Battle of the Multiverse Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Battle of the Multiverse Hub

Post by EdGojira »

I spoke too soon about the cold thing. Once I got off the medicine for two days, a bad lingering cough came. Still firing up for a post though. I've just been having pain in the ass after pain in the ass.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

That's rough man... get well soon bud!
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

After going through Covid myself this past Christmas (not saying that's what you have, Ed boi), I totally get it. Echoing CZ here, get well soon, Ed!

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Thanks guys. I just got a large chunk of my post written up, but it's too late to finish the job. Hopefully tomorrow finally.

We're not leaving this planet without some form of giant monster fight.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

I couldn't resist.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Hayes, you troll :lol: :lol:. This is gonna be fun!

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

It's been a long while since I've posted, so I'll be aiming to get another post in by tomorrow evening.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Yeah, I planned on finishing my post a couple days ago. I even have the draft which I might consider posting and then making the rest later. The weather's been wreaking havoc on my internet connection.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Dea and Evron to each other whenever Dante isn't looking:

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

The start of a beautiful friendship, lol.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Alright, got my post up.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I blitzed through that, holy shit, lol. That was well done, Corzak. I’ll have a short response up when I have some time to kill at work tomorrow.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

It's (mostly) done. I think some of Godzilla's attacks are a little over the top but I don't think they surpass any of the black hole stuff from earlier. :lol:

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Gotta say, that was a pretty ballin' post, Ed. Good work.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Gotta agree, very well done, Ed. That Godzilla fight was absolutely epic.

#BotM

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Mega Mitsif
Mischievous laughter but eviler

Name: Mega Mitsif (Yup! That's me!)
Nickname: Your future ruler.
Height: ♾
Weight: None of your business!

Appearance: Alright you already know that MinorBone does a "funny" April Fools bit every year by adding in joke characters. But this year, I'VE decided to be the one that takes over! So instead of all that crappy nonsense, I'm gonna give you some fun trivia whilst you're reading this, since all of you seem to gobble up that stuff! Now I must admit, I had to do some digging to find all of this stuff, but it's no big deal! I caught some real interesting things while I was scouting out for some juicy trivia! And so here I present NEW trivia! Haha!

Cthelee:

- Kind of a weirdo. Has a bunch of really weird stuff in his little home. I found a really old looking stuffed plushie of Mom on what seems to be his bed. Left that one alone since I felt like I couldn't do much with it. Cthelee is also a bit of an emotional wreck sometimes. Dunno why though.
- While Cthelee sleeps, I sometimes hear gurgling something out. I think he talks to those freaky ghosts beings a lot. I've only been in a couple times though, so I can't be sure.
- I just now glued down some random things in his home. I wish I could hear his confused cries!
- Why does Cthelee have a bunch of food he can't even eat in his house?
- He doesn't know it yet, but everyday I've been moving his rug closer to the door just by an inch.
- Has a very.. Uh, how do I say ancient photobook with Quatheral? Looks like that bird was older than I thought! How long ago was this? Did spot Ishome's funny little face drawn in it though. Cute.
- Why does Cthelee's hair change colors sometimes? I swear it does!
- Cthelee's feathers are also a weird thing. You know, I thought he was one of the more normal looking ones around here! Anyways, yeah, these feathers can also apparently smooth out and harden. Like, what even is that?
- I don't wanna scare Cthelee too bad, but I noticed that Cthelee tends to avoid Zilrus, and speed walked away when Migue pulled out a drilling device from his kit. Maybe I can make some sort of drill monster to spook him or something.
- I gave Cthelee a fake egg and he's held onto it ever since, even though it isn't real. I even think I saw him cradling it.

Cider:

- My main gal! Sorry, Cider, but even you're not free from my fuzzy clutches! Muhahaha!! Anyway, she has a fear of loud noises. Her ears are sensitive!
- I pulled out some of her crystals, and replaced them with dark crystals! It was funny until she just pulled them out with ease. How sad!
- Her favorite meal is ground up buttersap, turned into a paste. Yuck.
- Favorite color: White. Least favorite: Black. So of course I covered her entire home in black tape. As you do.
- Some reason I found a photo of Ishome out of all monsters in her bedroom. Do they have a thing going on?
- She's decorated some of her house with these crystals eggs. Dunno why she does this. She does this every time around this part of the year. She insists I try to find some that she's hidden. I of course joined in. It's pretty fun!
- Cider spends around 5 hours a day training at getting stronger. I sometimes help with it! And by help, I mean messing with her.
- She doesn't like Suigam for some reason. Yet lives next to him. Weird how things work out.

