Battle of the Multiverse Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Re: Battle of the Multiverse Hub

Post by Beast Blood »

You guys post?

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Feels like we’re in a group meeting. I feel closer to you guys now :lol: :lol:.

#BotM

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Godzilla165 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:28 pmI feel closer to you guys now :lol: :lol:.
As long as you're not close enough to be inside my hole. I will defend my territory.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Oh look, the Yakuza did end up making blankies out of Koko's shed fur from page 16!

https://i.postimg.cc/HL2cGK87/20211016-190923.jpg

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

I FINALLY finished my goddamned post, lol. I'm deeply sorry for making you all wait so long for me.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

You're good, Corzak!

I'M sorry for taking so long on my bloody post, I should've had it finished ages ago. It's not even that much to write, 165, dammit!

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I'm taking way too long to read these posts. Something's wrong with me.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Calling dibs on "Wave of Necromantic Death" for my metal band's name. I even have the perfect illegible logo for it.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I’ll get to it eventually

Eventually, meaning I’m just about finished and will have my post up tomorrow. Sorry once again everyone!

#BotM

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Godzilla165 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:26 pm I’ll get to it eventually

Eventually, meaning I’m just about finished and will have my post up tomorrow. Sorry once again everyone!

The longest tomorrow be like.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

I feel personally attacked!
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Meanwhile I have morphed into the slowest reader on the forums. Can I get a catch-up post so I can jump back in?

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

EdGojira wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:41 pm Meanwhile I have morphed into the slowest reader on the forums. Can I get a catch-up post so I can jump back in?
Chang'e: Why of course! Let the glorious idol of Marlore and the hardest working mother in the multiverse fill you in on what you missed!

The stuff in the OP:
Spoiler:

The cosmos are in turmoil. The Last of the Osirians, Sutekh, launched a bloody campaign to ensure all who opposed him were slain. He unleashed his armies across the corners of existence, to draw out those who might have been a threat to him. Many rose to stop his armies, including the Guardians of the Multiverse, the Ninjas. They and Sutekh clashed over the earth of a distant dimension, and their battle turned the world and its solar system to rubble. This was not a battle the Ninjas could win alone, so they traveled for help. Among those who came to their call were the few survivors of the destroyed world: A waitress by the name of Doris and a bioweapon that also served as a waitress, by the name of Nichelle. Others who answered the call included the dragons Jake and Dana, the space pirate Hercules, The God of Light Immanuel and the God of Judgement Yzazil and his adoptive niece Nyx, the God of Death Crigan, The Colossian Korraz and others with them. A plan was formulated: To lure Sutekh to a place that could withstand the powers at work and even if it were to be destroyed, none would care. However, a third party began to play its hand, as Crigan and Yzazil's employer, the high angel Cercil, was attacked and overtaken by a malicious entity, one determined to set all her enemies against each other...

The Abyss, the ancestral home of all demonkind in Crigan's world, was chosen, yet it appeared Sutekh already had plans to be there. Sent by my daughter's request, Sutekh invaded the Abyss and attacked the ruler, the multi armed Craefr. Crigan rushed to Craefr's defense, but even he wasn't enough to save the Abyssian Lord from perishing. The Abyss erupted into full on war, as Sutekh's avatars did battle on two primary fronts: One against the Ninjas, and the other against Crigan. The fighting was fierce, and the Ninjas were pushed to their limit, and in the end, Dante sacrificed himself to bring down Sutekh, while Crigan only barely managed to subdue the vastly weaker fragment he was facing, with the help of the former Demon Lord Demogorgon and Cercil's right hand angel Mulek. However, both Dante and Sutekh survived in different ways; Dante's own internal powers ran rampant and birthed the primal being of Nova Dante, while Sutekh's primary body was puppetted by the dream demon to strike down Dante once and for all. Nova Dante vaporized the entirety of the realm the Abyss was in, and Sutekh's corpse with it. The rest of the Ninjas and their allies fled, while Hercules, thought to be dead, departed to do his own business of gathering up the Dragon Balls for his own purpose. My daughter's kingdom survived thanks to powerful shield technology, but the loss of the entire realm has spurred and galvanized her and her people into action, for they will not rest until the Ninjas are brought to justice over the countless lives they have claimed. While Sutekh as well was responsible, my daughter personally ended the last avatar of Sutekh, and took his powers into her, as well as one of the great four beasts he had been preparing. The second of these beasts was taken by Sutekh's other traitorous follower Tengri, and two were taken by the Dream Demon.

