Battle of the Multiverse Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Re: Battle of the Multiverse Hub

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Shit's picking up! Things are about to get crazy!
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

I gotta stop being lazy and tackle those new quizzes. Maybe between TWW II loading screens.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Daeva needs to enlist Fray in pranking Evron. "Look! I learned to make clones too!"

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

^ You joke, but if we get another lax/chill moment in the story, then that may exactly be what she does :lol:.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I'm sorry that I am taking such a while. This Godzilla-sized post is giving me the works with the short time spans I can write it. I might try to thin it out with a smaller post in response to some of the fights and conversations, bar The Other's backstory.
Last edited by EdGojira on Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

It's okay! A few of us were just getting worried because it'd been radio silence for, like, two or three weeks.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Yeah, you’re all good, Ed! You and I have been discussing some stuff privately of course, but I definitely know how it is trying to write those truly mammoth sized posts. I think for Bury the Dark, I was gone for like what, 3 weeks or more? Something crazy.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Post probably isn't even going to be as long as it feels like to me. I have an awful tendency to overthink everything that I write and then the next day think something is bad, then undo some of what I did. It's why my novel has taken 2 and a half years and counting.

My next post is going to be a day late. The heat out here has given me a monstrous headache.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

A little unexciting after the wait, I know, but I didn't want to keep the wait going. Hopefully Hercules's internal monologue doesn't bother anyone. :lol: Honestly, I just recently noticed that we never took a look inside his head regarding the Yakuza.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Two things: 1. Molly’s imprisonment/escape from Tengri kind of reminds me of when she was captured by The Ninja, just on a much larger scale.

2. Persephone is ruthless, holy hell. Gave Nichelle the truest definition of a deep tissue massage :lol:.

#BotM

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

The Borskall guhrl trio together:

Edit:

Korraz: This but with walls and stuff and people flying around her:

Last edited by Beast Blood on Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Beast Blood wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:39 pm The Borskall guhrl trio together:

Edit:

Korraz: This but with walls and stuff and people flying around her:

Korraz IS a big girl indeed. I also literally loved the imagery of her just casually plowing through shit lol. I don’t know why it gave me some Doom Slayer vibes, when he and Koko couldn’t be anymore different if they tried… But it did :lol:. Chalk it up to her uncaring nature towards the obstacles in front of her in that moment, I guess!

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

There ain't no brakes on the koko train, baby!

I'll be attempting to get up my post by tomorrow or Friday, but this one's gonna be a doozy. A lot's going on in it!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Godzilla165 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:15 pm Korraz IS a big girl indeed. I also literally loved the imagery of her just casually plowing through shit lol. I don’t know why it gave me some Doom Slayer vibes, when he and Koko couldn’t be anymore different if they tried… But it did :lol:. Chalk it up to her uncaring nature towards the obstacles in front of her in that moment, I guess!
It might also have to do with the metal music blaring through my post. lol

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I keep forgetting to add in Aphrodite’s part! Sorry, MB, I’ll edit it in here tomorrow.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Bam! And there's the beginning of the end of Tengri's arc.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I still have Godzilla locked in a fight. Feels like he should react to this given that he did last time, but I guess he has something else to be pissed off at.

Also, Raspy, Black Velvet is still here. It might just ruin your day... :lol:

I'm joking around because I don't actually know where to go to from here unless I assume Raspaganje's about as strong as he was during the original finale. Sounds a lot bigger, though.
Last edited by EdGojira on Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Raspaganje thinks that, now that he has some direct influence on the world, he can just kill Jake/LGB himself, since Tengri failed on his own. Gotta remember that Raspaganje's got an ego as massive as he is.

And yes he's gotten A LOT bigger since then. I'll post his bio once i'm on my main computer, seeing as this is basically the end of that arc.
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Say, is that portal still open for Goku to come through or did the approaching apocalypse distract Owlzarus too much? I think his time in this RP is over.
Last edited by EdGojira on Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

The portal's still open!