keep her around as leverage."
Immanuel took an aside glance towards the form of Karzahni, offering him a suspicious"Worry not," Tengri replied to the assembly before him, but accepting, nod. Strange to see him here of all places...

The god turned back to Hercules. "We sought to enlist your aid," Immanuel replied to the space pirate, stave clutched tightly in hand. "Tengri's weapon has inflicted grave wounds upon the multiverse. We have reason to believe the Dragonballs have the potential to undo the damage, at least to some extent. We wished to make an alliance with you - temporary or permanent, it is your choice - to unite our collection of Dragonballs to utilize its wishes to heal the multiverse's wounds."
Tengri let out a chuckle at the antics of the Quatheral. Such amusing entities! He had forgotten about the bizarre goddess and her equally surreal spawn! To think, she had sent her children to aid him...

"Worry not, I find their antics quite amusing," Tengri replied to O'nugulao. "The aid is greatly appreciated; as you can see, many have flocked to join under my banners in preparation for the coming storm. The ninjas shall learn the price of their arrogance, as shall the traitorous Persephone!" Tengri rested his spear against his shoulder. "As for your people... I have information that would indicate many of them are in the grasp of the evil Yakuza."

Tengri placed a hand dramatically against his head. "Alas, I was not strong enough to save them from their tyranny. In my most recent battle with the Yakuza, the Quatheral slipped through my grip, and found themselves the prisoners of the four Ninjas. If we are to get them back, we will need to work together to destroy them once and for all! It is only with the death of the Yakuza and their allies that they can ever truly be freed!"

As the Conquering Star made his dramatic speech, the massive fleet assembled before them soon took to the skies. Hundreds of ships, each in the shape of an enormous pyramid, rose up on an invisible magnetic field. The largest of them took to the skies the fastest, kicking up clouds of dust with its ascension. With a deafening magnetic buzz, the flagship vanished, before the rest followed in its wake, kicking up a cloud of dust. A beep became audible from Tengri's wrist, before he rised up his arm to his face. A hologram appeared from his arm, showing the visage of a black-armored giant wielding a menacing blade.

"Lord Tengri, we have locked onto the traitor's location," the black armored giant boomed. "The queen of sheol shall feel the full might of the Red Desert!"

"Excellent," Tengri replied. "Await the angel's return on her defenses. She will not last the night."
"Do not take intervention here lightly, Boore," Owlzarus said, turning to look to the spirit. "I would not consider such drastic measures under normal circumstances, not for the life of one being. But with such dire threats active all at once, I feel that allowing Drillgore to continue his reign of terror unhindered is a grave error of judgment."

The avian entity then turned to look at Booled. "Worry not, Booled," Owlzarus said to comfort the Quatheral spirit. "I have a plan to avoid direct interaction with Drillgore. I know that my destruction is too high of a risk to take. The multiverse's fraying has one boon that I can take advantage of."

Clasping his hands together, Owlzarus entered into deep meditation. His low hum echoed across the grand library, resonating through both his body and the ethereal forms of the twin specters that accompanied him. Runes appeared around both he and the two Quatheral, followed by a strange distortion that seemed to intensify as the seconds passed. Swirls of images appeared around the group, showing images from their pasts - memories of things that had long since vanished in significance. The hum intensified, splitting into two, then four, then eight voices. The multiplicative hum intensified, splitting and fragmenting into ever more voices as the images swirled faster and faster all around the three until...

The humming stopped, and the images died down. The blurs of the past swirled to a stop, as the library seemed to return to normal. Before the assembled trio floated three figures - but something was eerily familiar about them. In fact, the figures looked exactly like the three of them! The only difference was they simply floated there, unmoving and inactive, like puppets limp on their strings.

"Temporal duplicates," Owlzarus explained, "versions of ourselves from other timelines, albeit without their own autonomy. We may temporarily transfer our minds into these duplicates so as to prevent direct interaction with Drillgore. They will also be necessary to find Jake, for I sense he may have moved beyond the normal boundaries of the multiverse. Traveling to his location requires entering the Timestream Abyss, something too dangerous to risk with a normal body. But we will need to act quickly; these duplicates will not last long."
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

O'nugulao looked directly in Tengri's face as he began to speak, his boastful voice and tone leaving a mark on O'nugulao. Whilst the other two didn't seem to take notice, O'nugulao was getting a bad aura from Tengri. Nevertheless, they continued to stay silent and let Tengri speak.

Xpveinees put on a worried glance as Tengri explained that situation with their poor citizens. Before Tengri finished up his sentence, Xpveiniees imagined the worst. Had they just died as they got here? Tortured maybe? She clutched her spear tightly, already on the verge of crying. She didn't want to disappoint her mother. She didn't want to fail! She couldn't! However as Tengri continued to explain, a big wave of relief washed over Xpveinees. Thank goodness. They were alive. At least, going off what Tengri said. A confident and serious look was now evident on Xpveinees's face, raising her spear high. "FOR THE CONQUERING STARRR!!" Xpveinees bellowed.

Cider nodded along. "Sweet, sweet. So what would be our first mission for us, big bluey?"
-------------------------

Mitsif giggled out loud proudly, spinning a pink spray can between her fuzzy fingers. After around 10 minutes or so, she had finally finished her first work out of Quatheral! Sure, it was simple, but that's kind the beauty of it, wasn't it? She was almost tempted to sit on her new throne, but it still needed time to dry. She had to try and figure out what to do. She could possibly look around the ship some more. After all, there were those construction workers to fool! She tossed one of her empty spray cans to the other side of the room and walked towards the doorway.

You know, maybe she could bring this thing back to Quatheral once it gets repaired. A very own spaceship! Ohh, she could only imagine the pranks she would be able to pull off! She laughed more and clapped her hands. She strutted over towards one of the doors, and began to walk down the long halls of Tengri's flagship. There had to be SOMETHING else to do around here!

"Oops.. Sorry Owlzarus. I just try to see the positive stuff in things, you know?" Boore sadly stated, shaking his head and looking down at the ground. However, a couple seconds later, he perked his head back up and circled around Owlzarus. "OOOHH! But I'm SO happy!! We're gonna finally beat Drillgore!"

"I doubt it still." Booled looked to face Owlzarus as he spoke to him. To engage with Drillgore without actually physically being there? That seemed impossible. He floated there silently as Owlzarus began to cast some sort of spell on the three of them. All the while, Boore was clapping, watching with glee as Owlzarus performed his trick.