The heroes arrived at a place called Noon Harvest, where the resident lord of the dream realm, The Sandman, resided. Here they recovered from the battle and nursed those wounded back to recovery. Among them were friends of Nichelle and Doris's, those who had been in the Dream Demon's captivity but were freed by Demogorgon. This rest was short lived as a multi-pronged assault was launched against the heroes by the Dream Demon: First several of her forces attacked them directly on Noon Harvest, lead by a spy in their midst, while a second strike force lead by her two premature Beasts attacked the Ninja homeworld, while the library of Owlzarus, a monument of knowledge used by Ninjas and Sutekh alike, was burned to the ground and rendered useless by the Dream Demon, robbing them of the information of where the rest of their enemies lay. The attacks were repelled, but not without cost, as Doris was kidnapped and taken by the attackers into the Dream Demon's usurped sanctum. The rest of the heroes mobilized to save her and to put an end to the Dream Demon, but it was too late for Doris; She was brutalized, mentally broken, and sacrificed as a meat shield during the conflict. The Dream Demon, the rabid Fae Queen Titania, fought hard against the heroes on several different fronts, but with so many foes all crying for her blood, even her vast energies gathered from the nightmares of those she locked within the Realm of Dreams and those who despised and hated her depleted rapidly, and she was cut down. Many of her people rose to give her one final breath of life, but Dante, aided by the Heart of the Multiverse, Yours Truly, erased her from existence. Yet, Miyoshi had the last laugh, as during the battle she sewed the seeds of discord and distrust among the allies, shedding light upon the darkest aspects of the heroes and forcing some to refuse to trust their allies and part ways.

When the dust settled after the battle in Makai ended, the Ninjas decided to host a celebration, as the events that were to come would offer no time to relax. During this celebration, a plan was concocted to locate the Dragon Balls and use their power to undo the damage that Sutekh and Dante had wrought upon the multiverse. This plan is not one agreed upon by all parties involved for varying reasons, but with most on board with at least using the Dragon Balls, the only problem was how to locate them. That was when an unlikely source came to their aid: My daughter's former head of scientific affairs in Sheol, Laeptus, could bear to work with my daughter no longer, and sent the pair of Dragon Balls I had so graciously offered to her to two seperate locations: One upon the world of Norrage, home of the wolf like Varuls and ruled by an outside despot, and one to the frozen realm of Niflheim, where the frozen queen Hel resides. Three teams were formed and sent out: One consisting of the God of Death Crigan, the Demon Lord Demogorgon, and her human friend Molly, along with a former associate of Hercules in Jackie, all went to Norrage, while another team of Yzazil, the large Korraz and the whisper demon Hevar went to a mysterious Sheehk research facility where a Dragonball supposedly lay and to prevent it from falling into Hercules's hands, who himself held four of the legendary spheres, and lastly the ninjas in Dante, Evron, and Ubel traveled with the angelic Mulek and the divine Immanuel to Niflheim. Dante's time in Niflheim would be cut short, however, as his own home was under attack by the cruel Drillgore and the former Ninja Shayatin, before he pursued them to Makai where they fought against him and Cercil. Many of the Ninja's own perished in this surprise strike, and during the battle in Makai, an ancient foe from another timeline revealed his own hand in Tengri's master plan: Raspaganje, the Star of Calamity. So, our heroes pursued after Tengri and his infernal master, who has moved their station above a distant Earth in the Dragonball Universe. Dante's inner demon came to light and wiped out everyone on the planet they were trying to save. Our heroes, ladies and gentlemen! Truly worthy of being the Protectors of the Cosmos! Despite their best efforts,Evil Edgy Dante and the others present failed to stop the Machine of Unmaking from firing once and tearing further the fabric of reality and scattering those who failed to evade to the distant corners of space and time. Ouch, so much failure in such a short time... Oh well, at least they can take solice in the fact they have acquired two of the Dragon Balls, one on technicality, while the last unaccounted one is stuck in Norrage, where robots and dogs are fighting it out.

And what of my daughter Persephone in all this? Surely, she couldn't be sitting back and watching everything unfold like a shut in with a blanket wrapped around her, right? In truth, that would be part of the story. She had her own issues going on behind the scenes during all this, as I had a... let's say little spat with her that turned ugly when a repulsive ally of hers tried to step in. Then with that spat settled, my dear Persy was informed of Laeptus's treachery and he was punished swiftly and justly, and as reward for her actually taking action, I took her to Nyx's world as a gift. Alas, Nyx was not amused and spat in her face. Persy returned the favor and destroyed her machine. All while Omega City burned and I play the harp and the fiddle. For me, everything was going so well... Until I realized I had been too careless, too lax in my ways, and that Drillgore now knows I am not as I seem. This is unacceptable, irreprehensible! He and Raspaganje, they are thorns I cannot allow to grow, weeds that threaten to usurp my precious stage. They will be removed, one way or another. My daugher's kingdom has turned against her, and her mental state has continued to slip further and further down. That at least brings a smile to my face. Soon, she'll be little more than a child in both mind and body, completely dependant on me. That's how all children should be. Shame she has an annoying gnat of a brick by her side...
Chang'e: And so, the story has continued! My one and special daughter has bared her fangs against Tengri, and he his fangs against her (though according to the Ninjas, he bared something far less impressive), and the gnat that was by my daughter's side is no more. I have found a comrade in arms among Persy's former ranks, Aram the God of Suffering, who had freed himself from the mortal coil of Crigan's wife and turned against Persy for their own purposes. Poor Crigan, the once noble God of Death reduced to little more than a man child, a trophy for my daughter to keep by her side. So many have come to his rescue, allies and friends of his, but Aram will not let them pass. No, she has no reason to, nor do I.