Fiotto:

- Can I just say that this dude has WAY too many bow ties! This guy has a whole BUILDING dedicated to it! Wouldn't it be funny if I covered each and every one of them in tinfoil?
- I can briefly take advantage whenever Fiotto freezes up. I once kept scaring him for a full hour because he kept rebooting or something. It was the funniest thing!
- Hehehehe. Just placed his bed on the ceiling.
- I got Caviachi to go along with a prank! Caused Fiotto to throw a fit after. Man, he is really easy to agitate! Just got him a new bow tie cause I kinda feel bad. Hopefully he'll like it. Or not. Not that big of a deal to me.
- Huh. Has a small antler collection too. Though they're all the same. Wait he can remove those things!?

Howo:

- Note: Can use that slime of hers to be like paint! Painted a bit of Haless's ship with it, and right now Howo is in an argument with that pirate claiming now it's her property! Hilarious!

Evoex:

- Oh heck no! You think I'm going near him!? He's a walking glitch bomb! You see what he did to some of the residents!? He made some of the creatures here have their innards on their outer body! I want to be in one normal piece, please!
- Okay, so since I can't get near the guy, I wandered into his home to see even what I can do. Yeah uh.. I can't wrap my head around this stuff. Yeah I'm leaving.
- So he has a feline friend? Vitzen. Told her to prank Evoex for me. She said she would. Good luck to that poor being.
- Woke up the next morning to find a giant text box going through my window. It said "GOOD ONE! AHA." I can't even tell if he's being serious or not.

Ishome:

- I made his sweater pink! ...Got a scolding by Mom not even a day later. What a snitch.

Booled & Boore:

- You see, this is hard to prank them when you can't even... get a hold of them. Maybe if I head back to Cthelee's home I can chat with them. I dunno. Seems hard to prank ghosts.
- Okay so, I pretended that they were really in a physical form! It worked out quite well. Well, for Boore. Booled didn't believe me. That guy just makes me sad.

Drillgore:

- Who? We don't have a Drillgore on Quatheral, do we? Is that Zilrus as a code name? Ah well, a self insert into his little game couldn't hurt!

O'nugulao:

- Turns out this fella has very large ears tucked behind that weird flame head thing they have going in. They're nearly half the size of that gigantic head!
- This guy has a very powerful sensing ability Could figure out exactly where I was despite me being invisible. I'm impressed.
- Their long arm thingy can split into 5 parts! Wasn't expecting that!
- O'nugulao spends a lot of their time in their house. I just wanna get in and prank you O'nugulao!
- O'nugulao's book collection is almost as impressive as Fiotto's bow tie collection. And by impressive, I mean mostly just sad.
- Their proving to be a challenge to prank! I like that! Fun fact: Did you know he never turns his shower off? Why is that? I don't think I've ever seen them take a shower. Sooooo?
- Woah. Wait. O'nugulao has a secret underground tunnel in their home!? I want one! Wait, this leads to Quatheral's chamber! What the!?
- Found very crude drawings of every Quatheral here on pieces of paper. Looks like a child created them! I even found this so called Drillgore. So they are different! Strange, don't see him around anywhere. I think there's a mystery here! Ah well, I don't really care.
- Is that mask removable? Seems like it is. I'm going to try that out.
- Nevermind! Don't do that!

Xpveinees:

- Man she's tall! I think one of the tallest here.
- Ohh yess! She's very easily irrated! My favorite kind of people to prank!
- She puts Cider to shame with how much training she does. I think it's all she does! Yeesh! Go make some friends, lady!
- Is that armor? Or is it a part of her? I honestly can't tell. I would ask, but she said she would beat me up on sight. Guess I made her a bit too mad on that last one, huh?
- I replaced all of her staff things with candy sticks! I think I could hear her screaming from a mile away.
- Her legs are surprisingly fluffy. Just saying, I would totally sleep on them if I had the chance.
- After overhearing a conversation, I learned that Xpveinees once got her head stuck in her ceiling for 49 hours before someone came to help her.

Well, thats all my recent data! Hope you enjoyed! OH! And, Minorbone had some delays on his Quatheral Teaser yesterday, but now it's all good! We present: THE QUATHERAL VOICES TEASER!

Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

I will literally never stop misreading her name as Misfit.

And I can do voice teasers too! Here's one for Korraz:

Last edited by Beast Blood on Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

^ My dumbass genuinely got about a minute in before realizing :lol: :lol:. Nice one, BB.

And, awesome stuff there, Minorbone, I liked all of that!

EDIT: Yes, even the Mitsif rickroll, lol.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

The video that has been a year in the making is finally here! Sorry it took so long! It is long, so just be warned. Hope you enjoy!
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Gooooddammit, your first vid got me good, MBG. Now to listen to the new one... :P