Boore looked down at himself, placing his fingerless hands against his chest. "Woaaah.. I feel tingly... I FEEL something.." Boore gasped as the room around them began to pulsate and fade out from view. Mystic runes soon floated into view, the vibrations in their bodies picking up. Then came the images. Not just of Boore's, but Booled's and Owlzarus's too. Memories quickly of long forgotten again filling their minds. They then heard a voice that they hadn't heard in a very, very long time. Quatherals.. But soon it wasn't just hers, Cthelee's, Rauna, Drillgore, Gilligan, Daeva's... They all surrounded them. Boore then saw one image that he nearly missed. One of his old, aquatic life back home. The life that he and Booled should of had. The life they should have deserved. The life they so desperately needed now.. And as if some cruel joke, the next image Boore saw was the one of Drillgore's massacre against the Quatheral citizens. Boore wasn't sure if it was the vibrations going through his body or that he actually felt other emotions other than happiness, but for a brief moment... he felt anger. hatred. And in a moment later, it was gone. Back to the usual, plucky emotion that Boore always felt.

He then felt Booled's hand on Boore's shoulder, patting Boore's fluffy shoulder reassuringly. Still, Wh-What was that?? He.. He hadn't felt emotions in a good long while. At least none of that power and force! He... needed... more..

Boore was snapped out of his state when the vibrations ceased, and felt a part of himself yanked from his own body and placed a few feet away from him. Only, that's how it felt. In reality, he hadn't actually moved from his place. It was a strange feeling to say the least. "-Errmm.. Owlzarus? What did y-you do to us?" He scratched his head, looking over at the duplicate versions of themselves.

"Temporal duplicates?" Booled repeated. He hadn't heard of such a thing. He looked over blankly at the body doubles. "Ah, so even in an alternate timeline, we're still dead. Nice to know I suppose."

"Wait wait wait. So you mean these are us but also not? This is a bit confusing..." Boore admitted. As a ghost, he thought it would be practically possible for them to even have another body in front of him. Like seeing into a mirror and finally seeing your reflection.

"Great, so it's very possible we'll get ourselves atomized in the Timestream Abyss. However... If we do manage to get through that and head to Drillgore in time... I actually think this might work. Good thinking Owlzarus. That is, if it doesn't fail tremendously.

"SO THIS IS LIKE A TEMPOARY PHYISCIAL BODY!?!" Boore shouted at the top of his ghosty lungs, quickly floating over to body's to enter his own, but was stopped by Booled holding onto his tail.

Hold it, Boore. Wait for Owlzarus to explain it a bit further before we waste our chance. He patted Boore's head for a moment before moving close to Owlzarus. "Exactly how much time will we have in these forms. And what even is this Timestream Abyss?"

[Border]PROJECT: APHRODITE VENENUM
ENTRY: 372
SUBJECTS: 00

After my last encounter with Aphrodite I had noticed some flaws with my current Quatheral power. Things that I had recently created were very susceptible to disintegration by Aphrodite's power. And not just of my own copies, but the statues I placed around the Yakuza people. She was able to completely bypass most of my powers. Now, despite my power now growing than that of before, I still feel like it would be wise to halt any progress that Aphrodite would make. As such, I have devised a new type of poison that should theoretically work. Due to Aphrodite's ability to heal herself and others with ease, I thought of ways to stop this. The poison I created "Sanitas Venenum" acts much like a virus that cripples the body. Using the cells of Aphrodite, I was able to determine that if Aphrodite were to be injected with this, it would begin to destroy her body at a cellular level. However, other beings with Sanitas Veneum will be immune to it's effects.

Unfortunately I cannot simply shoot Sanitas Veneum into her system, she will have to activate herself. I cannot make her activate her healing aura on my own. You see, this virus can only activate if she uses her healing powers on an individual being, not herself. This means I have to have some creature have the Sanitas Veneum before she can heal them. Luckily on my part, I was able to transmit this virus in a gaseous form, and could possibly have it in sort of "laser" that I can build into my drill. I do have to be quick about it though. So far Sanitas Veneum can only last in another creatures body for around 2 hours before it fades. I can keep injecting them with it, but have to wait for the time to finish.

If Aphrodite does attempt to use her powers with someone with Sanitas Veneum, her body will begin to undergo Phase I, where her body temporarily overloads itself, and her healing powers will be replaced with the disintegration powers that she showcased in the final moments of our scuffle. Her skin will undergo a change not unlike Shayatin's, turning a sickly black before rotting away. I estimate if I do manage to infect Aphrodite with Sanitas Veneum, that she will only have roughly 27 minutes to live. With only 3 to 5 minutes of her only being her to move before she is too weak to even stand or crawl.

Perhaps when I give back Subjects 01 and 02 I can infest them with Sanitas Veneum just for Aphrodite to spring the beartrap.

LOG END
[/Border]

[Border]PROJECT: REPRODUCTION
ENTRY: 30,104
SUBJECTS: 01-1

Delectable.

LOG END
[/Border]
Last edited by MinorBone Good on Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

As the Wyvern King soon found out, attacking an area nearing a maw full of sharp fangs and tusks was an exceptionally poor idea. Ristaang's jaws slammed down on the tail as it approached her, shattering its scales and structural integrity alike. The tilting of her head also caused the wyvern's feet to strike her antlers instead of her skull, multiple jagged points impaling themselves into the creature's flesh. One arm stabbed on sharp antlers and tail stuck in the moosebear's mouth, the Wyvern King was in a bad spot, only made worse by the Beastmother viciously shaking her head and actively chewing on her foe's tail, treating it like a chew toy. Even with the wyvern's free foot slicing her fur and flesh with its talons, Ristaang stubbornly held on.

Seeing its talons were not enough to deter the ferocious Beast, the Wyvern King prepared to add its own fangs to the mix, missing the moosebear's burly arm lifting to her side.

A horribly powerful smack of Ristaang's paw against the side of its skull sent it hurling helplessly through the air, tearing huge chunks of flesh clean off its tail and foot as it was forcefully ripped from Ristaang's person.

The noise was deafening, resonating loudly across the realm of the Yakuza, like a booming crash of thunder. It was so powerful that it totally dwarfed any other sound in the area. Even the combat below went silent, as the smaller creatures looked up to see what was happening. Everything seemed to have paused, nothing without motion or sound beyond the whistling air in the wake of the Wyvern King's spinning, the rattling of its wing membranes. A few moments of stunned silence followed as the gigantic, hurtling wyvern flew through the air, before a second detonation of sound followed - the creature's harsh landing against a rocky cliffside. Its blood flowed like water from its broken hide and skull, and from its nose and ear which now had a ruptured eardrum from the paw slamming air into it. Several teeth no longer lined the creature's mouth, and yet more were misaligned, either pointing in different directions or barely hanging onto their gums. Its gored foot was a sorry sight to see, only miraculously still attached to the rest of its leg.

Snorting loudly, Ristaang turned from the downed wyvern to glare at the other invaders. Would they dare remain here and suffer her wrath in turn?