However, there is more to this story, as the foolish Tengri has fired the Machine of Unmaking once more and allowed his supposed patron Raspaganje to be freed of his dimensional shackles. As it turned out, Raspaganje did make Tengri a king, a king of fools, and so left him to perish at the hands of Ubel and Korraz. Many forces have converged upon Tengri's flagship to stop the Machine of Unmaking and undo its power, including my own otherwise useless husk of a daughter. The Ninjas have taken it upon themselves to confront Raspaganje, who has sent many of his thralls to stop them. The skies above Sheol have turned into a true warzone, as has the palace itself. And yet, it seems during all this, Titania's soul has finally found peace thanks to... some nobody I can't be bothered to remember. Did I have her name somewhere? Marisa? Methuselah? Mooboobooobo? Eh, who cares. I wish I could forget Hutistrend's name as easily. And who was with her? A one horned one eyed flying purple demon? That Frayish dog like being? Eh, who cares...

A-as I was saying, even the angels have taken their stance against Raspaganje. That old coward Cercil and her reborn sister Minerva have made peace with one another to work against Raspaganje and his evil... but that has left dear sweet Persy unaccounted for and surrounded by cutthroats and schemers. The heroes thought they had my daughter ready to turn to the side of good, to convince her to fight against me and Tengri. He, hehehe... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! As if I would ever allow my daughter to truly escape my strands! Never ever ever! Persy will always be my little puppet to orchestrate and manipulate, even if she remembers everything I have taken from her, including her old worthless father. Sure she surprised me with an attack, but thanks to my adoptive little twins and Aram keeping her loyalty promise to me, Persy's role in this grand narrative is coming to a close. She has served her purpose, and now that which she has been carrying with her since her banishment from Makai will finally gestate. Ufufufufu, with so many eyes focused upon Raspaganje, my own schemes can blossom into fruition, and who is there to stop me? A failed biowarrior? A dying God of Judgement and his foul mouthed niece? A God of Death who may as well be a kitten chained where he is?! That is right, Raspaganje is serving the role he needs to for Father to fully awaken. So will it begin, the final hours of this existence, before it is washed away and remade from the ground up into a world of Father's vision, where all live under his rule and his rule alone!

~Chang'e Alabaster,head advisor to Lord Persephone

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

FILE RECEIVED

Subject: Information

Greetings EdGojira, it seems you are a bit behind, so I have decided to assist you in your troubles. Though, it seems like another breacher of containment has beaten me to the punch on the subject matter. Though, I do still have some bits of information to give out. Thank you Chang'e. Jake is now currently in Owlzarus's library, with the titular character and Booled & Boore, along with a small little girl named Annity. Owlzarus is getting ready to assist the Ninjas against Raspaganje (As well as I, can't let him succeed at this point. Pathetically predictable and particularly uncouth. I still wonder how Chang'e is able to breach onto this forum as well, but I will have to ask at another time.

An unrelated but important note. MinorBone Good's laptop device is currently broken, and is currently running for his life. fixing the laptop. Due to this, long form posts will be on hiatus for the upcoming 1 to 5 weeks. He hopes that you will understand.

Yours Sincerely, Drillgore
Last edited by MinorBone Good on Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

It's only fair for me to fill in too.

Korraz: "..."
Last edited by Beast Blood on Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I think I'll just accept the fact that I've basically become a meme :lol:. "Oh, I'll have my post up tomorrow guys!"

*5 days later, 3 weeks later, 2 MONTHS later*

In any case, I just had a pretty lengthy stint of depression there, which doesn't ever happen to me, so it really just smacked me in the face and left my mind in a tizzy for awhile. Really really sorry about that guys, but I'm fully back now! I won't be keeping any of us waiting that long anymore. That post there is really just in immediate response to MB and Hayes, while I finish up the actual big post to hopefully post it before Sunday.

But yes, 165 is now very much a meme among our RP group; I have ascended!

Also, also... Pretty clear comparison there between the Night Owls and the Ninjas, and how differently both groups handle situations like the one here. The Owls need A LOT more training and time in the oven, clearly.

EDIT: Inb4 the real truth about where I've been comes to light. I somehow got lost in Hel's... Hell, and didn't have any light gods or ninjas to help me out of that frigid hellhole. Also, Corzak, tell Hel to clean her bloody place up; just because it's the underworld, doesn't mean that it has to be a pigsty. What are we, animals?!
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Big boi post is FINALLY UP! Enjoy everyone, while I go and crawl back out of my cave lol.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Damn, Dante really just pulled a Goku going EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

*Angry Goku noises*

#BotM

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Out with the Persy... In with something far more evil.