Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I'll wait till another post is made to do my introductions.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

So yeah, just an update. For the rest of the week I am going be taking my mom to various medical stops to prep her up for a surgery she is trying to clear for by the end of the month. So I may go quiet to begin this new era so sorry in advance.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:20 pm So yeah, just an update. For the rest of the week I am going be taking my mom to various medical stops to prep her up for a surgery she is trying to clear for by the end of the month. So I may go quiet to begin this new era so sorry in advance.
Ah it's fine, family matters are much more important that RPG's. Good luck to your mom and her surgery!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Spoiler:
GMK Ghidorah? Nice!
Speaking of the dragon, I’m thinking of Emperor still playing a role, but not in the physical sense. Like a devil on someone’s shoulder. A human’s.

Added in 24 seconds:
Today, I’ll put out a monster and a human bio.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

YAMATO GHIDORAH
Size: 15-20 meters (estimate)

Powers:
Electricity absorption
Thunder Sparks

Shortcomings:
Lack of experience
Weak hide
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Baronga woke up hungover from a heavy night's drinking after the merge and is confused as to what the hell just happened. I'm going to get my one human character more involved. Maybe there's a government-sponsored meeting of various scientific minds from across the globe to discuss what happened with The Merge?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Voyager wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:20 pm
Spoiler:
GMK Ghidorah? Nice!
Thanks.
Spoiler:
I had him planned as the 4th monster ever since around the time Jermo joined and I was starting to think he wouldn't be recieved well since Emperor died.
Added in 10 minutes 49 seconds:
Also, something of note: I almost made the woman a secretary about to commit suicide but to avoid making things too similar to the events of GMK, I decided to make her kinda like a reverse-Nami Kunigami. Not really sure what to do with her after the next post since I already have a couple human characters in store.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Shall get to work on 2 monster bios and 1 human bio in a while.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

My first human main character!
Spoiler:
And EG’s “host”.
Name: Napoleon Cavalier
Nationality: French
Height: 181cm (5’9)
Serves: The Third French Empire
Key Appearance Features: Curled, dark hair. Slim. Light skinned. Always wears his uniform, which is a dull, light blue suit, with a Sam Browne belt coming from over his shoulder, connecting to his belt on both his back and front. He always wears purple-tinted aviators.
Useful(?) Skills: Can speak fluent English, German and Japanese as well as his native language.

Napoleon is a young man born in Bordeaux, 2002. He lived quite a nice life, and had trained for joining the army ever since a young age. His life was turned on it’s head when ‘Incident 21’ occurred. Unlike most people, who were uncomfortably affected by the merge, Napoleon was ultimately thrust into greatness, as the French Republic was one of the last remaining functioning states.

France, seeing opportunity for takeover, invaded the continent, quickly overrunning all former competition. The Empire now stretches as far west as Portugal, to as far north as Norway, to as far south as Malta, and to as far east as Ukraine. Competition lies in the Russian successor states, China, and The Turkish Empire.

Napoleon serves as part of the elite, Bataillon blindé impérial, or the Imperial Armoured Battalion, and is stationed in Byelorussia, fighting against Russian breakup nations in a bloody gridlock. Here, his life will again, change forever.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

We're going full-on French Revolution now? Interesting.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Since we’re having “times” converge as well, I’m thinking of having Dan go through a Twilight Zone episode, waking up in a late 60’s town that he has to regain his memory in and escape.
Last edited by Jermobooka on Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Sounds pretty interesting.

Oh, by the way, is Dan supposed to look the exact same as Shin?

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:41 am Oh, by the way, is Dan supposed to look the exact same as Shin?
Yup. The only difference is that Dan has golden yellow eyes that glow when about to transform.

Added in 21 minutes 12 seconds:
I now want to add Ultima as one of my characters, but I’ll wait until the series shows up on Netflix to introduce him. Since, well, spoilers.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:05 pm Not really sure what to do with her after the next post since I already have a couple human characters in store.
Update on this: The mentioned human characters are connected to a kaiju who probably won't appear during this time so I'm going to keep the woman as a human character past the next post (and actually name her, of course).

Added in 12 minutes 40 seconds:
Just got a pretty bonkers idea from the whole thing with time periods converging but I probably won't use it. A hint: it's not from Toho or the Ultra Series.

Added in 44 minutes 10 seconds:
Well, I've come to a decision. Geronimon will be brought over from Into the Kaijuverse to The World of Monsters. Whether he will be accompanied by his subordinate, King Moa, is unclear.

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

I’ll be making Gigantis, the Flying Dinosaur, soon!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Ooh, an OC? Nice

VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:31 am Ooh, an OC? Nice
Yeah, he’s based partly on Varan, the unused Mogu (a space dragon Kaiju), and Manda. Sorta a flying, Chinese-dragon/dinosaur hybrid.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

VOID GHIDORAH wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:15 pm
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:31 am Ooh, an OC? Nice
Yeah, he’s based partly on Varan, the unused Mogu (a space dragon Kaiju), and Manda. Sorta a flying, Chinese-dragon/dinosaur hybrid.
Ibteresting

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Since times have merged I am thinking the various iterations of Infant Island are also merged in a way

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Logan268 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:30 pm Since times have merged I am thinking the various iterations of Infant Island are also merged in a way
Would that mean there'd be multiple larva eggs, all laid by Mothra at a different time period?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!