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Demmy gave the young man a curious look. It was hard to tell from her facial expression just what she was thinking, but Alex could see her lips silently mutter something, in some foreign tongue he was unaware of, and neither were Jackie or Mattuger. Only Mara could understand the silent words that were spoken, and only because of her connection to those of the Abyss.

Finally, Demmy's gaze softened. " I can understand that. The opportunity to go and see other worlds, to meet other actual people... Yes, I can sympathize with that. And sure... But, perhaps you should give your goodbyes to those who have been with you on this world for so long. We can teleport back there so you can give your goodbyes, or we can leave, right here and right now. Your choice."

----------

How long the draconic girl rode on the steed Alex had given her, she was not aware of. Time was a strange concept for her, as all she was used to was pitch darkness, or artificial light. When food came was infrequent and erratic, but Salome's wrath was never far away. Salome's insults, her knives, her sharpened nails, it was never far away for Risel.

But no longer. Salome was dead. Salome was no more. She... She was free. Free to do what she wanted. Free to live, free to fly, free to explore!

The steed she rode on left the grasslands and entered into a thick forest. It stopped, and Risel crawled off of its back. Slowly, she looked around. She could sense it, eyes that watched her from the shadows.

"I... I was told to... come here by... A-alex!" Risel called out. "Alex sent me here! I was told... to find the lou-loudest or sma-rtest of you and tell you that!"

Mulek flicked a wing in Karzahni's direction, and caused a gust of air to nearly send the aged dragon onto his back. " I won't question your collecting habits, but it is as Immanuel says. We are in need of your services, as with all the dragon balls, we can undo what Tengri has done to the cosmos. Once that is done and once he and Persephone are no more, whatever goals you have, so long as they do not threaten or endanger others, you can freely do so."

Karzahni grumbled as he righted himself. "No respect for your elders, as to be expected from the outcast. I would have expected your adoption as an angel to treat you be-"

Mulek's glare returned back to Karzahni, and the ancient runt felt an oppressive air of thinly veiled anger bear down upon him. He gulped, and sighed out, "N-nevermind. Ignore my thoughts."

Pain. Agony. The Wyvern King's body shuddered from the combination of the melted husk of the chimera striking into it and Ristaang's strike that had sent it reeling backward. Blackened blood dripped from the wyvern's mouth as it crashed into the hillside. This... This was not possible! It was the usurper of gods! It was true Embodiment of Death! It was more powerful now than it had ever been in its existence, and yet... Yet against such lower beings, it was struggling, no, it was losing! The many eyes of the Wyvern King narrowed as its hatred burned through the cavernous depths of its mind.

All would burn, beneath the shadow of its wings!

As the great wyvern pushed itself free from the cliffside, its one good foot crushing what remained of Therion the Harbinger, the Fell Wyvern's jaws parted, and darkened flames surged forth from its mouth across the landscape. All of the vegetation, all of the greenery and buildings were turned to little more than ash in its wake, as the volume of fire struck into Ristaang. The Beast Goddess held her ground, but the flames did their work. Her fur began to burn, the skin beneath cracked and darkened as the fires engulfed her. Those same flames, that dragon fire, engulfed Aphrodite as well, threatening to reduce the goddess to ashes, as the Wyvern King increased the volume of dragon fire even further, to reduce all of its foes to nothing...

------

Dybatrox bellowed as the power of Hellsbane tore through his body. The icy pain it had endured was nothing compared to what the Ninja had thrown at it. It was too much, far too much!

The last of the lightning bolts overwhelmed Dybatrox, and the ancient dragon's body exploded into a shower of flaming chunks of meat and blackened blood. The flesh never hit the ground, as it immediately blackened and turned into a dark mist that floated away, same as Therion's corpse...

Yet, there was little time for Ubel to celebrate, as The Wyvern King's flames surged toward him as well...

------

The low sound of hissing reached Beetle's ears. Two large, grey heads stared down at the pirates from around a corner and hissed in hungry delight. Both moved around the hillside, revealing them to be a great lindworm, and a worm like upper body supported on several dozen spindly legs with no lower body. Their fangs glistened as she slowly moved forward...

Only for the second abomination to find itself stopped in its tracks. It looked down, and had just enough time to see a tiny goblin in its path before the goblin punched its leg. The leg buckled, and the monster howled as it toppled over and fell to the ground, before a second punch to the face caved it in, ending its life.

Tyralus huffed. As weird as these things were, they didn't seem all that powerful or durable. But there were a lot of them, and there was something about these creatures that seemed... uncomfortably familiar...

The first Lindworm, oblivious to the fate of its fellow hunter, darted in toward the pirates, poisonous mist billowing from its mouth and fangs bared...

Aseya gave a nod, and with her claws pressed against Lilith's neck, she floated off of her back, with Lae held onto the other hand. Slowly Lilith rose to her feet, and glared at Nyx.

"What do you want, specifically?" she asked through gritted teeth. "Whatever you need built, I can do it. But if you think anything I can provide will help you against Persephone, you are sorely mistaken." Here, she turned to face the two fae. "And can you two PLEASE stop spouting gibberish in your minds? It's pissing me off!"

"We'll keep doing it until we no longer need you."

"Godsdamn you..."

------------

A swift kick back kept Minos at bay from the endless jaws that desired her death. This was an adaptable foe, and one whom was near impossible to stop...

No, it was possible. Nothing was truly immortal. All life had an end, and she, a Death Knight, would sever thing fiend's existence. She just needed a single, proper strike, but with it so malleable, so fluid...

She braced herself as she landed and the jaws surged forward once more. At the last possible moment, as the jaws snapped at her arms and legs, she swung the head of her scythe into the core of the writhing mass and empowered it with her own life energy, to bring down the canine menace and sever its life...

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Blackened flames belched forth from the gaping jaws of the Wyvern King, blanketing the land in dark fire. The hellish flames danced across the Realm of the Ninja, consuming trees, burning grass, smoldering flesh and bone into ash and soot. Even the flesh of the goddess Aphrodite and the fur of the mighty Ristaang bubbled and burned before such a deluge of demonic flame. The blaze of chaos consumed the battlefield, sweeping forward like a tsunami, swallowing any and all unfortunate enough to be caught in its path. The sea of destructive fire surged forward, sweeping towards Ubel in preparation to engulf him too...

But a light shone through the darkness, piercing the ebony gloom generated by the Wyvern King's gout of devilish fire. A sliver of sapphire brilliance flew into the destructive gout of flame, before the familiar flash of Yzazil's armor became visible within the light. The God of Judgment's shimmering blade sliced through smoke and flame with equal efficiency, his sapphire light sped further and further up the pillar of destruction unleashed by the Wyvern King. The dark inferno seemed to, quite literally, split down the middle, causing the torrent of flames to expand to the sides to form what almost looked akin to wings as its edges were cast against the ash-filled skies of the Realm of the Ninja. Though the heat and flame's damage had already been done, Yzazil's intervention served to prevent any further losses.

The hellish conflagration bit at his armor, smoke and heat consuming his form like a cloak of demonic darkness. His armor warped and melted, sections of it visibly falling away and disintegrating into nothing; his cape burned away into naught but ash, fluttering away before falling apart into dust; even his very being, his very soul, seemed to sear within the Wyvern King's destructive exhalation. But still, Yzazil pressed onwards, further into the inferno to reach its source. With his strength already sapped, he doubted he could fully resist this blast against body and soul for much longer. Yzazil's trusted blade became engulfed in brilliant Prana, before the God of Judgment locked onto the only weak spot he could make out: the fearsome wyrm's throat sac.

"Exsequor, fly straight and true! Let hope not falter this day!" Yzazil yelled, audible even through the deafening crackle of the Black Flame. With a final yell, Yzazil hurled his trusted blade through the Wyvern King's flames, further parting them, as the blade flew straight towards his foe's neck...
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

SURGE AHEAD!
THE MIGHTIEST NINJAS COMBINE!

Within the vast and endless dark expanse, Daon was surrounded by death and turmoil. All he could see, as his eyes moved back and forth, were the souls of countless lifeforms, cut from all manners of life and existence... Even his own kind, his own siblings, his family. They were either dead or dying. A sea of blood, a shroud of death was the only real way to describe it. Titania's orphaned people, the ones whom the ninjas took in when they had nowhere else to go, and who swore to protect them even in the darkest moments... Laid strewn across the ground, mauled and ruined without any dignity offered to any of them. An endless bombardment of wails and cries of the damned echoed and battered Daon's ears, his very subconscious. This much distress, this level of anguish, this kind of torture... Even Dante himself would have eventually fell victim to it, his will stretched beyond its limits, his mind battered and bruised. Yet, as Daon closed his eyes to block out the horrible screams, all it managed from him was an unimpressed smirk. Not aimed at the fallen, it was in response to the Heart's attempts to rile him; it was a fruitless endeavor. The fused guardian snapped his fingers, releasing just a small sprite of green Ki from them, but with how much power was condensed inside, it proved to be more than enough. It broke through the blackened mass and shattered it like glass, the illusion falling into literal pieces around the ninja. In moments, the realm had been returned to the recovering utopia that the heroes had created, and Daon intended to keep it that way.

"If that is all you have to offer, then this will be even easier than I thought." Daon mocked, woefully unimpressed. His eyes crept open as he looked right into those of the Heart. His smirk held firm, and he even managed a single, harsh chuckle. "This just gives me a greater incentive to kill you even faster."

Before the Heart could realize what happened, Daon now floated behind her, back facing her dark mass.

"I'll give you some praise, though. There hasn't been someone that I've wanted to destroy this fast in a long time; you should be proud!"

Chang'e was then sent hurtling towards the ground from a galactic elbow smashing into the top of her head. Surrounded by an encompassing shockwave, she impacted the surface like a meteor, and would have no time to rest as Daon was now only a few feet above her, two handfuls of Ki charged and ready.

"You're trash!" He roared and hurled dual Surging Ki Waves straight at her.

Alexei saw a screaming Vale closing into him by the second, and hunkered down to try and catch her, but really bracing for impact. The girl slammed into his side like a freight train, and sent them both tumbling across the grass. Dazed and bruised, neither of them were in a position to immediately re-challenge Dea. But, as the superhuman's attention was focused on them, she wasn't prepared for when a spear came flying out of nowhere, and bludgeoned her shoulder with the force of a truck.

Woozily, Vale and Alexei both looked across the way to see that, standing strong, albeit with some severe discoloration around his nose, was their clearly pissed off teammate.

"Ha... Hayden... Thank the gods." Vale croaked.

There was a new tenderness and lovingness in his eyes when Hayden looked at her now. Hayden regarded Alexei as well with a thumbs up, "Still in one piece?" He asked them.

"Yeah... For the most part." Alexei groaned as he and Vale collected themselves and regrouped with Hayden. "Glad to see you back on your feet, Hayes."

"That makes two of us." Vale smiled, nudging him in the arm.

"Well, I couldn't just let you guys have all the fun." Hayden joked, glancing at the ice user with a flirtatious grin. "Especially you."

Vale felt her cheeks burn red, but before she could think of anything to say back, she remembered what needed to be done first, and turned to face down their stubborn opponent. "This has gone on long enough. For Lord Dante, for their highnesses, our friends and family, and our home... Let's finish this." She stated.

"Hmph, ready when you guys are, I've been itching for a little payback for what she did to my face." Hayden growled.

Alexei grunted as he twirled around his staff, making little fire patterns with each rotation. "It's your call on how you wanna do this, Vale." He said, turning to her. "You've got the lead on this one."

Vale raised an eyebrow, "Does this mean you finally see me as the leader of our team?" She smirked.

He smiled a toothy grin, "At least until we teach this drunkard a lesson. After that, we'll see."

"I'll take it."

With that, the young trio squared up against the mighty Dea without fear, without unsureness. Their goal was simple now: Elimination. Vale's arms glowed bright, and with them, came a flurry of snow and ice particles surrounding her, each sharpened to needle precision. Hayden cracked his knuckles and squatted into an attack stance, while Alexei's entire arm ignited with fire.

"Night Owls!" Vale shouted, "Atta..."

And then... What felt like an explosion to rend a world asunder, rocked the very souls of those brave three, with the shockwave of which nearly flattening them where they stood. As they looked around in utter confusion and bewilderment, the whole of their realm was doused in red and orange, the scent of ash and burning material overwhelming their lungs. Vale whipped around in the direction of the estate, and her eyes grew to dinner plates as the amber glow of fire reflected in them. They were a great distance away from the kingdom, stood in the grassy field outskirts, of which had not been affected. But even out there, the chaos was apparent.

"No... No..." Alexei stammered in pure horror.

"What happened... What the hell happened?! Who did this, WHO?!" Hayden's voice cracked with a desperate anger.

"Doesn't matter, we need to get back there, NOW!" Alexei snapped, and turned to Vale. "Vale, come on, let's go!"

But Vale didn’t respond, for she was frozen in shock, eyes unblinking, yet agony gleamed within them, pain, confusion...Their home... Their land...

VALE!!!” Alexei screamed this time, and actually managed to snap her out of her trance. The girl stared at her teammates, then over at Dea, and back at them. Something finally clicked in her mind, and she snapped into action.

“R-right... Right! Let’s go, come on!” She yelled before they sprinted off back towards the estate as fast as their legs could carry them.

Ubel had immediately felt the massive sensation of power that emanated from the fire blast. But, as he whirled himself around from the charred remains of Dybatrox to find where it had came from, he wasn’t prepared for how incredibly fast that the heat wave had traveled... For it to be nearly upon him in mere moments. Ubel instinctively created a force field around himself and braced for the undoubtably nasty kinetic impact, but as the flames nearly engulfed him, a light cleaved through it like paper... A sapphire glow that the ninja recognized anywhere. The flames were separated down the middle and snuffed out with godly precision, and the blue shrouded form of Yzazil raced through the remnants like a streak of light. Ubel stared after him for a few moments, and then gazed all around where he currently stood to now find that, where there once were flowers and grass and trees, life... Now only black ash and seared dirt remained.

“What the hell...” He muttered to himself. Who had done this?! How...

“Prince Ubel!” A heavy voice suddenly called from above, one that Ubel didn’t recognize. He looked up to find a mysterious green man with patches of pink skin covering his body, flying towards him. His purple clothes were singed in various places, as were parts of his flesh, and his face held distress in it; Ubel could understand why. When he finally landed in front of the ninja, the being instantly bowed to show respect. “Your highness!” He greeted.

Ubel’s expression softened upon his arrival. “At ease, friend. What’s your name?” He asked.

“Piccolo of Universe 7, sir.” Piccolo responded as he righted himself to look in the guardian’s eyes. “I come from the planet, Namek, but currently have residence on our universe’s Earth...” His face darkened further upon hearing the last part. He looked away, “At least... I did.”

“Ahhh, so you’re a Namekian, yeah? I’ve heard about your native planet, and your people before.” Ubel smiled softly.

Piccolo looked at him, now shocked. “You... You have?!”

Ubel nodded, “In a book once when I was a teenager; it sounds like an amazing place. I’ve always wanted to go there one day.” But then, his smile faded, returning to a stiff seriousness. “But, I’ve gotta ask, Piccolo, what do we owe the pleasure of you being here?”

“Wha... I... Forgive me, Prince Ubel. I came here to help protect your home, after your friend Yzazil rescued myself, and a friend of my own.”

Ubel’s eyes lit up a bit from hearing this, and he gave Piccolo another kind smile. “Really? That’s way too nice of you, Piccolo, really, and, from the look of things... We’ll need all the help we can get right now.”

Piccolo nodded, “It’s my pleasure, sir. I also happen to know where the source of these flames is, and we need to act fast if we have any hope of killing it.”

“Well then, Piccolo,” Ubel gave him a pat on the shoulder, “lead the way.”

“Sir.”

As such, they both took to the skies, with Piccolo slightly in front, and blasted towards the cause of these great flames. Ubel peered at the landscape below, and everything surrounding the estate was on fire. Buildings that dotted certain places around it had been destroyed, and the barrier was staving off the attack. And, still the kingdom held firm, undisturbed by the fire.

Suddenly, a bright flash of bluish white light in the distance caught Ubel’s attention, before a bolt of lightning, the biggest in which he had ever seen, lashed out and struck a gigantic, winged beast with so much force, that he felt it in his bones.

Piccolo diverted his eyes from the intensity. “What was that?!” He yelled.

“It looks like Aphrodite has already beaten us there, and uh... She is NOT happy.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A divine lightning bolt, one that had to have been one of the largest ever created, bellowed into the Wyvern King’s face with so much force and power that, had they not been as ungodly durable as they were, would have indeed erased their entire upper half. The stream of electricity was as wide as the mountainous Beastmother, and all of it was honed in on the one whom dared to come here in the first place.

Aphrodite erupted into the sky in a terrifying display of unbridled fury. She didn’t let up on her titanic assault for a moment; she wanted the beast to feel every piece of its flesh be torn apart, its insides shredded, it atoms flattened. Parts of her skin were blackened, and her armor was seared and glowing red, but she didn’t care; all that was on her mind now was vengeance. Far below her, the forms of Evoex, Cthelee, Fiotto, Uquillious, and all the children were safe from harm inside of an electric barrier. They had not been touched by the flames.

She finally spoke, and when she did, the entire ninja realm was her audience. Her voice was thunder.

“You DARE attempt to destroy what we have created?! To tear down everything we stand for?! Represent?!!!” She bellowed and continued to pour more and more energy into her attack, feeding the beast with billions of volts of electricity all at once.

“You are a worm, a PEST, a decrepit, rotting blight on reality that knows not when it just needs to lie down and DIE!!!”

Aphrodite didn’t stop, even as the Wyvern King’s flesh was stripped away, still did she press the attack. The land would be healed, of that, she would make sure. But now, she wanted nothing more than for this usurper to squirm and die; no trace of them was to be left.

“You believe yourself to be a conqueror of worlds?! You think you are superior to the gods?! Clearly, you have not faced a true god, insect! I AM A GOD, A GODDESS, AND I SENTENCE YOU TO HELL!!!”

As the raging goddess continued her assault, Ubel and Piccolo closed in on the Wyvern King, having been silently listening to Aphrodite’s powerful speech. Piccolo was both in awe, and scared of the level of power on display here. He truly was in a land of gods.

“We’ve only got one shot, Piccolo, let’s make it count!” Ubel yelled.

He nodded, “I hear you!” Then, he pressed two of his fingers up against his forehead, and seconds later, a crackling orb of yellow energy encircled them, building by the second. “On your word, sir!”

Ubel clutched Hellsbane tight; he only had a minute left. Acting fast, the ninja raised it high over his head, and imbued its magnificent blade with the power of several gods. “Sunlight of Apollo, Darkness of Hades, Hurricanes of Poseidon, Lightning of Zeus! Use their power to strike down this abomination, mighty HELLSBANE!!!” Ubel swung the blade with all of his might in a downward arc, which unleashed a torrent of unbridled power surging towards the Wyvern King in a truly galactic display of power. This was a statement from the ninja clan, one that everyone would do well to heed.

“Now, Piccolo!” Ubel shouted.

“Understood!” Piccolo threw his sharpened fingers out in front of him, aimed right at the king’s throat sac, and unleashed hell. “SPECIAL BEAM CANNOOOONNNN!!!!

The piercing purple beam, encompassed by a golden spiral, screamed beside Ubel’s concoction, and they soon combined together into a swirling mass of ultimate destruction... The death knell of the Wyvern King!

Daeva could only watch on in silence, baffled by the sudden turn of events in this frozen hellscape. Magparker... She was... A god as well?! And this giant, he had also once been such a being. But, what happened, what had been done to him, what had Magparker not revealed? Clearly, quite a bit, but now Daeva was evermore curious; she wanted to know more, she demanded to know more! However, the ninja could only yield to her new friend’s wishes. As much as she wanted to stay and help Magparker fight this titan, she respected that this was a deeply personal matter, one between friends no more... A history that, even if she stayed for years, would still never know the whole of it.

And so, with brief hesitation, Daeva quietly nodded. “You’ve been an amazing ally and friend for the little time we’ve gotten to know you, Maggy. Hopefully, this won’t be the last time we see each other.” She said with poise, the real grace of a princess. She looked to Fray, and motioned her southward. “Come on, Fray, we’re done here... For now.”

Daeva’s priorities had now shifted. It was time for her to get them both out of here.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

#BotM

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

The shattering of her mental hellscape had taken Chang'e by surprise. That... that was not supposed to happen. Once within, the burden of all the sins of creation would be too much for any one being to carry, too much to bear. Such would drive anyone mad, break their will as the negativity of timelines's worth of suffering and agony overwhelmed them. To be able to withstand that, no, to brush it off as though it were nothing....

Was Father's Blood... so powerless before the combined Ninja?

The blow to the back of her head knocked her from her internal thoughts, as she skid across the ground. Pain. Actual, physical pain. Her blood, the same blackened fluid, dripped from her mouth. She stared at it, as Daon's barrage flew down toward her.

Truly, this was not the time or the stage for such a power. No, no it was not...

"Dqaaya!"

All of time froze in the realm. Daon was motionless as a statue, and the ki surges he had fired hovered less than a foot from Chang'es head as she rose to her feet. She turned and pinched the ridge of her nose. Twice, this was twice now in the span of less than a day she had to freeze time. That in and of itself was unheard of for her, but with her usual bag of tricks ineffective against the Ninjas and largely eclipsed by Daon, she had to play dirty. With Persephone, it had been her pride on the line, and while that was largely the same here, she also didn't want to risk the possibility of Daon somehow finding a way to cripple her, or worse seal her away. She highly doubted even he could land a lethal blow, but if she was crippled with pain or overwhelmed by how rapidly the Fusion Warrior seemed to be growing in power, then who knew what else he had up his sleeves. Daon was an enigma, an unknown variable in an otherwise straightforward equation, and such an unknown was not something Chang'e was willing to deal with. Not with Raspaganje, and not with Daon.

Her eyes glowed as she reached up a hand. At the same time, Abbadon's massive fleet began to shimmer as three dozen of his ships were pulled out from their positions. A rift had formed beneath them, and the ships were sucked in, before they found themselves pulled into the space around the Fusion Warrior, all from different directions toward him.

Now, it was time to begin to wrap up this little game. She had a child to put to sleep.

"Qarsuqs laliqx"

With that, time resumed, and where once Chang'e had been, the ki surges instead struck barren ground, as Chang'e had warped herself to well above Daon's head, as thirty six of the massive space vessels flew down toward him at speeds nearing the speed of light...
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Alex answered quickly and resolutely. "Take me back. P- Please. Sven and Gull and... Elda too, they're family now. I have to say goodbye."

He gripped the bloodied long knife at his waist. "And to return something too."

Sheepishly, the scrawny young man turned to Mattuger. He seemed hesitant at first, but eventually spoke up.

"U- Uh... <s- she's taking us back to the camp. Straight back, I mean,>" he explained to the god, whose ears flicked curiously.

"<How?>" Mattuger rumbled bluntly, his reddish eyes turning to Demmy.

The nighttime birds and insects were quieted by the announcement. For a moment, the entire forest held its breath, as if waiting for the reply.

Then, it came.

"I am not Sven," a raspy voice came from the darkness. A tall, broad shape had materialized from the dense, dark-barked trees. "Or Sassa. I am between you and they."

Elda stepped from the shadows of the varuls' forest, her long knife in hand. Her scarlet eyes were narrowed at Risel, her nostrils flared wide.

"And you reek of varul blood. Why should I let pass?"

The sea of hungry blood was parted by the crescent of raw power, which pierced deep into its core and erupted, blasting the congealed mass apart and turning much of it to ash.

As the smoke cleared, the little liquid blood that remained began to pool. The potent attack had ended the assault, but not the assailant's life.

Like a slimy, scarlet serpent, the remains of Bug slithered towards a crack in the ground, trying to vanish down it...

The young yakuza did not get far. There was a pair of sonic booms behind them, then Alexei and Hayden found themselves peddling on nothing, tumbling skywards, unsure which way was up. Twin bullets of air had knocked their legs out from beneath them. Vale was struck by a different sort of projectile. Instead of compact air, she was slammed between the shoulder blades by Dea's elbow, almost folding her in half before the shorter woman wrapped her arms around her neck, locking her head in place, affixed on the burning remains of the palace.

"Stop flirting and take a good, long look, Ink," a hiss came in her ear. "This is what happens when you play this game. The universe is less than ungrateful. It's jealous. It doesn't matter if you exercise your power for good, all people see is that you have power, and they hate you for it. And one day it won't be just your home burning to the ground. One day it will be one of you. In fact, it could be one of you right now."

For a moment, Vale felt unbelievable pressure around her neck, power that could level major cities threatening to compress her throat like an empty aluminum can.

Then, it stopped. Not just the oppressive force that could make diamonds from coals, Dea had released her hold entirely. Vale was allowed to fall in a heap at the superhuman's feet. Alexei and Hayden landed besides her, winded, but unharmed. Dea gave a heavy sigh from above them, running a hand through her short hair.

"But you dumb brats reminds me too much of my baby brother."

Magparker gave Daeva a final smile before returning her attention to the giant, the Rodull of myth himself. The woman cloaked in golden light began circling her hulking foe, who swatted futilely at where she once was, only scattering snow.

Behind the young ninja, Fray began to shrink, steam rolling off her enlarged form as she shed both weight and her bipedal stance, dropping to all fours and taking on a sleek, four-legged form good for running.

Trotting besides Daeva, the alabaster, dog-like creature nudged the blonde gently, prompting her to mount her and be carried south.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Daon switched on a dime to track where Chang’e had gone, and discovered that a staggering number of titanic ships were suddenly in between him and his quarry. Moving at light speeds, said vessels weren’t more than a split second away from crushing the warrior god under millions of tons of rubble. But, a smile crept along his face, and his eyes shone to life with a bright glow. Then, time around him seemed to slow to the pace of a tectonic slug, not completely frozen, but slow enough to where Daon could have casually avoided every ship without a care. But instead, he had another idea. He clapped his hands together, then pulled them apart to reveal dozens of tiny, red orbs that darted all around beside him.

Seconds later, those same orbs popped like firecrackers to then become fully functioning clones of Daon, thirty five in total. The original rested both hands on his hips, satisfied with his work.

Alright men,” Daon said, before cracking his neck, “time for some target practice! I’m starting the clock in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2...

The fused ninja snapped his fingers, and time resumed to normal again. “One!” He yelled, and not a second later did a conglomeration of giant explosions fill the sky, as the clones all scattered in different directions and attacked each of the ships. Some of them utterly vaporized the machines, utilizing devastating surges of Ki to do the job, while others cleaved theirs into dozens of smaller chunks with their blades of energy, and a few simply catching the vessels as they fell and halted their whole momentum, before destroying them with more Ki.

As for Daon, he shot towards the last remaining ship like a rocket on steroids, and threw one of his fists straight out in front of him. In a streak of light, he plowed straight through the center and cleaved the spaceship in two. With it terminated, he didn’t stop his rapid ascent, for his sights were now set on the being who inadvertently summoned him.

Conjuring the Neutron Jewels of Valor into his hands, Daon’s form took on a golden glow, complete with a surging red spiral outer shell. His energy levels grew exponentially as he readied his most powerful attack.

It’s time to end this! I will wipe you off the face of this planet!” He declared with relentless ferocity. He closed in on the Heart at true light speed... Nearly upon her now.

DIVINE SIBLING TECHNIQUE!

The fusion warrior screamed towards Chang’e, dead set on erasing her from all that has ever existed, and ever will.

Vale landed in a crumpled heap beside her teammates, wheezing, heaving, and coughing violently as her windpipe clawed for whatever air it could find.

“V-Vale!!!” Hayden screamed and all but threw himself towards her, and had her wrapped in his arms in the blink of an eye. She reached out to him, and he gently took her hand and held on tight. The girl tried to talk, but nothing came out, only feeble squeaks of air.

“Ssshh, save your strength, okay? I’m here, I’ve got you; we’re gonna get you to Hale as soon as possible, I promise.” Hayden tried to reassure her, but all he was really thinking about was how he desperately wanted to have his hands around Dea’s neck, crushing her windpipe like a tin can. He glared daggers at the woman, baring his teeth.

Alexei rushed to both of them and knelt with Hayden to protect Vale. He put himself between them and Dea, firmly on the defensive now.

“There’s nothing left for you here, Dea. Whatever lesson you tried to teach us didn’t work, and someone will come for us sooner than later... It’s over.” He sighed. “Please... Just go. This brother of yours... If he means so much to you, then why aren’t you with him instead of being here?!”

Daeva ran her hand along Fray’s muzzle, up and over the ridge between her eyes, and finally settled in a furry patch on her cranium. She scratched and patted the dog’s head, and even gave some love to a spot behind the ears. Creatures similar to Fray’s current form enjoyed that, apparently. She smiled. It was clear why people loved dogs so much.

“Where would I be right now without you, Fraybug?” Daeva murmured and climbed aboard her friend’s muscular back. The weary god wrapped her arms around the creature’s tufted neck, and rested her chin delicately along the top of her head. “Ready when you are, hun.” Daeva confirmed, before a rogue yawn followed suit. “Let’s see what other secrets this place has, before we hit the void... Don’t work yourself too hard, okay?”
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

The form of Chang'e made no moves as Daon hurled himself toward her. The Fusion Warrior struck with all of his might, and his strike tore through The Heart. Plumes of divine energy rippled across the heavens of the desolate realm and blanketed the skies in a cacophony of thunderous booms and explosions. The Fusion Warrior smiled as Chang'es form was torn asunder with a fist through her gut.

Yet, in the rush of the moment, in the heat of the moment, Daon nearly missed the fact that Chang'es body had offered no resistance at all upon contact, or that as her body faded away, not a shed of blood or flesh dropped down, or that her face twisted into a mocking smile as she faded away.

Alarm bells rang through his mind. That... That wasn't the real Chang'e he had struck. That was a fake, an illusion!

No sooner had the thought sunk into his mind than he felt a touch upon his chest, like the gentle caress of a hand. He swiped down at it, but it was too late. Whatever was there was gone, and all around Daon, around the burning wreckage of what had once been a part of Abaddon's fleet, came the chuckles of The Heart.

He pinpointed her soul, and whirled around, and what he saw was Chang'e seeming to materialize out of thin air. In her right hand was a pulsating, beating heart, and Chang'e smirked.

"Enjoy the taste of defeat, Ninja Prime." Her eyes narrowed into serpentine slits as she crushed the heart, the manifestation of Daon's own heart, in her grasp. "AQURA AWERSUMBA!"

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Hercules listened closely to what his visitors were saying. He put his hands together. "You must be some of those people who ol Beetle and Xarm were bringing over. If so, I must say that they are typically more punctual than this."

It was clear to Hercules that Immanuel was a god. He reminded him strangely of that armored one who attacked him back at the Sheekh base. Not like they were related, but more like they had come into contact some way or another. He should be able to best Immanuel if it were to come to it but they didn't seem very gung ho about attacking him. For all he knew, Immanuel had killed him.

Still, Hercules was a tad relieved to see a member of his crew materialize nearby. Seeming to be made of teal flames bound by golden pirate gear, Izzzain was a bit of a trump card against most opponents.

"I lost good people to this damage done to the multiverse. I hope you are not surprised when I say that this world needs less maniacs with a sense of dominion over others."

When they are allowed to rule, you get mistakes. Like Hercules.
A light rumble beset the ship as a creature within its bowels stirred. It had just awakened from a nap. Its scaly brows raised in curiosity. Something smelled... familiar. It called it home. But this. This was home, wasn't it?

Where were its friends? The pink ones. A few of the furry ones were still there. If the creature wasn't so young, it would register that their faces registered fear. They were strangely... smaller than what it remembered, too. It turned its square muzzle down, eyes focusing on its hands.

Something caught it off guard. A deep pulsing could be felt in its chest. Something it knew, something unpleasant. Its eyes focused on something across the room. It let out a small nervous hiss from its throat as the other approached.

"She's afraid of you," one of her furry friends said. "She hasn't seen something her size since her infancy."

Her friend's familiarity with the abnormally large creature put her at ease. Still, she could feel something else was wrong. There was something that told her by the way its six hulking limbs were taught and the way its golden eyes pulsated that the creature was feeling tense.

"Kinda scared me for a second," the other large creature said.

The reptilian recoiled. Never had she heard something speak so loudly, at her level. She attempted to form words, but something was holding her back.
It was clear to her just looking at the creature that they were different. Not only did it have six limbs---four of which ending in hooks---but its teeth were less pointed, and around them were two large pincers. A large papal crown rose from its head. On its back was a large carapace that appeared smooth unlike her rocky spines and scaly skin.

"Relax, KaiKai," said the bug. He looked at the others. "You need to find a better name for her than that. Kaizilla? Zilla? You've got Godzilla on your monkey brains. I don't want to be reminded of him every time I look at her."

"Iguanus?"

As the talking monster approached, she could see large gouges and marks on its body. She stepped back a bit. "Just relax," said the thing.

She approached him closer. On his crown were deep slashes, healed but never fully closed. She looked once again at her hands and dragged them across her thigh, wincing in pain as crimson poured to the metal below.

"What are you doing?"

Then, she watched as it closed. Those marks looked like what was on the bug. What caused them? It couldn't have been her. Not only hadn't she seen it before but these were larger.

"I'm not the one you're afraid of," said the bug. "I'm sure we'll be friends, even. My name is Saint Kabuto. What's yours?"

She tilted her head and looked above. One of the things that alarmed her was very close and it wasn't Kabuto, nor was it the thing approaching. It was standing still.
"Good job there," Beetle said to Tyralus. Then, she turned her attention to the lindworm. Just what they needed was something getting in the way of them evacuating. That damn dragon was already burning large swathes of the world. She, she could resist heat.

She just needed to tell these things to piss off.

With a flick of one of her finger, the Lindworm scattered apart in a rain of gore. She hadn't noticed the poison. Instead, she headed to make sure the Wyvern King stayed down.
"I've seen the curtains nearly close on many occasions. The closest was with what lurks within." He followed her into the rift, still cautious. He could feel the Legendary Beast stirring inside waiting to alert him.

"This should be fun, my boy."

In a beam of yellow light, Goku jetted toward the mountains. In less than a second, he was a distant memory.
________
Jackie's mind had drifted off. He didn't quite know why, but he was thinking of water and being adrift. Souls crying out. Black water.

"Two minds together are required to push away the dark."

These were not his memories. He would remember better being there to see the silhouette of two ram's horns over a vast lake beside a colossal tree. A figure on a pale white horse glided away from the silhouette. Or he could say, drifted.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

"I want my mech back," Nyx replied to Lilith. "Pocket transporter and all. Shit was an heirloom from my father. Last thing I want for it is for it to rot in this facility welded to the lower half of some haphazard machine."

Nyx offered a glance back towards the small, plant-wielding girl from before. "And tell her to go hide in a corner or something. I don't want to kill anybody else if I can avoid it."
"Then we are in agreement then?" Immanuel relaxed his body posture and folding his wings against his back. "Unite our collections to put an end to this madness, and hopefully heal the multiverse of its growing wounds?"

The God of Light extended an armored hand to the pirate - a gesture of good will he had learned from his brother. Hopefully, such a gesture was not too alien to a wayfarer such as Hercules.
----
Within the water-logged planet Hercules' pirates had roosted into a makeshift hold, an ethereal shroud began to descend. The mist was neither Immanuel's doing nor Godzilla's; rather, it heralded the arrival of a third - and certainly unwelcome - party.

The shadowy mist slithered through space, nearly invisible to all but the most trained eye, before finding itself nestled deep inside the Pegasus' Tavern - more specifically, in a corner out of sight from most of the crew in what could be considered the mess hall. The mist swirled in unnerving silence, quickly coalescing into a massive reptilian form. After a few seconds, the form of Gigantis emerged from the dark cloud, visibly confused and disoriented.

"Ugh... my head..." the fiery reptilian warrior groaned, clutching his cranium in visible pain. His eyes groggily glanced about the mess hall in confusion. "Uhh... where am I...?"
----
Elsewhere in the Pegasus' Tavern, another cloud of shadowy mist slithered about, seeking out a specific energy source - one neither divine nor anathemic to them. In short order, the cloud locked onto its quarry, and quickly maneuvered towards it - the chamber the dragonballs were held in...
A crack of thunder rattled the warp - nay the cracks in reality itself - as Abaddon's fleet hurtled through the darkness of the void. Out of his periphery, the Despoiler watched as a sizable portion of his fleet was suddenly pulled out of their warp, dragged into dimensions unknown.

"WHAT?!" Abaddon bellowed, slamming his gauntleted fist upon his command chair's armrest with enough force to shatter it. "Begin scans! Figure out the source of that disruption! I want my fleet in tip top shape for the invasion!"

Tengri gestured dramatically towards another - albeit smaller - fleet assembled nearby. "Though my main force has already begun its assault, there are many others - "

Before Tengri can finish his sentence, he is suddenly struck across the chest by a burning blast of plasma, causing the Conquering Star to briefly stagger. Tengri's head immediately twists toward the source of the attack, leading his gaze to the form of Scaroth, clutching a smoking, two-handed rifle and clad in a stony, semi-organic suit. Flanking him on either side were two squads of heavily armored Mal'akh, equipped with massive polearms. Standing directly to his side was the ice-armored form of the Monarch of Frost, clutching a pair of icy arming swords.

"Your reign's come to an end, Tengri!" the Jagaroth shouted. "And I'll be there in its ruination to take your place!"

"What - you... you would DARE defy the Conquering Star?!" Tengri snarled, his form shimmering with eldritch power. He looked to the assembly of Quatheral before him. "Now is the time to prove your loyalty. DESTROY HIM!"

As Tengri spoke, he began to mount his steed in preparation, while the Monarch of Frost unleashed a blast of frigid ice, followed shortly by another plasma blast at Tengri and the bellowing charge of the Mal'akh horde...
----
As Mitsif wandered the halls of Tengri's flaghip, vandalizing the ship with gleeful abandon, she noticed that her surroundings seemed to be unnaturally dark - almost as if a cloud had begun to engulf her. Each step seemed to drag her deeper into darkness, no mater which direction she went. Soon enough, she found herself alone in the dark, only the rhythmic hum of wind and the thump of metal beneath her feet giving her company.

Then, from the dark, a fell light emerged - a sickly white glow that slit the crushing shadows. Then, from the light emerged six glowing red eyes, each trained on the form of Mitsif.

"Your purpose here is not your own..." a voice purred through the darkness. "You act on behalf of a caged and feeble mind, blind to the reality of what sits before her. And yet, you still serve..."
"A day, two days at most," Owlzarus admitted. "Depending on the instability of time in the region Jake resides, they may last less than an two hours. But it is our best bet currently. As for your second inquiry... that is a complicated question. As far as my studies have determined, it is the region beyond the current multiverse - a sort of 'outer rim', so to speak. Things that cannot, or once did, exist in the multiverse reside there, beyond the influence of Yggdrasil and the Core. Not even time itself functions normally there. If Raspaganje's words are to be believed, it may even contain remnants of previous multiverses, but that is purely conjecture based upon an unknown variable."

Owlzarus sighed, seemingly in thought. "I do not know what the Timestream Abyss will do one's form when exposed to it, so I cannot afford to risk either myself or yourselves in a physical journey through there. It may result in the destruction of our very beings."